It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Have you seen a dog headed man?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 04:25 PM
link   
Well i like to lick my balls but...nahhh havent seen one

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 04:36 PM
link   
Here is a link to a thread by Doghead, seeking these types of reports:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

He was an Aussie, if i recall.

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 06:39 PM
link   
To the OP, it's interesting to note that your friend said the moon was out. Maybe the dogmen manifest easier on a full moon, like werewolves. Maybe they're the same thing.

I haven't had any experiences like this, and to be honest I don't want to! I'm not good with dogs as it is. If a dogman was to show himself to me I would be gnawing my fingernails down to my wrists.

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 09:31 PM
link   
reply to post by bigfatfurrytexan

Thanks for the link to that old thread.

I found this photo someone linked in that thread.

bleedingeyeballs.com...

Look at how large this creature is.

The OP's story also denotes a very tall large creature.

Coincidence??

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 10:08 PM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

If you want my take on it, The Mysteries (that ancient, esoteric religion that underpins all other religions throughout time, right up until today) were refined as a nature cult, i believe. It was a system from the days of before the cataclysm in the Younger Dryas. It was a religion based on observing nature, and trying to use natural processes to achieve specific, desired results.

It is not unlike science. Perhaps that is where mankind is slowly moving?

I do not know if Viktor Scharbauer was a Rosicrucian or Mason....but he followed the same principles in his great discoveries. Nature will betray her secrets if you watch the subtle facets of what happens around you, and then question what causes it. Find ways to emulate it.

This is how the "sorcerers stone" is made. No, i do not know how to make it...but there are tantalizing clues in The Secret Teachings For All Ages, available for free on scribd. I am hocking that book on this site every time i turn around. It is just that important.

I think if you read that book, apply what you learn to other texts, you start to see that there is something very ancient and very profound that is known by some people. It is protected, and people die to protect it. Why this is, that is another question. Is this knowledge harmful? Or does it give them control?

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 10:12 PM
link   

I guess i didn't bring it back around after my tangent....sorry.

The Egyptians were great keepers of this esoteric knowledge. If there are dogheaded people, they would have known. The key is a connetion with nature, and ability to find the subtle forces of nature and turn them into something that is useful. To do this, every inch of existence was scoured. I would believe that nothing has gone unnoticed, especially in ancient times.

The similarity in size on the picture you portray only bolsters the story here in the OP.

Spirit creatures? not likely. More likely just a form of life that is equally as ancient, and smart enough to stay away from humans once the European culture of conquest took over. That is, if there are really any left to begin with.

If there are, i guarantee you Uncle Sam and The Crown know about it.

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 11:08 PM
link   
Here's that link I promised. Again the stories listed are from urban settings, if these creatures are real in the sense they are flesh and blood then how do they move around only being noticed on occasion? Springs to mind they may be shape shifters, I rather like the thought they could be connected to the native Indian's "skinwalkers". Thanks for all your replies!

www.wunderkabinett.co.uk.../archives/571-Who-are-the-dog-headed-men.html

[edit on 8-5-2010 by SOXMIS]

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 11:22 PM
link   
reply to post by orionthehunter

In my youth when I suffered from fever, i dreamt many times of a TALL man witht the head of a cat. Dressed in black, the cat had no face, It would stand at the end of my bed. Scares the crap outta me when i remember its figure.

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 02:49 AM
link   

Heh BFFT did you used to hang out at Black Vault...if so send me a u2u!

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 03:24 AM
link   
The reason this thread freaks me out so much is that for some reason, it just seems so tangible and true that these dog headed people exist. Anubis really strikes a chord with me as representing a dog headed person.

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 04:44 AM
link   
I'd like to share a legend about the time when werewolves were thought to have first appeared. This is how I remember reading the story.

It was the middle ages somewhere in Europe and the villagers were too poor to build a church in their village.

Then, a tall, dark stranger with a 'bottomless purse' appeared.

The stranger said that once the church was built the villagers would have to offer a soul to him. Until then, he would reside in the church.

Well the church gets built but the people are a mess: nobody wants to give up their soul...

But then, they decided to lock a captured wolf in the beseiged church as an soul offering, which the devil accepted.

There, problem solved, the villagers thought.So they thought.

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 05:07 AM
link   
reply to post by SOXMIS

Yes, I saw one off an old logging road near a mid mountain pass in 2006. I left my truck on foot to follow him through the brush. He turned waited for me & then when I got about 25 feet away he smirked at me turned side ways and disappeared with a predator type cloak.

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 06:58 AM
link   
Here's one from the U.K.:

WULVER

Cryptozoo-oscity: Wulver

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 07:24 AM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

Here's one from the link (member HueMan's post), Comedian Bob Kelly sees one in Iraq:

[edit on 9-5-2010 by Dogdish]

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 02:30 PM
link   
Not seen any in the flesh but as a child when playing in my bedroom I often caught shadows from my windows cast on the walls, for want of a better description Anubis shaped head....I lived in a crowded UK housing estate no trees etc or anything that could explain the shadow. Not a plain and simple explination but you asked so I told as I seen it as a child.

[edit on 9-5-2010 by DreamerOracle]

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 05:08 PM
link   
very good post, it was very scary for me

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 02:52 AM
link   
Just a quick question with regards to Anubis, I remember reading somewhere he may not have been a jackal headed creature but a breed of dog unknown. Does anyone know anything about this?

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 04:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by muzzleflash
bleedingeyeballs.com...

Look at how large this creature is.

The OP's story also denotes a very tall large creature.

Coincidence??

The size of beings and people in a lot of Egyptian art often denotes their relative importance. Anubis is a god, thus more important, thus larger than those around him. Pharaohs are often depicted as larger than those around them, even their own family members:

Here's Ramses II and his wife depicted standing next to his throne.

In a lot of early Christian art you see much the same thing, with Christ being depicted as much larger than those around him.

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 07:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Key2life

ya i've heard of the skinwalker too, and in my tribe its more of a witch. i think that you're prolly right that the dhm is one. maybe a moccobawea?

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 07:18 PM
link   
reply to post by RedCairo

That's FREAKY! even if a dream, how could you think of something so freaky?

so not entirely human, nor dog. and that he was able to see you, that's the freakiest part to me. i do not believe that you were dreaming, but rather another OOBE you've had.

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join