It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proof that there were NO explosives in the collapse of WTC 2 (South Tower)

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2010 @ 08:04 AM
link   
reply to post by SPreston

So if the bottom sections were blasted out 3-4 times faster, would that mean that there would have to be 3-4 times the explosives needed to produce this effect.

Since there was supposedly explosions in many different levels of the building, does this then mean that differing amounts of explosive were used on each different level in order to blast these sections out to this given point.

posted on Mar, 22 2010 @ 08:51 PM
link   
reply to post by esdad71

Let's debate it then.

Opinions, do not count as facts.
Show sources to back your claims.

[color=gold]The Sept. 11 Records
A rich vein of city records from Sept. 11, including more than 12,000 pages of oral histories rendered in the voices of 503 firefighters, paramedics, and emergency medical technicians, were made public on Aug. 12. The New York Times has published all of them.

The oral histories of dispatch transmissions are transcribed verbatim. They have have not been edited to omit coarse language.

graphics8.nytimes.com...

[color=gold]The Ground Shake Preceding
the Collapse of WTC 2

I lost track of time. You start to hear this rumble. You hear this rumble. Everything is shaking. Now I'm like, what the hell could that be. I'm thinking we're going to get bombed. This is an air raid. You hear this thunder, this rumbling. Then you see the building start to come down. Everybody's like, "Run for your lives! The building is coming down!" [Jody Bell, E.M.T. (E.M.S.)]

"We felt the ground shake. You could see the towers sway and then it just came down and I never looked back once I started running." [Lonnie Penn, E.M.T. (E.M.S.)]

"...all of a sudden the ground just started shaking. It felt like a train was running under my feet. ... The next thing we know, we look up and the tower is collapsing." [Paul Curran, Firefighter (F.D.N.Y.)]

"At around 9:50 AM, Michael and his colleague were only a block and a half a way from the WTC, when there was an ominous rumbling that grew into a roar, shaking the ground "like a thousand trains." It took them a moment to realize that the South Tower was starting to fall." [backroadsofvermont]

whatreallyhappened.com...

[color=gold]Video Evidence of an Explosion
at the Base of WTC 1

McMillan heard a rumble. "A big explosion," she now calls it. "The wall I was facing just opened up, and it threw me on the other side," she says. McMillan looked for Gonzalez. "I was still holding Rosa's hand," McMillan says. "But she pulled away." McMillan remembers Gonzalez trying to climb the stairs. "I got up," McMillan says. "And I tried to go behind her. That's when the rubble just kept coming down." [Bergen Record]
"We're stuck on the stairs for a while. We finally got down to the lobby, and then when we get to the lobby there was this big explosion."

WMV video download (442kB)
The streets of the financial district covered with debris, in some cases ankle deep. Cars on fire, cars just turned by the force of the explosions."

[color=gold]9/11 News Videos
Reporting WTC Explosions

Watch all the videos of the News reports

[color=gold]Evidence of
Demolition Charges In WTC 2

"It [WTC 2] started exploding," said Ross Milanytch, 57, who works at nearby Chase Manhattan Bank. "It was about the 70th floor. And each second another floor exploded out for about eight floors, before the cloud obscured it all." [ASNE] "I saw small explosions on each floor." [Wing TV]
"It actually gave at a lower floor, not the floor where the plane hit, because we originally had thought there was like an internal detonation explosives because it went in succession, boom, boom, boom, boom, and then the tower came down." [Ed Cachia - Firefighter [Engine 53]]
One eyewitness whose office is near the World Trade Center told AFP that he was standing among a crowd of people on Church Street, about two-and-a-half blocks from the South tower, when he saw "a number of brief light sources being emitted from inside the building between floors 10 and 15." He saw about six of these brief flashes, accompanied by "a crackling sound" before the tower collapsed. Each tower had six central support columns. [American Free Press]

"We were there I don't know, maybe 10, 15 minutes and then I just remember there was just an explosion. It seemed like on television they blow up these buildings. It seemed like it was going all the way around like a belt, all these explosions." [Rich Banaciski - Firefighter (F.D.N.Y.)]
"When I looked in the direction of the Trade Center before it came down, before No. 2 came down, ..I saw low-level flashes. In my conversation with Lieutenant Evangelista, never mentioning this to him, he questioned me and asked me if I saw low-level flashes in front of the building, and I agreed with him because I thought -- at that time I didn't know what it was. I mean, it could have been as a result of the building collapsing, things exploding, but I saw a flash flash flash and then it looked like the building came down."

Q. "Was that on the lower level of the building or up where the fire was?"

A. "No, the lower level of the building. You know like when they demolish a building, how when they blow up a building, when it falls down? That's what I thought I saw. And I didn't broach the topic to him, but he asked me. He said I don't know if I'm crazy, but I just wanted to ask you because you were standing right next to me… He said did you see any flashes? I said, yes, well, I thought it was just me. He said no, I saw them, too." [Stephen Gregory - Assistant Commissioner (F.D.N.Y.)]

[color=gold]MIT Engineer on controlled demolition of WTC 1 and 2
Jeff King, MIT Engineer, gives a presentation regarding the collapse of WTC 1 and 2

www.veoh.com...#

[color=gold]How Strong Is The Evidence For A Controlled Demolition?

www.plaguepuppy.net...

You can ignore all this evidences or you can accept the facts like most people have.

If all of these statments from all of these eyewittness are lies then you have to prove it.
If you can't prove it, then we can consider their statements true, dont you agree?

[edit on 22-3-2010 by impressme]

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by esdad71

1. There were no loud explosions during the collapse. This video is from inside the North Tower as the South tower collapses. If there were squibs/charges they are NOT heard on this tape.

www.metacafe.com...

What? From 17 seconds to about 21 seconds all I can hear are huge explosions... one after another, more than 6 LOUD booms can be heard!

This is proof there WERE explosions. Wow. Good post.

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 05:10 PM
link   
"How Strong Is The Evidence For A Controlled Demolition?"

sites.google.com...

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 07:07 PM
link   
reply to post by jthomas

"How Strong Is The Evidence For A Controlled Demolition?"

sites.google.com...

It is very strong.

[color=gold]Did eyewitnesses report hearing or seeing bombs and demolitions explosives in and around the towers?

Home Page
See also: Accounts of structural instability in the Twin Towers, Bowing of columns, Collapse expected

9/11 conspiracists desperately try to force reality to fit their beliefs. Rational people know that won't work. Conspiracists don't care. Their goal is to perpetuate the conspiracy theory, not to find the truth. One of their most reprehensible methods – which I have spent hundreds of hours combating – is misrepresentation of 9/11 eyewitness accounts.

sites.google.com...

This is the kind of garbage that I expect from a well known Disinformation website. like this.
The author of this website loves to give HIS opinions about made up garbage that he presents as facts. Furthermore, this author’s article, on his own website, is full of grammatical and spelling errors.

One thing that stands out is how this author likes to use negative words towards Truthers, like this for instance, this is from the first paragraph of this article:

9/11 conspiracists desperately try to force reality to fit their beliefs

Desperately? Where is the proof?

Then in the fourth sentence he says:

Their goal is to perpetuate the conspiracy theory, not to find the truth.

As you, all can read this is the author’s opinion and not a fact. He obviously thinks he is speaking for all Truthers around the world, who are asking questions about 911, looking for the truth, yet he says our goal is not to find the truth. Can he read all of our minds?

The most common conspiracist misuse of eyewitness accounts involves descriptions of loud noises in and around the Twin Towers. "Controlled demolition" theorists claim that such descriptions indicate that explosive devices were at work in the towers, even, for some unfathomable reason, long before the collapses. To them, all descriptions are literal and figures of speech don't exist. When Hursley Lever, who was in the north tower basement when flight 11 hit, said "I heard a bomb," but then explained that he thought the noise was a transformer explosion and went back to work, conspiracists will focus on "bomb" and omit the rest.

Hocus-Pocus! How contradictory of the author. Lever said it was a bomb and later supposedly “explained” that he thought the noise came from a transformer explosion. Notice, Lever did not say I thought I heard a bomb, he said he heard a bomb; it was the transformer explosion he thought he heard. Clearly, he believed it was a bomb.

In 2005, north tower janitor William Rodriguez changed his story and began publicly claiming that he believes explosives were used in that tower, somewhere from one to seven seconds before flight 11 struck. His new story is not supported by any evidence and is contradicted by eyewitnesses and by physical evidence. Read about Rodriguez's many false statements and his refusal to adjust his beliefs to the facts here.

The author has tried his best to smear janitor William Rodriguez by saying he changed his story.
The author uses the 911-commission report to try to discredit William Rodriguez.
Here is what I found that proves Rodriguez is telling the truth.

[color=gold]Explosive Testimony: Revelations about the Twin Towers in the 9/11 Oral Histories

www.911truth.org...

[color=gold]The 9/11 Commission Rejects own Report as Based on Government Lies

The 9/11 Commission head, Thomas Kean, was the Republican governor of New Jersey. He had the following to say… “We to this day don’t know why NORAD [the North American Aerospace Command] told us what they told us, it was just so far from the truth. . . ” When Bush’s own handpicked commission failed to go along with the cover up and requested a criminal investigation, why was nothing done?
9/11 Commission member and former US Senator, Bob Kerrey, says, “No one is more qualified to write the definitive book about the tragedy of 9/11 than John Farmer. Fortunately, he has done so. Even more fortunately the language is clear, alive and instructive for anyone who wants to make certain this never happens again.”
With the only “official” 9/11 report now totally false, where do we go from here? Who is hurt by these lies? The families of the victims of 9/11 have fought, for years, to get to the truth. For years, our government has hidden behind lies and secrecy to deny them closure

spktruth2power.wordpress.com...

We know the 911-commission report is a proven lie, yet the author of the article, fails to mention the above proven facts.
My question is this: whom is this author working for?
Secondly, it is a known fact that the website “wtc7lies” is a well-known disinformation website and I just demonstrated that right here.
The website is mostly opinions and with unsubstantiated wrong information always siding with the OS, and opposing any other views.
I could go on and on, but have already proven my point about this source.

[edit on 24-3-2010 by impressme]

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by impressme

This is the kind of garbage that I expect from a well known Disinformation website. like this.

Translation: "it is a site with so many links to good information debunking 9/11 Truther claims that no one can begin to debunk it."

So just dismiss it, correct?

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 03:24 PM
link   
reply to post by mikelee

Are you still talking to the wall Sir?

These people will never ever wake up because they are part of the problem.

You could show them 10 million videos and a signed confession from Silverstein and they still won’t get it because they don’t want to get it.

Enjoy your life; don’t get dragged into a retard battle with someone who is acting like they can’t figure it out.

Anyone who is still buying the OCT, anyone who states that all is well with what we have be told is either bought off or incredibly stupid.

Just as side note I emailed Skepticoverlord more than once to show proof of who I am so that you guys would know I was not some nutjob but he ignored my emails, now the mods delete my posts, good luck with this place.

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 10:52 AM
link   
reply to post by esdad71

I use to believe in Santa Claus, I use to believe in my government would never lie to me too. well I for one am glad to see someone still believes in WTC 2 was brought down without explosives... you go hallucinate some more. pools of molten iron have a different story to tell.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join