It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

God Showed Me The Future.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 07:33 PM
link   
Because of future technology being dangerous and protecting the people from jimmy in his basement creating wmd. Fist watch this video.
www.youtube.com...

The vision that GOD gave me. Around 2070.....there will be a UN, a one world government where computers and internet will be a birth right for all the people around the world. (They will be cheap in 20 years.) Every one around the world will own one. Everything will be voted on by all the people of the world though internet. ( Computer viruses will be a thing of the past. Any one who hacks computers in the future will get 10 years or more in jail, as they will be messing with votes.) Our representatives/leaders will make god aligning choices in all they do. following the book of law www.un.org... It will be a republic by the people for the people. With a One world Government. People will be able to keep their money, just make sure to help the meek and every thing will be fine.
www.youtube.com...

[edit on 5-4-2010 by Theone2000]

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 07:35 PM
link   
you're joking right?
no seriously....

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 07:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Theone2000

Are you sure it was really God showing you the future?
could have been something else

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 07:37 PM
link   
BS
Baloney
Sure he did!
No he didn't!!
Four lines

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 07:40 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 07:42 PM
link   
star to every one of you, if thats all they'll have in 2070 then i guess we truly are going back to the dark ages around 2012... becuase i was thinking flying cities and on the ground you have the rebels and the zombies...

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 07:44 PM
link   
That's some grade A stuff you have for visions friend.

Why would God show somebody a vision for a time where this person will no longer be alive?

Usually God shows visions of destruction and world ending events.

Strange he would have shown you progress as, according to him we need to have Rapture and the Apocalypse in order for things to be ok again.

Funny he skipped that whole part and went right to Paradise...

~Keeper

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 07:44 PM
link   
Blatant UN propaganda, maybe I should make up one of these fantastical titles at least you get reply out of them. The UN could care less about peoples rights. One of the many flaws with one world government is that no choice is allowed, its follow the majority or be ostracized and imprisoned. And if you look the majority are brainwashed and lost with no ability to think for themselves. Under the UN that's a good thing

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 07:50 PM
link   
I just can't stop shaking my head and saying "WHA??!!!??"
Is this a joke? I hope so, or maybe drunk typing?
Yikes.

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 07:52 PM
link   
Happy times? Naww...

I completely remember Revelations saying that the one world government marks the end of days!!

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 07:52 PM
link   
2070 seriously?

if our current civilazation makes it past 2010 it would exceed my wildest hallucination

get a grip.......and a life.......

prepare for the worst....hope for the best

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by tothetenthpower
That's some grade A stuff you have for visions friend.

Why would God show somebody a vision for a time where this person will no longer be alive?

~Keeper

Let's say the OP is 20 years old. And let's say that medical and technology advances at the the fast or faster rate that it does now. It would be safe to assume that with nanotechnology or other medical technology that we would be able to create much longer lifespans. It is a very logical step and is not unbelieveable in the least.

In the year 2070 he would be 80 years old if still alive, and with new technology he might be a very young looking 80 year old. And may even by a cyborg lol ( we are blending with technology more and more everyday, it's safe to assume future humans may be like half robot, nanotechnolgy etc I mean we listen to music with machines, we communicate with machines, we travel with machines, are almost half robot already lol.)

I'm not saying I believe anything he says lol, I'm just saying we need to be more open minded about the unlimited potential of the future, and the unlimited possibilites.

The world will not always be the same. Infact it's changing faster than ever before, and probably will change even faster at incredible rates.

[edit on 5-4-2010 by _Phoenix_]

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Usually God shows visions of destruction and world ending events.

Strange he would have shown you progress as, according to him we need to have Rapture and the Apocalypse in order for things to be ok again.

Funny he skipped that whole part and went right to Paradise...

~Keeper
Following the bible to a T, would be Christian zionistic. As Nostradamus had said.. We can turn anything around. There are many paths to the future. There is more paths than just doom and gloom. www.youtube.com...

[edit on 5-4-2010 by Theone2000]

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 07:57 PM
link   
Any word about the massive rock that could hit earth in 2036?

What about Isaac Newtons prediction for 2060?

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 07:58 PM
link   
reply to post by _Phoenix_

Agreed, although I believe that the Eugenics/Population Control people who run the medical industry will keep this technology for as long as they can, under wraps and away from the general public.

~Keeper

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Agreed, although I believe that the Eugenics/Population Control people who run the medical industry will keep this technology for as long as they can, under wraps and away from the general public.

~Keeper

Oh yeah good point, poilitics come into play as to how long these things can be delayed. Also if we have any huge wars anytime soon, that could mess up the future too.

Who knows, but we sure do live in exciting times.

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 08:02 PM
link   

We most certainly do.

Change is coming regardless of it's 2012 or just nature in general. We will see DRASTIC changes in all walks of life in the next 50 years.

~Keeper

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 08:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Theone2000

Which religion will be the most dominant in the year 2070? One of the existing ones or a New Age religion?

link   

link   

We most certainly do.

Change is coming regardless of it's 2012 or just nature in general. We will see DRASTIC changes in all walks of life in the next 50 years.

~Keeper

Yeah I'm especially excited for the disabled world and other human problems that could be solved.

And it's about time I get my robot maid, flying cars and virtual reality matrix style already!

<<   2  3  4 >>

join