It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How did Rothschild take-over?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by phishna
They have a derogative name for non Jews called goy meaning cow.

Your ignorance and knee-jerk hate is showing -- as well as your proclivity to parrot the hate of others.

"GOY" does not translate to "cow," it translates to nation.
www.answers.com...

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 12:37 PM
link   

The Rothschilds are Jews, right? The Jews have a religious philosophy that everyone else was put here by god for them, according to Judaism any non Jew can be exploited by any means, enslaved or even put to death. They have a derogative name for non Jews called goy meaning cow. So enslaving the entire world is right in line with what a good Jew practices by following his holy code in the Torah and Talmud.

I could easily make a very similar argument for many of the wealthy, does this mean all wealthy people are bad and hol dsuch views? Of course not. I'm sory but this paragraph seems to suggest a very great dislike, distrust and/or hatred of Jewish people without any good reason. I don't have any real Jewish friends but the Jewish people i have met seem nice and decent.

It is really foolish to think that one person or a family can take over the world, there must be thousands of others helping like Neocons, AIPAC and JINSA members, ADL, SPLC propagandists and pro Zionist Christian churches and pro Israel political candidates like Joe Biden who lick and grovel at the Jew boot.

The jew boot? Yeah ok i'm seeing your agenda here. Let me say that i don't agree with Israel doing half of what they do, i don't agree with the protection afforded to them yet here i am defending the Jewish people against someone like yourself. This is because you are being insanely biased and in all truth you are just full of irrational hatred. If that statement gets my post edited or deleted then fine but i stand by that statement.

Want to understand how Rothschild took over the world? Go visit the Bible reading Baptist church this Sunday or read the speeches of any pro Israel political candidate like Sarah Palin or Hillary Clinton.

If we look at the richest people in the world then we actually find many of them are not Jewish. While banking and indeed diamond merchants seem to show a Jewish majority, they are a small selection of wealthy families. In fact according to the forbes rich list 2009 we find of the top 5 that only one is a Jew. This kind of shoots a hole in your theory because if the Jews were behind it all then surely they would be occupying the top spots.

The Rothschild traitors are everywhere, just turn on Fox News and watch them sell you out. It isn't one man, the evil is the Jewish exclusionary religion that has co opted Western civilization through the Christian churches.

You are honestly trying to say that the Jews have used the Christians? Do you have any clue how ridiculous that is?

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 01:00 PM
link   
It doesn't matter what you are because actions speak louder than words. The Rothschild family are bankers, therefore, their religion is money and power. If you talk to many Jews you will see how humble most of them are. There are a few bad apples in every culture.

The Rothschild have found their way through-out every continent. They are the ones pushing for Israel's new state. I would like to show you who the true Jews are:

Jews against Zionism

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by nh_ee
First to Britain....and then establishing the Bank of England, later the Bank of the United States, which Alexander Hamiliton warned us about and so on....and so forth. Simply follow the charters of ALL central Banks, with the exception of 5.

Sorry nh_ee, but you need to read up on your history.

The Bank of England was established up in 1694, which is before the Rosthchilds appeared. With such a poor grasp of history I am unsurprised by the factual inaccuracies of all this duff over the Rothschilds.

I bet if the Rothschilds were not of Jewish origin there would not be all this tripe being printed, invented and imagined.

Regards

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 07:15 PM
link   
reply to post by paraphi

You're right, Mayer's sons did come much before the bank of England was established. Nathan took interest in England bank when he funded the Napoleon war. The government borrowed a lot of money with interest. His brother did the same thing in France. In turn, Nathan wanted shares in the bank of England. He also had N M Rothschild & Sons, which was a dominating bank in England. From there they went on to conquer America.

Nathan Rothschild said (1777-1836): "I care not what puppet is placed on the throne of England to rule the Empire. The man who controls Britain's money supply controls the British Empire and I control the British money supply."

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 09:57 PM
link   
In truth, Rothschild didnt takeover. The power lies in christian europe, ie; the vatican. If rothschild became a banking superstar (an enviable position to be in im sure - who wouldnt want to be a banker, its not like theyre hated or anything). Perhaps there are so many jewish bankers because the powers that be want to create the perception of a Jewish monopoly/agenda.

Check out Jesuit probablism. Nothing in Judaism can be considered morally suspect (to someone who doesnt just gleam quotes out of context from the the talmud, even though they in themselves do not understand whats being said, as the talmud si incredibly elusive/abstruse). Though there are endless examples of philosophical theories from catholicism, protestantism etc that account for the way our world is. Perhaps we should all trun our attention to them.

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 12:15 AM
link   
Rothschild = Ra's Child? Hmm...

en.wikipedia.org...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/babf5a0a3047.png[/atsimg]

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 04:35 AM
link   
reply to post by this_is_who_we_are

No.

Rothschild = Red Shield (from the German: Rot Schild)

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 04:44 AM
link   

I'm familiar with this theory, I believe there could be something there.
>

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 04:53 AM
link   
James 2:5-6
Listen, my dear brothers: Has not God chosen those who are poor in the eyes of the world to be rich in faith and to inherit the kingdom he promised those who love him? But you have insulted the poor. Is it not the rich who are exploiting you? Are they not the ones who are dragging you into court?

Revelation 3:17
You say, 'I am rich; I have acquired wealth and do not need a thing.' But you do not realize that you are wretched, pitiful, poor, blind and naked.

Proverbs 18:11
The wealth of the rich is their fortified city; they imagine it an unscalable wall.

Psalm 49:12
But man, despite his riches, does not endure; he is like the beasts that perish.

Psalm 49:6-8
No man can redeem the life of another or give to God a ransom for him-
the ransom for a life is costly, no payment is ever enough

James 5:3
Your gold and silver are corroded. Their corrosion will testify against you and
eat your flesh like fire. You have hoarded wealth in the last days.

Revelation 2:9
I know your afflictions and your poverty—yet you are rich! I know the slander of those who say they are Jews and are not, but are a synagogue of Satan.

Proverbs 11:16
A kindhearted woman gains respect, but ruthless men gain only wealth.

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 02:22 PM
link   
reply to post by TheComte

"The Rothschilds adopted the double-headed eagle as the logo of the Rothschild Family Dynasty. .... the Russian Oar and his entire family were slaughtered. .... It represents the Babylonian God of money and forces, Mammon-Ra, ..."
www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 02:45 AM
link   
One of the best books I came across regarding the early history of the illuminati and the Rothschilds is, "Pawns in the Game" , by William Guy Carr. Carr was a Canadian Naval Admiral who spent 30 years of his life researching the illuminati and all of the ways in which they had their hand in the money trough. He found some of the very early writings and records the 25 rules which the Rothschilds followed to control everything.

Rule # 13; "He dealt with propoganda, and explained how their combined wealth could control all outlets of public information while they remained in the shade and clear of blame regardless of what the repercussions might be due to the publications of libels, slanders, or untruths. The speaker said;"Thanks to the Press we have got gold in our hands not withstanding the fact that we had to gather it out of the oceans of blood and tears...But it has paid us even though we have sacrificed many of our own people. Each victim on our side is worth a thousand Goyim."

It talks of the 200+ years of history, mainly regarding wars which the Rothschilds sold armaments to both sides. Great book, Carr died in about '59.

"World War Three is to be fomented by using the differences the agentur of the Illuminati stir up between Political Zionists and the leaders of the Moslem world. The war is to be directed in such a manner that Islam (the Arab World including Mohammedanism) and Political Zionism (including the State of Isreal) will destroy themselves while at the same time the remaining nations, once more divided against each other on this issue, will be forced to fight themselves into a state of complete exhaustion physically, mentally, spiritually and economically." [this was written in 1875!]

[edit on 28-5-2010 by eric921]

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 05:46 AM
link   

Well the three elites are supposed descendants of the Anunnaki bloodline. That is why they have control because of this in my opinion.

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 06:03 AM
link   
A quick - and I feel interesting point - the Rothschilds are Askenazi jews (Khazars) and in the first five chapters of 'Revelation' something like this is said '...and I know the evil of the men who say they are Jews, but are not Jews - men that come from the synagogue of Satan'.

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 06:47 AM
link   
Just come across this thread.
I have read all the posts but haven't had time to have a look at any of the links provided.

The Rotschilds have immense power and influence and their tendrils run long and deep in most seats of power.

And for those who mentioned The Rockefellers, I am sure that I have read in several places that they and the other wealthy American elite families like Du Ponts etc are all inter-married with The Rotschilds and are as such extensions of the same family.

I will try to look for a source.

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 06:57 AM
link   
The Rothschilds like to marry cousins and neices (maybe because of lizard blood), but only really marry outside for power (Oppenheimer for example).

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 04:57 PM
link   
Great thread, I have been interested in this subject for quite some time now. I prefer to look at recorded history for the facts about the Rothschilds rather than blogs and the like. Many of the things I have read above are correct, so I won’t go over it all. I’ll break it up into a couple of threads for easy reading....but this is the general gist of it. IMO they the architects of the biggest robbery of all time...

Rothschild invented the Fractional Reserve Banking system and invented paper (fait) currency. He realised, that at any one time no more than 10% of his customers gold that he kept in his vaults, was out at any one time. So he figured that he could lend out 10 times the amount of Gold that he kept in his vault, if, instead of issuing people with actual gold, he issued them with a receipt, or promisary note for the amount of gold required. This is the birth of modern currency and the fractional reserve banking system. This was also the beginning of the Rothchilds acquiring their vast amounts of Gold.

He taught his 5 sons the trade, and sent them off to 5 major cities in Europe. The following is from the Rothschild family website:

“We are like the mechanism of a watch: each part is essential.”

“The dramatic success of the five founding Rothschild brothers lay in their closely synchronised business. Having set up banking operations in Frankfurt, London, Paris, Vienna and Naples they bound themselves by contract to clear, defined objectives and set about creating the fastest and safest courier network in Europe by which they exchanged encoded market information on a daily basis. It proved to be a winning formula which soon positioned them as the best informed and most internationally effective banking group in the world.

Couriers, pigeon post, the telegraph, the telephone and e-mail: as each new medium of communication came along it was quickly embraced by the Rothschilds to maintain their advantage.”

It was this ‘courier network’ that allowed them to control and manipulate the markets. Their wealth increased at a rapid pace, until they were powerful enough to overthrow Governments, and determine the outcomes of wars.

They did this for their own interest, to roll out their business model around Europe. They didn’t like Napoleon much, he tried to regain control of the banking system in France and he wrote off the Nations paper debt.... a debt owed to the House of Rothschild. The Rothschilds decided to Bankroll the English to enable them to win the fight against Napoleon. The British Empire had the might to do it, but years of costly wars around the world left the Empire in financial difficulties. But with a large loan paid for by Government bonds, the battle of Waterloo became a reality.

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 05:42 PM
link   
What happened next was a bit of a master stroke.

This story is contested by the Rothshchilds, and they went to court to get an account of the story retracted. They lost, and the judge ruled it was in fact a true account of history.

If England defeated Napoleon, the Paris Rothschilds would be free to take control of the French banking system. If Wellington lost, then he could continue financing the long war that would continue.
Rothschild sent his best agent to Waterloo, and told him to be in position between the battle and the English channel. As soon as the outcome of the battle looked certain he was to report to Rothschild in London.

Rothschild received the info hours before the Palace, or anyone else in the country. The next morning Rothschild went to the exchange as normal, and started to calmly sell his bonds. (that he had earned by financing Wellington) Everyone knew his network was second to none, and if Rothschild was selling the bonds, the Empire must have lost the war. A day of frantic selling ensued and the price of the bonds hit the floor.Meanwhile Rothchild agents were buying the bonds at massive discounts. The next day, when the news broke that Wellington had won, the price of British bonds soared. The foot in the door of the Bank of England.

He gained a position of such power in the City of London that by 1825–6 he was able to supply enough coin to the Bank of England to enable it to avert a liquidity crisis, gaining further control and setting the BOI up as the first real FED reserve .As the Empire was effectively broke, they worked out a deal with the Government to repay their debt through direct taxation of the people.

Without recounting the whole story, they manipulated world business and politics for the whole of the 18th and 19th centuries, most notably in France, Russia and South Africa, where they again financed the Brits in order to take control of the mines. If it not a Rothschild diamond, its a blood diamond.

At the same time, they were working on America.

edit on 1-6-2011 by criticalblinker because: typo

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 06:25 PM
link   
He entered America through Peabody, which later became JP Morgan. Rothschilds were involved in JP Morgan many years before the now infamous Morgan family got involved. The accounts in America are up for some debate, as it was done mostly covertly, (due to Rothschilds reputation proceeding him) It is said that “the wealth of Rothschild consists of the bankruptcy of nations”. They are thought to have engineered all the major financial crashes from the early 1800’s onward and took control of the banking system in this way. It is clear that the ultra rich JP Morgan was merely a lieutenant of the Rothschilds, their chief American agent if you like. From here came the FED etc, etc.

Today, the Rothschild family wealth is estimated at 1.5 billion by Forbes... which is a joke of course. Here is an interesting exercise in estimating their worth. Their worth is in gold, (gold = real currency) and assets (DeBeers, Royal Dutch Shell), along with fine wines and priceless works of art. They are in effect, unauditable, so all we can do is guess.

Accounting for the Rothschild Wealth and Influence

Morton (1962) noted that the Rothschild wealth was estimated at over $6 billion US in 1850. Not an insignificant amount in today’s dollars; however, consider the potential future value compounded over 147 years!

Taking $6 billion (and assuming no erosion of the wealth base) and compounding that figure at various returns on investment (a conservative range of 4% to 8%) would suggest the following net worth of the Rothschild family enterprise:

$1.9 trillion US (@ 4%)
$7.8 trillion US (@ 5%)
$31.5 trillion US (@ 6%)
$125,189.1 trillion US (@ 7%)
$491,409.0 trillion US (@ 8%)

“It would be insufficient to sum up the (Rothschild) family as still very wealthy. ..(their fortunes are as) ineffable as always....today the family grooms the inaudibility and invisibility of its presence as a result, some believe that little is left apart from a great legend -- and the Rothschilds are quite content to let legend be their public relations.” (The Rothschilds, Frederick Morton, 1962)

Rothschild interests touch virtually every aspect of our lives. They helped found and finance Royal Dutch Shell and De Beers. They have a controling interest in Rueters and AP. Following World War II they invested in vast areas of resource rich properties in Canada, possibly gold rich deposits. Joey Smallwood, premier of Newfoundland, Canada, described the 50,000 square mile land purchase by Rothschild as the biggest land deal in Canadian history. Their influence extends to most of the national/federal banks in world including the Bank of England, Bank of France the U.S. Federal Reserve, the IMF and they have near total control of the Gold market. though the LMBA. LBMA trade 30-42 million ounces of gold per day and Rothschilds get a cut of every transaction, and they also set the price.

From here its all guess work really. I am not suprised to see them promoting climate change. It is afterall a major expense to the western world. Expensive projects need financing. As for their alleged involvement in recent/ current wars and activities, who knows.

edit on 1-6-2011 by criticalblinker because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 06:39 PM
link   
So they have completed the greatest robbery in history by indebting all the major gold and silver owning countries in the world, using their paper money. They have cornered the gold market and when the Fait currencies go bang, and the world wants to back to currency with the only constant, secure backing there is...Gold, then the robbery is complete. I think its safe to assume, they own your ass, and mine!

I'll leave it with this. The DTCC. Go check out their annual report. They have a turnover of 1.48 Quadrillion! I mean, Warren who, Microsoft, Exion...small fry.

The current Managing Director, Chief Financial Officer and Treasurer is Ellen Fine Levine. Former Treasurer of L F Rothschild and Co.

If you google DTCC Rothschild, you will find reports of Ted Rothschild promoting and encouraging the use of the DTCC. ISo where do they go from here?

www.dtcc.com
edit on 1-6-2011 by criticalblinker because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join