It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BBC Report: Al Qaeda never existed

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+64 more 
posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 08:42 PM
link   
Actually its nothing new as many of us already knew this to be true but its good to have an official MSM media agency saying so as it takes a little more ammunition from those who hang on to the OS fairy tale regarding 911. I have also included other related videos as well below.

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 09:02 PM
link   
This should be bumped.

No comment is really needed on my behalf I suppose.

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 09:05 PM
link   
reply to post by mikelee

who is the guy in the video talking>? I cannot play the vid at the moment

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 09:06 PM
link   
Well ain't that something? You know I always thought the U.S would pull off something like this.

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 09:09 PM
link   
reply to post by prettygreeneyes26

The first vid is a BBC reporter (name unknown) the second is Katie Couric and the last one is Vignu Brezinski, former NSA to Carter and now to Obama.

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 09:13 PM
link   
reply to post by mikelee

Amazing, it has been long enough and they don't need to cover it up anymore. I say this because many believe some element in the CIA with others (an international group) were complicit in the events of 9/11, and the CIA has been tied to the BBC for years (according to Cryptome's info). So they basically just said "Tricked ya!".
No one can stop 'them', and 'they' know it...

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 09:27 PM
link   
I hadn't seen these videos
thanks for posting them

S&F

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 09:31 PM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

Your welcome and thanks. I saw them today for the first time also and thought they presented what we all suspected for some time.

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 09:34 PM
link   
Well we already knew it but now its 'official'.

"The base", Al Qaeda, was a lie.

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 09:38 PM
link   
I also had a feeling that it was all made up, but then again who says the people in the video's arn't telling lies.

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 09:41 PM
link   
It's never a good thing when they start admitting everything seriously hope everyone is ready for a revolution.

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 09:51 PM
link   
I believe this was posted here at ATS a year or so ago, but it didn't get enough serious attention.

At least not as much attention as I thought it should.

Starred and flagged,

- Lee

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 03:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by mikelee

The first vid is a BBC reporter (name unknown)

He's called Jason Burke.

Did you watch the video?

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 03:58 AM
link   
reply to post by mikelee

The last persons name is "Zbigniew Brzezinski", he indeed was the NSA to Carter(Zbigniew was the mastermind behind the Iranian coupe) and he indeed is the NSA to Obama right now. He is also the co-founder of the Trilateral commission and, get this, the greatest psychic in the world.

Why would I say psychic? Well, just take a look at his books in which he, 2 years in advance, speaks of a false flag that is needed to secure points of geostrategical interest to the US.

Also, any doubts in the mind of any serious political observer about whether Obama would be president was shattered after, Zbigniew, 6 months in advance said he was in favour of Obama - because the US needed a popular president. The man is that powerful.

You can pretty much take what the man has to say and what he writes as near-fact. Personally though, I don't like him one bit.

[edit on 26-4-2010 by Zamini]

[edit on 26-4-2010 by Zamini]

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 04:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by GreenBicMan
This should be bumped.

No comment is really needed on my behalf I suppose.

I think us here already have talked over this subject and yep, in the real world alquaeda never existed, but was just the bogey man created by someone to create fear in us.

There is no way on earth that america could not catch someone if they wanted too. There is no escape from electronic mind control on this planet, so what did bin laden, have some special brain or something, no of course not.

All things are deniable aren't they in todays world.

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 04:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by TrickoftheShade

Originally posted by mikelee

The first vid is a BBC reporter (name unknown)

He's called Jason Burke.

Did you watch the video?

Oh yeah, and he's not a BBC reporter either.

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 04:33 AM
link   
Jason Burke is an Observer (Guardian) observer.guardian.co.uk... Chief Reporter.

Adam Curtis (the narrator) is a BBC commissioned documentary film-maker. This is from the series 'The Power of Nightmares' (2004) so it's nothing new, but good to get this out every now and then for those who missed it the first, second, third times.

Sadly even though the BBC will air documentaries proving that Al-Quaeda is just a bunch of names from the Al-Mujahideen list of suspects, you won't see any change of attack from the BBC news. Contradictory to their own works they still promote Al-Quaeda as an organization with the boogieman Bin Laden at it's helm.

The more they say it the more people accept it as reality. “Make the lie big, make it simple, keep saying it, and eventually they will believe it” - Hitler.

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 05:14 AM
link   
Guys...this is truly old news. It's a great post because everybody needs to be reminded of the disinfo and lies that are used to manipulate and shape U.S. and international opinion and policy. However, anybody who has been following the 9-11 attacks and connecting the Dots, should know by now that Al Qaida (the base) is essentially a non existent and fictitious organization created by the CIA which was a group of fighters who where originally armed and trained to use anti aircraft (primarily rotor craft i.e. helicopter) weapons for the purpose of destabilizing or undermining the U.S.S.R. foray into the region during the Soviet invasion of Afghanistan in the early 1980's. It worked brilliantly then and continues to work brilliantly today. Until people wake up and demand truth...the real criminals of 9-11 will never be brought to justice. Today...they remain free, and continue to plan their next attack against humanity and our American Civil Liberties, and Freedom.

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 06:04 AM
link   
Further proof that some domestic related entity caused the deaths of 3,122 Americans for no reason at all other then a massive grab for political power.

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 06:17 AM
link   
I don't know if it's worth pointing out - probably not - but when Jason Burke says there's no such thing as Al Qaeda he doesn't mean that there are no militant Muslim groups trying to attack America, or that the 9/11 attacks were carried out by someone else.

Rather he's trying to show that the term doesn't work when used to refer to a huge homogenous terror organisation with a single leader. And when he and Curtis show the links between Afghan mujaheddin groups and the CIA he's not suggesting that they used them to carry out the 9/11 attacks, but making a point about the folly of America's empire building tactics.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join