It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

AE911 Engineer does for Free what NIST (Feds) couldn't do with Millions

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+95 more 
posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 04:34 PM
link   
This is what the AE911 article says:

One of several burning questions surrounding the destruction of World Trade Center Building 7 was: “Where did the sulfur come from that melted some of the structural steel members from the building so much that they looked more like “Swiss cheese”? Sulfur reduces the melting point of iron by producing a eutectic mixture. The New York Times called these pieces of melted steel “perhaps the deepest mystery uncovered in the investigation.” FEMA documented the “intergranular melting, rapid oxidation, and sulfidation” of the steel members in Appendix C of their May 2002 Building Performance Assessment Team (BPAT) Report, yet offered no explanation for this phenomena which required temperatures far in excess of that which office fires or jet fuel could have provided.

Some government officials have attempted to explain the issue away by alleging that the sulfur came from normal building materials like gypsum wallboard. But gypsum wallboard has been used for a hundred years to protect steel structural members and has never “attacked” it before. Independent scientists have found evidence that the sulfur most likely came from thermate. Sulfur is added to thermite (an incendiary used by the military to cut through steel like a hot knife through butter) to make thermate. Scientists and engineers have urged the National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) to perform experiments to determine the source of the sulfur. But despite spending over $20,000,000 NIST failed to do any experiments or provide a working theory.

Enter Jonathan Cole, P.E., Civil Engineer, who has three keys to success: a desire to know the truth, a lot of determination, and a big back yard. He wanted to know if normal building materials, including wallboard, diesel fuel, and aluminum, could release the sulfur needed to attack the steel. View the dramatic video of this creative no-holds-barred backyard experiment that proves, for free, what NIST could not, or would not, for $20 million.

www.ae911truth.org...

Cliff Notes:

FEMA reported in appendix C of their report that a liquid eutectic had formed on WTC steel samples at some point, and destroyed their integrity by eating large holes through them. The liquid eutectic was found to consist primarily of molten iron and other substances. A large number of tiny particles of sulfur were able to eat into the steel and aid the intergranular melting that destroyed the steel, by opening up the grain boundaries to incoming molten iron & etc.

The explanation that internet "debunkers" cling to when defending the official story is that the eutectic mixture formed naturally from materials that could be theoretically traced back to the rubble piles, like drywall. Drywall has a lot of sulfur in it, but not in the form found on the steel samples analyzed by FEMA, so the contention then becomes (another theory on top of a theory to make up for a problem, you notice) that some additional reactions happened during the time in between to render the sulfur in its final state before reacting with the steel. I've seen no specific theories as to how this happened, just a lot of fuzziness in the theories, owing to no one actually bothering to test any of this.

Well that's where this guy comes in. He's putting it to the test. Well, he put it to the test.

You can see the results above.

I suppose they will have to come up with a 3rd excuse now, what they forgot to mention earlier that made all the difference and that he should try next time.

[edit on 18-8-2010 by VirginiaRisesYetAgain]

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 04:54 PM
link   
There is a good reason that the Thermite theory cannot explain the collapse of the WTC towers. It does not explain the pulverization of concrete and steel nor the physics of the collapses.
This does not mean that Thermite was not used. On the contrary, I think the evidence is incontrovertible.
My belief is that the thermite was sprayed on the beams when they were supposedly doing the fireproofing for the buildings.
What actually brought down the towers was either a micronuke or some type of directed energy weapon.
Thermite would not have caused the towers to collapse in upon themselves, some portion would have toppled over during the fall.
By using multiple sources of possible collapse, the planners of 9/11 set yet another trap to confuse and mislead research into the causes of the structural failures.

Very good video. Thanks for sharing!

Sic Semper Tyrannis

[edit on 18-8-2010 by Asktheanimals]

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 05:34 PM
link   
Well done, excellent post!
This proves thermite was used in the WTC collapse and gives credit to John Leers info that a satellite energy weapon was used to bring them down so quickly.
This is one rabbit hole that always seems to get deeper

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 05:34 PM
link   
reply to post by VirginiaRisesYetAgain

Now this is a great find!!!!! Thanks for sharing, I will certainly be passing this one on to many.

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by NewCaptainAmerica
and gives credit to John Leers info that a satellite energy weapon was used to bring them down so quickly.

What??

Now I'm going to have to watch this video again... Did I miss something?

If it was a satellite weapon then they sure as hell fooled me...

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 06:09 PM
link   
KILLER video. Immediate S&F.

And that beam they used for the experiment wasn't even as thick as the ones in the WTC! And no melting. That fire didn't even touch that steel. Well now, you can see why no steel framed building had ever collapsed by fire prior to 9/11. But yet somehow those terrorists got super-lotto lucky, not once, not twice, but three times in a row on 9/11 with the collapse of three buildings at once in one day! Yup, uh-huh!

Hehe, these are the kinds of videos that set the alarm bells off for the NIST apologists and paid Q unit. Better get to work boys, cause you looking very weak at the moment with this video.

Still though, I prefer the thermate-wrapped-or-sprayed-on-beams theory myself over the more far-fetched theories of DEW by Woods or Lear.

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 06:16 PM
link   
Very nicely put. OCT belivers will try and argue as if they know better than the experts, but ultimately they will just try to attack the messanger because they can't do the same to the message.

Irregardless of what theories we have as to what happened, we certainly know what didn't happen and the OS didn't happen as stated.

--airspoon

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 06:19 PM
link   
DP ---------

[edit on 18-8-2010 by airspoon]

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 06:20 PM
link   
Great video OP

It's a straight forward example of the sort of simple tests I have often called for which show that the official story of what happened simply does not stand up.

I believe there were tests done by an official body where they put steel beams into ovens and heated them right up for hours and no distortion or bending took place.

Anyone who believes the official story is simply deluding themselves.

Basic laws of physics do not change for anyone.

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 06:26 PM
link   
That was a well made video, and to the point. If the masses knew, I mean actually knew the dark truth about 9/11, then they would realize how scared of their government they should actually be.

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by VirginiaRisesYetAgain

Originally posted by NewCaptainAmerica
and gives credit to John Leers info that a satellite energy weapon was used to bring them down so quickly.

What??

Now I'm going to have to watch this video again... Did I miss something?

If it was a satellite weapon then they sure as hell fooled me...

First, good find. Second, there is a video on ATS from Disclose TV that shows NBC footage live of the second hit and what came at that tower. They then show how NBC changed this footage, removing the river, boats and even the blue sky just to bring you the plane. If you haven't seen it, you should.
Not to put a hole in Lear's theory, but....
www.disclose.tv...

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 06:29 PM
link   
That was a vary raveling experiment, to the fact that steel does not just fall apart because the US of A Government said it to be so.

Now if you would ask the US of A military they would say other wise, why hasn't the us military ever bin asked if you could replicate something like 9/11. Ya because it's Top secret and who controls your military the US of A government, that can never tell the truth even if your life dependent on it.

And round and round you go they can tell you that the air that you breath is fine even if it killed you you would believe it beyond the grave. As did many people who were dooped in to cleaning up the most toxic of messes that was said to just fine, just breath and you will life forever.

Look how that turned out.

This if far from being over the truth will come out but by the time that happens there will be a space rock so big coming for earth that your government would say, ha it's nothing just go about your day and watch more fox news what a web they weave only to deceive.

JFALOSABYOPOSFDS.

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 06:33 PM
link   
THIS IS CGI

NOTHING TO SEE HERE ...

GO AWAY

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 06:36 PM
link   
Most are aware that 9/11 was planned by AIPAC and conducted by cooperation between the CIA and Mossad forces working in concert of one another.

This is not a revelation for most here on ATS.
Most are aware, just unsure what to do next.
Issue a summons of arrest for these planners.
This would imply a 'cease and desist' kind of strategy.
U Agree or agree to disagree.

Regardless, the Light always wins in the end.
In fact, one would die without it.
Just a fact rarely seen for what is Is.

The rest, only the Creator can judge.
Most followed orders based on false intelligence, motive, purpose as to End. This is what happens when folks become 'followers' and deny the very Self of it all. Be You as only U can be. It's as hard as you make it.

The Followers would retreat to their distant castles on grande estates or relax from the tanbed of an underground fortress. Once separated, never whole. So be it? Your choice.

This will happen eventually.
What are the 'flokes' waiting for.....
The mute of Truth is never hidden for very long.
It's just kinda "hanging" in the balance.....

[edit on 18-8-2010 by Perseus Apex]

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 07:20 PM
link   
This is great info, i have showed this to non beleivers and they still dont beleive it...... some people just dont want to think their own government would do this to them... shame.

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 07:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Lost in america

I would inform them there is a [Search box] on the top right corner of the ATS site for a Reason; A Good One. It's all here though the flags and stars tell the story with less prose.

May the Truth be your signature and thE product your End.

[edit on 18-8-2010 by Perseus Apex]

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 07:53 PM
link   
What a great post.
I`ve always believed the Thermite theory.
I`ve also seen a few of Dr Judy Woods lectures and think her theory of the direct energy could be a possible mix with the Thermite.

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 07:56 PM
link   
This evidence in the form of video does more for me than most other things I've looked through about 9/11. Now I'm not a 9/11 forum junkie, but this proves to me beyond a doubt that it was an "inside job". Since WTC7 was not hit by a plane, they cannot attempt to factor in aviation fuel, impact stress from the airplanes, or any other such nonsense they stuff into people's minds to distort their perceptions of the events that unfolded on that fateful day.

This right here, shows me what I already "knew". We as a nation, were conned into a war under (multiple) false pretenses that is only serving the wants of the elites and power-hungry billionaires who have no morals to uphold, and no truth to protect. Only, lies, deception and fear.

NEXUS

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 08:16 PM
link   
FandS
as anyone who has worked with scrap metal and demolition and/or bush clearing will tell you:
when cleaning fire piles which contain all the materials just as the video does
ALL the steel comes out RUSTED thats all
bed springs, nails, spikes, rods, plate, and I beams
~NO Damage~
other than surface oxidation just like in the video.
the aluminum comes out in blobs just like shown
the dry wall fragments, but really doesn't burn
asbestos well...duh
and when there is green wood in the pile someone stands there all day throwing diesel onto the pile to get the green wood to burn

EVERY TIME
and that's from burn piles as big as two story houses that burn for two days
the fire pits have to have the steel raked out of them on a regular basis or you can't walk in them to reload them with fresh wood.
the steel goes to the scrap bin
just like the "Jones Proven" thread debunkers untenable theories.

thanks for this thread man
thank you so much.

[edit on 18-8-2010 by Danbones]

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 08:42 PM
link   
Wow, this is the first thread on the ATS home page and it hasn't even gotten to the 2nd page of discussion yet.

Not a single "debunker" has made an appearance.

I guess they have to go regroup now, and eventually one of them will come up with some brilliant excuse that they will all then flock to for a mantra?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join