It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

20,000 pages of FBI Files released on Kerry

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2004 @ 12:05 PM
link   
It must be my lucky day..............

LOS ANGELES, CA (PRWEB) June 10, 2004 -- Paperless Archives (www.paperlessarchives.com) has announced the publishing of 20,000 pages of FBI Files related to Senator John Kerry. These FBI files include coverage of John Kerry's activity as a leader of the anti-Vietnam War group, Vietnam Veterans Against the War.

FBI FILES

I'll betcha this makes a real interesting read............

posted on Jun, 9 2004 @ 12:12 PM
link   
So Kerry was anti-vietnam war.. so what?

What really was the purpose of that war? And the outcome really never ousted communism.. it just led some 40,000 casualties and a demoralized public.

Because in a democracy, war eventually demoralizes the population.. not just because of the media. In a dictatorship, if they went to war thats that and nothing can be done.

But you still will have the right-wing nationalists waving there plastic "made in china" American flags shouting "we do everything right.. heil America!"

posted on Jun, 9 2004 @ 12:14 PM
link   
RedOctober took the words right out of my mouth

posted on Jun, 9 2004 @ 12:22 PM
link   
I wonder if P.A. had as much trouble getting this to the public as Moore did with his film?

posted on Jun, 9 2004 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by intrepid
I wonder if P.A. had as much trouble getting this to the public as Moore did with his film?

big difference, moore KNEW before that they wouldnt release his film but continued knowing full well he could turn it into yet another attempt to make a mountain out of a molehill.

in fact its a huge difference and for you to know realize that...well i feel like i just wasted my time telling you the difference as you'll dismiss it and say i'm deluded or make a similar claim and continue to think moore is a god and always right and NEVER does anything to hype himself or his products because the capitalist system is wrong and moore knows its wrong but somehow manages to turn everything that happens to him into an event to make more money off of suckers and idiots who never question what he does. right???

posted on Jun, 9 2004 @ 12:52 PM
link   
Whoa, PM, I think you have me confused with others in the Pit. I don't think that all Moore says is gospel. You have to sift though his work, get rid of HIS agenda, to get to the issues. BTW, I never called you deluded, nor would I.

posted on Jun, 9 2004 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by RedOctober90

SO WHAT?
The man is obviously a slimy, sneaky, un-patriotic worm! Certainly not someone I want leading this nation

FBI documents confirm earlier reports by those present that Kerry participated in a closed-door discussion of a proposal to assassinate seven U.S. senators who were special targets of Hanoi, with whose agents selected leaders of VVAW had been meeting.

[Edited on 6/9/2004 by Venus]

posted on Jun, 9 2004 @ 01:31 PM
link   
oooooooh........it's all coming out now:

Townhall.com News Wire

FBI Files Show Kerry Met With Communists More Than Once
(CNSNews.com) - Newly released FBI files reveal that presumed Democratic presidential nominee John Kerry attended a second meeting with North Vietnamese communists in Paris in the early 1970s. Kerry has previously admitted to meeting only once with the North Vietnamese delegations in 1970.

According to the FBI files, Kerry met with representatives from the North Vietnamese government in Paris in 1971 in an effort to secure the release of captured American prisoners of war. Kerry has previously acknowledged meeting "both delegations" of Vietnamese communists in Paris in 1970, but has said nothing of the 1971 meeting.

Researcher and author Jerry Corsi, who began studying the anti-war movement in the early 1970s, believes Kerry is hiding key aspects about his anti-war past from the public as he seeks the presidency.

posted on Jun, 9 2004 @ 05:45 PM
link   
Just thought I'd give ya'll a little update on my obsession of the day:

HONORING JOHN KERRY

posted on Jun, 9 2004 @ 06:00 PM
link   

The critical issue here is that the Vietnamese Communists have chosen to honor Senator Kerry in their War Remnants Museum for his assistance in helping them achieve victory over the United States.

How can he run for President?
This guy works harder for the commies,than the American people. Seems like a backstabber to me. This is so mind boggling to me. Did he not think this would become public? Maybe when Kerry dies,we should cover his coffin with Vietnam flag.
This is so going to hurt Kerry's chances of winning.

Great finds Venus

posted on Jun, 9 2004 @ 06:08 PM
link   

I agree, so #ing what?!?! Anybody know how much balls it takes to disagree with a war you've fought in?!?!

This relates to my clinton post, it doesn't matter what happened in the past, its the present and the future we should concern ourselves about. And on that note, I think kerry IS going to make a good president, and even if he does screw up, I don't think its possible to # up nearly as bad as what dubya has got us in.

posted on Jun, 9 2004 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by nyeff
How can he run for President?
This guy works harder for the commies,than the American people. Seems like a backstabber to me. This is so mind boggling to me. Did he not think this would become public? Maybe when Kerry dies,we should cover his coffin with Vietnam flag.
This is so going to hurt Kerry's chances of winning.

Great finds Venus

Seriously people, I mean come on. If Bin Laden built a museum and displayed a picture of Bush, thanking him for all of the new Al Queda members that are joining up, would you take it seriously? If you accept how these people judge Kerry, you must think all of their opinions are valid. Or are you just picking and choosing what you like about these Communists? You agree with them about Kerry and the Vietnam war, but disagree with them about everything else? Or are there other things on an idealogical level that you and the Vietnamese Communists feel the same about?

[edit on 9-6-2004 by Seekerof]

posted on Jun, 9 2004 @ 10:02 PM
link   
Seems to me you've got a legitimate link with very newsworthy info, why don't you do an ATSNN story instead of keeping this news in the pit where it will not get the exposure it deserves? , if your not sure about it you can U2U a mod.

I am 100% percent sure there is lots of damning info to be dug out of your wonderful find.

posted on Jun, 9 2004 @ 10:45 PM
link   

What really was the purpose of that war? And the outcome really never ousted communism.. it just led some 40,000 casualties and a demoralized public.

Actually it led to the deaths of between 2 and 3 MILLION PEOPLE!!! I know the majority of those weren't american...but I believe that their families and friends think their lives and deaths were significant.

ANOTHER VICTORY FOR THE AMERICAN EDUCATIONAL SYSTEM.

There is no friend anywhere - Lao Tse

posted on Jun, 9 2004 @ 11:07 PM
link   
This will undoubtedly get politicised and may even have an effect.
I sure hope he is practicing up on his flip-flopping and wearing those knee-high boots, cause I think he is going to be entering some significant deep crap over if this information gets any type mainstream indepth coverage.

I also ran across this link of interest:
Historian: Kerry FBI files stolen

and this:
Complete VVAW FBI Files

and this:
The Winter Soldier Investigation

WinterSoldier.com is dedicated to the American veterans of the Vietnam War, who served with courage and honor.

seekerof

posted on Jun, 10 2004 @ 10:56 AM
link   
Thanks for all the additional ammo............I went ahead and posted this on ATS so this thread can be removed.

posted on Jun, 10 2004 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Venus

SO WHAT?
The man is obviously a slimy, sneaky, un-patriotic worm! Certainly not someone I want leading this nation

FBI documents confirm earlier reports by those present that Kerry participated in a closed-door discussion of a proposal to assassinate seven U.S. senators who were special targets of Hanoi, with whose agents selected leaders of VVAW had been meeting.

[Edited on 6/9/2004 by Venus]

Unpatriotic? Does it matter? I find any form of nationalism to be deplorable and of primitive thought. For I care more about the people of this world than I do my own individual nation.... for it is them that take the beatings of the governments.

Typical right-winger with your selective freedoms/rights only given to certain people of certain political parties, races, genders, gay or straight. The American system and constitution granted Mr. Kerry the right to be anti-war. But of course, the right grants these as selective rights as I said before.\

You can be all pro-Vietnam and all that untill it's you on the front lines fighting a war that has no real objective. Same with it in Iraq... now it is unfortunate to the rest of the world who has to clean up the mess that Cowboy Bush and his middle east "yeeeehawww lets spread unwanted western values/hard capitalism/selective democracy into a country where people have been living a certain way for thousands of years. They have every right to resist American tyranny, and should.

Because if some tyrant came to the USA and took us out, we would be dragging peoples bodies through the streets. No different.

So loose the nationalism, for it is not of rational thought.

Put the plastic (Made in China) American flag away and join the new movement of peace and prosperity for the world, as being down in Europe.

The reason for all these new wave of Islamic terrorists is because of the unwanted American interference in the Middle east. Not everyone in this world wants hard-capitalism/selective democracy/christianity as the main driving force. And the USA does not own the world.

[edit on 10-6-2004 by RedOctober90]

posted on Jun, 10 2004 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Unpatriotic? Does it matter? I find any form of nationalism to be deplorable and of primitive thought. For I care more about the people of this world than I do my own individual nation.... for it is them that take the beatings of the governments.

Quick definitions (Nationalism)

noun: the doctrine that your national culture and interests are superior to any other
noun: the doctrine that nations should act independently (rather than collectively) to attain their goals
noun: the aspiration for national independence felt by people under foreign domination
noun: love of country and willingness to sacrifice for it

deplorable? Come now...does it matter? Did your mom have any children that lived?

posted on Jun, 10 2004 @ 06:55 PM
link   
Self determination is not a universal desire? Please enlighten us on how entire cultures want to be ruled oh wise RedOctober.

Would you rather we just released Sadam and put him back in power with a nice sorry note?

posted on Jun, 10 2004 @ 09:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fry2
Self determination is not a universal desire? Please enlighten us on how entire cultures want to be ruled oh wise RedOctober.

Would you rather we just released Sadam and put him back in power with a nice sorry note?

As a supporter of the European decision to remain out of this cowboy yeehaw war to push unwanted forms of hard-capitalism and "selective" democracy on a people who have a certain culture. Maybe Bush cannot understand that in some countries people have something called "culture" You don't just storm someones county and then tell them to begin living like us in the USA. It just doesen't work that way. Your never going to have democracy in Iraq.. there will be unlimited and constant terror attacks in that nation. The islamic culture simply is not very compatible with the USA democratic form of government. So billions and billions will be wasted and the world will become even more anti-USA. Blowing diplomacy is suicide.

A way must be made to modernize these countries rather than westernizing them. They do not want a McDonalds on every street courner....

These Iraqis have culture, to me.. American "culture" seems like something you buy. Tell me something about American culture that you cannot find on a shelf.

No we cannot put Saddam back in power, but be ready to spend more billions and billions on this and more US soliders dying on a regular basis. Have fun! And of course, more political "authorities" resigning "for personal reasons"

Hope they can find that WMD too.. heh.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join