It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bob Lazar Has His Own Particle Accelerator

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 09:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Just Wondering

Originally posted by ladyinwaiting

Originally posted by Just Wondering
You don't need a particle accelerator, I purchased my hydride tanks already full and ready to go from these guys.
www.hydrogencomponents.com...

Do you mind if I ask what you use them for? Just curious.

I use them to power my home emergency gennie:
www.peakpowertools.com...

For once you've been helpful!

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 09:47 PM
link   
For myself, know a little about hydrogen, I would not carry a tank of it in my car. This is what the car companies want, cars that run on hydrogen that you get at the hydrogen station, you pay for it see? Better to make it near the engine, on demand. that way the only explosive gas you have is in the feed line, which should have a spark arrestor inline.

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 09:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by autowrench
For myself, know a little about hydrogen, I would not carry a tank of it in my car. This is what the car companies want, cars that run on hydrogen that you get at the hydrogen station, you pay for it see? Better to make it near the engine, on demand. that way the only explosive gas you have is in the feed line, which should have a spark arrestor inline.

Exactly, there will be no big money involvement here.

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 10:01 PM
link   
reply to post by MolecularPhD

Perhaps Mr Lazar will challenge you on your comments, or, maybe he feels that your post (with the obvious hawking of your goods) is beneath him.

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 10:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Just Wondering

I believe he is building a 10,000 sq ft factory nearby. Less stuff to move in a spartan shop.

[edit on 17-5-2010 by Violater1]

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 10:13 PM
link   
We, as ATS members, honestly shouldn't be surprised that Lazar owns his own particle accelerator... who knows what other things the guy has up his sleeve!

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 11:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Violater1

Actually I cannot hawk anything as you put it and neither can he unless he undergoes CARB and EPA approval; or he will end up like the rest of the ones that simply try and circumvent the system; in court or on his way to court IE "Water4Gas" unlike Mr. Lazar my company is going through the proper channels in order to gain government and public approval of this form of technology; as Mr. Lazar has not written a scientific paper for peer review on his technology nor is he in the process of EPA approval; it would lead me to the conclusion this was another one of Bob's publicity stunts as usual.

My hawking my goods as you put it was not the intent at all but, my posting was to show that Mr. Lazar's statements about this form of technology was not at all truthful in several of the statements made by Mr. Lazar as far as hydrogen is concerned. And if Mr. Lazar had the guts to stand toe to toe in an actual debate about possible processes of hydrogen production with myself; I would gladly take him up on that offer but, just like "Popular Mechanics " when I challenged them to their $1mil Hydrogen on Demand Challenge; I believe Mr. Lazar will do what they did which is stay silent. Until then I wait patiently to see Mr. Lazar put his technology up to CARB and EPA approved laboratory scrutiny.

Respectfully

MolecularPHD

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 12:57 AM
link   
Guys I'm a complete un-nerd on scientific stuff, but if an average joe like me, would like to convert their car with the hydride component, would it be like trying to "build a particle accelerator by a 6 year old" difficulty?

Also would the cost be super high originally? I'm talking like 8000+ high? For those that have their own system, how long did it take for you to ROI back your spendings?

I'm so super interested in free energy, but was just wondering about the difficulty of it all.

Can anyone that already have a system, chime in more, in details, with your experience? Would be much appreciated!

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 01:45 AM
link   

Can you post a link to the website of the company you work for?

Sure :

www.iba-worldwide.com...

[edit on 18-5-2010 by SpaceGoatsFarts]

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 01:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by rickyrrr

Originally posted by SpaceGoatsFarts

Originally posted by sapien82
Bob also has a really cool company United Nuclear

check it out

United Nuclear

More LoL @ the "Looking for some uranium ? Click Here !" button at the bottom of the page. And then the US gov is saying Iran is dangerous ? What a joke !

[edit on 17-5-2010 by SpaceGoatsFarts]

You won't be making a bomb with Bob's uranium, not the same thing. And the amount you get is minute.

-rrr

Of course the scale is different. But I'm sure they won't be so nice to bearded people if they are caught smuggling uranium, even small amount.

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 05:58 AM
link   
reply to post by urbanzen

I'm not a chemist or a mechanic but Bob's process seems simple: Generate hydrogen, storing in non-explosive tanks, by binding hydrogen to any metal or chemical that can "hold" hydrogen. google.com...
- cons: slow to recharge
- pros: easy to extract, just heat the bottle

To control the heat, flow and perhaps even the normal gas fuel pump precisely might take some R&D. For how he gets it in the engine I saw one comment, somewhere, that said it's injected into the air intake.

Other methods I find more attractive because they do not involve long charge times involve catalysts to speed up the hydrogen creation to create it on or near demand. I have seen some seemingly dangerous ones using salt or baking soda (toxic gas :dn
but aluminum looked good. I wonder if there are storage substances other than hydrides that can be obtained more cheaply and charged more quickly for use with Bob's method.

[edit on 2010-5-18 by sandwiches]

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 06:24 AM
link   
But he is saying to make changes to the electrical, and computer parts of your car that switches between hydrogen/oil, and then the detector in your exhaust area. Also I'm thinking that you need to add additional intake valves to the engine block for the hydrogen fuel...

mind boogling for me

I'm the type that if I get anything more than a flat tyre, I'd drag to the service center, so with Bob "Lazer"'s system, I'm not sure if I can install it right.
Also, Moving to south east Asia soon, so it's even worst for me in this situation, but I'd sure like to no use oil (well, 1% of before) forever in the future!~

Anyone else can share their success stories? Just googled for hydride tanks, and one tank costs $1800 ! Bob's system have 4? Ouch.

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 06:44 AM
link   

Thanks for your response.

Somebody:

Maximum Power 16,000 Watts with Liquid Propane

Maximum Power 15,000 Watts with Natural Gas

Okay, but how does this pricey generator differ from the ones that run on gasoline that you can buy at Walmart for $150.?

(If I can't ask a stupid question here, then where?)

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 08:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by MolecularPhD
reply to post by spikey

Water is not the most efficient way of obtaining hydrogen nor is it the most cost effective. An Electrochemical process of breaking down deuterium oxide is the preferred method at the moment; at least by the top scientists in the field of hydrogen research; myself included.

Respectfully

MolecularPHD

How many watts do you think this guy is using to achieve his flame?
www.youtube.com...

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 08:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Hung Lo

Stan Friedman believes Bob Lazar is a fraud because his education is unverified and there is considerable evidence that he did attend the University he claimed to have. In the other side he has proof that he worked for govenment in secret areas and he also seems quite competent physics and electronics as claimed. Most of all he was the first person to come out publicly about working in area 51 before the UFO feold had any interest in the place. He described building layouts that were confirmed in later years by other people that had been to the area 51 base. So it seems that he certainly is telling truth about being on the base. There is more evidence pro and con and ultimately I can't tell whats true and whats not.

Something to be aware of about the original video post is that it is not a normal interview. It is more like a promotional tape that buisnesses and infomecials use i.e. the interviewer is an actor that is working off a pre reheased script. This in of itself doesn't mean the contents are fraudulent but it does explain the casual response to questions and "reporters" casual find of a partical accelerator.

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 08:51 AM
link   
[double post.]

[edit on 18-5-2010 by Just Wondering]

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 08:51 AM
link   
reply to post by MolecularPhD

Is it to early to purchase stock in your company?
I would like to get in on it early before the first split

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 08:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by urbanzen
Guys I'm a complete un-nerd on scientific stuff, but if an average joe like me, would like to convert their car with the hydride component, would it be like trying to "build a particle accelerator by a 6 year old" difficulty?
It isn't THAT difficult. It is very similar to converting to propane, in fact if you get a propane conversion kit you're pretty much there except I installed extra spark arrestors and a back-up check vale in the supply line.

Also would the cost be super high originally? I'm talking like 8000+ high? For those that have their own system, how long did it take for you to ROI back your spendings?
I didn't look at it for a ROI, I looked at it for peace of mind if TSHTF situation. I don't want to be reliant on public utilities or solar or wind power. As long as I have fresh water access I can create my own hydrogen and I have my own well so I have abundant water supply. The cost for my 8 bottles was close to $12k

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 09:01 AM
link   
Pretty interesting article about lazars arrest a few years back on wired.com

www.wired.com...

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 09:07 AM
link   

Okay, but how does this pricey generator differ from the ones that run on gasoline that you can buy at Walmart for $150.?

(If I can't ask a stupid question here, then where?)

For its size its actually not expensive. This one can power my whole house just as if I was on the grid. The ones you can buy at walmart maybe can power your tv a laptop and maybe one lamp.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join