It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How did Rothschild take-over?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 06:13 AM
link   
reply to post by polarwarrior

I've seen it and I didn't find it credible...I have read the act and its amendments that created the RBA and it clearly stipulates who owns it...

However, find me a credible source that shows anything but the RBA being owned by Australian govt and I'll get down on my knees and pray with the rest of you

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 06:16 AM
link   
Gleaned from "BING' search page [ Rothschild, Bauer ], these two items attracted my eyes;

Mayer Amschel Rothschild (1743-1812) was born in Frankfurt-on-the-Main in Germany,
the son of Moses Amschel Bauer, a banker and goldsmith...

Bauer recognises the significance of the red hexagram and changes his name
from Bauer to Rothschild, after the red hexagram or sign signifying 666 hanging
over the entrance door ...

www.iamthewitness.com/DarylBradfordSmith_Rothschild.htm

( i omitted the http:// because the info presented to too biting,
if you want to read it - then you have to make the additional effort...thanks
)

the TV series '24' has the President of the US whose name is 'Bauer'
the name 'Bauer' is being used frequently, of late, in more thriller-suspense shows.

is there a subliminal message being sent to the masses? that:
'Bauer' is the Name of the Beast
Rothschild is the Number of the Beast -666-
the 'Mark' of the Beast is the 'Red-Shield'

[edit on 23-3-2010 by St Udio]

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 07:49 AM
link   
I mean the OP did a good job of explaining how and why the rothschild become so rich and powerful i'd like you to do some research on the rockerfellers your insight is keen and i'm sure it would be a good read.

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 07:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Retrovertigo
reply to post by polarwarrior

I've seen it and I didn't find it credible...I have read the act and its amendments that created the RBA and it clearly stipulates who owns it...

However, find me a credible source that shows anything but the RBA being owned by Australian govt and I'll get down on my knees and pray with the rest of you

thats my situation regarding the rothschilds and the german bundesbank....lots of people claim that it is also rothschild owned but no one has any proof..it seems...anyone?

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 07:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Equinox99

Old money, that's how. In the past it was all for the taking, a far more open system, a time when the industrial revolution was just kicking off. Certain families cornered the markets and now they have so much money they can pretty much stop anyone else from accumulating the same kind of wealth. Oh the occasional person might slip through the gap (the youtube and google guys) but they are very rare.

Imagine for a moment you get a little money and start to increase it. One day you are in direct competition with these people, but they have far greater resources. They can bankrupt you, they can cause your credit to completely dry up, they can stop other businesses from dealing with you, hell these people can organise wars!

That is how they accumulate so much wealth. There is no way of taking them down because they just have to much money.

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 08:49 AM
link   

Here is another link about them and their history to help your thread out.
www.iamthewitness.com...

I am amazed how long this has gone on and how much our history books lie out of ignorance of the truth.

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 09:10 AM
link   

You don't believe they made the money Legally, Legitimatly and
Morally do you.

When you have much money, you didn't do it Honestly that's for sure.

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 10:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by St Udio
Gleaned from "BING' search page [ Rothschild, Bauer ], these two items attracted my eyes;

Mayer Amschel Rothschild (1743-1812) was born in Frankfurt-on-the-Main in Germany,
the son of Moses Amschel Bauer, a banker and goldsmith...

Bauer recognises the significance of the red hexagram and changes his name
from Bauer to Rothschild, after the red hexagram or sign signifying 666 hanging
over the entrance door ...

www.iamthewitness.com/DarylBradfordSmith_Rothschild.htm

( i omitted the http:// because the info presented to too biting,
if you want to read it - then you have to make the additional effort...thanks
)

the TV series '24' has the President of the US whose name is 'Bauer'
the name 'Bauer' is being used frequently, of late, in more thriller-suspense shows.

is there a subliminal message being sent to the masses? that:
'Bauer' is the Name of the Beast
Rothschild is the Number of the Beast -666-
the 'Mark' of the Beast is the 'Red-Shield'

[edit on 23-3-2010 by St Udio]

Hmmmm. Just a bit off. The president is NOT Bauer. The main character is. As for the rest, well, who knows. It's always interesting to see the theories surrounding this family. Do I believe they set themselves up many many MANY centuries ago to rule the money of this world? Yes. They pulled it off too. But are they satan's spawn? Or working in league with this 'devil'? I think not. Are they reptillian? I think not.

I think their family took advantage of a situation and instilled a system that completely benefitted them. It still does to this day as they pretty much receive a percentage of every dollar you and I and everyone ever make. Pretty nice business there.

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 10:10 AM
link   
reply to post by biochemky

Hmmmm, all I really got from your post is what you feel about the Jewish religion/people of this world. Yeah, I agree that the leadership in the Jewish nation are a bit corrupt but you seem to be lumping all Jews into one stack here.

Although it is an interesting post, I think that is comes more from a hatred for a people than verifiable facts.

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 10:26 AM
link   
the family is extremely powerful. after all they control this artifical thing called fiat money.
when such power is concentrated, they simply break a rule that everyone else holds as taboo. that gains them power, and as long as people are too busy with other issues they dont catch on to the simple thing called time.
if they followed actions in time - then it becomes really clear -- there is a bigger agenda a foot ... and we are nothing more than useless eaters in their eyes...

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 11:07 AM
link   
its noble and all to fight for the cause, but can I get in the family? I want to be a Rothschild! I'm sick of being a have-not and pretending my intellect is what keeps me from being a sheep/follower.

I want in on it. now.

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by jacksmoke

If you can't beat'em, join'em

Sire Rothchild, if your reading this, I could use a good job.

I'm sure their agents, are keeping an eye on this site as well as this thread.

My only fear is if these so-called elite families, ever know their wealth & power will be taken away they'll make sure on destroying us ALL first.

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by seasoul
You think $500 trillion for the entire Rothschild family and their hired help is a lot of money?

I’ll bet "Satan" feels he got a real bargain.

“Such a deal!”

[edit on 23-3-2010 by seasoul]

Hip hip hooray.

These feeble minded individuals either never look at there part on the macro level or have some lame matrix like excuse like "If we gave them Paradise our computer models show society will fail. Basing life on computer modeling ha.

They have failed for us all, willing and maliciously.

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 11:57 AM
link   
How did the Papal Rothschild families become so rich and powerful, well that Papal word might have a whole lot to do with it?

The Rothschild families are one of the major fronts and lightening rods for the Vatican, which is the front for Rome.

Their real wealth is not in the form of currency which is worthless and nothing but paper, their real wealth is in the Gold and Oil that they control and there real power is based upon the system of worthless currency they practically invented to enslave people to debt for a share of the resources that they control.

Yet they truly aren’t the source of that wealth or amassed that power on their own but rather are just an agent for the Pope and the Vatican and Rome which is why they are the Papal Rothschild Families who all have titles given to them by Rome or from monarchs who gained their title from Rome.

Much of Rothschild lore is base fiction and it’s a fiction designed on purpose to make you think Rothschild and Jews instead of Vatican and Rome!

See how that works?

Rothschild is not Caesar and they are highly expendable and they along with Zionist Israel will be destroyed in a well orchestrated plan and long standing and running plan to institute a one world government as laid out as prophecy in the Roman bible.

If you are barking at the Rothschild Families you are barking up the wrong tree and that is the only reason you know of them and know that they exist so that you will do that.

All roads lead to Rome including those in and out of the House of Dan.

What you see on the surface is always an illusion.

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 12:10 PM
link   
Hello! Dont know if this has been posted or not but do yourself a favor and watch the old 1930's movie, The House of Rothschild starring Boris Karloff. It will give you an accurate representation of how the Rothschilds built up thier wealth and how they expanded.

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 12:27 PM
link   
Interesting story about the House of Rothschild. Apparently, the devil was quite generous with that line, beginning with the father Mayer Amschel, an obscure coin dealer from the German state of Hesse. I look at their story as historical version of Faust. How does one family integrate themselves in every aspect of commerce and banking the world over. Then, every aspect of the power structure. They have been given lordships, title, political posts, and every other mode of power under the current social hierarchy. It quite spellbinding.

What does this one particular family have a monopoly on luck or what? To be as powerful as they are now and then is quite intriguing. They have been known to fund just about everything under the sun, from wars, political campaigns, governments, and every kind of economic transaction known to man. Then somehow the descendants were able to marry into just about every family of power throughout the last 250 years or so.

The rise of the House of Rothschild is quite an odyssey. Is it a secret cabal and a conspiracy about the ascension to power and influence over every aspect of society? That is in the eye of the beholder, but the story is quite amazing given where the founder came from to begin with. It would make a great book of fiction, however, it is reality and that is even more intriguing. Great thread OP and I have always been interested in this family and topic.

[edit on 23-3-2010 by Jakes51]

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 12:55 PM
link   

reply to post by timewalker

That article contains some mis-information...The Reserve Bank of Australia is not own by the Rothschilds, or any other bank/entity...

The RBA is a statutory authority which was created by an act of the Australian
Parliament and is wholly owned by the Australian Government...

Otherwise, a lot of the other info on the Rothschilds isn't far off the mark...They tend to call the shots as far as the planet's banking goes...

That's like saying a half a foot is 6 inches. The Reserve Bank of Australia is like the Bank of Canada. Both were created by pontification and edict. Both have governors that each colony alleges are controlled by their respective governments. But this is not the case...

Our governments are only allowed to select from a list of predefined potential governors. The list comes from the House of Rothschild. Our stooges in government place foreign agents in control of our monetary policy and economies.

If it wasn't so sick and corrupt, it would be funny.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 12:56 PM
link   

reply to post by timewalker

That article contains some mis-information...The Reserve Bank of Australia is not own by the Rothschilds, or any other bank/entity...

The RBA is a statutory authority which was created by an act of the Australian
Parliament and is wholly owned by the Australian Government...

Otherwise, a lot of the other info on the Rothschilds isn't far off the mark...They tend to call the shots as far as the planet's banking goes...

That's like saying a half a foot is 6 inches and saying it's wrong. The Reserve Bank of Australia is like the Bank of Canada. Both were created by pontification and edict. Both have governors that each colony alleges are controlled by their respective governments. But this is not the case...

Our governments are only allowed to select from a list of predefined potential governors. The list comes from the House of Rothschild. Our stooges in government place foreign agents in control of our monetary policy and economies.

If it wasn't so manipulative, sick and corrupt, it would be funny.

Cheers - Dave

[edit on 3/23.2010 by bobs_uruncle]

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Great Thread, S+F from me!

To me, the Rothschilds are the world greatest example to show what happens when centralization of wealth and power runs rampant.

This centralization of wealth and power is the direct result of our laws pertaining to private property of resources and means of production, and I have been screaming from the rooftops for over ten years that we need to change those laws.

I understand the Rothschild's and dynasties like them piss people off, but when you really start to look at the situation you'll soon find that not many people actually support the seizure and redistribution of private property and means of production...

...for some reason
they think that can only lead to Communism, whilst unaware of the Rothschild hidden hand behind the unfolding of Communism.

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 01:28 PM
link   
Thank you for this post. I'm glad to see more and more people are waking up! I posted a LONG 4 hour documentary (a clip shown in part 3) which I think was researched by the same gentlemen as the context are mutually supportive.

If you like to educate yourself more on what REALLY is going on beyond just the money factor go to one of my previous posts and watch the video called "The Ring of Power"

www.abovetopsecret.com...

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join