It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why is Mossad not blamed for 9/11 by 'Truth Movement'?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 10:24 PM
link   
There were indicators from the beginning that this could have been a Mossad op, and now we have the Mossad passport scandal going on with their latest assassination.
All of the passports that were used by the 9/11 hijackers were traced back to people who were still living and completely uninvolved in the attack. It was the same identity theft that we see being used again in this latest scandal between Israel and the UK.

The 9/11 Truth movement gets a lot of flack for being unpatriotic for blaming the US GVT for the attacks. If the blame goes to the Mossad, where it much more likely belongs, and there is likely evidence to prove, with no foreknowledge by the US GVT, then there is absolutely nothing unpatriotic about pointing out who attacked our country.

Now I'm not saying the US GVT did not exploit the event fully to its advantage, and did many evil things in the aftermath, but I believe Israel was the true attacker.

eb

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 10:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Razmear23

Whenever I'm asked who is responsible for 9/11 I always say I think Mossad was involved but they were only cooperating with people in the Bush administration.

George Bush himself said he saw the first plane going into the towers on a TV screen. He lies about just about everything but I'll go ahead and say he was right on that point that yes he was one of a very select few watching the flight 11 slam into the first tower to be hit while no public TV showed that event.

Mossad seems to have a reputation for false flag attacks. Few Americans would have been inclined to participate in an attack on their own soil but Mossad would not have quite so much hesitation.

Edit - I accidentally posted off-topic due to not reading right so decided to post something on topic.

[edit on 10-3-2010 by truthquest]

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 10:54 PM
link   
Hmmm.... It's not like MOSSAD and CIA never work together.... They go hand in hand. Two peas in a pod.

BTW. Most of the truth movement doesn't pretend to know all the answers.
However, if you look at the evidence layed out in Fabled Enemies, you will see that it all leads back to US intelligence "failures". The US was atleast implicit.

Google Video Link

[edit on 10-3-2010 by seattletruth]

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 11:04 PM
link   
No doubt this is a very tangled web of CIA and Mossad and possibly other intelligence agency involvement. All at the very highest levels.

One thing for sure, it was not all planned from around a camp fire somewhere in Afghanistan.

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 11:10 PM
link   
For the sake of argument lets file the US GVT involvement as Unknown for now.

If you can prove the hijackers were Mossad agents, or find significant evidence to bring forth charges, partly based on the passports recovered at the scene and compared to the recent UK passport scandal, then everything else will fall into place in its time.
First you ID the true hijackers, follow who got rich as a result (also Israeli), track who profited from all the short selling of airline stocks, who got warned by Oidigo text messages (an Israeli company), and the slew of other evidence that points to this being a Mossad op.
Once the Americans have a face for the enemy, and realize they have been lied too, all those neo-cons who assisted will be done for.

eb

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 11:12 PM
link   
I don't think it is productive or terribly wise to approach a 9/11 investigation from a nationality, race, religious standpoint. Isn't this the exact same thing those a**wipes in the media did - blaming Muslims (OBL) before any investigation could be done and before they had any evidence whatsoever to prove their allegations? Look at how much the media has been discredited by their biased claims.

To pull off a huge military operation like 9/11, you probably would need the cooperation of individuals from several countries, spanning several races, nationalities and religions. Singling out one group of people plays into the perps' hands, because it leaves the accuser open to charges of racism, anti-semitism, etc.

Of course, it's okay for the media to make racist accusations, since they are just catering to the lowest common denominator. People with brains do not need a bunch of racist closed-minded wankers to do their thinking for them.

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 11:18 PM
link   
There is nothing racist in asserting that Mossad agents or the government of Israel was behind the 9/11 attacks.
Your race baiting may be trying to twist this in that direction, but accusing a nation of a criminal act is not a racist statement.

eb

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 11:19 PM
link   
ISIS + [Amen] RA + EL [Hebrew term for God - means 'might' or 'power' or 'strength']

Now, I'm not sure, but I think they could all be in on it together.

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 11:24 PM
link   
British intelligence too are more likely involved. They would be closest to american intelligence agencies to undertake such a mission. More so than mossad who steal their secrets. The americans might have wanted to outsource the job as much as possible to avoid conflicts of interest and the British would be first choice. Just like how the British used the french secret services to kill David Kelly so as not to have to involve their own people who might show some reluctance and reduce the number of people in the know. It is not like groups such as the SAS are not unfamiliar with explosives and the willingness to undertake false flag operations as they are known to have done in Kenya , Yemen and Iraq at least . The Israeli's are likely to be involved , but their area of expertise in knocking down buildings is more along the lines of employing a bulldozer.

[edit on 11-3-2010 by Gun Totin Gerbil]

posted on Mar, 11 2010 @ 12:06 AM
link   
I think mossad is going to become the new haarp of government conspiracies. It does seem to add up as to why they would want for 9/11 to happen though.

posted on Mar, 11 2010 @ 12:18 PM
link   
Is the mossad really that unintelligent that they couldn't set up explosives up and down the elevator shaft in the WTC should they have ops running some "security" clearance at WTC......i mean someone mentioned they steal there secrets....

I mean on it's face it may make sense that british intelligence is involved.....and it is strange that i haven't heard them mentioned.

blaming the mossad isn't racist....LOL.....although the people that say it is don't think it really is....they just hope if they yell it loud enough....people will become uncomfortable enough that it really doesn't matter

posted on Mar, 11 2010 @ 12:27 PM
link   
If you want my honest answer to your question of why Mossad is not ever blamed for 911, when there is some evidence that they knew what was up, and were filming it....

I'd have to say it is because it is not politically correct to blame Israel for anything, not even sinking the Liberty, because no one wants to be labeled as anti-semantic, and the ADL works very hard at making sure that people see that any 'attack' or 'blame' on Israel equals an attack on the Jews, and thus antisemitism. And it gets even more complicated because a lot of folks in this country worship the Jewish God.

I just don't see it that way myself. I always thought Israel was supposed to be a secular state.

[edit on 11-3-2010 by hadriana]

posted on Mar, 11 2010 @ 12:39 PM
link   
"...long has he forseen this doom." "...forseen and done nothing."
Lord of the Rings movie

Read the timeline on the thread "9/11 Conspiracy, 30 years in the making."

Every agency in the U.S. foresaw this event, watched while it developed and did nothing to prevent it.

"Silence is tantamount to consent."

posted on Mar, 11 2010 @ 08:08 PM
link   
isreal is the teflon don of country's......people are afraid to blame them of anything....b/c according to AIPAC .....any direct allegation that isreal has corruption in it is a anti-semetic response.......so basically the mossad are free to get away with anything in the western press....or so it seems to me.

but this is a decent question b/c i didn't think the truth movement abided by political correctness......so i guess i'm not in the truth movement as i think mossad played a imortant role in the mess?

and the truth movement is hijacked to some degree.....i mean the vast majority in the american gov't are probably more scared that 9/11 was actually carried out and that those who were against this plan.... couldn't stop it.....but lastly the question is incorrect because mossad is implicated by the truth movement quite a good deal.

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 12:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Razmear23
There were indicators from the beginning that this could have been a Mossad op, and now we have the Mossad passport scandal going on with their latest assassination.
All of the passports that were used by the 9/11 hijackers were traced back to people who were still living and completely uninvolved in the attack. It was the same identity theft that we see being used again in this latest scandal between Israel and the UK.

The 9/11 Truth movement gets a lot of flack for being unpatriotic for blaming the US GVT for the attacks. If the blame goes to the Mossad, where it much more likely belongs, and there is likely evidence to prove, with no foreknowledge by the US GVT, then there is absolutely nothing unpatriotic about pointing out who attacked our country.

Now I'm not saying the US GVT did not exploit the event fully to its advantage, and did many evil things in the aftermath, but I believe Israel was the true attacker.

eb

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 12:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Mark Carter

The truth movement would not let me post anything with a Jewish Israel or Mossad connection on their website. The truth movement is phony. The Saudis went on record right after 911 happened by saying that 911 was a Jewish conspiracy and that there were almost no Jews in the buildings and they were right.
The Jews that control the news media in America quickly retaliated by saying that 15 of the 19 hijackers were from Saudi Arabia. So if this is true then howcome we didn't invade Saudi Arabia? why Afghanistan? See how insane the official story is that was fed to the American public

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 07:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Razmear23

Why the Mossad?

There are literally hundreds of government intelligence agencies around the world and not to mention hundreds of terrorist groups of many stripes and colors, some, if not many, that have a major axe to grind with the US of A.

Yet you are going right to the Mossad. The agency of a country with a long-standing partnership and friendship with the US of A.

And having heard this, I am not allow to think that there may not be some thread of anti-semetism being pulled.

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 07:35 AM
link   
I think it is a deflection tactic to call someone unpatriotic due to them blaming the gov't or "Bush administration" everyone knew Bush was a puppet yet the neocon media kept trying to make it seem like conspiracy theorists only blame Bush.

Remember "Fabled Enemies" by Jason Bermas, which is almost exclusively dealing with Mossad and Israel.

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 08:59 AM
link   
The reason why the truth movement isn't blaming Mossad should be obvious- There IS no "truth movement". All they are, are a bunch of antiestabalishment paranoids who are united in one thing and one thing only- that there's some secret, always sinister sounding organized alternative story behind the 9/11 attack. Other than that, there is no unison whatsoever. This person thinks it's the US gov't. That person thinks it's the Jews. That person over there things it's a secret cult of satan worshipping numerologists. I've even heard tell that some people thinks it's the work of alien shape shifting lizards. One guy here even theorized it was the work of Japanese imperialists getting revenge for killing Admiral Yamamoto during WWII. Tomorrow we'll no doubt see some brand new "truth behind the 9/11 attack".

That's only over the people who were responsible. There are 10 times more debates over how the conspiracy was pulled off- controlled demolitions, nukes in the basement, lasers from outer space, missile pods, hologram planes, cruise missiles, the list goes on and on. How can there be any so-called truth movement when you're all but getting into fistfights among yourselves over what the "truth" supposedly is?

The reason for this three ring circus should be self evident- you're not out to "find the truth". You all have your preconcieved pet theories as to what the "secret" is behind the 9/11 attack based entirely upon your own personal antiestablishment angsts. If someone has a hangup against the jews, guess what- they're goign to think the jews were behind 9/11. If someone has a hangup against Bush and the US gov't, guess what- they're going to think Bush and the gov't was behind 9/11. If someone thinks the world is being controlled by the Illuminati, guess what- they're going to think the illuminati was behind 9/11. And so on and so forth.

Thus, there's one more thing that unites you all- you're not out to find the truth behind the 9/11 attack. You're all so much in love with your individual conspiracies that you want them to be true, so you connect the dots all on your own to see pictures that really aren't there. The only thing blatant about this "blatantly a conspiracy" is that the moment your conspiracies have to rely on shadowy armies of sinister secret agents planted throughout all walks of life as a crutch to survive, it's the moment you're admitting you're making stuff up off the top of your heads.

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 09:19 AM
link   
It has been discussed that the group involved in carrying out the attacks is none other that Sayret Matkal who coincidentally, Daniel Lewin, the first person to be shot/stabbed on flight 11 was highly trained in this group that deal with false flags and anti hijacking missions.

Watch the video and notice how they brag about doing operations that 'hollywood' couldnt duplicate.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join