It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If there were aliens would you like disclosure or have "them" keep every one in the dark?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 07:28 PM
link   
Question 1. If there were aliens, would you like disclosure? Or would you want "THEM" to keep us in the dark?

Question 2. If there were a "secret government" working with aliens monitoring us..without us being chipped. Would you like to know about it, or have it stay in the dark? (What you don't know cant hurt you.) This is just for entertainment, only. But I would like to know the opinions of ATSERS on these two subjects.

[edit on 30-4-2010 by Theone2000]

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 07:39 PM
link   
I think this should be sent to skunk works. Also I would want to know about them. I hate being kept in the dark about things. I am to curious about things like that

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 07:40 PM
link   
guess i would have to consider the benefits of knowing first might be better not to be woken up if you know what I mean. I'd probably take risk and want to know and deal with the consequences afterwards.

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 07:45 PM
link   
There is aliens, and I'd like the governement to make disclosure.

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 07:45 PM
link   
I personally would want to know about alien life and any sort of government involvement with them. However, I'm a bit of a hypocrite in that I believe it should remain a secret from the masses. Sure, some people are able to take such news, but you need to think of how people on a whole would react to hearing this news. It would cause far too many problems for people if everyone knew, so it should stay secret until the mass of humanity is mature enough to handle this news and not react ignorantly.

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by jolois

So far, two on the fence. 1 for being enlightened!

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 07:49 PM
link   
Question 1. If there were aliens, would you like disclosure? Or would you want "THEM" to keep us in the dark?

Keep us in the dark. We aren't mature enough as a species. People will be calling them beings of Satan.

Question 2. If there were a "secret government" working with aliens monitoring us..without us being chipped. Would you like to know about it, or have it stay in the dark? (What you don't know cant hurt you.) This is just for entertainment, only. But I would like to know the opinions of ATSERS on these two subjects.

As long as it is just observing, I don't care.

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Illuminatus!
I personally would want to know about alien life and any sort of government involvement with them. However, I'm a bit of a hypocrite in that I believe it should remain a secret from the masses. Sure, some people are able to take such news, but you need to think of how people on a whole would react to hearing this news. It would cause far too many problems for people if everyone knew, so it should stay secret until the mass of humanity is mature enough to handle this news and not react ignorantly.

I guess I agree with you on this. The above is my stance. (What ever I figure out by thinking, I'll keep my mouth shut. I have a high *Christ/Buddha Consciousness* )

There is no aliens! (Or maybe there is?) this is for entertainment purposes only!

What is your stance on this subject? Should we be kept in the dark or enlightened?

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 07:57 PM
link   

and you know this how exactly?

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by markygee

and you know this how exactly?

*Shuts his mouth*

No proof though. There are some people who feel that we as the human race should be enlightened. I leave it up to our overlords around the world, for when we are ready. If there are aliens or not.

But lets stay on subject.

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 08:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Theone2000

1. Yes i would like to know because I got some questions for them.

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 08:09 PM
link   
I only want to meet the benevolent, angelic, lift-my-consciousness-up, types.

If the invitation is only going out to the anal probe types, then my vote is NO!

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 08:25 PM
link   

I would want to know on both counts.

Cuz if we had disclosure it just might make
sense the decisions the gov is making.
But being in the dark, makes us think they're
the looney ones.

maybe disclosure would explain why they are
doing what they're doing.

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 08:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by heffo7
I only want to meet the benevolent, angelic, lift-my-consciousness-up, types.

If the invitation is only going out to the anal probe types, then my vote is NO!

LOL!

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 08:33 PM
link   
I want to know the truth, the whole truth, regardless of the arena of questioning, be it aliens-EBE's, 9/11, Obama eligibility, NWO, Bigfoot, Tesla, whatever. If it conflicts with my preconceptions, then all the better, as long as it is the TRUTH.

Truth, an elusive concept. It's cousin, FACT, also a hard thing to pin down. No relation whatsoever to the backward banjo-plucker, OPINION, although I have plenty of those in my family tree.

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 08:48 PM
link   

I would want to know absolutely everything. From how they came to be, what are their intentions, can we help one another, do they need help, were might this lead us and what dangers this poses.

I don't need someone else telling me when I'm ready or not for anything.I just can't imagine anyone wanting to stay in the dark and live with their heads in the sand. That seems silly to me. But this is just my opinion. I know there are some who couldn't handle it and I understand that. I'd rather live with knowledge and deal with the consequences rather than live in ignorant bliss.

Exactly Argentus. I just want the truth. I wish it wasn't so hard to come by as it seems to be.

~Tragic~

[edit on 30-4-2010 by Tragic]

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 08:50 PM
link   
Once "disclosure" is established the time of dancing is over. Like in a poker game, You place your hand down upon the table and the winning hand wins.

What has happened in all of our world history when one Technological culture meets another less technological advanced culture?

The least technological culture gets "assimilated". Same rules throughout the universe.

"They" are so far advanced from us it isn't even funny.

Hello, duh..........................

It's already happening.

Read David Jacod's "The Threat"

Personally, I don't think the majority of "them" are benevolent. It is a dog eat dog world/universe. Only the strongest and smartest survive.

[edit on 30-4-2010 by ofhumandescent]

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 08:50 PM
link   
Disclosure for sure.

Without knowing whats out there, we can never know whats in here. I firly believe if they were a threat, they would have stuck by now. They dont want to come down cause they see what we do to each other, Id be afraid too!

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 08:57 PM
link   
If truth and disclosure would upset the masses and possibly cause global panic and even violence then I guess it should not be disclosed to everybody.

Most of us here on ATS have read lots of posts and realize that their is solid evidence for alien intelligence. Some posters actually help enlighten and take the shock off the paradigm shift. Of course if you were really an alien it might be a lot more fun to troll and reap your rewards with a melon scoop.

[edit on 30-4-2010 by Bordon81]

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 09:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Goethe
Disclosure for sure.

Without knowing whats out there, we can never know whats in here. I firly believe if they were a threat, they would have stuck by now. They dont want to come down cause they see what we do to each other, Id be afraid too!

I agree with this too!

I'm on the fence if we should have disclosure or not. Not sure if humans could handle it yet. (If there were aliens and a secret government that works with them... that is.)

<<   2 >>

join