It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jaw-Dropping Discovery concerning 9/11 ., Need Help .

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 01:29 PM
link   
reply to post by _BoneZ_

I thought everyone knew about this:

www.youtube.com...

and this:

www.youtube.com...

But fear is the big blinder, eh?

Please tell me how these were faked???

I wonder if these people are still alive?

'But that wasn't a plane?'...so musical, that voice...

Guess they'll have to have glen beck or o'reilly give them the news. News that they are traitors.

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 01:51 PM
link   
Im new to this 911 stuff.

Can someone circle the plane ?

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by davidmann
I thought everyone knew about this:

But fear is the big blinder, eh?

It's not fear that is becoming the big blinder, it's abject paranoia. If someone is so much in love with these conspiracy stories that they actually want them to be true, then like a Rorschach test they'll start seeing what they want to see. Thus, grainy video and blurry images taken several miles away get pulled, prodded, and pushed into looking like missiles, UFOs, or however the puller, prodder, and pusher wants it to be.

However, when we get closer to the scene of the action, the video of the events shows a completely different picture, which is why these conspiracy people always rely on the grainy video and blurry images to begin with- blatant images can't be manipulated to their liking as easily. So tell me, where's the missile here?

Close up footage of the WTC attack

I'm sorry, but "pay no attention to that man behind the curtain" didn't work on Dorothy so it certainly isn't going to work on us. This runaway abject paranoia is what got the OP believing he was seeing a reflection of a car was really a missile hitting the Pentagon to begin with.

[edit on 8-5-2010 by GoodOlDave]

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 03:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Mask

I am giving him a
for effort as well!

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 03:44 PM
link   
ops double post...

[edit on 8-5-2010 by theability]

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 03:45 PM
link   
triple???post?

[edit on 8-5-2010 by theability]

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 07:55 PM
link   
Whatever you've got about 911, it is getting old and past its sell-by date. The fact is that the secret services were behind much of the planning, but they calculated correctly that it is the confusion and propaganda of the first few days and weeks that will change the course of history, and not the historical research that later reveals the plot that will change the course of history.

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 11:40 PM
link   
Thanks mr. mask for getting the groundbreaking "EVIDENCE" to us...

I too expected this sort of let down.

I hate people that try to build up suspense and anticipation with lofty claims but no information other than how important and groundbreaking the information is.

If the OP wasnt hunting for stars and flags and internet popularity then he would have just shown us the video right away...

I'm interested in what the OP has to say for himself, for leading us all on like that.

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 12:43 AM
link   
short advice to OP:
do NOT use yt for presenting ANY serious material:
1. recompression(s),
2. low quality,
3. spam.
Make small site/ftp with your material for DOWNLOAD, UNAFFECTED by above circumstances.

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 11:53 AM
link   

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 12:11 PM
link   

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by jimstradamus
Im new to this 911 stuff.

Can someone circle the plane ?

LOL .... if anyone could do that it would solve a lot of questions.

There is no plane to be found in the video, and no other video has ever been released which shows anything like a plane, despite the pentagon having multiple security cameras pointing in every direction imaginable.

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 02:31 AM
link   
Well since we all agree there is NO plane,

We better get back to debating car reflections...

[edit on 11-5-2010 by jimstradamus]

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 10:22 AM
link   
reply to post by okbmd

Well it's been 4 days since you made your post. Any updates on how the editing is going? Did you get the help you needed?

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by skyblueseas
The fact is that the secret services were behind much of the planning.

Do you have a source or is that statement 100% your un expert opinion?

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 08:44 PM
link   
Okay, my apologies to everyone. I can see now that it is indeed a reflection of the security car .

I couldn't see that in the original clip I looked at, so thanks to Mr. Mask for clearing this up .

For those of you who have made posts implying that I was leading you on or being deceptive , surely you can't be seriously thinking that anyone would stoop to that level ?

I made a mistake , plain and simple . There was no deliberate deception involved . I certainly hope I'm not the only one on this site who still makes a mistake now and then . Maybe it's time for me to get the coke-bottles upgraded .

Anyway , sorry for the mistake .

As for as those who consider it a 'let-down' well , it causes me to wonder just what you were hoping for to begin with .

Were you hoping someone had come along with proof that the government had lied to you ?

Or , were you hoping that there was proof that the OS was indeed true ?

I'm having trouble understanding how you would take comfort in either scenario having been proven .

Again , my apologies . It was a mistake on my part .

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 07:10 AM
link   
After viewing the video, it was worthwhile to look at this better, you never know what you can find by looking at things with a different light.

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 07:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by okbmd
Okay, my apologies to everyone. I can see now that it is indeed a reflection of the security car .

I couldn't see that in the original clip I looked at, so thanks to Mr. Mask for clearing this up .

For those of you who have made posts implying that I was leading you on or being deceptive , surely you can't be seriously thinking that anyone would stoop to that level ?

No worries, man. We all make mistakes.

Had you also added "Eye-Bulging" "Knee-Slapping", "Tongue Waging", and "Ear Drum Bursting" to the title of the OP then I might have been really annoyed right about now.

As it is, whenever I just see "jaw-dropping" in front of a "discovery" made by a member, I don't get my hopes up that high anymore.

- Lee

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 11:29 AM
link   

No worries. That's a good, sharp eye you have there and I don't recall anyone ever taking a closer look at this and clarifying what was going on so this is good. Hopefully this will prevent someone else from making the same mistake.

Were you hoping someone had come along with proof that the government had lied to you ?

Absolutely. Isn't that what we are all looking for? Hardcore proof to back up our hunches and theories?

Or , were you hoping that there was proof that the OS was indeed true ?

I'm having trouble understanding how you would take comfort in either scenario having been proven .

It's not about comfort...it's about some sort of conclusion to all of this. Closure, if you will. We have been seeking the truth for 8 years now, and anything that brings us closer to that truth is golden.

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 11:45 AM
link   

reply to post by Myendica

Sorry , I'm not going public with what video I am talking about until this project is completed and ready to present to all ATS members at the same time .

Haven't seen anywhere that what I have stumbled upon has ever been addressed on this site , any other site , and can't find any references to it on Google or anywhere else .

I'm talking to a couple of members thru private messages to try to put this together , as they are skilled and qualified in areas that I know nothing about .

If I post it prematurely , someone with those skills will surely come along and highjack it .

The video will be posted with no work at all having been done to it , as well as the work of those who have agreed to lend me their skills .

Be patient , it is well worth your wait . As soon as it is complete , it will be posted on ATS .

Just make sure you disappear for a while once you release it .. and I mean physically disappear .. if it's as big as you say it is .. you may get a knock from the MIB ... just a heads up mate .. good luck !

As far as help goes .. I make the best coffee in town .. for that late night research ..

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join