It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jaw-Dropping Discovery concerning 9/11 ., Need Help .

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 08:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Magnivea

Yes , I would definitly be interested in talking to your friend .

I want to have at least Three independent parties to do their own work on this .

No one party will know who the other two are until the work of all three has been posted . This will rule out any claims that may arise accusing anyone of collaborating with the others to 'doctor' any of the footage or images .

Have your friend contact me via U2U .

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 08:30 PM
link   
reply to post by okbmd

This had better be good sir, you are setting yourself up if it isn't.

Credibility is a hard thing to get, and easy to lose.

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 08:53 PM
link   
Kid, if this turns out to be a "breakthrough", then all hats off to you and all apologies for my tone.

But if you fail after you have played the "epic card" and ALSO make us wait for the fail-

Well...

Lets just say you will "not be my favorite person on ATS".

Like I said, bad form on making people wait (it would have been done already if you were forthcoming), but I am willing to forgive you if you can deliver the goods.

For the record, I have low hopes.

[edit on 7-5-2010 by Mr Mask]

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 08:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Mask

For the record, I have low hopes.

That's what she said. LOL

I agree with your analysis though. Every news reel has been poured over intensely already... But you never know, there could be something that was missed but in plain sight.

Hopefully this isn't BS.

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 08:59 PM
link   
I have one word for you...

You should add this disclamer:

"Perpetrators of 9-11 or other nefarious types posing as an ordinary person need not apply."

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 09:02 PM
link   
I'm here to lend a hand with this if needed.

Fire a U2U my way.

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 09:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Mask

To the contrary , there were THOUSANDS that died that day , not mere 'hundreds' , as you suggest .

The entire world has gone for almost NINE years hoping that some iota of truth will come along to shed light on what happened that day , and yet , here you are , demanding that I stand and deliver at the snap of your fingers .

It is this very attitude that you express that causes me to exercise patience and keep a cool head in this matter .

This evidence will be presented in timely fashion and a manner in which it CANNOT be ridiculed or refuted .

So , like it or not , you are just going to have to wait until it is ready .

No one is after stars and flags here or a youtube video .

I have not spent the last 8 1/2 years simply looking for something that might garner me a few measly stars and flags or a video .

Has it even crossed your mind that if I was stupid enough to disclose what video it is before it has been copied and worked on , that the video would probably be removed and become unavailable forever ?

I think it's best that you just cool your heels and stop chomping at the bit .

You can wait just like everyone else . Don't demand that I do anything simply because you feel I should do it your way .

And another word of advise : Your post borders on being a personal attack towards me . I'd be mindful of that if I were you .

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 09:13 PM
link   
reply to post by okbmd

Don't get your panties in a twist... You come can start a thread bragging about how great your evidence is, and then say... OH... too bad... You can't see it yet.

Sorry, but you should EXPECT to get ridiculed. People have been let down and BSed so many times over the years. You are lucky that anybody wants to help you, and you have been received in a half-way optimistic light.

From reading your posts it sounds like you truly believe in what you are saying, and video evidence is always good.

I hope that you are right... But seriously... You should consider yourself lucky you have been received well at all.

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 09:16 PM
link   
I hope you're making us wait for a good reason. Can you give us a time-frame in which you think the video will be released?

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 09:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Sean48

Trust me on this one Sean48 .

Good is an understatement .

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 09:27 PM
link   
*Taps watch, makes sure it's not broken*

If it's this big wouldn't your helpers have gotten to it by now?

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 09:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Mask

For starters , I'm no kid . I have kids and grandkids .

I posted this thread looking for help . Sadly , I am being attacked and ridiculed instead .

I don't have time for this . I check in on the thread to see if there are any new offers of help , not to dicker with those who want to treat me like some nut-job .

Get your apologies in order .

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 09:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by okbmd
reply to post by Mr Mask

To the contrary , there were THOUSANDS that died that day , not mere 'hundreds' , as you suggest .

Thousands is still hundreds...but that is not what this is about.

I assure you...I know how many people died that day as does anyone else who takes this subject seriously.

The entire world has gone for almost NINE years hoping that some iota of truth will come along to shed light on what happened that day , and yet , here you are , demanding that I stand and deliver at the snap of your fingers .

Nope...never demanded anything.

I simply pointed that if you posted the clip and told us what you wanted circled or slowed, that is would have been done already.

It is this very attitude that you express that causes me to exercise patience and keep a cool head in this matter .

I do not care about your personal thoughts on what types of attitudes make you do what type of thing.

I am not here to hear a lecture or learn about you.

I want this evidence and I am getting very uppity about how long this is taking.

It is not my fault that I am getting uppity...I have been promised mind blowing evidence from September 11th. And then I've been told I need to wait for "simple editing to take place".

HEY! SEND IT TO ME!

What you are having us "wait for" shouldn't take anyone "with the proper skills" more then 30-40 minutes to do.

What the hell is taking this long?

What you asked to do is "basic" stuff...

This evidence will be presented in timely fashion and a manner in which it CANNOT be ridiculed or refuted .

Totally wrong...

Anything can be ridiculed or refuted, and your clip will surly suffer both, no matter what it reveals.

And this surly is not a timely matter...What you are asking help with should take an average photoshoper 20 minutes to do.

So , like it or not , you are just going to have to wait until it is ready .

You got me there.

No one is after stars and flags here or a youtube video .

I'm willing to trust you on that.

Just hurry up...or send it my way...this is "child's play" what you are asking for and shouldn't take this long.

I have not spent the last 8 1/2 years simply looking for something that might garner me a few measly stars and flags or a video .

Ok...again, I'll take you on your word.

Has it even crossed your mind that if I was stupid enough to disclose what video it is before it has been copied and worked on , that the video would probably be removed and become unavailable forever ?

Impossible...Every clip ever released on 911 is owned on millions of personal computers everywhere. I may even have it on my computer right now , as may millions of others.

If this is your fear, trust me- it is irrational and you can release at least "what clip you are talking about"

Heck, give us a chance to find what you are saying.

I think it's best that you just cool your heels and stop chomping at the bit .

Well I think its best that you do this with more respect to the victims of 911 and just TELL US WHAT YOU KNOW instead of building a case, an edited display of clips, etc.

But hey...what I see as "totally bad taste and extremely insulting", you just see as "proper actions"...fine...we do not agree.

You can wait just like everyone else .

Oh yes...wait only because you say so.

Lord knows you do not have to make us wait...

Don't demand that I do anything simply because you feel I should do it your way .

Hey...

Don't demand me to abandon my demands.

I didn't demand you do anything

Um...you demanded me not to demand you.

And you are also demanding that I wait for you to "make a pretty clip and circle stuff on a photo".

All this while you promise breaking news...

Perhaps you are just the "sort of guy" who don't get how "messed up that is".

And another word of advise : Your post borders on being a personal attack towards me . I'd be mindful of that if I were you .

Um buddy pal friend...no it didn't.

It was ME telling YOU that you are MESSING with people's emotions needlessly.

I am not happy that I must wait for what an average kid can do with a clip or on myspace in under 30 minutes.

I also think it is totally "bad form" making us wait for such a thing, as if our eyes can't circle things, or that we can't pause video or slow it down ourselves.

Anyways...what you find as a personal attack is not actually an attack.

It is just one of your peers thinking you are taking too long while promising too much.

I'll be silent until the information is released.

If its good- then my friend- I will hug you and hail you a hero.

If it is a flop...I will hiss and shake my head in disappointment at the needless riling of the public's emotions.

Don't confuse "dissipointment" with anger.

And do not mistake criticism as an "attack".

Both are foolish mistakes.

Good luck at bringing home the bacon.

I actually am cheering for you to deliver...I just doubt you highly.

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 09:54 PM
link   
Do we have to go off at emotional tangents to such an extent that it covers half the screen and deflects entirely the subject of the original post into some obscure whining and wailing territory. Just let him conduct his thread in the way he originally envisaged, that of receiving technical help, not draw it into some kind of pseudo exchange of temperamental buffoonery .

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 10:10 PM
link   
I really hope this is legit. I don't want just another letdown.

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 10:14 PM
link   
As long as it doesn't have anything to do with "NO PLANES" and the like, I am interested. I would like to know what your own feelings are concerning 9/11?

[edit on 7-5-2010 by talisman]

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 10:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Drexl
Do we have to go off at emotional tangents to such an extent that it covers half the screen and deflects entirely the subject of the original post into some obscure whining and wailing territory. Just let him conduct his thread in the way he originally envisaged, that of receiving technical help, not draw it into some kind of pseudo exchange of temperamental buffoonery .

Sigh...

Wouldn't that take the "discussion" out of this "discussion forum"?

If you do not mind, I think I will discuss what I think.

Lastly-

All posts that are "longer then an MTV blurb made for short attention spans" is not a tangent or an obscurity.

There is always the ignore button if you find "less then a page" of words to be "too much".

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 10:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by tokyodynamite
I really hope this is legit. I don't want just another letdown.

1) The guy says it is.

2) He is an older gentleman.

3) His profile shows that he is an active part of ATS and not just a passing noise.

All that has given him "some" credibility in my eyes.

I have a problem with how long this is taking, and how it was announced, but if it results in proper evidence I will overlook the "painfully long wait".

But again...

I could slow down footage in under minutes. I could then circle or freeze any frame in under another 5 minutes...I could re-upload it back to ATS in under 7 more minutes.

What is being asked (editing of footage) is of such a simple matter that an average 10 year old can get it done in minutes.

Why has this taken so long? Or am I not allowed to look behind the curtain until the bell rings?

I'm not heckling, I am just asking.

"why is it taking more then 30 minutes for this to be done"?

Is there a problem?

ALSO-

Can you answer these questions?

1) What are your "editors" saying about the evidence while they take longer to edit it then I take to make a 1 minute animation?

2) Are they also blown away by your findings?

3) Has ATS gotten back to you (you said you were going to contact them), and if so, are they also excited?

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 10:39 PM
link   
Hmm, just thought I'd check in and see if anything happened.

But no. I'm shocked. Something promised to happen soon by an ATS member leaves us hanging. So truly shocking and oh-so abnormal.

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 10:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chamberf=6
Hmm, just thought I'd check in and see if anything happened.

But no. I'm shocked. Something promised to happen soon by an ATS member leaves us hanging. So truly shocking and oh-so abnormal.

For your information, and everyone else's, I've learned that the clip hasn't even been released to those offering to do the editing yet.

Meaning...the people who offered to help, have yet to even learn what this is about.

WAITING LIKE THIS IS NONSENSE!

HEY OP send me the info...I'll have it done for you fast and clean.

Or...give it to your editing team...they are able minds with proper tools and would have already finished your project already if you GAVE THEM THE INFO!

The clip will not vanish from the face of the earth.

The information can't be stolen, since it is not your information...it is truth or a mistake on your behalf.

Alls I know is you have boiled a HUGE pot, and it is time to get the dinner on the table!

Please...either send the editing team the information, or contact me.

I can do it quickly (as can almost anyone these days).

PS- Edited this to add- Member is offline.. SERIOUSLY!? He has mind blowing evidence to reshape the entire fabric of our country and put to rest millions of minds lost to this subject over the years, and he is now offline without sharing the vids with the team yet?

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join