It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An Authentic Study of "The Effect of Fluoride on the Physiology of the Pineal Gland"

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 08:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Funk bunyip
Thanks for the link! Finally a paper i can show family and friends regarding fluoride without them looking at me like i am a kook!

For about 6 months now i have stopped drinking tap water and started using non-fluoride toothpaste. I also read somewhere (sorry no link) that vitamin k2 (menaquinone) helps remove fluoride from the pineal gland, so i have been taking k2 supplements for several months. I can state without a shadow of a doubt that my reflexes, memory and clarity of thought have absolutely improved over this time.
I can't say whether this is due to the k2 or simply because i have stopped consuming fluoride, or both. I've never heard about the Iodine.. any references?

peace.

k2 suplaments eh? sounds like a plan! I've also already made the switch to organic non-flouride toothpaste as well as no tap water. I must say the non-flouride toothpaste gives me the most natural feeling. If i ever went back to "normal" toothpaste, it would feel abnormal and so artificial it's not even funny. Thanks for the idea of k12 though!

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 09:39 PM
link   
There was a thread on ATS that touched on Iodine:

IODINE why you need it, and why you have been lied to.

Although there are/were mixed feelings about the OP posting potentially dangerous information. It should go without saying that everyone read all the disclaimers and warnings within the resources of these health/medical claim style posts. The bulk of the info in the OP was from this source:

The Iodine Group

One may be able to find answers on the Iodine correlation to diminishing the effects of Fluoride Calcification in the Pineal Gland from here. I briefed it, but it has loads of information from many different sources that will take some time to properly review. I invite you to do so as well, maybe you (the reader) will catch something I or others don't. Great Thread OP!!

[edit on 5/17/2010 by UberL33t]

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 11:42 PM
link   

If i ever went back to "normal" toothpaste, it would feel abnormal and so artificial it's not even funny.

Hehe yeah same.. i use an aloe based organic one now, i don't ever want to go back to fluoride ones!

As for the K2, i don't know the doses to take, the supps i take atm are 90mcg (112% RDI).. which is tiny compared to the Asian soy dish Natto, which contains approx 870mcg/100g.. and the monks eat that stuff daily to improve their reflexes.. so i don't think there is any issue of overdosing, but that is just my personal opinion. Even if it is BS.. i'm guessing the worst that can happen is improved bone health.. so not much to lose!

..and cheers for the Iodine info Uberl33t.. i'll look into it!

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 09:35 PM
link   
Just thought i'd add for the Aussie members on here.. Woolworths now stocks a fluoride free toothpaste, so it's easy to make the switch

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join