It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S cameraman has proof 911 was a lie - you decide

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 01:27 AM
link   

Hmmmm...this is interesting. So here we have a cameraman who supposedly has never seen before footage (a LOT of footage I might add) of ground zero on 9/11, want to release it NOT to the government but rather to serious researchers into the events on that fateful day....and here we have the US government wanting him extradited to the US to face charges of having murdered his wife?!?!?

Wow! Has anyone ever heard of this before?

In case my youtube vidlink failed to work above:

www.youtube.com...

Edit to add that apparently this cameraman worked for FEMA?!?! Very interesting.

[edit on 29-8-2010 by Newbomb Turk]

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 01:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Newbomb Turk

Couldn't they have at ,least thrown A teaser? I realize you want serious research here, but not even a good glimpse of his footage?

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 01:41 AM
link   
hmm interesting....so who do we believe? a man who is wanted for the murder of his 1st wife who then claims asylum in another country saying he has footage of 9/11 ground zero and that the American Government is after his footage.....
ANY PROOF this footage exists? ITs been nearly 10 years since that day and he still hasnt shown it?

Also why hant he released any copies???? Surely if he had said footage, surely he could have sent a copy to wikileaks?

I think this guy is a liar and is using the 9/11 to gain immunity from being prosecuted.

Well i seen the photos that was linked and all the photos are all after the event. What could he possibly have photographed? I see nothing but construction workers removing the rubble.
[edit on 29/8/2010 by loner007]

[edit on 29/8/2010 by loner007]

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 02:11 AM
link   
i think its a bit funny that he did not mention the murder charges against him

and did not once try to deny them. you think if he was beeing framed he would want to put his side of the story across but no nothing and if he is a murderer

he should be tried for it video or not

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 02:17 AM
link   
I can believe it and I also could believe that he is being framed for the murder. On the other hand, he could have killed his wife, fled to South America and is lying about the video in an effort to skip extradition.

However, I find the latter a little non-sensical. Wouldn't his family know whether he has footage or not? Could he be fooling them too? The guy doesn't look like a murderer, though that hardly means anything.

On another note, if he really did have footage and came forward just after the attacks and was threatened or otherwise scared, he could have fled to Argentina. When authorities realized that he fled, they could have tried to frame him for the murder in an attempt to discredit or silence him.

I tend to not trust the government when they tell me something. If they say he murdered his wife, I'm inclined to believe otherwise. Just because we have people saying that he murdered his wife, doesn't make it true, just has his own assertions aren't necessarily true.

With all that being said, I think it's certainly plausible, though I'll wait to make any conclusions until further information is available. Regardless, thanks for sharing.

--airspoon

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 02:18 AM
link   
The cameraman, Kurt Sonnenfeld, took a lot of pictures of ground zero after 9/11. Here is a link to a previous thread with some of his still shots.
FEMA Photographer Kurt Sonnenfeld - Complete WTC Photos - Video Slideshow

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 02:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by digby888

and did not once try to deny them. you think if he was beeing framed he would want to put his side of the story across but no nothing and if he is a murderer

But then again, just because the news didn't SHOW it, doesn't mean he didn't talk about it..

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 03:02 AM
link   

Dear Newbomb Turk

I think it comes down to this, if you believe that 9/11 was some sort of inside job, which it would seam that a growing number of people do. Then the idea of TPTB framing this guy is just par for the coarse. In fact if you believe that I think it is a wonder he is still breathing. There dose seam to be a lot of unanswered questions.

On the other hand if you for some unknown reason believe the official line. Then he is a murderer escaping the law.

US government truth ??????

Nice Guy Truth ??

The fact is nice guys lie, when they have too.

Governments lie, because that is their job.

Your choice???

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 03:30 AM
link   
He should just post it on 10 websites at once. Or half of it, and save the rest back for negotiating purposes.

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 04:03 AM
link   
reply to post by digby888

IF he is not being framed for the murder to discredit him (and hence taint his footage), and he really did murder his wife, what better ace in the hole to bargain with, than an incriminating pile of video evidence that 9/11 was/is a load of nuts?

I'd say lets examine the video evidence and let that stand or fall on it's own merit.

@MAC269

IF the footage exists and is genuine, this is probably why he's still breathing.

He may have set up copies to be mailed here there and everywhere upon the event of his untimely death..

[edit on 29/8/2010 by spikey]

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 04:19 AM
link   
reply to post by MAC269

It's a little more than a choice mate.

If and when the video surfaces, it's content will be judged on it's own merit.

Taken together with the many other inconsistencies surrounding the event, it's not so much a choice who we trust, but more an examination of the facts and the content.

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 05:07 AM
link   
I don't see why he just doesn't release all the video if he really does have it, if he really is so interested in helping determine what is truth and what is lies. He could very easily do it, it's not hard to upload copies to the internet from anywhere. Considering this was back in 2001, it is quite possible the video he shot was not digital, so if the issue is letting people examine the original, analogue video, well fine, that can still be done from Argentina, too. I mean, it's Argentina! It's not some third world backwater. Buenos Aires is one of the most cosmopolitan cities in the world.

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 06:03 AM
link   
How can we decide if there is NO evidence to look at??? Another pointless 9-11 thread.....

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 06:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Reign02

So by that definition the 'Wikileaks insurance' file is pointless is it?

We can't examine it without the cipher key, but i doubt the content is pointless.

Same thing with this. The guy is obviously a target, and the video is his insurance file.

If he does indeed release it, he'll be wide open and he knows it. He has a family to think about..i'm not sure if i were in his shoes, that i wouldn't be doing the same thing as he is.

Leave me alone and i'll bury the tape, come after me, and it get's released all over the world.

A good strategy, as demonstrated by the fact he is still alive.

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 08:18 AM
link   
Don't we have those pictures here on ATS somewhere? I remember this story breaking 2 years ago, possibly before, and we somehow got the photos he had taken.

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 08:22 AM
link   
Here ya go

www.abovetopsecret.com...

all his pictures

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 08:46 AM
link   

The ONLY FEMA photographer in NY to document the events of 9/11 and he just happens to murder his wife.

I would trust him before I would trust the government since it's been proven that they have committed murder and lied to the public repeatedly.

If he were any kind of patriot though I think he should have already brought forth the incriminating photos instead of trying to leverage his own position with them.

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 09:01 AM
link   
reply to post by spikey

And what is going to be on this "tape" that is any different from the 10 or so other tapes that were broadcasted? I guarantee nothing.... He is an attention seeker... He is just not trying to go back to the states because he murdered his ex-wife. A desperate man looking at life in prision will do ANYTHING to keep out of jail.

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 09:24 AM
link   
reply to post by loner007

If the US government can kill JFK they will not flinch at killing
his wife to frame him, silence him, and marginalize him.

I am truly amazed he has not be seized by US agents
int hat country already.

We have seen them arrange lies to try to get Julian Assange
on fake rape charges.

Look at the derivatives scam, the bills being passed without being
read, the whole government has been subverted.

All governments around the world have done some pretty
horrific things and most of them have been caught.

The JFK shooting is still being covered up, and the video from
the pentagon and oklahoma city is still not released.

On google video you can watch 9/11 press for truth and it makes
it painfully clear the government lied over and over.

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by digby888

I think it's a bit funny you make statements like that knowing full well that footage could have been edited and certain parts removed.

Perhaps he granted the interview based on the fact that since the Government seems to be treating him as guilty until proven innocent, he didn't want a bunch of posers on public forums trying him in their internet courts of law.

You can speculate all day about your "if's", but you seemingly know nothing and are already making generalized statements about what *you* think he should do.

Perhaps he should not talk about "the case" until his attorney says he should. Innocent people that are being framed get attorneys, too.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join