It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Area 51 Installation

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 04:54 PM
link   
I am Robert Lazars son and i my father was great scientis who just got kicked out of the galileo progect because 2 of my uncles had gone with him to see the test flight for a project called bird-f62 witch was one of the projects that i think is stll unknown by any one other than the military and the government so dont talk s**t if you know and my father did have a record especifing thing i cannot say but so where about 10 other coleeges woking with him

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 07:20 AM
link   
reply to post by mrmulder

don't you think that the US government denied the base at area 51 just because is a militay space where they study about new weapons and new airplanes? In all the countries, no only in the USA, yhe government want to keep military secrets, no UFO, non strange bodies or who knows what mistery, they just design and test new special military actions.

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 02:13 PM
link   
this lazar dude is stupid. if really did work at area 51 wouldn't the government have tracked him down or something?

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 03:06 PM
link   
HI! BILLIE CHILIE

R0NALD ROGER ERICSON
SS# 061-44-1653

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 09:54 PM
link   
Too much fiction ... because so much(many) MYSTERY!!!

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 05:02 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 04:56 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 06:18 PM
link   
I have a vested connection with Area 51 and it's one of the few things I know about with all certainty.

Area 51 is nothing more than an ex nuclear testing facility from the 60's. During the 80's to the late 1990's it was used to test the Aurora Space Plane (which was developed at S-4 some 12 miles southward of the facility). Most of the people who worked there during the 60's are now dead from Radiation Sickness (which was a gradual thing).
The Roswell craft were stored there for a limited time, but moved to S-4 after its expansion (an expansion that was indeed promoted by the events of Roswell).
It has one hangar full of 'oddities'. Nobody knows (least of all the government) what these oddities are and nobody on the base has the clearance to access the hangar (Hangar 17) where they are stored.
Today, Area 51 is largely inactive (after most operations were moved to Utah because of the public spotlight upon area 51). Operations continue as 'normal' within S-4 and Area 51 survives only as an administration centre.

[edit on 2-10-2008 by James Random]

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 11:46 PM
link   
Wow, James, if there were an award for Worst Post Ever, you would surely be in the running.

Every single claim you made was false.

Did you just crib your narrative from all of the debunked claims about Area 51 that have circulated on the web (because you don't want to do a little basic research) or are you intentionally acting as a disinformation agent?

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 03:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Shadowhawk

Not every claimhe made was false, there is an Area 51, and there are other bases built into the sides of mountains, not necesarrily with the designation S-4 though. (thank you Bob Lazar for that one.)

The truth surrounding the site is that it is still in use if for nothing more than a take off and landing area for classified craft. Aside from that not much else is known about what still goes on there..

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 07:05 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 20 2008 @ 06:37 PM
link   
Personally, I think we should all hope that something is going on at Area 51. I assume that it's our tax dollars being used to protect this place. Also, not to agree/disagree with the 'science fiction' theories (aliens, anti-grav, multiple dimensions, etc) but often the best place to hide is in plain sight. That said, something makes me doubt the government would use that tactic.

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 04:16 PM
link   
reply to post by johnlear

I used to work at Boeing. The people being shuttled to & from to A-51 are AFAIK employees working on earth-based inventions that require a certain level of security. Has anyone here ever been to Nevada and met one of these people? Say, in Las Vegas for a start?

posted on Dec, 3 2008 @ 10:40 AM
link   
Guys, I have done research. I can tell you that you are all wrong.

posted on Dec, 8 2008 @ 06:18 PM
link   
Oh you nonbelievers I wish you all where right but I have been stuck here on this planet since 1952 your year. Your government took my unit and have held it since. I am unable to return to my home and I am unable to contact my comanders to remove me from here. Why have they not found me because I blend in very well with your kind we can adapt easily. My counterpart was captured with or transporter and I can only hope your government has not harmed them.

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 05:36 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 01:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Style

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 03:04 PM
link   
i just think the whole thing is crazy and im confused how its so secret the government should be able to do whatever they want so why cant we get in there and find out whats really going on

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 08:48 AM
link   
I wonder what goes on in there. What I think is that they are allowing aliens to land there.

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 10:40 AM
link   
Area 51 is a smoke screen. Sure many top secret projects have been achieved there but there orgin and exploration have been master minded under your noses in unknown locations and top secert sites like WV, KY, GA TENN.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join