It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is your opinion of Bush, and should he get impeached?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2004 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by madmanacrosswater
a stain on a blue dress is not an impeachable offense and much was made of it. Lying to the American public and having our service men killed and maimed daily could possibly be.

Clinton was not brought to impeachment hearings for staining a blue dress. It was for lying under oath to the Grand Jury. Why is that so hard to understand.

Clinton, being a lawyer, should know that no matter how small the lie, you can not lie to the Grand Jury. You can not lie under oath got it?

Edit: Impeachment does NOT mean the removal from office. I just don't understand the lack of knowledge from some of the posters. Clinton was impeached, but not removed from office. Here is a definition of impeach from legaldefinitions.com:

to impeach means to accuse a public official of a crime while in office by presenting a written document called the articles of impeachment.

[edit on 6-30-2004 by nyarlathotep]

posted on Jun, 30 2004 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Darling, I think you're right. Just DONT be a stupido. He's NOT going to get impeached. Not when he has those idiot lazy ass #ing world leaders all together feeling like fumbling bumbling mumbling idiots for sitting around talking about nothing while he breaks the chains and runs free, like the most powerful leader on planet earth ONLY can do...and leave those idiots in the dust feeling ignorant, guilty and lazy.

Moreover VERY stupid for not doing anything to stop him from going into war IN Iraq. I didn't say WITH Iraq.

No. Your President Bush is a few steps up above what Napoleon use to be. There is no way hahhaa, that he'll ever be impeached. All the other idiot countries would be embarrassed by their non-action. It would be compared to complete idiocity. You have a leader there, sweetie, who rules the world with an iron fist. His people are under that power. You are most lilkely going to have to deal with him for another four years.

posted on Jun, 30 2004 @ 04:40 PM
link   
I like you. Common sense AND intelligence. An unbeatable combination.

Now, how to get an organization together that picks you up into it to fight with the aramies. Oops. Did I spell that wrong? Army. My army is sore. Mm hm hmmm I need intelligancia such as you are. To KILL all ignorance.

posted on Jun, 30 2004 @ 04:45 PM
link   
Us Canadians just had our election. If the more evil of the two who were neck to neck in the race, won....I have a feeling, sorry, that your hated or secretly loved Bush, is also going to win re-election.

Call it syncronicity or call it what you will. Two's three's...they all travel in numbers.

posted on Jun, 30 2004 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by jsobecky
What kozmo said.
....may I suggest that you not post a thread like this without giving some reason and thought to your words? Don't be afraid to ask questions.

[edit on 22-6-2004 by jsobecky]

Hm. hmhm...hmhmh HahahaahhahAHH!

posted on Jun, 30 2004 @ 04:54 PM
link   
And don't anyone come running down my back because I am replying to posts and it seems that I am having one post after another of mine. I could nevah understand the stupidity of that one. Oh pleeeease. Get common sense.

That part was SUCH bull# when I was here before. I AM SO GLAD THIS AT LEEEEEEAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSTTTTTTTT IS PRIVATE. My gaWDd. I can be myself. Finally !!~!!~!!

And if anyone does come down on my back....yea, heehehee, I will see to it that you are discredited and so is everything you are associated with. You can't beat having hahaa paranormal abilities when you really need them. I hate stupidity. And I have been judged mercilessly. Time for those who have judged me to get a taste of their own poison.

SSSsssssssssam I am.

posted on Jun, 30 2004 @ 05:01 PM
link   
..."Look who you guys elect... BILL CLINTON, a sociopathic masochistic narcissistic rapist, JOHN KERRY, a war crimincal, sociopathic ego tistical, insecure, lying little worm........ "

AAAAAAAAAAAH Hahahhahhahahahahahahah
Hahahaha AAAAaahahhhaaa! BullsEye. EightBall. MMmmhmhmh perrrrfect. I like you too. How would you like to accompany an Aramy?

posted on Jun, 30 2004 @ 05:04 PM
link   
I like you. Kiss kiss, hug hug.

Don't get too close to me though. I just may bite your neck. Mmm yummy.

posted on Jun, 30 2004 @ 05:09 PM
link   
No. Ronald Reagan was not of the same caliber of these new presidents. He WAS greater. Don't you mistake that about one of the best leaders the world has ever seen. Yes, I think Senior Bush takes second place and then Junior Bush, third. Thank you very much, for your consideracies.

posted on Jun, 30 2004 @ 05:59 PM
link   
To answer the original question, yes Bush should be Im"peached" because he's im"peared", giving the public a "raspberry". If he is, I don't want to hear any sour "grapes."

posted on Dec, 22 2004 @ 10:19 AM
link   
I don't know, he had had not one term, but two.

If I was a US citizen, I would have voted for Ralph Nader, but that's just me.

As for impeachment, my sympathies are with Nixon, as he had to bear the brunt of it all, whereas others have not. IMHO. Was Nixon really that bad?

posted on Dec, 26 2004 @ 09:58 AM
link   
Bush wont get impeached. I think you are all full of it. A tiny minority of you actually try to do something about this mess. But it's not enough and never will be. You might aswell just sit on your arses, drink a beer and watch the game on TV, like the majority.

Or you could take a look at the Ukraine for an example of how to stand up and do something about it. But lets face it, you are only ever going to get what the powers want you to have and there is nothing you can really do about it anymore.

posted on Mar, 5 2005 @ 04:50 PM
link   
I can't believe such a lack of research into Bush Sn, Bush Jn and the Corporation (ie the white house mob).

Read what Cathy O'Brien has been telling the world about Bush Sn.and the CIA. (Sexual depravity and torture, using mind control). Shades of ABU GRAIHBI! (David Icke website)

Read 'The Bush' Family (Kitty Kelly). Take note of MRS Bush Sn!

Bush Jn is an alleged wife basher, according to Kelly.

Has any one examined the US dollar note issued before the WTC demolitions. The dollar note folded in particular ways shows the twin towers burning on one side and the pentagon burning on the other.
How could the 'artiste' predict these events?

Why did the 3rd tower "implode" many hours after the "attack," silently and unnoticed, you can actually see the demolition tape blowing in the wind. Who owns the demolition company?

Why did Prime Minister Howard meet DUBYA Bush the day before Demolition Day? Why was Bush shoring up support, even then, for a pre-emptive strike.

Read Ari Fleischer's daily press releases for a month before D Day. Look at the words, it's all in the language. Examine Bush's press releases as well, its all in the words, before nad after.

And WHERE WAS BUSH (bit like WHERE'S WALLY) when America was "under attack"?

Very similar to when Diana was assassinated...where was the queen and what was she doing.. Queen Geulph took how many days to acknowledge her death, and then dish out the sympathy?

On reflection, it is just sheer arrogance...but why are 'they' being so arrogant...is it because 'they' have the upper hand?

If you had been told by Condi, no less, that a plane had hit the Twin Towers and you were the President, why would you think it was just "an accident", after being informed by such a high ranking advisor. Why was no concern shown for how many dead, how much damage initially....were these questions asked.

My friends, if you remember anything of WW2, Buckingham Palace had to be bombed...people were wondering why no palaces had been attacked.
So the story went....'we can now identify with feudal servants, as we have been hit too.'

It took the heat off them!

The same person must be writing the script for both deadly occasions.

The US is bankrupt...bottom line...and countries like Australia, are sending all its revenue to shore up America, the Rothschilds plan. Our police force is now a "secret" corporation, except many now know.

The Constitution does not allow for this, it is a public asset, paid for by taxes.

It is time to research in depth to get the real truth.

Start asking why...why is our food being poisoned (multi chemicals) and just who now owns the food... why are so many people dying each year from prescription poisons, who is making these drugs?
Why has the cancer rate increased?
Why is Aids increasing?
Why is the air foul with chem trails?
Why has the media been shut down?
Why are there hundreds of detention centres, some with gas ovens in the US? (FEMA).
Why are the nation states being controlled more and more by the Feds.
Why was JKF assassinated... because he tried to stop all this..he had a conscience!

Who has Bush put in the White house....why none other then PINOCHET'S

right hand man!

Get the picture?

A good source of info is the OPal File, its all over the web...start reading...this is from an Ex CIA Op.

Start researching David Icke's website.

AND, who are 'THEY'?

Good luck...we all need to discover the real truth, and help each other to rebuild caring societies.

posted on May, 21 2005 @ 01:05 PM
link   
I say impeach him, get him out of office, and toss him in federal prison!

He violates his oath of office by shredding the Constitution. Think Patriot Act. Then he puts us in ill-defined, illegal, unconstitutional wars.

Then there's the Bush administration's possible involvement in 9/11--which alone is an impeachable offense--think high crimes and misdemeanors.

Bush pays lip-service to conservative values--that's it. He's not against gay marriage and he doesn't give a rat's behind about the unborn. :bnghd: So why are liberals so upset he's in office?

I got a flyer in the mail from the America First Party (they supported the Constitution Party candidate, Peroutka, since they didn't have their own presidential candidate last year). One thing they said--Republicans deliver what Democrats promise.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join