It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Sighting 2010 real video footage

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gorman91
reply to post by LiveForever8

Looks to me like the second person is the photographer being reflected in the window.

[edit on 27-6-2010 by Copernicus]

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 01:40 PM
link   
All i ever see on this site is stuff about aliens and war why is that someone plz explain this to me im so tired of seeing alien on the front page or UFO

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 01:42 PM
link   
HOLY CRAP! That IS the greatest alien footage EVER!

I can see now we are in no danger, just look at that alien, he/she/it runs like a pussy....

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Evanzsayz
All i ever see on this site is stuff about aliens and war why is that someone plz explain this to me im so tired of seeing alien on the front page or UFO

Stop going into the forum channel Aliens and UFO's then.

There are lots of others.

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 01:48 PM
link   
Oh come on, the video is less than 30 seconds long, of course this is fake. The guy recording doesn't even make a noise.

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 01:51 PM
link   
Definitely an interesting video.
Assuming it is a hoax, whoever was behind it has some serious video editing skills.
Especially with the whole chair disappearing etc., this doesn't seem like a rookie video.

I also see many people here saying "Don't be too quick to judge if it's real!", that pendulum swings both ways though, we also shouldn't be too quick to judge if it's fake.

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 01:52 PM
link   
The video does nothing for me. When my husband and I watched it, we were equally unimpressed.

Ahh.. but we have the issue of the invisible "it". Well, really- a lot of the surroundings appear to be invisible for a split second at another time. I assume it's from the reflection of the light from the camera.

If this person is wearing metal, it may be that the light from the camera is reflecting from it.

Also; just how powerful is the light from this kind of camera? Should we be able to see the sheen on the outfit that this so-called ET is wearing? Since I know very little about this kind of camera, I don't really know how to go about asking a lot of the questions that I have regarding this.

Also; just out of morbid curiosity- why would an alien be interested in a patio chair? He said that he had experienced noises from outside. The poster of the video said nothing about previously overturned furniture, or anything else being moved.

I know that seems like a moot point to make- but it just makes it that much less believable to me.

When they have additional film -longer- I'll get more interested in this. Between now and then...

I rate this one a 3 on my sliding realistic scale of 1-10.

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 01:54 PM
link   
Imagine how slowly he would have run out of there had Dorothy not fixed his joints with that oilcan.

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 01:56 PM
link   
Looks like a human running, and I wouldn't say its the clearest video ever, although I would also say "possible alien footage".

Hasn't got me convinced, too dark, too short.

Why would an Alien run? Why would it be alone in someone's garden? An alien has to be superior in some form to have mastered the ability to travel through space at much more ease than us, I don't think they would be scared of a human, especially if abduction stories are to be believed.

I believe in Aliens, i believe this is a human.

link   

Originally posted by Mr Pliskin
Is it me, or does it look like the alien was wearing "Speedo's"?

Didn't you know? -- Spacemen always wear silver undergarments.

The Lyrics for the theme song from the Rocky Horror Picture Show (a song called Science Fiction/Double Feature):

"Michael Rennie was ill
The Day the Earth Stood Still
But he told us where we stand.
And Flash Gordon was there
In silver underwear
Claude Rains was The Invisible Man.
Then something went wrong
For Fay Wray and King Kong;
They got caught in a celluloid jam.
Then at a deadly pace
It Came From Outer Space,
And this is how the message ran..."

[edit on 6/27/2010 by Soylent Green Is People]

link   
reply to post by maybee

Why slap the lawn chair? Well, the Alien had to remind it who was BOSS of course!! BOSS!

"D@MMIT. I told you not to be sleeping over here at the neighbours, woman!"
"Are you listening to me?"
*slap*
"Oh... ****. Busted by the neighbours. Every ET for themselves! RUN!"

link   
IT IS GORT~!!!!!!!

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by VoidOfHope
Definitely an interesting video.
Assuming it is a hoax, whoever was behind it has some serious video editing skills.
Especially with the whole chair disappearing etc., this doesn't seem like a rookie video.

I agree you would need some skills to create this. The being shows up on the camera only when the infrared illuminator is directed at it. One thing that doesn't make much sense is that there is not much of a reaction by the cameraman, given that it's supposed to be an alien..

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 01:59 PM
link   
absolutely faked... why? because the only object it interacts with (chair) fades invisible with the "creature"!! hahah

honestly it looks like one of those wooden art figures that you can pose with all the ball joints... weak sauce with extra chicken nuggets.

but.. In terms of the lighting and the motion tracking, if someone with talent were to try and hoax us with better knowledge in creating figures with realistic shape/textures, we would be in real trouble trying to distinguish real from fake, it's amazing how far consumer based technology has come.

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 02:01 PM
link   
This reminds of the "Captured Alien Crying" video and the "Alien looking into my window peeking" videos that were posted a year or two ago. These videos were later proven to be hoaxes. When filming with night vision using infrared, funny fluctuations in voltage interferences will sometime interfere with the lens converter which reads the low level of light and cause null readings if the pixels cannot interpret the light levels correctly. Hence, the "Alien" disappearing next to the chair. Also, there is a double reflection problem because the videographer is shooting through a dirty doorway window which also cause strange reflections of light on to the infrared pixels inside of the camera lens. The motions of the subject appear to be human as well. Sorry this screams hoax. To all you potential hoaxers out there, Want to have fun and be more convincing? Gives us more than 30-45 seconds and hold the camera steady and do not touch the focus once you have it sharp in the field.

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 02:02 PM
link   
well if you look carefully, the guy is wearing silver shorts.

and is it just me, or isnt it that deaf guy from family guy

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 02:02 PM
link   
reply to post by LiveForever8

The article you posted and quoted word by word was published by no other than the
favorite psychic Michael Cohen and his infamous website, they have been banned by
ATS and yet you posted his article, this is disconcerting but more disconcerting is the
fact that the thread has already 7 pages and 30 flags (and counting).

This video is not new, actually it was reviewed, ridiculized, buried and forgotten by other
forums around June 14, ATS didn't pay attention to this footage at that time wich I thought
was fine. But now that I see this thread and the unexpected response I think something
is very wrong here. Anyway it seems you have a good party LiveForever8, enjoy !!

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 02:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Freezer

I know if that was me I wouldn't say a single word.
I have slight paranoia issues, and whenever I sense something around me I go as silent as possible, rather than running or yelling.

What I find to be most suspicious in determining wether it is fake or not, is that the video was so short.

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 02:08 PM
link   
LOL, I hate to sound disrespectful but HOLY cow, the first response that came from me after watching this video was uncontrollable laughter. Loud laughter. I read the title of the post and simply couldn't help but laughing at this video after seeing a skinny guy in shiny saran wrapped spandex clumsily running across the yard.

Not to mention, NOT a peep out of the camera man after seeing this silly guy run around. If this was real, even if it wasn't claimed to be an alien, but a stranger in their yard at night, he would have said 'holy # who/what is that', or something to that effect.

I'm not wasting any more typing on this post.

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 02:08 PM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/067fdb070d49.jpg[/atsimg]

www.octanecreative.com...

Might explain the awkward movements of the "alien"...

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join