It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S cameraman has proof 911 was a lie - you decide

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 01:43 PM
link   
Capturing history at Ground Zero....Michael Hedrick 11-28-01

www.tvtechnology.com...

In the days after the Sept. 11 terrorist attacks, television viewers saw images of rescue workers at "Ground Zero" – the site of the massive destruction wrought when the Twin Towers and other buildings collapsed. Almost all the video footage and still photography of the restricted site was shot by four Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) photographers with digital cameras that proved to be exceptionally versatile.

FOUR photographers....I thought Kurt said he was the only one????

No camera crews were inside the closed-off perimeter Sept. 13 when Region 8’s head of public affairs for disasters Ed Conley arrived. He asked Chestnutt and later Sonnenfeld to capture everything possible on video for use in news programming, as a teaching tool for search and rescue operations and for future historical research. Photographers Andrea Booher and Michael Rieger shot the still photos using Olympus E20 and Nikon D1X digital cameras.

He wasn't even the first one assigned???

The only crew at Ground Zero, the four cameramen passed the Mini DV disk footage to CNN, which, in a news-sharing agreement with other organizations, uplinked the footage via satellite to other broadcasters, who sometimes brought it straight to television without editing. Within a few hours the rest of the world saw what the FEMA crew recorded.

Shared with CNN and other broadcasters?? His story smells more and more when you start doing some basic research.

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 02:17 PM
link   
This is a typical truther "smoking gun" which, like all the others, shuffles off into the smokeless zone with the briefest examination.

Some truthers are getting in a lather of excitement but they must know in their hearts it is just so much dross. The suggestion that the first wife was offed by agents is typical truther paranoia of the Barry Jennings sort.

Fact is that the man is desperate to avoid extradition but in 9 years he has not produced so much as a single still from the WTC site to raise an eyebrow. As the Chief Denver DA Michelle Amico is reported as saying :- " I have heard that nonsense from him (his alleged footage)" but then he has nothing to back it up. " Is the DA in on it ?

As has been pointed out, what could he possibly have seen as he filmed that hundreds of professionals turning the site over day after day would not have noticed ?

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 02:22 PM
link   
Interesting story.

There is a fairly detailed resume of the police related incidents involving Sonnenfeld at this link:

www.sott.net...

Sonnenfeld was originally ordered released from custody in 2002, largely based on the fact that a suicide note in his wife's handwriting had been found, plus traces of gunpowder on one hand and a fingerprint on the gun.

Sonnenfeld had no traces of gunpowder.

A lot happened in this case between January 2002, when his wife died, until February of 2003, when he went to Argentina. At that time he was not a fugitive.

Charges weren't filed against him until September of 2004. when his ex-cellmates started to . . . cooperate with authorities.

In September 2004, US prosecutors filed new charges against Sonnenfeld over his first wife's death stating that new information had come to light based mainly on the testimony of two men who had shared the same cell as Sonnenfeld in 2002. According to reports, one month after Sonnenfeld was released, former cell-mate Robert Dryer said that Sonnenfeld had told him how he shot his wife behind the ear and put her finger on the gun's trigger as he pulled it himself. Another former inmate, Damian Whitehead, said he and Sonnenfeld met after they were released from jail. According to him, Sonnenfeld said he killed his wife and that he couldn't bear to have her leave him.

Isn't this a paradigm that is seen all too often?

What were these guys offered? I would have more faith in a story like theirs, if the cops had planted one of their own in a cell with Sonnenfeld. But then we wouldn't have had to wait a year plus for the story to come out after his release and departure for Argentina.

There is a lot fishy about this story, including the circumstances of his wife's death.

I'm not convinced he didn't kill her, myself. But there is clearly a lot more going on here.

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Seiko
reply to post by Newbomb Turk

Couldn't they have at ,least thrown A teaser? I realize you want serious research here, but not even a good glimpse of his footage?

This might help.

www.scribd.com...

Anything could be fabricated concerning this man.

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 03:54 PM
link   
reply to post by ipsedixit

And like the stories of most of the "heroes" of the truth movement, his story, through his interviews....has changed drastically from the first time the man's name became public.

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 08:21 PM
link   
reply to post by vipertech0596

I haven't done any research into this story beyond reading the link in my earlier post. There are a lot of links out there on the web concerning this. It's been percolating for a while.

Sonnenfeld says that his suit against the Denver police was dismissed when they re-opened the case against him, largely based on evidence acquired from two former cell mates who had sentences reduced in exchange for cooperation with the police.

That's a pretty convenient conjunction of events, from the point of view of the police.

Personally, I doubt if he is aware of anything earth shaking in his film footage of the WTC, but that doesn't mean smarter people than him couldn't find something. If he really has comprehensive close up footage of the scene, there may be important images in it.

As a truther, I would say there must be important images there.

I don't think Sonnenfeld is a truther, though. I think he is a guy who is using any lever he can to avoid returning to the United States to face banana republic justice. And I don't blame him.

Sonnenfeld doesn't strike me as dumb enough to tell two cellmates his secrets.

I'd like to see what else the police have on him. I don't like the suicide note story myself. What a can of worms.

[edit on 29-8-2010 by ipsedixit]

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 08:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Reign02

I suggest you try and remember how Ari Fleischer acted after 9/11. The lies that he told stating the Government had no idea some hijackers would ram building with aircraft full of people. Well they did know and so did he.

Or Cheny saying the same thing. Anytime the press asked a question they were hit with these rude statement knowing that everyone was in shock and all to ready to shut up and not ask more questions.

I am too lazy to type anymore, you can look up the hundreds of lies told by the Government after 9/11.

Why would they lie if they had nothing to cover up?

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 08:39 PM
link   
If Sonnenfeld was at the WTC in the immediate aftermath of 9/11, before the clean-up had really started, he may have lots of images of angle-cut beams. If that is the case, those are very important evidential images.

I don't think he should be playing games with Uncle Sam about those images. He should be getting them out to the public ASAP. I don't think he knows who he is dealing with here.

I would not like to be in his shoes. He's lucky he is not dead already. He thinks he is safe in Argentina but he may be more vulnerable there than in the US.

Paradoxically, they may have re-instated charges against him to keep him in Argentina, where they can deal with him at leisure.

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 08:51 PM
link   

If Sonnenfeld was at the WTC in the immediate aftermath of 9/11, before the clean-up had really started, he may have lots of images of angle-cut beams. If that is the case, those are very important evidential images.

As if we havent already seen a bunch of pictures of angle cut beams during the cleanup. He wasnt on scene first, he wasnt by himself, everyday the FEMA crew would share their images with CNN...the other THREE members of the FEMA video crew dont support him. His story stinks to high heaven and yet, people keep swallowing it up.

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by vipertech0596
As if we havent already seen a bunch of pictures of angle cut beams during the cleanup.

And your point is?

He wasnt on scene first, . . .

Which means?

he wasnt by himself,

Which means?

everyday the FEMA crew would share their images with CNN...

Meaning . . . ?

the other THREE members of the FEMA video crew dont support him.

In what sense do you mean? Are they asserting that he has no footage that hasn't already been seen? Maybe they are right. Maybe they are wrong. I guess we won't know until he produces the footage.

His story stinks to high heaven and yet, people keep swallowing it up.

Am I swallowing it up? I don't think so. I'm not a big fan of former heroin users whose wives commit suicide, maybe, or were murdered by them, possibly.

His footage should be examined by truthers competent to do it.

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 09:53 PM
link   

The point, as it has been all day, is this guy is a lying murderer who is trying to save his bacon by concocting a conspiracy that is not there.

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 10:00 PM
link   
What if the video this guy has and the wikileaks insurance file was one in the same? That would be wild. The insurance file is big enough to be a good size video. Who said it had to be anything on the Afghan war. It would sure keep them from coming after you if you encrypt it and put it out for download. He could have contacted Assange.

Probably not but it's an interesting conspiracy theory nonetheless.

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 10:38 PM
link   

Well some images were released by him, enough to make sure
the powers that be know he has them.

I also think that if he plays his card his life is forfeit.

So he simple has shown he has the card by releasing all the
images that do not have anything too severe in them and
has the others being held in other locations perhaps by ppl
he can trust.

In the event of his death it will all come out.

The pictures here on ATS are the warning, the pictures that may equate
to a new investigation are held in reserve.

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 11:04 PM
link   

No offense to the OP, but posts like this irritate. Having "proof" in the title as well as "you decide" does not make sense at all. If it is really "proof", there is no deciding involved, it would be proven. If there is any "deciding" involved, then there is no "proof".

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 11:10 PM
link   
All this hub bub not a sample of the film? If I was wanted for murder, I would say just a bout anything no to be extradited to the U.S. this guy better show some heavy footage to the host country or else he's coming back. How about the new wife, what's her story? Anyways, I would like to see that film, seems he has a lot of it. You know us American's we want to know. Thanks.

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 11:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ex_MislTech
I also think that if he plays his card his life is forfeit.

So he simple has shown he has the card by releasing all the
images that do not have anything too severe in them and
has the others being held in other locations perhaps by ppl
he can trust.

In the event of his death it will all come out.

Isn't Argentina the land of the desaparicidos, "the disappeared"? 20,000 or so during the last military dictatorship.

Here is a scenario for you. Sonnenfeld is grabbed by a couple of Argentinian tango dancers and taken to a house on the outskirts of town to meet an American who makes him a proposition:

"Give us your film footage and tell us everyone who is holding copies of your stuff. If you don't, bad things are going to happen to your family?"

He complies. They get the stuff and come back to him. They say:

"Is this all of it? If it is not, bad things are going to happen to your family."

He coughs up the rest of it.

"Are you sure this is all of it?"

He's sure. They shoot him and make it look like thugs robbed him in the street.

Everyone gets the message and no leaks occur.

On the other hand, if he goes public now and releases everything, he gets a lot of publicity. It is harder to get rid of him surreptitiously. Even if real thugs shoot him in the street, people will think Uncle Sam did it.

I would go public now. Playing a bluffing game with Uncle Sam is not a good idea.

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 12:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by ipsedixit

What do you mean "if" he was there? There is plenty of evidence that he was there. He wasn't the only one nor the first but he did capture hundreds of images along with a claimed 22 hours of video. The still images can be found here on ATS if you care to look at them.
FEMA Photographer Kurt Sonnenfeld - Complete WTC Photos - Video Slideshow
As for the images of angle-cut beams they are not hard to find in those images I linked to.

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 02:43 AM
link   
Ok he has 22 hours of footage maybe he has the flight recorders that were supposedly not found at the scene there could be alot of stuff that that was found that could prove the government were lying about anything they said on here.

But on the other hand whats stopping him from posting it on you tube or something at least any vital parts to it bit hard to tell who is telling the truth here isn't it.

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 03:41 AM
link   

Just Fkin release the footage...aarhh i am sick of the games!!! If he wants to prove anything then relaese it!!! Why bother with all this if he isnt going to release it.

If it was such great proof then why is hiding it and why hasnt he ''dissapeared''yet, you think the Govt would be causing so much publicity if he had such ground breaking footage.

Attention Seeker and probably a wife murderer!!!

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 07:57 AM
link   
Murder charges, hey this the the plot from "Enemy of the State", Gene Hackman, Will Smith movie.

Raw footage can be uploaded on the internet for all to see, could have already been reviewed by A&E 911 and others.

However the facts are already clear, You would have to brain dead to believe the offical story of 911, even the governmment is changing the offical story to fit the provable facts today.

OPEN & FULL INVESTIGATION NOW

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join