It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An Authentic Study of "The Effect of Fluoride on the Physiology of the Pineal Gland"

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 02:12 PM
link   

An Authentic Study of "The Effect of Fluoride on the Physiology of the Pineal Gland"

www.fluoridealert.org

The 'optimal' concentration of F in community water is defined as the concentration of F which gives max. caries reduction and causes min. dental fluorosis, At the time of Dean's original studies, there was a 10-12% prevalence of mild dental fluorosis in children.This was 'accepted' in return for the benefits in caries reduction: a classic public health trade-off. Today, F is ubiquitous in the environment which means that man's daily F-intake comes from several sources besides tap water.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.youtube.com
www.youtube.com
www.icnr.com

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 02:12 PM
link   
This is a fantastic, credible, and scientific source of the full affects of flouride and the pineal gland. It is not a biased report, but simply research and experiments. Quick note:

do not get freaked out by the numbers. They are simple for the most part and most can be understood by the average reader.

This article also shows where daily flouride consumption resides (which is not only in public water), but also in breast milk and typical food, as well as the amount that is consumed on average. It stands from a scientific point of view, so it can appeal to all from the realist to the spirtual.

Accurate measurements are provided, so one can know how much Flouride (F) is the "optimal" Flouride that can be beneficial.

This document has references to children and public health, as well as the increasing rise of consumption of flouride in the last 50 years, and shows substantial proof of this and the loss of control over the issue. This issue can be connected to the earlier onset of puberty, which is becoming increasingly more prevelent in our society today.

A statement I personally found interesting was this:

"Therefore, early human development has always occurred in a virtually F-free milieu even in the high-F areas: a phenomenon which lasts until the age of weaning and the introduction of solid foods."

--Any ideas why this is so?

"After half a century of the prophylactic use of fluorides in dentistry, we now know that fluoride readily accumulates in the human pineal gland. In fact, the aged pineal contains more fluoride than any other normal soft tissue."

--Perhaps this is because the last 50 years flouride has been implemented in our daily consumption more so than 100 years ago. This would explain why the pineal gland is the highest flouride organ holder in our body as age increases. Is there any way to test this by a pineal gland from a centruy ago?

"Although melatonin was the hormone investigated in this project, fluoride may also affect the synthesis of melatonin precursors, (e.g., serotonin), or other pineal products, (e.g., 5-methoxytryptamine)."

--This 5-methoxytryptamine is also known as '___'. This is a psychedeclic that is very interesting, that has basically been kept under wraps, or at least not very heard of; however, it is the most powerful psychedelic known to man. It is known as a spiritual gateway, a peek at the afterlife, and many other interesting names. I suggest one should look into it. I posted additional links to this enophermic chemical. If there is a connection to other chemicals being inhibited by the pineal gland from flouridation, it could mean many other significant effects in our lives (especially the mention of serotonin).

"For some unknown reason, pineal calcification starts intracellularly"

--obivously, there is substantial information that we do not know about the pineal gland, and I personally do not believe we should do anything that can alter something that we do not understand, especially since the pineal gland, or "third eye", is known to be something so powerful. The fact that it sits outside of the blood-brain barrier is unique in itself--and we don't even know the purpose of that uniqueness.

This is also interesting:
" Fluoride is now introduced at a much earlier stage of human development than ever before and consequently alters the normal fluoride-pharmacokinetics in infants."

" if increased plasma-fluoride levels cause a decline in the levels of circulating melatonin during early human development, significant physiological consequences may have already occurred. Changes in plasma melatonin concentrations are serious functional disturbances because melatonin has many functions in the organism. The pinealogists have not completely unravelled the mechanisms by which the pineal gland performs its tasks in the brain. The neurochemical phenomenon elicited by melatonin in CNS are unclear."

--Another sign that we do not know what we are doing.

In conclusion, I beleive that what we are equipped with at birth is sufficient. And by comparing the strenghts to the potential losses, it is obvioulsy not worth the risk. Such a massive mission to flouridate public water supplies all across America with such little research confirms my belief that it is a deliberate move from the powers that be, and that they simply know more than we do. The one thing that I can speculate on is the suggestion that the calcification of the pineal gland stops psychic progress and decreases the natural frequency of humans. That in itself is a good enough motive, in my opinon. Enjoy reading and I am curious as to what you think!

www.fluoridealert.org
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 02:36 PM
link   
reply to post by switch182

I think you gave us a good synopsis.
Thanks for posting it, and your conclusion.

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 02:37 PM
link   
So they suppressed your ability to believe in god ?

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 02:39 PM
link   

awesome post! While I was always a strong believer of fluoride being used against populations detrimentally, I never heard anything relating fluoride to the Pineal gland! S+F for you and time to start digging. Thanks for the post.

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Thanks for posting this

I will definately be reading the entire article later when I am free to do so.

S&F

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 02:55 PM
link   
Great post, thanks! Is it so surprising TPTB wants to keep us from connecting with our own empowerment? They can't have a bunch of enlightened, visionary and psychically healthy folks runnin' around thinking for themselves. This issue has raised a couple of questions for me personally:
1) can any damage to the pineal be reversed?
2) why is it whenever I inquire about the pineal gland to a Health professional(Dentist, Doctor) they look at me like either they have no idea about anything significant with the Pineal Gland or that I am just a civilian ignoramus that shouldn't be asking such silly questions?
What is the stance, if any, of the calcification of our Pineal Glands, within the Medical Industry? Are their any professionals here that can add anything? I rarely read or hear anything about it with exception of some conspiracy sites.
Anyway, thanks again for a most meaningful post, S&F

Peace

[edit on 17-5-2010 by speculativeoptimist]

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by ickylevel

I think more or so he is getting at human potential is possibly being suppressed in order to controll w/o any problems.

OP how does 1 clean themselves of F totally if we drink it in our tap water?
Is there some type of cleanser?

[edit on 5/17/10 by Ophiuchus 13]

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 03:11 PM
link   
I have been against fluoridation for as long as I can remember. Adding fluoride to municipal water supplies simply never made any logical sense to me. The arguments that fluoride help prevent tooth decay notwithstanding, there simply wasn't the justification, in my mind, to further pollute our drinking water by adding substances to the water beyond those required for making water potable -- heaven knows, those are bad enough. Of course, the knowledge that drinking fluoridated water has been proven to be an ineffective means of providing protection against tooth decay does give one pause to consider the real reasons why it continues to be added to our drinking water.

the value of fluoride-containing toothpaste to dental health is clear (Bratthall 1996; Ismail 2008; Marinho 2008). Fluoride dental products significantly reduce the incidence of cavities (Adair 2001). In contrast, a substantial and growing body of peer-reviewed science strongly suggests that ingesting fluoride in tap water does not provide any additional dental benefits other than those offered by fluoride toothpaste, and may present serious health risks (Fejerskov 2004; Pizzo 2007; Zimmer 2003). SOURCE

I thank the OP for bringing this interesting article to our attention. This has been, as mentioned, an area of interest for some time. In fact, I'm pleased to say that this article "opened some avenues" of research into a "pet" conspiracy theory of mine -- the "deliberate" dumbing down of the population:

Fluoride's effects on the nervous system and behavior have been actively debated over the past two decades (NRC 2006). Reports from China, India, and Iran have found that children in high fluoride areas had significantly lower Intelligence Quotient (IQ) compared to children in low fluoride areas (Seraj 2006; Tang 2008; Trivedi 2007). These studies examined adjacent areas with drinking water sources naturally high or low in fluoride. Of note, the high-fluoride areas in these studies had fluoride concentration similar to some naturally fluoridated areas in the U.S., indicating the relevance of the lower IQ/fluoride findings to the U.S. public health.SOURCE

Through the article presented in the OP, I have stumbled onto a possible Conspiratorial reason for fluoridation -- and the means by which the "Dumbing Down" theory might have been enhanced; by using fluoridation to supplement inefficient or ineffective educational methods.

edit on 5/17/2010 by benevolent tyrant because: EDIT: to correct spelling error

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 03:16 PM
link   
reply to post by speculativeoptimist

Well I don't know scientifically but what I do know is that the pineal gland has been something not discussed very much in the public forum, mainly because through conventional science we don't have a very good idea what it does. But pretty much every ancient culture seem to have had an understanding of its significance. For example, if I recall correctly the only insides the head left after mummification is the pineal gland. And much of the eastern philosophical traditions talked greatly about the third eye, which is more or less placed where the pineal is (inside the head in the middle of the forehead).

Also, at the OP

however, it is the most powerful psychedelic known to man

This is untrue. Unless you're referring to the affects of '___', which is still widely relative, '___' is not the most powerful psychedelic known to man. The "power" of a psychedelic or any drug isn't so much attributed towards its effects but how much is required for the effects to be felt. And still to this day, '___'-25 is the most powerful psychedelic on Earth. The atypical dose is only around 100-150 micrograms and the effects can be felt as low as 50 micrograms. It's so powerful that merely by handling it, and the substance being absorbed into the sweat glands into the body, can affect a person.

Salvia Divionorum A is often confuse as the most powerful, but it's actually a dissociative and not a psychedelic, and in fact has more in common with opiads in operation than anything else. But it's incredibly powerful; 1200 micrograms is enough to dose a village of 7000 people. Do the math on that and keep in mind, I said micrograms.

'___' though is an incredibly powerful substance in its own merit and in fact base solely on affect can certainly be considered the most "powerful" psychedelic. What I find most interesting about '___' is that many people, while not experiencing the same exact thing, all experience the same "beings" while on '___'. Terence McKenna (Leary is to '___' that McKenna is to '___'/Shrooms) coined the term referring to these beings as "Machine Elves", and although there are many variations as to how they are described visually, what they do and "say" all correlates from many accounts from people that have done '___'.

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 03:24 PM
link   

I wouldn't really suggest that as the effects of calcification of the pineal gland, simply because we don't know anything about it. If I knew the status of my own pineal gland I could help you out a little but sadly I'm not considering exploratory brain surgery on myself. But I think I should mention that from my own discussion with certain Indian holy men, many believe that the calcification of the pineal gland can be caused simply from not using it. Think of it like muscle apathy and consider the pineal gland as sort of your "spiritual" muscle. That is how many of these men have described their understanding of the pineal gland/third eye.

Although I think it's fair to say that the belief in god is certainly not what is being affected here. In fact, one can believe in god and yet not be spiritual what so ever. What is known, solely from ancient spiritual beliefs, is that the pineal gland is sort of a door way to a spiritual plane of sorts. Or as those Indian holy men I mentioned described it, the "spiritual" muscle.

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 04:44 PM
link   
Most have heard of the Pineal referred as the 'third-eye'. This is it's true function. Besides the production of melatonin (needed for sleep), and other important brain chemicals, and hormone regulation, the Pineal is the physical component of the psychic abilities. All Humans are born with the natural abilities for telepathy, for example, for which the pineal acts as the transmitter-receiver. In the current age of humanity, the Pineal is now at roughly one-tenth the size of that in our ancestors. The atrophy of this important function in todays humans may be at the root cause of the existing social disorders, the loss of compassion among so many, the unmitigated greed and corruption in corporate and government persons, &c.

There is a way to individually reduce the effects of Fluoride in the Pineal. This requires an increased intake of Iodine, suggested in the range of 1200 to 1500 micrograms. This will Chelate with the Fluoride (bind with it) and draw it out of the tissue for excretion.

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 05:12 PM
link   

No, I believe they are trying to suppress the ability to feel the spirit.

I believe they are trying to suppress the ability to activate the black hole singularity within our heads. Which is the Gland.

[edit on 17-5-2010 by Visitor2012]

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by speculativeoptimist

2) why is it whenever I inquire about the pineal gland to a Health professional(Dentist, Doctor) they look at me like either they have no idea about anything significant with the Pineal Gland or that I am just a civilian ignoramus that shouldn't be asking such silly questions?

Dr. Rick Strassman, M.D. says that "biology-based psychiarists had little patience with colleagues who 'found religion' and touted the spiritual effects of [psychedelics]. These latter researchers viewed their brain-only associates as narrow-minded and repressed. Psychiatry has never been especially comfortable with spiritual issues, and in fact, an entirely new division appeared in the field to contend with results from psychedelic research: the 'transpersonl' area of theory and practice."

In other words, majority of bio-based psychiatrists simply don't take a liking to "spiritual" subjects or anything that has to do with that. But they probably don't know too much info on it, and the average person doesn't either so they might be impressed. Or, maybe their annoyed that you asked about something that has is associated with spirituality and give that look to you. Hope this helps!

-switch182

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ophiuchus 13

OP how does 1 clean themselves of F totally if we drink it in our tap water?
Is there some type of cleanser?

[edit on 5/17/10 by Ophiuchus 13]

I personally don't have too much information on this, but I was actually referred to this doctor some months ago which may help.

www.robertmorsend.com...

I personally met him and I can't begin to tell you how much this diet works. It's something that only experience can tell, but you actually begin to feel different. He claims this diet helps the battle against cancer significantly, as well as increase IQ. People travel all over the world to see this guy, and his isn't cheap I warn you. Shania Twain is even a patient of his. The thing that I liked about him most was that once I got him out of the office and started to ask him questions about meditation, out of body experiences, etc., he had a huge background of spiritual experience himeself that he was open with and talked with me about it.

Like I said, I don't know any way to regress this calcification, but if there is, I can be confident in saying that this would aid in it dramatically.

Obviously, it's harder to explain something and bring followers in that belief when you're not as educated, so I encourage you to read the sample of his book available free on his website. It will help you understand and explain much better than I can. Thanks for the reply!

-switch182

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 08:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpectreDC
reply to post by speculativeoptimist

Also, at the OP

however, it is the most powerful psychedelic known to man

This is untrue. Unless you're referring to the affects of '___', which is still widely relative, '___' is not the most powerful psychedelic known to man. The "power" of a psychedelic or any drug isn't so much attributed towards its effects but how much is required for the effects to be felt. And still to this day, '___'-25 is the most powerful psychedelic on Earth.

'___' though is an incredibly powerful substance in its own merit and in fact base solely on affect can certainly be considered the most "powerful" psychedelic. What I find most interesting about '___' is that many people, while not experiencing the same exact thing, all experience the same "beings" while on '___'. Terence McKenna (Leary is to '___' that McKenna is to '___'/Shrooms) coined the term referring to these beings as "Machine Elves", and although there are many variations as to how they are described visually, what they do and "say" all correlates from many accounts from people that have done '___'.

I apologize for my carelessness of word choice. I am actually reading Dr. Rick Strassman's book, '___': The Spirit Molecule right now, and he also describes '___''s potency, and that it is the most "powerful".

But I can't agree more with your observation of all the patients reporting seeing another person or figure of some sort. Joe Rogan describes his other person as communicating with him, "not to give in to astonishment". This makes me wonder - maybe a spirit guide of some sort?

The main reason I brought this up though, is because '___' is a majestic psychedelic that is made inside the body, as well as in more plants than not. It is not manufactured, unlike '___'.

Also, our brain seeks '___' out, pulls it in, and digests it. The blood-brain barrier in the brain keeps most drugs and chemicals out of the brain, but allows other fundamentally needed compunds such as glucose for energy. The brain goes out of its way to digest '___' (Strassman 55). Not to mention this is odd because the pineal gland (which secretes '___') sits outside the blood-brain barrier.

I just want to point out this drugs uniqueness, and its relevance to the body, and it's association with the spirit world, which I think I can say confidently that is the probably the most intense psychedelic including '___'. A man patient of Strassman's was a regular "tripper", "losing track after the 150th dose of '___'". This is how he described his first trip of '___':

"It made strong telepathic impressions, causing mental bonds with the people around me. This was confusing and overwhelming. I became very excited as an inner voice spoke to me. This was my intuition directly relating to me. It was the most intense experience of my life. I want to go back. I saw a different space with bright bands of color. I couldn't raise my hands, I tripped so hard. It is a mental Mecca, and excellent reference point for allother psychedelics. Those around me looked like alien space insects. I realized they were all part of it, too."

For the implications on '___' alone, we should not deliberately flouridate our water supply. Along with other implications on vital hormones such as melatonin (a major influence on the onset of puberty) and seratonin (involved in mood, sleep, and apetite), the small positive of anti-cavity additives compared to the possible fluctuations or even damaging of the pineal gland -which secretes all of these hormones and also a vital organ to the human being- simply does no justice. We simply do not have enough knowledge about the pineal gland.

-switch182

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 08:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by JaRod7
Most have heard of the Pineal referred as the 'third-eye'. This is it's true function. Besides the production of melatonin (needed for sleep), and other important brain chemicals, and hormone regulation, the Pineal is the physical component of the psychic abilities. All Humans are born with the natural abilities for telepathy, for example, for which the pineal acts as the transmitter-receiver. In the current age of humanity, the Pineal is now at roughly one-tenth the size of that in our ancestors. The atrophy of this important function in todays humans may be at the root cause of the existing social disorders, the loss of compassion among so many, the unmitigated greed and corruption in corporate and government persons, &c.

There is a way to individually reduce the effects of Fluoride in the Pineal. This requires an increased intake of Iodine, suggested in the range of 1200 to 1500 micrograms. This will Chelate with the Fluoride (bind with it) and draw it out of the tissue for excretion.

Where did you find this information on binding the Flouride to draw it out? I would be very much interested in this, and if you have any links, that would be very helpful.

Also, have you done this yourself, and how would you rate your own pineal gland's "health" in your opinion if you could measure such a thing?

-swtich182

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 08:09 PM
link   

Thanks for the perspective, and it makes sense that one in a professional position of Medicine or Biology would most likely refrain from mixing Science and spirituality. I have been aware of this, so when I inquired, which has been multiple times with different Doctors, I never weaved in words like spirituality or psychedelics. I asked questions such as, "What is it's function?", " or just "What do you think about?"(hoping to get a metaphysical response of course)
But you are right, the subject itself has such blatant connotations involving mysticism and spirituality, it would only be natural for a professional to assume that whenever brought up, surely this is the direction this Pineal "inquiry" is heading.
On a parting note....I am excited to see the legitimate and funded intermingling of spirituality, psychedelics and Science being revisited in the field of Psychology these days.
Peace
Let's all try and keep the fluoride out of our Pineal glands!

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 08:45 PM
link   
reply to post by benevolent tyrant

My biggest concern is: Why does the government care about our teeth?! Are they really spending millions of dollars a year on flouride to help our teeth??

I mean, really...

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 08:47 PM
link   
Thanks for the link! Finally a paper i can show family and friends regarding fluoride without them looking at me like i am a kook!

For about 6 months now i have stopped drinking tap water and started using non-fluoride toothpaste. I also read somewhere (sorry no link) that vitamin k2 (menaquinone) helps remove fluoride from the pineal gland, so i have been taking k2 supplements for several months. I can state without a shadow of a doubt that my reflexes, memory and clarity of thought have absolutely improved over this time.
I can't say whether this is due to the k2 or simply because i have stopped consuming fluoride, or both. I've never heard about the Iodine.. any references?

peace.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join