It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dubya diagnosed as mentally deranged.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2004 @ 10:07 AM
link   
This is something I've knwn for some time but yoiu allo refused to believe. The man's insane! The man is not fit for the office of the presidency. He is leading us all to Hell unless we do somethihng about it and vote this repugnant presidenct out of office! Believe me, he DOES have the Spirit of Cain.

Washington Shrink Calls Bush a Paranoid, Sadistic Meglomaniac
By Staff and Wire Reports
Jun 14, 2004, 00:22

A new book by a prominent Washington psychoanalyst says President George W. Bush is a "paranoid meglomaniac" as well as a sadist and "untreated alcoholic." The doctor's analysis appears to confirm earlier reports the President may be emotionally unstable.

Dr. Justin Frank, writing in Bush on the Couch: Inside the Mind of the President, also says the President has a ""lifelong streak of sadism, ranging from childhood pranks (using firecrackers to explode frogs) to insulting journalists, gloating over state executions ... [and] pumping his fist gleefully before the bombing of Baghdad."

Even worse, Dr. Frank concludes, the President's years of heavy drinking ""may have affected his brain function - and his decision to quit drinking without the help of a 12-step program [puts] him at far higher risk of relapse."

Aides, who spoke only on condition that their names be withheld, told stories of wide mood swings by the President who would go from quoting the Bible one minute to obscenity-filled outbursts the next.

www.capitolhillblue.com...

Rx for W: Electoral Surgery

By Richard Leiby
Thursday, June 10, 2004; Page C03

In the book, to be released Tuesday, Justin A. Frank, a clinical professor at George Washington University Medical Center, claims President Bush exhibits "sadistic tendencies" and suffers from "character pathology," including "grandiosity" and "megalomania" -- viewing himself, America and God as interchangeable. Frank told us yesterday that his opinions are based on publicly available materials, adding, "I've never met the president or any members of his family."

A Democrat who once headed the Washington chapter of Physicians for Social Responsibility, Frank concludes in the book: "Our sole treatment option -- for his benefit and for ours -- is to remove President Bush from office . . . before it is too late."

www.washingtonpost.com...

[edit on 14-6-2004 by Colonel]

posted on Jun, 14 2004 @ 10:29 AM
link   

Aides, who spoke only on condition that their names be withheld, told stories of wide mood swings by the President who would go from quoting the Bible one minute to obscenity-filled outbursts the next.

Oh for a minute,I thought he was talking about Bill and Hillary.

Really how can one diagnose somebody they have never met.....pure propaganda.

posted on Jun, 14 2004 @ 10:47 AM
link   
It is easy to diagnose someone whern you have ample information as to what he has said, does, and acts, as well as much information on his prior history. Case closed: Dubya's a looney tune.

posted on Jun, 14 2004 @ 10:49 AM
link   
Geez Colonel,
You are really starting to get desperate.

You will post anything so long as it is against Republicans. What kind of doctor makes a diagnosis based on public record and other people's opinions?

Someone has way too much time on his hands.

posted on Jun, 14 2004 @ 10:58 AM
link   
I post that which is newsworthy ands against republicans. I'm not despeate b/c there is so much evil sh!t that I have to pick and choose what is ghood to post here.

posted on Jun, 14 2004 @ 11:33 AM
link   
Colonel does have a point, although I think the you can't truly diagnose a man you have never met because you don't know the exact state of mind or situation while he was doing those things. But you can take into account things like cheering at state executions and acting like you are at a frat party while you are dropping bombs on innocent people into consideration because it is vastly inappropriate and does indeed tell you Bush was not concerned with the innocent people of Iraq dyeing. That should of been his first concern, these are indications the Bush is not in touch with his responsibility of duty and could very well have deeper issues.

If you would like to see what intelligent people who know Bush, former US ambassadors to other countries and former US military leaders have to say take a look at this. Make no mistake about it this is indeed a rare occasion, these people do NOT EVER speak out in this manor so to me this does indicate there is something truly wrong with Bush.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

And for all who haven't signed: www.impeachbush.org...

[edit on 14-6-2004 by J0HNSmith]

posted on Jun, 14 2004 @ 11:35 AM
link   
Thank you. I will take a look at lunch.

posted on Jun, 15 2004 @ 02:28 AM
link   
Bush is a really bad president, his leadership has been a disaster to this country. Wars, no jobs, a dificit that is outrageous. He screams about how patriotic we should be yet he uses it against us, he screams how he supports the military but yet cuts benefits to the point that people like my husband, who is a vet can't even get any treatment there, and many of the wounded soldiers are having trouble getting treatment. Whats it going to take for people to wake up and realize it does not matter whether you are republican or democrat? This president is the worst we have had, his own people are resigning and getting fired because they don't agree with what he is doing, and when they come out and say so, its the same old rhetoric of their a disgruntled ex-employee and thats why their tattling and trying to make us look bad. Wake up and smell the coffee, if you want another job you keep your mouth shut about how bad the last one was, these people are risking a lot to tell the truth and people refuse to listen because they do not want to believe the truth that Bush has his own agenda and it doesn't matter to him if its good for America and the rest of the world or not.

posted on Jun, 15 2004 @ 02:33 AM
link   
There is really no need for Bush to see a doc about his insanity cos its plain to see he is insane without being diagnosed.

[Edited on 15-6-2004 by drunk]

posted on Jun, 15 2004 @ 02:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by nyeff

Really how can one diagnose somebody they have never met

It is actually very simple for a trained eye watching someone whose behavior is so widely covered, to see the deportment and make informed judgments.

[Edited on 17-6-2004 by MaskedAvatar]

posted on Jun, 15 2004 @ 03:07 AM
link   
Here is what a British doctor has to say about this and another *cough choke* unbiased article this "Doctor" wrote.

jameshamilton.typepad.com...

www.salon.com...

posted on Jun, 15 2004 @ 07:58 AM
link   
I have an IT services practice that hires roughly 300 to 400 people per year. I've had my company for 11 years as of this past March. The larger accounts we service have multi-million dollar run rates. Post 9/11, we saw competitors give away services for bagel money, in order to get anything into the pipeline.
What kept our company not too far off of peak rate cards of years previous? The quality of the people we put on client site.
How did we maintain that quality level? Behavioral Interviewing.

I can tell, based on 1000's of interviews over the course of a decade in the people assessment business where mine & the livlihood of those who work for me is at stake, when someone is:
- not right, even though they may give a correct answer.
- not equipped for the task at hand
- not being honest with their answers; alternate motivations
- not the lead they've claimed to be; someone else actually drove the success
- not capable of growth into the role

I did my research on Bush in the GOP primaries. I read a great deal on his Texas work expereince. I studied his resume. I made my call at the end of 1999......and I've been proven correct almost non-stop since then.
I can gurantee that GW Bush would not be hired as a middle manager by any corporation in the top 500 based on his resume; so why are people still beating the dead horse of him being competent to be the Leader of the Free World!?!?!?!?!

posted on Jun, 17 2004 @ 12:23 AM
link   
Well, how can you tell he is nuts? He went to war with a country that had no reason to be attacked. He saw things that weren't there, like WMD's. I think seeing things that aren't there is a pretty good sign of insanity, don't you? He hires some of the richest people in the country to be his advisors, yet they have no exp. what so ever. Except Colin Powell. And as said, he spouts bible babble one minute then goes and attacks a country that had nothing to do with 9/11 while making deals with the country, Saudi Arabia, that had I think 18 members in on the attack. Guy sounds pretty mental to me. I guess binge drinking and coke will do that to you.

posted on Jun, 17 2004 @ 12:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by James the Lesser
Well, how can you tell he is nuts? He went to war with a country that had no reason to be attacked. He saw things that weren't there, like WMD's. I think seeing things that aren't there is a pretty good sign of insanity, don't you? He hires some of the richest people in the country to be his advisors, yet they have no exp. what so ever. Except Colin Powell. And as said, he spouts bible babble one minute then goes and attacks a country that had nothing to do with 9/11 while making deals with the country, Saudi Arabia, that had I think 18 members in on the attack. Guy sounds pretty mental to me. I guess binge drinking and coke will do that to you.

saw WMD that werent there? i am reminded of a member that said not along ago "because you did not see or hear it happen doesnt mean it didnt"...hmmm or do we see things only when we want and not when it doesnt suit us?

posted on Jun, 17 2004 @ 03:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by goose
Bush is a really bad president, his leadership has been a disaster to this country. Wars, no jobs, a dificit that is outrageous.

Huh? The war was brought to us, let in the country by the previous administration who blinded our intel. No jobs? Sister, the economy is recovering greatly from the recession that started before Bush took office, aided greatly by the tax cuts which powered up the economy by putting the money back in the right places and out of the wrong place - the government. An outrageous deficit? True, a deficit is a bad thing, but it is not something that we cannot repair, and it does cost to defend ourselves from those who with you and me dead.

As far as the "ex-employee" is concerned, if you are referring to Dick Clarke, saying it is the same old Rjetoric is like saying it is the same old rhetoric when you here the tornado warning siren go off. It might have been said before, but the fact still remains.

In regard to what Bush has seen fit to do with VA benefits, and other issues, such as the illegal Mexican immigration laxness, trucking, etc, I am in total agreement with you. Bush seems to have his head so far up his fifth point of contact, it makes you wonder if it was really a pretzel that he choked on many months ago, if you know what I mean! (Don't visualize to clearly, the picture is disgusting)

Have you noticed, the "conservative" president is not one at all? Do you see what those in real control have done? They have put us in the position where no matter who wins, we really get about the same thing. If Kerry wins, the Republicans are going to be using him for batting practice, and the Democrats are going to have a hard time defending him. The role is going to be reversed! That's what I expect, anyway. Kerry will not be able to be as left-winged in the Oval Office as he's been in Congress, and that will demoralize part of his supporters. He is certainly not going to be as far to the center as would be liked by the Republicans, and that is going to enrage them. In the end, we will see the difference between the two is like the difference between a case dime and two nickels.

posted on Jun, 17 2004 @ 03:42 AM
link   
Its a true mark of how bad a president really is when the rest o the world (not only his opponents in his own country) are hanging on to see him kicked out of office... I'm not saying Kerry is the greatest person for the job, but any improvement is a good one

posted on Jun, 17 2004 @ 08:44 AM
link   
Latest news from the recent G-8 summit.
:shk:

yooha.meepzorp.com...

yooha.meepzorp.com...

posted on Jun, 17 2004 @ 07:14 PM
link   
? He said that Iraq had WMD's. He "saw" evidence that they had them. He "saw" Saddam getting ready to rain down nukes on us. We go there, nothing. After a year one would think we would have found some.
"because you did not see or hear it happen doesnt mean it didnt" Well "If a tree falls in the forest, and no one is around to hear it, does it make a sound?" Of course it does, but if no one is around to hear it, you can't prove it did. Saddam didn't have WMD's, After being there for over a year, nothing! So, as said, Bush is seeing things, a clear sign of insanity.

posted on Jun, 18 2004 @ 03:11 AM
link   
James, please, try and stay within the guidelines of reality. Nobody envisioned Hussein raining nukes on us. It doesn't take a strategic thinker, though, to realize a man who has used chemical and biological weapons on his neighbor and his own people, who, as far as the world knew, still had them, who also has links to terrorist organizations and assisted the organization that struck us in 2001, and who was also pursuing nuclear capability, was a serious and immediate threat to the U.S. and should be one of the priorities in the War on Terror.

I'd rather hear you blithering about Bush's imaginary concern about actual nukes raining down on us than to hear you screaming "Bush didn't do a thing to stop it!!" after a terrorist organization used an NBC device on Kansas City. Either way, you'd be running your mouth, and you know it!

posted on Jun, 18 2004 @ 06:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Thomas Crowne

Originally posted by goose
Bush is a really bad president, his leadership has been a disaster to this country. Wars, no jobs, a dificit that is outrageous.

Huh? The war was brought to us, let in the country by the previous administration who blinded our intel. No jobs? Sister, the economy is recovering greatly from the recession that started before Bush took office, aided greatly by the tax cuts which powered up the economy by putting the money back in the right places and out of the wrong place - the government. An outrageous deficit? True, a deficit is a bad thing, but it is not something that we cannot repair, and it does cost to defend ourselves from those who with you and me dead.

As far as the "ex-employee" is concerned, if you are referring to Dick Clarke, saying it is the same old Rjetoric is like saying it is the same old rhetoric when you here the tornado warning siren go off. It might have been said before, but the fact still remains.

In regard to what Bush has seen fit to do with VA benefits, and other issues, such as the illegal Mexican immigration laxness, trucking, etc, I am in total agreement with you. Bush seems to have his head so far up his fifth point of contact, it makes you wonder if it was really a pretzel that he choked on many months ago, if you know what I mean! (Don't visualize to clearly, the picture is disgusting)

Have you noticed, the "conservative" president is not one at all? Do you see what those in real control have done? They have put us in the position where no matter who wins, we really get about the same thing. If Kerry wins, the Republicans are going to be using him for batting practice, and the Democrats are going to have a hard time defending him. The role is going to be reversed! That's what I expect, anyway. Kerry will not be able to be as left-winged in the Oval Office as he's been in Congress, and that will demoralize part of his supporters. He is certainly not going to be as far to the center as would be liked by the Republicans, and that is going to enrage them. In the end, we will see the difference between the two is like the difference between a case dime and two nickels.

I agree and disagree, first off the 911 terrorist attack did not happen due to the Clinton Administration, the Bush administration was told before they took over that OBL and AlQuieda was an ever growing and ever present danger but they the Bush folks were arrogant and basically ignored the warnings. There were more warnings to come, many from foriegn governments from their intelligence gathering organizations but they were also ignored. Bush went into Afghanistan after OBL with most American's support but then when it did not happen he then stretched our resources even more by going into Iraq. While I agree with you that we had to see him as a danger due to the chemical weapons and the desire to dabble in nuclear weapons, there was just not enough evidence to go in when we did and had we waited to find the evidence and work through the UN we might have settled the whole thing in a much more peaceful manner saving American's as well as Iraqie lives and suffering. Not going through the UN even though Bush did make a laughable attempt at getting their approval (I personally do not think he ever wanted their approval) gave him one thing, if we went in without their blessing, then we could hand out the government contracts that are making Bush's oil buddies even richer. Had the UN been the one in charge of handing out those contracts they might have went to people who are not footing Bush's re-election campaign. As for the dificit, I don't know if we can recover, how much higher is taxes going to have to be to pay the bill? What important programs are going to be cut to cover a portion of the dificit? Jobs, yes Clinton is partially responsible for that, he passed the stupid Nafta bill that had been in the works for 12 years of Republican leadership under Reagan and Bush Sr. who also would have signed it had he been re-elected, and Clinton signed it and now our jobs are going overseas at an alarming rate and the Bush administration refuses to do anything at all to stop it. Also the Department of labor is currently working with employers to teach them how using the current laws to stop paying overtime. The unemploymetn figures are misleading, they only post the ones still drawing their unemployment, after 6 months you no longer qualify and then your name is dropped and your no longer counted unemployed even if you still don't have a job. I agree with you that Kerry and Bush is too much a like for my taste, but I don't think he could do worse than Bush and if Bush gets re-elected knowing he can't run again its only get worse.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join