It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Sighting 2010 real video footage

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 12:55 PM
link   
I can't believe anyone is discussing thisa with anything but disgust. First why is he taking a camera to look throught the door in the first place? This "alien (ha)" wasn't making a ruckess. Then convieniently, there's a big bright light in the cameras face .....but not enough on the right to obscure the entity (ahem!). And then of course he runs like a nerd who has just been intellectually defeated. As for the silver skin, it was a jumpsuit and it looked like someting right out of a "war of the worlds" video .......the first WOTW. Scientist baffled my A$$, this is te most retarded attempt at decieving the public ever.Not even worth of discussion. Took a star away and burned your flag at a communist peace rally.

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 01:05 PM
link   
I think it has dolphin looking skin, looks wet or shiny
That guy should have gone after it with a bat and some handcuffs!
at a certain point you can see a glare of the things eyes

[edit on 27-6-2010 by officeresti]

[edit on 27-6-2010 by officeresti]

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 01:05 PM
link   
reply to post by LiveForever8

Idk if I was shooting that footage I would have gave a back drop for what I was doing. I would have got some of it on camera, but it would have been from outside the front door or back door, not through some window...

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by LiveForever8

A UFO and ET related event that might have a profound effect on the course of history...

Uhhh... UFO? I didn't see any UFO's...

ET??? I saw a guy in some tin suit/costume run by a window in the dark...

Profound effect on the course of history??? What?! There is better footage out there than this that hasn't been properly analyzed and this is some sort of center of focus for study?

Is there more we haven't seen or am I just crazy and think this is a joke? Why is this not in the hoax section?

If you want a good video to analyze, check this one out

[edit on 27/6/2010 by highlyoriginal]

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 01:09 PM
link   
reply to post by highlyoriginal

Guys in tin foil costumes don't make lawn chairs phase out of sight, revealing temporarily what is behind them. Clever CGI does that, but nothing in this video leaps out as CGI - on the contrary, the person and the lawn chair both look extremely real.

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 01:11 PM
link   

I think it's a man wrapped-up in Gaffa-tape/duct-tape (for the yanks).

I've seen lots of examples of this online, none I can link to fortunately.

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 01:19 PM
link   
While reading a few of the first posts, I couldn't help but notice the "Giggle-Factor"...

Guys this is why most alient footage is dimissed. I'm not claiming authenticity of the short clip but there are some abnormalities in the film that raise questions.

* The figure appears to be extremely thin when looking at it from the front, but when running to the side, it becomes more human-oriented.

* The running of the individual is that of someone who either is having trouble adjusting to gravity on earth, remarkably reminding me of a child's first steps.

* The figure DOES appear transparent at the beginning of the film, especially in portions where his head almost is literally not visible but the rest of his body is.

* Yes he does appear shocked at one point, but don't all creatures who are usually sneaky in nature, when noticed? Because he is temporarily shifting out of vision in the beginning of the film, he seems to scurry off quickly when noticed that he is fully visible and that this camera is FOLLOWING him. So he knocks over a chair, but wouldn't you if you thought you were invisible only to notice a farmer staring at you with a camera, when you're supposed to be a secret?

As I said, im not saying it's authentic but to brush it off and giggle is absolutely not the way these clips are supposed to be analyzed.

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Maybe...maybe not

LiveForever8.....

These things are always a "bit of fun"!

Now.....the video doesn’t make sense.

The “alien” is almost completely transparent at this point in the video:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/6383d72bc5d3.jpg[/atsimg]

Kind regards
Maybe…maybe not

I believe that these "grays" have pretty much mastered the science to this dimension. 3 D that is. Now, I believe it goes through another dimension. Such as ghost do. Although, This may be hard for you to swallow, either that or they have mastered perfect cloaking technique

then again it could be fake. This video looks great tho

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by OrphenFire
The video lacks any form of context. A real video of this magnitude would have the film shooter commentating, probably quietly, to add context. Something like:
(whispering) "Hey guys, I just heard a noise outside so I got up to see what it was. I saw a shadowy figure in my backyard, so I grabbed my camera and turned on the nightvision. Let's see what it i-OH MY GOD! Whoa! What is that?? Are you guys seeing this? (etc...)"

Nobody just calmly and quietly films a REAL alien in their backyard, for only 30 seconds. Nobody.

"Well he ran away, guess I'll stop filming and SAY NOTHING."

Hoax.

Yup basically all you need, if I saw a alien I would cry or something not just say quiet and stop filming just because its out of view.

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 01:24 PM
link   
I would like people to try to understand the idea the aliens can allude to another dimension like ghost and spirits do on earth. Rendering it completely invisible. Not all aliens are demons and vice versa. But they can do pretty much the same thing. of course IMO and experiance

[edit on 27-6-2010 by Jordan River]

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 01:26 PM
link   
reply to post by officeresti

You can't expect everyone to be like you. I would record an alien very quiet without any comments whatsoever because I'd be too busy crapping my pants.

But seriously, I would not comment anything. He isn't freaking National Geographic reporter recording zebras, he's a Canadian redneck recording freaky space aliens.

Also, to add. I had my share of unexpected encounters and no I wasn't like "OMG WTF OMG OMG", I was kinda busy being paralyzed in terror. But ofc not all people react like that.

[edit on 27/6/2010 by SassyCat]

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 01:27 PM
link   

This looks pretty good but i'm unconvinced totally.... could just easily be some very thin person in a tin suit but i dunno.... the eyes looked real enough as in very big....

I would have liked to have seen more

In fact i reckon its fake....

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by TruthxIsxInxThexMist

This looks pretty good but i'm unconvinced totally.... could just easily be some very thin person in a tin suit but i dunno.... the eyes looked real enough as in very big....

I would have liked to have seen more

In fact i reckon its fake....

I'm working with a old G4 processor with a mac. That being said my videos stutter all the time. Is it just me or does the flashlight only shows the side of the alien lit up?

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 01:31 PM
link   
I'm not convinced that it's an extra terrestrial. It's a possibility since everything is, but I don't think so.

The whatever it is never went invisible when you pause the video every second you can still see him, it's just the luminosity of the darkness in the window that makes it look like he became invisible.

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 01:31 PM
link   
Ok - here is my observation and question.

The "alien" is seen interested in, reaching toward and moving toward the lawn chairs.

So, riddle me this, if this is a race that can travel the far reaches of space and could go anywhere on the earth - why are they interested in the lawn chairs of some guy in rural Canada??

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 01:32 PM
link   
I understand that it's relatively commonplace to keep gimps in Alberta - particularly in the farming community where not much happens and nights can be long and lonely. Someone must have released one earlier in the evening, and then forgot to put it back in its box.

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 01:34 PM
link   

This would be a proper reaction!

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 01:36 PM
link   
"Clearest ever alien footage stuns UFO researchers".

But it didn't stun the photographer.

You can almost make out what they are saying in the background...just another boring mundane conversation.

They are talking like nothing is there...and sure enough, I'll bet there isn't.

This is sad, sad, sad.

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 01:37 PM
link   
Looks like a person in a metal foil suite.

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Son of Will
If this is a hoax, you have to say that the deckchair is digitally created as well as the alien. That could very well be the case, but if so it's impressive quality. It fooled everyone here apparently.

Neither the chair nor the "alien" have to be digital, they could both be real. Their fading in and out could be due to manipulation via a video editing program.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join