It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

mayans and reptillians

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2004 @ 05:39 PM
link   
we all have heard the ancient aliens stuff from glyphs from the mayans and others right. well could the reptillians have payed a visit to the mayans and they worshipped the reptillians as gods. think about it,, they worship serpents and according to national geographic theyre pyarmids have a viewing scope of the draco constellation and the reptillians supposedly come from alpha draconis in the drac con. and it points striaght to alpha draconis.

posted on Jun, 22 2004 @ 04:29 PM
link   
It could be possible

A lot of ancient establishmets point to the starts

Just as the Great Piramids what in line with the Orion constalation when they were built

posted on Jun, 22 2004 @ 04:44 PM
link   
It doesn't necessarily mean they were reptiles. Why couldn't they be intergalactic snakes if they pictured them like snakes then?

Really. Maybe their pictures was a metaphor for how the creatures acted like. Like humans say "she's a snake", doesn't mean that this girl is a snake, only that she acts like one, if you know what I mean.

I mean, imagine if humans 1000 years from now found a cartoon, where the rich and the ones in control are drawn as pigs. Would they believe that we were ruled by rich and powerful pigs?

posted on Jun, 22 2004 @ 05:01 PM
link   
when will this reptillian stuff stop?

giant man eating reptiles ........

posted on Jun, 22 2004 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by DarkSide

giant man eating reptiles ........
well inever stated an opinion on reptillians.

posted on Jun, 23 2004 @ 03:10 PM
link   
It would help to provide links to the National Geographic article as well as any articles from reputable sources concerning the Mayans and their religious beliefs.

posted on Jun, 23 2004 @ 05:46 PM
link   
But where did these claims of reptiles start? Who was the first one to report being abducted or even seeing a reptilian alien for the first time? I'm hearing about them all the time now when I'm into UFO's and all

posted on Jun, 23 2004 @ 06:27 PM
link   
The worship of snakes is a very archetypal symbol through out ancient cultures. This is due to the fact the way snakes eat, they shed their skins and well their SNAkESS, EEK!!!
In short, many cultures view snakes as having some kind of special power, their so damn different from the rest of the animal kingdom. Hell just look at them .

posted on Jun, 23 2004 @ 06:30 PM
link   
You dare question Serpent Man

posted on Jun, 23 2004 @ 06:39 PM
link   
As for the Mayans. Humm. They had some pretty interesting gods, rituals and glyphs. Also their knowledge of astronomy is very interesting. I do believe, they had the concept of 0, pretty damn good for a so called primitive culture, who didn�t have the wheel. But Im not versed enough on the Mayans to really make a comments. I will agree there seems to be some peculiar stuff with reepct to Mayans though. Especially some of their glyphs. But reptilians, nope sorry, I Dont believe that.

posted on Jun, 23 2004 @ 07:22 PM
link   
Weren't their calendar written on a round stone table? Anyways, we will all know what it's all about in 8 years (2012)

posted on Jun, 23 2004 @ 08:17 PM
link   
Yeh I know . Stop messing with my head .

[edit on C:Wedocu06e6 by Opus]

posted on Jun, 25 2004 @ 06:35 PM
link   
Yes, the Mayan culture was influenced by the Draco Reptilians.

See the Draco Reptilians thread for more information on this alien race:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 25 2004 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by DarkSide

If you are referring to the debate about the Reptilians, it will stop when they reveal themselves.

posted on Jun, 25 2004 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by RX84
It doesn't necessarily mean they were reptiles. Why couldn't they be intergalactic snakes if they pictured them like snakes then?

Really. Maybe their pictures was a metaphor for how the creatures acted like. Like humans say "she's a snake", doesn't mean that this girl is a snake, only that she acts like one, if you know what I mean.

I mean, imagine if humans 1000 years from now found a cartoon, where the rich and the ones in control are drawn as pigs. Would they believe that we were ruled by rich and powerful pigs?

Interesting idea, but in this case the Reptilian symbolism referred to a literal Reptilian humanoid race from the Draco constellation--the Draco. More information can be found regarding this race at www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 25 2004 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Weren't their calendar written on a round stone table? Anyways, we will all know what it's all about in 8 years (2012)

The Mayan calender has to do with solar cycles--not the End of the World.

They placed the End of the World at 2012 because it was prophecied that the Mayan people would die off at that time--but not the entire planet.

Apparently the Mayan civilisation disappeared when many of them were taken off-world by an alien group.

The end of the Mayans in 2012, if it does happen, would therefore refer to the end of the remnant Mayans in Mexico.

posted on Jun, 25 2004 @ 06:41 PM
link   

But where did these claims of reptiles start? Who was the first one to report being abducted or even seeing a reptilian alien for the first time? I'm hearing about them all the time now when I'm into UFO's and all

Well, the 100,000+ year old Hindu Puranas talk about the Reptilians as the Naga and Sarpa, so that might be the oldest recorded encounter.

posted on Jun, 25 2004 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Opus
The worship of snakes is a very archetypal symbol through out ancient cultures. This is due to the fact the way snakes eat, they shed their skins and well their SNAkESS, EEK!!!
In short, many cultures view snakes as having some kind of special power, their so damn different from the rest of the animal kingdom. Hell just look at them .

That is a huge overgeneralisation. A snake can represent anything from a Reptilian Draco (as it does in this case) to a the human Kundalini system, to the cycle of the universe (Ouroboros).

posted on Jun, 25 2004 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Opus
As for the Mayans. Humm. They had some pretty interesting gods, rituals and glyphs. Also their knowledge of astronomy is very interesting. I do believe, they had the concept of 0, pretty damn good for a so called primitive culture, who didn�t have the wheel. But Im not versed enough on the Mayans to really make a comments. I will agree there seems to be some peculiar stuff with reepct to Mayans though. Especially some of their glyphs. But reptilians, nope sorry, I Dont believe that.

Believe whatever you want. It doesn't make the Reptilians go away. They exist whether or not you believe in them.

posted on Jun, 25 2004 @ 07:48 PM
link   

If you are referring to the debate about the Reptilians, it will stop when they reveal themselves.

How do we even know they exist?

The end of the Mayans in 2012, if it does happen, would therefore refer to the end of the remnant Mayans in Mexico.

So the Judgement Day in the Bible will only affect Christians?

Well, the 100,000+ year old Hindu Puranas talk about the Reptilians as the Naga and Sarpa, so that might be the oldest recorded encounter.

Once again, how do we know they're talking about aliens?

They exist whether or not you believe in them.

Any single proof to back that up?

Of all the stories about these reptilians that I've heard, they're either saying that they come from inside the earth, which is impossible because the earth is not hollow (gravitational stuff), or it is like a bad rip-off of the TV series "V"...

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join