It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Huge UFO Sighted In Tuaran, Malaysia

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 07:34 AM
link   
More and more, many of the larger UFO's appear to be utilizing a type of cloaking device. Although we are still able to see the craft somewhat, to exclude cloaking and or invisibility would be a form of denial.

With so much secret technology that we do not know about, for all we know, it could have been an American Intergalactic Space ship.

Oh well, didn't see these types of partial UFO's until recently. This is what makes me think they are man made and not alien.

This is how I feel they will be able to fool the masses when the time comes, because such crafts in my opinion are in the American inventory and going off world with more regularity than most would understand. It is these secret craft that have the capacity to save mankind, but something tells me only the elite will get to save themselves and none of us will be included because were just little people and don't matter to them.

Perhaps this is why they show such a willingness to pollute and contaminate the Earth to kill the human population. In such a way, the elite can live off world until all of the useless eaters are gone and then return to re-populate an begin anew their NWO.

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 07:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

The time seems to fit.

The solar noon in Malaysia is at 13:20 (when the sun is highest) and the sun is completely set at around 19:30, so looking at the image, 16:00(ish) seems about right.

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 07:46 AM
link   
reply to post by gortex

Gortex.....

This was posted a couple of days ago.

As I stated then.....

I think thi is a CGI hoax.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 07:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Mr Mask

Could of been taken through a window, or could just be a dirty lens with traces of crud from the beach or whatever.

The blooming you mention could also be common digital camera bloom (CCD Bloom) which by all accounts, is quite normal.

Here a quote from a page i found in a few seconds..

www.photomacrography.net...

In researching this issue on the Internet I found information that suggested that this color fringing was caused by "ccd bloom". When pixel receptor sites become over-stimulated due to very bright light levels part of the signal from one receptor site "leaks" to pixel receptor sites around it. If this occurred along an edge of high contrast, the "leak" would cause flare in the darker side of the edge.

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 07:56 AM
link   
reply to post by MaxBlack

I think you give the 'elite' too much credit. Space ships full of the Narcissists that are TPTB, would end up a bloodbath with them killing each other.

Also, if they did remove most of us 'common' folk, you only have to re-visit the themes within 'Fight Club'. These elite, will need folks to do the things they consider beneath them, security, butlers, mechanics, cooks, cleaners... these folks will not be forgeting the families and relatives and homelands that these so called elite have destroyed. Karma is a bitch.

I dont think there are going to be humans going 'off world' to avoid the devastation. They are Cr 'messing' in their own nest.

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 08:01 AM
link   
Ladies and Gentlemen
your fake ufo reflection

below is a pic of a room at the Tuaran Beach Resort
per this link

www.fnetravel.com...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/a119f3d4344c.jpg[/atsimg]

please note the overhead light's close proximity
to the window.

Now a close-up shot of that same light magnified
as if magnified from a camera reflected off the window.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/5eff093aa3b9.jpg[/atsimg]

pretty much a done deal in my opinion.
It's a reflection from the overhead light
reflected in the glass.

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 08:27 AM
link   
that would also explain why there is no
shadow from the sun on the side of the
object like there is a dark shadow on
the clouds. So you see the sun does
play a role in determining this hoax

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 08:29 AM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

I'm sorry, but even though I don't think the original pic is real, I don't see how linking to a room with a light on it debunks it. Neither the shape nor the color is similar to the "ufo", and in any case it's a fact that you will find a light inside a hotel room. This does not mean they are the same object.

On the other hand, if we want to be sure it's a reflection or make any other analysis we would need the full picture, not a cropped version.

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 08:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Radiobuzz
On the other hand, if we want to be sure it's a reflection or make any other analysis we would need the full picture, not a cropped version.

radio
the full pic is on the link I provided
download it for yourself

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 09:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by boondock-saint
reply to post by Mr Mask

lol
No, I don't think he won an award for that
particular shot
hahaha

Let us both hope not my friend.

But you never know.

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 09:19 AM
link   
No idea, its not a reflection though, the clouds above & below it show that. Id love it to be real, but it looks too good to be true.

I have to make one comment on something I see over & over on posts, "Why didnt more people take photos ?"

I saw a UFO one night, alien ? I dont know, but definately a UFO by the true definition, & I am a highly trained military observer, Ive seen a lot, & it still remains unexplained after 3 years of still trying to find an excuse for it.

I had both a phone with a camera & a camera literally at my feet, but I was just so stunned at what I was seeing I didnt even think about picking one up, & what I saw was absolutely nothing as spectacular as whats in this pic.

I paced back & forth at the window staring at it, not knowing what to do, I was thinking call out to my girlfriend in the next room, but I somehow couldnt. It took me 5 minutes to eventually walk the 5 paces to the door & go outside.

It may not explain why only one person in a resort did take a photo, but it certainly is something I can fully understand as an individual who saw something that just totally stunned me like a startled animal.

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 09:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by spikey
reply to post by Mr Mask

Could of been taken through a window, or could just be a dirty lens with traces of crud from the beach or whatever.

The blooming you mention could also be common digital camera bloom (CCD Bloom) which by all accounts, is quite normal.

CCD bloom comes from a bright light directly hitting the CCD censors of the camera.

Something that is not happening from this area of the picture that is showing an "outer glow" touch up job (see the effect in my avatar around the words "Mr Mask")

Just what I see.

Also...that is not blooming, this is-

and this-

this as well-

and one more-

These are all very common examples of blooming, that happens very often when the CCD sensors can not take the level of light and are maxed out resulting in "blooming".

What I am pointing out in the photo is not blooming by any means, nor is there anywhere near the amount of bright light present in that area of the photo to be "blooming" compared to much brighter areas in the picture.

Blooming also doesn't take a precise path around the object that is "blooming", detailing it better for the eye to see. If it did, blooming would be a welcomed effect and not the very common "aggravation" that it is to anyone using CCD/triple-CCD digital imagining.

I do like that you looked for an answer and provided one that was "not crazy", and I star you for it.

But sadly, blooming, to my knowledge, blooming can not make a "outer glow" effect like you can easily add with left clicking a photoshop layer and selecting "outer glow".

I'm aware of blooming and fight it very often in my own little war.

I could recognize my arch nemesis a mile away.

This is not it.

EDITED TO ADD- I still stand aware that I may be wrong on everything, at all times.

[edit on 24-7-2010 by Mr Mask]

[edit on 24-7-2010 by Mr Mask]

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 09:42 AM
link   
I'm with Boondock on this one. I think it is a reflection of an interior ceiling light in a window. That's what it looked like before he showed what the interior of the rooms looked like, that just reinforced my opinion.

Those ruling it out because of the clouds visible around the reflectiion should experiment with a lamp held behind them while looking at clouds through a window. I would bet my teeth that the lights in those rooms have dimmer switches. We are not talking about a bare bulb here, but a fairly dimly lit, opaque glass dome over the bulb. It has to be dimly lit because the bezel around the light fitment can be seen in the reflection, while it is not visible in the interior photo.

The lightening effect around the edges in the photo most likely comes from poor image processing. The camera in my phone does this regularly with high contrast images.

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 09:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by gortex
If it's photoshopped how is it there are reports from multiple whiteness ?

The two ideas are not contradictory. Just because multiple claim to have seen a UFO, it does not necessarily many any claimed picture of the event is genuine.

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 09:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Mask
I still stand aware that I may be wrong on everything, at all times.

lol
I starred your post for the simple reason
that you pointed out that we are all still
human and do make mistakes from time
to time. Most folks cannot admit that

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 02:25 PM
link   
I'm looking at this pic on an iphone, so I won't meddle in the photo analysis, but... I see two small dark dots in the sky, one above the 'object', one above the highest rooftop.

Birds?

[edit on 24-7-2010 by Heliocentric]

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 03:08 PM
link   
Assuming its NOT a fake. The only other explanation not yet drawn up is a possible high-altitude Nuclear test, this would explain how the "object" disappeared after being spotted. And the fact the other claimed witnesses Camera's weren't operable from a EMP Pulse that was initially created.

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Whats with the two black dots in the picture as well? Orbs! or specs of dust on the window?
or even the camera

[edit on 24-7-2010 by Optix]

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 03:17 PM
link   
I thought this person had been in my ole truck...

I can't prove this..I guess I could try to take a photo of this annomally...a rock chip or flaw in my glass...almost like lookin through a water droplet...
esp if its auto or hotel safety glass...double paned or laminated.

I check back laters....

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 03:40 PM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

Boondock-saint.....

I understand your theory regarding the "object" being a reflection of the light inside the room.

However, I still don't understand how you are saying "case closed" based on the photos you posted.

Would it be possible for you to elaborate on that so that I can give your idea further consideration?

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join