It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mike Lee on No Planes, Protecting the house and other 911 aspects

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 09:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by warisover

Originally posted by mikelee

I'll tell what then, its the evidence indicating that it was shot down.

Mike, there were no planes shot down over Pennsylvania, the debris that was found 7 miles away was supposed to be dumped over the crater(that was caused by shooting a missile into the ground) when it was realized that they missed their target they quietly collected the fake evidence

This is pretty close to the truth as the crater has been proven to be too small to have been caused by a boeing 757 some time ago.

The crater was measured at around 6-10 feet deep and 10-30 feet wide. The boeing 757 has a wingspan of 123+ feet. The plane came in at an angle of 40 degrees which means that the velocity and angle would of left a long trench rather that a elliptical bomb like crater.

[edit on 18-3-2010 by Shadow Herder]

posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 09:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Shadow Herder

Had the aircraft actually crashed in that crater it would left debris all over the place and an irregular shaped impact point. There is nothing even nor smooth about crash sites. But, since there were two other debris sites and the Shanksville site served as bait for the media & the public there is no real way to be sure what it would have looked like.

[edit on 3/18/2010 by mikelee]

posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 11:39 PM
link   

I believe in using the simple approach which is usually the best option to get on the path to the truth, whatever it may be. After that, it may get complex but in order to arrive at truth's doorstep you first have to start out with not much...simply. Too many times humans complicate things more than they really need to.

Fact: No one has ever come forward claiming that their loved one(s) was supposed to be on any of the 911 flights and are now simply missing.

Logical conclusion: They died when the planes crashed.

Conspiracy Theory: They were taken elsewhere and killed (or whatever). heavy claim with no real way to gain any evidence. In other words, a deadended theory that goes on and on.

I'm not talking about WTC 1 and 2.

However, there is no proof that a plane crashed in shanksville or the pentagon.

Speculation about the potential passengers of the potential planes is all unnecessary.

The point is the evidence has not adequately proved that a plane was at the shanksville or pentagon sites.

posted on Mar, 19 2010 @ 12:28 AM
link   
"WTC was hit by 2 aircraft but was not brought down by those aircraft."

What kind of aircraft, if any? Some people said missile, some people said small commuter plane, some people said military aircraft, some people said 737, some people said they didn't see a plane, etc.

As for your comment of thousands of people seeing the two planes in NYC and around the world, sorry, but I do not believe everything I see on television. And for the people who saw these planes in person, how were they able to positively ascertain they were the alleged respective flights?

"The Pentagon was hit by an airborne "something" (my gut tells me aircraft) however I have no answer for the lack of passenegrs so I go with aircraft."

Because you have no answer for the lack of passengers, you assume it was an aircraft, completely ignoring the lack of evidence at the scene, namely wreckage from a large commercial aircraft. If this is the backward reasoning you intend to use when drawing conclusions from a new investigation, don't bother wasting your time.

"Finally, flight 93 was shot down. Thats why there were multiple debris fields not made avalible to the public."

The information about multiple debris fields was not made available to the public, but we're supposed to believe that it was made available to you? OK, 10-4 good buddy.

[edit on 19-3-2010 by SphinxMontreal]

posted on Mar, 19 2010 @ 07:36 AM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

Just to clarify a little bit. The remainder of the plane involved in Flight 93 was returned to United Airlines and the stroage of that material is being handled by a company called Iron Mountain at a facility not too far from Pittsburgh, Pa. - I believe it is an old salt mine. Pretty common practise, the facility owned and operated by Iron Mountain is the record storage site for a lot of interesting stuff.

posted on Mar, 19 2010 @ 09:22 AM
link   
reply to post by SphinxMontreal

Nice job of cherry picking info to make a reply. I'd expect better.

posted on Mar, 19 2010 @ 10:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Jezus

Even though I readily admit that the crater in Shanksville does represent a plane crash site one cannot simply dismiss that nothing happened there at all. Thats not only narrow minded but ignorant as well.

Many of you need to move past the crater because thats where most of you are stuck at.

[edit on 3/19/2010 by mikelee]

posted on Mar, 19 2010 @ 10:14 AM
link   
reply to post by SphinxMontreal

The information about multiple debris fields was not made available to the public, but we're supposed to believe that it was made available to you? OK, 10-4 good buddy

Let me be very clear here to you and anyone else:

I didn't say anything was exclusivley made available to me. Again just as many of you do when pressed about how to respond to the no plane theory many resort to word twisting and half truths statements. Simply put, I know what I know is a fact, if you believe it fine or if not then move on.

No planes in NYC just don't make sense, sorry can't buy that theory.

posted on Mar, 19 2010 @ 10:51 AM
link   

reply to post by Jezus

Even though I readily admit that the crater in Shanksville does represent a plane crash site one cannot simply dismiss that nothing happened there at all.

Well "something" certainly happened.

The problem is that no concrete evidence to suggest a plane crash has been shown.

Many of you need to move past the crater because thats where most of you are stuck at.

You need to "move past" the passengers; that is only one variable.

Not knowing one variable does not refute all the other evidence.

In this case a lack there is a lack of evidence for a plane crash at the pentagon or shanksville.

posted on Mar, 19 2010 @ 10:53 AM
link   
Still think no planes were used in NYC? I suggest reading...not skimming over...but reading this link below. It makes clear and perfect sense to me. Hopefuly it can help to get some of you out from under the spell of the no plane theory and magic trick.

No plane in NYC debunked

posted on Mar, 19 2010 @ 10:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Jezus

Again and respectfully, no one family member wise, has made the claim that their loved ones were supposed to be on the flights and are now missing. This cannot be dismissed or overlooked because we all KNOW that if a family member was *supposed* to have been on one of those flights they would surely be asking questions and making a lot of media noise.

This has not happened and it can't....We all know why. That alone dispells the no plane theory.

posted on Mar, 19 2010 @ 11:25 AM
link   

reply to post by Jezus

Again and respectfully, no one family member wise, has made the claim that their loved ones were supposed to be on the flights and are now missing.

Either way they would be missing...

And regardless, not knowing one variable does not refute all the other evidence.

posted on Mar, 19 2010 @ 11:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Jezus

I agree with you! But what are the chances that ALL of the passengers on the planes all of sudden "went missing"? Kinda slim.

The most obvious conclusion as well as the one that is rooted in common sense, is that they were killed when the planes hit the WTC towers.

posted on Mar, 19 2010 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by warisover

Still I just cannot believe none of the no plane theories because of one important question: Where are the passengers then?

My thoughts are you are writing this thread strictly for attention. Whether their were no planes or not that has nothing to do with the passengers. We know there were no planes at the Pentagon or Penn. so why is it so hard to believe that there were no planes in ny.

Agreed. If the powers that be had the inclination to kill a few thousand people, surely its not hard to imagine what happened to the passengers before hand, if the NPT is correct that is. I'd like to know that if the towers were demolished through controlled demolition, why even use planes?

I'm sick though, of the flaming that posters receive when discussing the NPT on a conspiracy website. CD? of course!! NPT? disgusting disinfo.

[edit on Friday20102010-03-19T12:10:01-05:00pm311020103 by thesneakiod]

posted on Mar, 19 2010 @ 12:18 PM
link   
S&F for you.

I agree with 99% of what you are saying Mike. I don't why people are still thinking there were no planes at the WTC, in NYC. There is no real evidence to convince me either that support the no plane theories. Anyway I was under the impression that the FBI found 2? of the Black Boxes at the WTC site????

However, I think that the Pentagon is totally different, yes it was hit by something, many people saw a few different planes in the area that day, flying in different directions and contradiction after contradiction.

I think a lot of us are confusing ourselves into thinking that New York, The Pentagon and PA were done in simular protocols/sequence.

This False Flag Operation was designed to CONFUSE everyone as much as possible, to make sure the Real 100% Truth will never see the light of day, - which I believe it won't.

My personal belief is that the real "Flight 93", was shot down. I wouldn't be surprised though if Flight 93 was landed somewhere else (remember the conflicting news report on that one?) & the passengers murdered + bodies disposed of. As for the crater, I think that was a quick diversion to stop any shoot down theories by the people behind 9/11. I will leave it at that, because to many things could have been done to create that hole, but I know it wasn't Flight 93.

The Pentagon "Crash" in my opinion was done by a Global Hawk or something simular, NOT a missile. I'm not saying Flight 77 was not in the area, I'm just saying it didn't hit the Pentagon.

Also, I know a lot of people don't agree with this next statement, but I will say it anyway: The Pentagon, had time to and could have had Flight 77 shot down before impact if they didn't want it to hit. This just proves that there was some sort of stand down order delivered.

Also Remember, the lack of Jet Fuel that should have been present around the lawn and the light poles that were supposedly hit by Flight 77? If you go back and look at the whole investigation by Craig Ranke, I'm sure you will realize what I am talking about - Plain Physics & Eyewitness Testimony and all those Lies by Lloyd - The Taxi Driver!

There is so much more concerning the Pentagon, but I can assure you that I havn't been duped by no plane theories, I'm just going by what I have found for myself over the last 6-7years.

Cheers

posted on Mar, 19 2010 @ 12:22 PM
link   

reply to post by Jezus

Hundreds of thousands of people SAW aircraft strike the WTC not just on TV but in person. Thats a helluva an illusion to pull off in midair and one that I believe just didn't happen at all. is any of 911 a conspiracy? I say yes with no doubt but the actual conspiracy aspects are more than likely more mundane and less thrilling than many wish them to be.

It was days before anyone saw amature footage of the second plane hitting the tower. All we saw were mainstream news footage on 9/11. I've also yet to hear/read the same testimony twice by any of the so called "eye witnesses". Also why do some describe the plane as a missile, different colour one, different size, different angle approach, different entry into the building, some seeing no plane at all? If everyone seen the same thing why do all the testimonies differ in description?

I've also seen a video were there was no plane, and the building just exploded. Can't find it now. Can anyone help???

posted on Mar, 19 2010 @ 12:28 PM
link   
reply to post by thesneakiod

They had to use the planes, because they wanted the world to believe that their impact damage and subsequent fires would collapse the buildings.

However as we all know, these buildings "collapsed" at near free fall speed and core columns giving way, debris (some very large and heavy) shooting out 500ft in many directions into other buildings does not result from a standard collapse from fire and damage.

I bet we never see another damaged/fire steel and concrete building "collapse" again for quite a while, prob never, unless explosives are used again.

posted on Mar, 19 2010 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by thesneakiod

reply to post by Jezus

Hundreds of thousands of people SAW aircraft strike the WTC not just on TV but in person. Thats a helluva an illusion to pull off in midair and one that I believe just didn't happen at all. is any of 911 a conspiracy? I say yes with no doubt but the actual conspiracy aspects are more than likely more mundane and less thrilling than many wish them to be.

It was days before anyone saw amature footage of the second plane hitting the tower.
All we saw were mainstream news footage on 9/11. I've also yet to hear/read the same testimony twice by any of the so called "eye witnesses". Also why do some describe the plane as a missile, different colour one, different size, different angle approach, different entry into the building, some seeing no plane at all? If everyone seen the same thing why do all the testimonies differ in description?

I've also seen a video were there was no plane, and the building just exploded. Can't find it now. Can anyone help???

You mean it was days before anyone saw the first plane impact, everyone saw the second plane live, remember

posted on Mar, 19 2010 @ 02:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Skyline666

Point being that the planes were filmed by many people. So these people...by accounts of the no planers...really didn't film anything then? That makes no sense at all. if we had no planes then that would be one thing, but the issue is that there can not be a no plane theory because there people hwo actually SAW them fly into the WTC Towers. Also, there were many angles they were filmed from which also, blows the no plane theory out of the sky.

Simple:

* No fam members asking where is my loved one at?
* Varying angles of people filming the events of the planes impacting.

Equals: A decisive debunking of the no plane theory...without question.

posted on Mar, 19 2010 @ 02:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Skyline666

As for the vid with no planes I feel very confident saying it was a forgery/fake probably by someone trying to promote the no plane theory.

Once again...

Too many people saw the planes who were in NYC to arrive at any other conclusion.

No one has ever said they were in NYC and didn't see any planes but saw the building explode. Again, more debunking of the no plane theory.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join