It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gang Stalking: Psychological Targeting in a Group Setting

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2010 @ 10:18 PM
link   
reply to post by john124

Wrong did you read the case of Jane Clift?

gangstalkingworld.com...

Rather than trying to address the underlying problem (the anti-social behaviour directed against C and her unhappiness that it had not been properly addressed) the council’s Head of Public Protection (Mr Kelleher) investigated the incident itself and decided to enter Mrs Clift’s name in the “Violent Person Register”. She was rated as medium risk, her name to remain on the register for 18 months. The reason being noted as “threatening behaviour on several occasions” together with some inaccurate particulars of the incident.

By way of comparison, another entry on the register of medium risk referred to someone who had prevented a council representative from leaving premises for a period of 2 hours.

Mr Kelleher had circulated an email to 54 individuals stating:

“I have requested that Jane Clift’s name be added to the register of violent persons following repeated threats of violence towards a member of staff.

In this case she was informed that she was on the list, many others are not.

Whilst we will continue to provide her with our normal range of services, I would ask that any officer making a site visit, or conducting a face to face interview with Ms Clift does so in the presence of an accompanying officer. Equally, any member of staff receiving a telephone call from Ms Clift should make a full note of that conversation including Ms Clift’s manner”.

A hard copy was also sent to 12 council community wardens. The Register itself was circulated – though precisely how and to whom was unclear to the court. Evidence from Slough suggested that there would not have been more than 150 recipients of the Register but the exact number was not an issue left to the jury.

Imagine getting into an argument, or having a vengeful employer get you on a similar list? You could have flags everywhere you go, and never know it. You never get to see the evidence against you.

gangstalkingworld.com...

Jane Clift saw it as her public duty to report a drunk she saw trampling flowers in a park.

But her efforts led to a surreal nightmare in which she was branded potentially violent and put on a council blacklist with thugs and sex attackers.

Her details were circulated to an extraordinary range of public and private bodies, including doctors, dentists, opticians, libraries, contraceptive clinics, schools and nurseries. Their staff were advised not to see her alone.

Remember she had proof of being on a list.

The 43-year-old former care worker was forced to withdraw an application to become a foster parent and, eventually, to leave the town where she had lived for ten years.

Now, after a bitter four-year legal battle with Slough Council, the stain on her character has finally been removed.

Woman sues council for libel after being labelled
‘potentially violent’ for complaining about a vandalised flowerbed

Ms Clift told the court that she had to leave Slough, where she had lived for 10 years, and had initially moved to Southampton.

If they had started harassing her covertly, and she was on a list that flagged her as mental everytime her name came up, how seriously would the police take her.

The harassment is done subtly, repeatedly, and over time.

posted on Mar, 15 2010 @ 10:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by ChickNorris

The theory of stabbing them would do just that, send youto jail. Most of these people are employed by government or large corporations that have govenment clearence & are above the law. You will never be able to prove self defense or any other charges because the tacitcs are so vague and hard to prove.

If you go to the police, a lawyer, or FBI, like I did, once they have taken the steps to surveillance inside your hosue, they know every move you make, so they are always a step ahead and have paid off or blackmailed your means of help. You eventiually give up and either deal with it, or you outsmart them.

Hi ChickNorris,

I want to clearify that these are the community policing programs in large part, programs at local levels, where average people, businesses are flagged and alerted of dangerous individuals. Like the East German Stasi, they do get some training on how to follow, sign language, etc, but beyond that, not enough oversight, at all.

That is the problem, there should be limits on what they can get away with, but with each person feeling empowered and having leeway with what they can do you have some real psycho's. We have women that have been raped, who are afraid to go to the police. Other women who have had through the wall weapons aimed at their reproductive parts, very eugenics like, and no one is helping.

So some very wrong things are happening, but because the state is trying to make them look crazy, or like degenerates, nothing is getting done. People feel like it's the right thing to do to harass, and harm these Targeted Individuals.

posted on Mar, 15 2010 @ 10:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Harassment101

through the wall weapons aimed at their reproductive parts, very eugenics like, and no one is helping.

'Through the wall weapons', huh ?

Do you have any credible sources to validate this claim ?

If so, please cite them

posted on Mar, 15 2010 @ 10:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by john124
They can't recruit everyone, so you can form a coalition against them. If they are breaking into your home or office - get cameras installed. If they are talking about you - record the conversations and then confront them INDIVIDUALLY with the recorded message. See how they like being in the room alone with the person they've been stalking.

And then tell them individually to go to hell, and if necessary hand over evidence to the cops showing them on video damaging your property and tell them you're being harrassed by this person constantly. Are the rest of them going to risk becoming a criminal as well or maybe just back off.....

Job done.....

This is much more difficult than you realize. When gang stalking is done well, they don't leave any evidence.

For example the technique of "noise harassment" where they follow you around everywhere and shout aggravating things at you or make other aggravating noises, is a devastating psychic attack and it is completely plausibly deniable.

The best defense is actually to have a lot of good friends and a whole support system in place for yourself. When the psychic attacks happen, and sometimes they go on for years, the best thing to do is learn to just shrug them off even though it is aggravating.

posted on Mar, 15 2010 @ 10:33 PM
link   
reply to post by MajorDisaster

Might it be suggested 'they don't leave any evidence' --- because there is no evidence --- because it didn't happen, apart from the fevered 'me centred' imagination of the self-claimed 'target' ?

Same with the alleged 'psychic attacks' ?

posted on Mar, 15 2010 @ 10:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dock9

The title of your thread is as follows:

Gang Stalking: Psychological Targeting in a Group Setting'

So you respond to my post with: ' Gang stalking ? What are you talking about ? '

Clue: I'm 'talking about' the title of the thread. YOUR chosen title

You said Stalker Gangs? I asked you what Stalker Gangs? I never said Stalker Gangs. I did say Gang Stalking however. Very different. I choose the thread title, because it's the title of the article. So technically not my words.

In YOUR opening post, you have this to say:

The average functioning individual does not have a lot to be logically paranoid about. Sure, there's the occasional whisper that you overhear and think is about yourself. There's also the fear that someone is following you. Then there is gang stalking.

This is the ultimate form of paranoia that turns out to be a well-founded suspicion and mistrust. Gang stalking is when a group of people decide to target an individual and attempt to control aspects of that individual’s life and monitor them 24/7. Generally, this is done without the person actually knowing about this organized stalking group, but if a person does find out, the results and helplessness can be devastating.

According to gangstalkingworld.com, “gang stalking is experienced as a covert psychological, emotional and physical attack, that is capable of immobilizing and destroying a target over time.”

Ok. So now we return to my questions ---- such as, WHO pays for this 24/7 targeting and monitoring (your choice of terminology, not mine)

WHO PAYS for these gang-stalkers (your words, not mine) to 'monitor and control a target 24/7' (your description, not mine) ?

Tell me who pays, please

These are state sponsored programs. If you are familiar with how community policing programs work, then you know who this works. We are looking at local programs, where citizens protect their communities. Where businesses are alerted to dangerous people. Where if a dangerous person is walking into a community, you get a phone call. The problem is people are getting put on these lists, who should not be there.

Because NO-ONE devotes a goodly proportion of their day, their week, their nights, their LIFE, to 'stalk and monitor' a target unless SOME one is compensating them for their time and efforts

Who pays ?

That needs to be clarified

I think I clarified it above. The state is co-coordinating efforts with the local citizenry.

Maybe you missed this the first time around.

www.albionmonitor.com...

“Ruling the community with an iron fist. “Savvy law enforcement types realized that under the community policing rubric, cops, community groups, local companies, private foundations, citizen informants and federal agencies could form alliances without causing public outcry.” Covert Action Quarterly, summer 1997.”

blog.aclu.org/2009/04/30/mass-con-fusion/#more-5320

“You mean to tell me that it is legal for corporations from the private sector to team up with local law enforcement officials in efforts to spy on innocent members of our society? You also mean to tell me that the synthesis of law enforcement authority and the drive of for-profit companies operate under little to no guidelines or restrictions and it is unclear to whom they are responsible to?”

I hope this helps a bit.

posted on Mar, 15 2010 @ 10:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Dock9

Well, if you had read the article he linked to, it tells you who pays.

www.empowher.com...

The way the Web site, www.gangstalkingworld.com, talks about gang stalking, it seems to be more of a government issue, and organized by government bodies, in European countries like Germany and Russia. The closest thing to happen in the U.S., according to the Web site, would be certain scenarios and events like McCarthyism.

The monitoring you 24/7 type of stalking seems to be reserved for government targets. Those targets might be people they feel could sway peoples minds and so they are discredited by being made to appear paranoid.

I personally dont have experience of anything like that. I am not even close to being influential enough for the government to give a rats ass about me.

However on a smaller scale, I was targeted on a job once when quite a few of my co-workers were stealing from the store, and I refused to get my hands dirty. What they would do to new people was have them participate to some small degree so that person could never tell. I wouldnt, and my life was made miserable and I was run off the job. I had no intention of telling on them, the owner of the store was every bit as much of a thief as his employees, and I really liked some of the people who had been roped in by the ringleaders just to make them guilty too, but who didnt really want to steal and tried to avoid it. I just didnt want to be a thief too, and they couldnt stand having someone there that they thought might rat on them.

And for those who say, "just stand up for yourself," I did. I am no coward. But every single time I complained I was written up. (The manager was one of the ringleaders.) Its not that easy when people in power are the ones bullying you. And I had never been bullied like that before, so it took me a while to catch on to what was going on. Where I am from, people dont bully in a sneaky fashion, it is right in your face and you know what it is, these guys were weird and sneaky, and it took a while to realize that all the small things that added up were intentional and organized.

All I can say is, it sucks. I hope I never, ever get in a situation like that again. I would have quit, but I was in school full time and working full time, and I had already paid for my classes, and set them around that work schedule. I couldnt be sure another employer would have allowed me the same days off. If it ever happened again, I would quit anyway, and just take out a loan or something. It was that miserable.

posted on Mar, 15 2010 @ 10:40 PM
link   

Might it be suggested 'they don't leave any evidence' --- because there is no evidence --- because it didn't happen, apart from the fevered 'me centred' imagination of the self-claimed 'target' ?

Agreed.

I had been giving the poster some leeway in terms of realism but after saying they shoot things through walls at reproductive organs and the verbal abuse is actually 'psychic' or in the head, I really have to wonder..

posted on Mar, 15 2010 @ 10:41 PM
link   

The elderly are always vulnerable, but are we really talking about only the elderly here?

Where's the evidence that the police don't act on real evidence of stalking and harrassment? It's easy these days to get the evidence, and women are especially believed by the police anyway without much evidence.

I've read some claims that these group stalkers may be affiliated with the govt. and the police have a list of those victims to simply ignore their complaints ..... where's the evidence for that??? All I see are examples of corrupt police, the same kind that tazer kids, and rape women. None of them above the law who can escape justice, providing the level of corruption isn't all the way to the top. The examples you gave aren't intented results of the system.

you said this:

The List

How do you get placed on a list?

There are a few ways.

*Someone reports you as a drug dealer, terrorist, pedophile, crazy. They report an incident. A community investigation is opened.

In a normal society this should go on for a few months and be over with, but in the case of Jiverly Wong, this went on for close to 20 years, and in the lives of many others it goes on for years as well, never ending, and it’s used to harass an innocent person.

So you're saying without any evidence at all, the authorities follow someone everyday because of a random tip-off, sometimes even for 20 years, and then inform the local police to ignore any evidence this person then hands over to the cops which incriminates themselves (the group of stalkers).

That's ludicrous, you're not living in Nazi Germany. The govt. doesn't have the resources to follow someone for decades, except in extreme cases of terrorism suspects. But the whole point of watching terrorism suspects is to make sure they don't know you're following them.

It happens with private investigators or privately funded stalkers because money is involved, but they aren't above the law.

The common examples are elderly who put up cameras that aren't hidden and kids or drunks harrass them, so the cops cannot do anything cos' there's no evidence. Ever heard of hidden cameras, hidden microphones, and the necessity of the police to use this evidence in a court of law? Most harrassments are because of boredom, if there's no money involved, and are nothing to do with the govt.

posted on Mar, 15 2010 @ 10:44 PM
link   

'You said Stalker Gangs? I asked you what Stalker Gangs? I never said Stalker Gangs. I did say Gang Stalking however. Very different. I choose the thread title, because it's the title of the article. So technically not my words.

Oh come on !

'Gang stalkers' isn't the same term as 'Stalker Gangs' ? In what way does the meaning alter ?

Then you claim 'it's the title of the article. So technically not my words'

*YOU* chose the title, didn't you ? Your thread and your chosen title

Now, why don't you tell us who pays these 'Gang Stalkers' aka 'Stalker Gangs ' ?

Who are the members of these 'Gang Stalkers/Stalker Gangs' ?

Are they professionals ?

Are they trained ?

Who trained them ? Who pays for the training ?

Are these 'Gang Stalkers/Stalker Gangs' billeted at public or other expense ?

Who feeds them ?

Who pays for their food, their lodging, their clothing, their vehicles ?

Who pays them for their TIME ?

Who pays them to 'control and monitor their targets 24/7' --- as you've claimed ?

Do you work for free ? Neither do I

Does this website operate for free ? No, nothing works for free

Yet you're telling the world that literal ARMIES of 'Gang Stalkers/Stalker Gangs' are 'monitoring and controlling targets 24/7'

Big budget needed to run that sort of operation

Would take a budget as large as a nation's Defence Force, to run the sort of 'Gang Stalking/Stalker Gang' operations that you've claimed are ongoing

So who pays ?

Because you need to establish that before even one of your claims could be entertained

You can see that, can't you ?

posted on Mar, 15 2010 @ 10:45 PM
link   

Well, think whatever you want.

But think about it, if you're going to
with someone, you never leave evidence behind!

The really good gangsters know how to
with people without leaving evidence, that's the whole point.

This reality has been confirmed to me over and over and over again, I probably would not have believed it either until I actually experienced it, but now I absolutely know it's true. I am not out to prove anything though, just sharing my experiences.

posted on Mar, 15 2010 @ 10:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nventual
I gotta say, this gang-stalking this seems like a woo woo belief.

Did you even read the Jane Clift articles?

I don't see why a group of unknown people would stalk someone everywhere when the person hasn't done anything to warrant the stalking and most times lives alone and doesn't even do much with their life.

These are lists that people are being placed on, innocent people. They are being stalked and followed, by the legion of informant networks set up in various communities. They think they are following dangerous people. These networks are in place, under various community policing initiatives.

When police stalk/follow someone they are in a group, but they don't all appear at once.
One car will follow you to an intersection, then turn the opposite direction as you while a new car follows so that the person never realises. I assume if anyone was going to stalk as a gang they'd follow the same sort of procedure.

You don't usually see the same people very often, so a similar procedure is followed.

I've seen some gang-stalking videos on youtube and at first I thought they were a joke.

No you have not seen Gang Stalking videos, you have seen the jokes that some informants have put up, to make targets look crazy. Activists call them agent provocateurs.

www.youtube.com...

One woman films random people on the street and wonders why they're looking at her. She even filmed a kid sitting on her fathers lap at a bus stop and said the guy was molesting her. Both the child and the father were giving her weird worried looks, as I would too.

That sounds like Jane. I do know that some people start off being legitimate Targets, but many are turned into informants and are used to thus do the same things to other targets. I can not vouch for her videos.

I find it sort of sad that people believe they are being gang-stalked, since it isn't happening and it's pretty much breaking the persons mental state even further when people are like "oh yeah it's certainly happening, blah blah blah".

How can you know it's not happening? I have a mountain of evidence that says it is. What do you have?

www.youtube.com...

I don't know how any normal person could read the Jane Clift case and then say, oh it's not happening.

posted on Mar, 15 2010 @ 10:46 PM
link   

In this case she was informed that she was on the list, many others are not.

Now there may very well be a "'list", but nothing to do with any actual alleged stalking that may only be someone's delusions.

[edit on 15-3-2010 by john124]

posted on Mar, 15 2010 @ 10:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by ItsAgentScully

Sounds more like manipulation or pressing up someone because they don't fit the standards to the point someone else decides to take charge and do it for them. It sounds annoying and genuinely frightening. It makes the "attacker" sound almost robotic, if the words control freak doesn't describe them enough in a plastic sense.

It's a bit more than that though. This is systemic elimination, and it's being used to target some very specific people. I am sure there are mentally disturbed people who do get placed on lists, but innocent people are being targeted, placed on these lists, and targeted, monitored and harassed for years.

If workplace mobbing can make someone breakdown, what do you think this is capable of doing?

posted on Mar, 15 2010 @ 10:50 PM
link   

The state is co-coordinating efforts with the local citizenry.

Again --- you have a source to validate your claims ?

If so, please cite it

Until then, you're simply parroting claims made by others who wish to believe in what you claim is

' 24/7 monitoring and controlling of targets by Gang Stalkers/Stalker Gangs'

And just because it might sound and feel good to certain people to believe that gangs of stalkers follow them around --- and subject them to 'psychic attacks' --- and 'use through-wall' technology to target the reproductive organs of targets --- etc. etc.

... it's all simply conspiracy-site filler, isn't it, when it's deconstructed logically

But when it *IS* deconstructed logically

it all FALLS APART

posted on Mar, 15 2010 @ 10:51 PM
link   

The really good gangsters know how to .... with people without leaving evidence, that's the whole point.

Is that why they eventually get caught?

After so many murders or stalkings, DNA evidence will be left behind.

Remember these stalkings are apparently daily events.

posted on Mar, 15 2010 @ 10:55 PM
link   

through the wall weapons aimed at their reproductive parts, very eugenics like, and no one is helping.

'Through the wall weapons', huh ?

Do you have any credible sources to validate this claim ?

If so, please cite them

Nervous system manipulation by electromagnetic fields from monitors

patft.uspto.gov... &p=1&u=/netahtml/PTO/srchnum.htm&r=1&f=G&l=50&s1=6506148.PN.&OS=PN/6506148&RS=PN/6506148

Physiological effects have been observed in a human subject in response to stimulation of the skin with weak electromagnetic fields that are pulsed with certain frequencies near 1/2 Hz or 2.4 Hz, such as to excite a sensory resonance. Many computer monitors and TV tubes, when displaying pulsed images, emit pulsed electromagnetic fields of sufficient amplitudes to cause such excitation. It is therefore possible to manipulate the nervous system of a subject by pulsing images displayed on a nearby computer monitor or TV set. For the latter, the image pulsing may be imbedded in the program material, or it may be overlaid by modulating a video stream, either as an RF signal or as a video signal. The image displayed on a computer monitor may be pulsed effectively by a simple computer program. For certain monitors, pulsed electromagnetic fields capable of exciting sensory resonances in nearby subjects may be generated even as the displayed images are pulsed with subliminal intensity.

In Stasi Germany they use to use X-ray machines to try to make targets glow in the dark.

www.gangstalkingworld.com...

There are many things electronic and acoustic, that can be used remotely to cause damage.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Mar, 15 2010 @ 10:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nventual

I had been giving the poster some leeway in terms of realism but after saying they shoot things through walls at reproductive organs and the verbal abuse is actually 'psychic' or in the head, I really have to wonder..

Okay, what is meant by "psychic attack" is simply an attack that hits you on an emotional level.

In other words they don't punch you in the face or stab you with a knife or anything like that; instead they attack you on an emotional level. Try to shake your confidence, make you doubt yourself, wear away at your resolve and self-esteem, make you paranoid and anti-social etc etc.

It is really a form of slow torture - and that's exactly why they do it.

posted on Mar, 15 2010 @ 10:59 PM
link   

There has ALWAYS been 'work place mobbing' ! ALWAYS !

It happens in the police force

It happens all through the education system

It happens at all levels and always has

It's not new

The claims of 'through wall' technology to target the reproductive organs of female victims (why not male victims too, by the way ?) is rubbish, unless you can cite overwhelming evidence to substantiate your claims

and it's strongly to be suspected you cannot

For WHY would any 'overseer' BOTHER to (1) INVENT this 'through wall' technology and (2) what if the 'female victim' is in any event too old for it to matter, for one ?

'Through wall' ? Aimed at female targets reproductive organs ?

And if she lives in a condo or townhouse -- how exactly would they employ this ridiculous technology ?

Oh, don't worry, like most others, I've read the conspiracy-forum rants by the deluded who claim 'they' are 'stalking' them '24/7'

IN THEIR DREAMS

It's absurd to make these claims. If someone is such a problem to 'Them' --- they don't waste time and money developing 'through wall technology to target victims' reproductive organs'

they simply kill and/or permanently immobilise the alleged 'target'. Easier, cheaper and far more effective than going to all the trouble and expense of developing technology to sterilize their targets

I mean, sterilizing the target doesn't shut the target's mouth --- does it ?

It won't prevent the target from continuing to expose 'Them' -- will it ?

So why the hell would they risk creeping around with their big 'Sterilization Ray Gun' -- looking for a suitable 'wall' through which to fire it -- waiting until the alleged target was in the appropriate position ? Why ?

So can you see why your claims are being regarded with scepticism ?

posted on Mar, 15 2010 @ 11:00 PM
link   
This is NOT a new phenomenon! This is a tactic used for centuries in differing manners. The most publicized in the last 50 years are the Scientologists and their attacks of non-believers who speak out or those that leave the flock. They got a dose of their own medicine with that 'Anonymous' attacks and they were REAL unhappy at having the tide turned back on them! Churches, PTA's, and many fraternal groups use these tactics to confound others they deem as enemies or unworthy of their group!

Zindo

[edit on 3/15/2010 by ZindoDoone]

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join