It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

over kill chemtrails (pics)

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 08:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rohdan
reply to post by DCDAVECLARKE

there is a discussion about that on a german board. they call me disinfo agent there too. that's ok. but you should know that everytime you call people "disinfo agent" you ridicule yourself.

I think you are a dis-disinfo agent.

Take it as an compliment. - it just means the other side has no more arguments.

OP Again - please show us the difference between chem and contrails, thanks. You can ignore my posts, but this will not help you to find the truth.

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 09:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Rohdan

Look i dont trust the conventual mind or its sciences! look around you are yea happy the way the world has changed? well im not! the other day a plane was at the roughly same altitude of another two, the only difference? one was a normal passenger plane with a small contrail coming out of the back end, the other two had huge chemtrails coming out of them spreading across the beautiful sky, as they went the trails came on an then of an then on again, later 6 came over at the same height criss crossing each other an polluting the shy for all to see! an i dont care what you or any other conventual minded person has to say on this subject i know the difference between contrails an chemtrails even though it seems you don't!

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 09:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by DCDAVECLARKE
reply to post by Rohdan

Look i dont trust the conventual mind or its sciences! look around you are yea happy the way the world has changed? well im not! the other day a plane was at the roughly same altitude of another two, the only difference? one was a normal passenger plane with a small contrail coming out of the back end, the other two had huge chemtrails coming out of them spreading across the beautiful sky, as they went the trails came on an then of an then on again, later 6 came over at the same height criss crossing each other an polluting the shy for all to see! an i dont care what you or any other conventual minded person has to say on this subject i know the difference between contrails an chemtrails even though it seems you don't!

OKEY.......

flowgallery.stanford.edu...

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 09:42 AM
link   
mmmm the refreshing smell of chemy in the morning,the grass is greem,the birds are singing,and the antrax is just great!
wish i was there

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 09:47 AM
link   
reply to post by cushycrux
[more
I dont need to be reminded what chemtrails look like thank you! an dont say there normal contrails!

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by John_Q_Llama
The two primary answers you'll likely receive will be that those are contrails or they are chemtrails.

Like I said, however, there is no way to know for sure what they are.

That's true but it's pretty simple to figure out what they're NOT. With all the air space around our lil planet, you mean to tell me these planes have a sudden need (within the last few years) to fly within feet of one another (on their given 'flight path)?

Normal airplanes do NOT act like this. Normal planes fly in their respected and assigned air-space allowing them safe flights, departures and landing maneuvers! There is no need to fly in tandem which the OPs (and so many others) photos suggest.

Why is this so hard to accept? Something is going on and 'what's' going on is speculative at best but this is NOT the sky we all grew up with.

And those who feel a need to tell me: 'well OM, there are so many more airplanes flying now' will be deemed unworthy to banter with.

S&F

[edit on 24-7-2010 by One Moment]

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 10:03 AM
link   

DCDAVECLARK ---

You are being fooled by that YouTube video!!! As mentioned, this very same airplane (It is a Gulfstream 1) has already been talked about dozens of times...it is yet another of the "juicy" items that the so-called "chemtrail crowd" find, and palm off as "proof"...when in fact, they are compete idiots, and utterly lacking in any education in science, aviation, aerospace and meteorology.

The company that owns and operates that exact same airplane?

Here is their website.

READ it please, and learn:

www.pnl.gov...

[edit on 24 July 2010 by weedwhacker]

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by One Moment
Normal airplanes do NOT act like this. Normal planes fly in their respected and assigned air-space allowing them safe flights, departures and landing maneuvers! There is no need to fly in tandem which the OPs (and so many others) photos suggest.

No, they don't act like that at all...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/43225326dc07.png[/atsimg]

Next time you share your mis-information and lies, do it in a thread where there isn't a picture of 6 aircraft being tracked flying one behind the other.

:shk:

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 10:15 AM
link   

an dont say there normal contrails!

there(sic) normal contrails

Oh, I wouldn't worry about "chemtrails' anymore, you really need to start fearing for your life about this new dastardly weapon "they" are employing.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/7de5b6023fe2.jpg[/atsimg]

CHEM SHARKS!!! OMG

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 10:18 AM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

Ironically, they are the ones who could prove or disprove the existence of chemtrails.

Requests for access to research flight hours begin with the submission of an Initial Request for Aircraft Support (Word (35kb), PDF (30kb)) to the manager of the facility. Based on information provided on this form, a DOE-empowered advisory panel recommends to DOE an award of flight hours for the proposed use. Then the user completes a more detailed Research Aircraft Deployment Document (RADD: Word (180kb), PDF (85kb)) in coordination with the RAF manager. RAF users not associated with the DOE Atmospheric Science Program will need to work with the RAF manager on an estimate of the cost of offsite aircraft logistics such as 1) landing fees, 2) hangar rental, 3) ground support facilities, and 4) labor and expenses for a PNNL flight crew of two pilots and two scientific support personnel. During the preparation of RADD, schedules are confirmed and safety and environmental compliance requirements are addressed.

The RAF does not cover the cost of engineering studies and airframe modifications needed for custom installation of project-specific equipment and instrumentation. Such costs must be budgeted separately through a contract with PNNL or Battelle. When requested, RAF staff will assist users in estimating these costs.

Gulfstream-1 Research Aircraft

The G-1 is a large twin turboprop with performance characteristics of contemporary production aircraft. It is capable of measurements to altitudes approaching 30,000 feet over ranges of 1500 nautical miles, and can be operated at speeds that enable both relatively slow sampling and rapid deployment to field sites throughout the world. The aircraft is configured for versatile research applications. It accommodates a variety of external probes for aerosol, radiation, and turbulence measurements and internal sampling systems for a wide range of measurements. The G-1 has sufficient cabin volume, electrical power and payload capabilities, and flight characteristics to accommodate a variety of instrument systems and experimental equipment configurations. Internal instrumentation is mounted in removable racks to enable rapid reconfiguration as necessary. Data from most systems are acquired on a central computer that is tailored to airborne research data acquisition. In addition to acquiring the various analog and digital input signals, it can be configured to communicate with and/or control other systems onboard, and to provide time synchronization to other computers.

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 10:21 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Yeah, they've been spraying you and your family for 20 years and the best you can do about it is to complain about it on the net (conventional science created the internet too btw, and your computer and your house, car, bike, fridge, microwave, clothes, even hippy sunglasses for dogs).

Why not do something about it??

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 10:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

Next time you share your mis-information and lies, do it in a thread where there isn't a picture of 6 aircraft being tracked flying one behind the other.

In the pics the trails are all next to each other, so it at least seems that they were not flying exactly the same path within that corridor.

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 10:31 AM
link   
reply to post by ZombieJesus

Please prove your point without the ridicule.

Or do you need the ridicule to prove your point?

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 10:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Point of No Return

They're really not that far apart.

It does suggest a fairly well traveled flight corridor.

[edit on 24/7/10 by Chadwickus]

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 10:39 AM
link   

How is MY observation and MY opinion disinformation???

Wow! You truly have issues.

Say, why don't you stay off these threads and start your own '"They are merely contrails and you're all delusional to think otherwise' thread????

Pathetic!

For those who are wide awake these non-Contrails have been acknowledge.... somewhat. They (MSM) are calling them chaff, which is an anti-radar concoction which, the military is testing ! Which we know by now are half-baked truths when it becomes 'official'.

Pay no attention to those who stalk threads just to pollute them!

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 10:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Point of No Return

In the pics the trails are all next to each other, so it at least seems that they were not flying exactly the same path within that corridor.

Do you understand the concept of wind?

Airplanes fly routes referencing points on the ground. Oh, and BTW....even on the SAME Airway (route) they will not be exactly centered perfectly, one after the other. The navigation systems aren't that accurate.

This is why Airways are 10 miles wide!!! (Europe) (Look it up).
In the USA they have no defined width, but the airpace is depicted on the appropriate navigation charts. Low altitude (mostly for VFR) Airways in the USA are 8 miles wide.

Also...back to the wind...

Airplane 'A' is traveling on a heading of 270 degrees (relative to the ground, remember?). The winds are blowing from a direction of, say....340 degrees.

Question: What will the ground TRACK of airplane 'A' be? AND, what will happen to the contrail it leaves behind?

Answer: There is not enough info to answer the first part. You also need to know the airspeed of airplane 'A' and the velocity of the wind.

As to what happens to the contrail? Once you know the velocity of the wind you can predict how far and how fast the contrail will drift away fromthe point over the GROUND where it was first formed.

Now, repeat for airplanes 'B', 'C', and 'D'...etc. As they TOO are going to the same destination (let's say it's Los Angeles, since they're over Phoenix), and that is perfectly normal destination from that point....I have flown along those routes countless times.

Each airplane that comes along, every ten minutes (or more) apart will lay a contrail, when conditions are appropriate at their paticular altitude, and the contrails will drift with the prevailing winds....as the air mass they exist in moves over the surface of the Earth.

I fail to see why this is so difficult for people to comprehend????

[edit on 24 July 2010 by weedwhacker]

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 10:42 AM
link   
reply to post by One Moment

No....more confusion on your part!!!

Chaff is something else entirely...and you will NOT see it with the naked eye!!!!

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 10:43 AM
link   

So when these planes fly in behind each other, do they fly lanes within that corridor that are spaced apart at predetermined distances?

Those lanes seem to be at equal distances from each other.

What we need is the exact time and date of these pics, flight data of Arizona at that time, humidity levels and temp. at that altitude, and compare it to the lowest level conditions for contrails to appear.

Now, I don't know how, so if anyone could help, please.

This we could prove wether these are "chemtrails", or contrails made by registered flights.

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 10:43 AM
link   

you my not give a damn whats above your head

Actually I do care, I care enough, and have cared enough for a long time, to research and study the proper facets of aviation and meteorology to have an understanding specifically of what is going on above my head. When you're are flying, not being able to interpret weather data of your surrounding can be a life or death situation, so don't you talk to me about "not caring"

On topic, in your professional, peer reviewed opinion, what confirms (scientifically) that the photos in the op are in fact proof of nefarious chemical spraying on the unknowing population?

What training or ability do you have, even be it self taught, to be able to look at a photograph alone, with no weather soundings, no knowledge of the type of aircraft, not knowing if it is in a air traffic corridor, and not knowing the altitude; to be able to jump to the conclusion, that without a shadow of a doubt, these are "chemtrails"?

ETA: "Just look up, and use your gut feeling" is not a credible answer.

[edit on 24-7-2010 by ZombieJesus]

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join