It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Final Minutes of the South Tower - The flaming inferno

page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22  23 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2010 @ 09:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by jthomas

So you have a different definition of the so-called "official story." Meanwhile, what does the evidence actually tell us?

So looking up "scare quotes" tells me that either you do not know how to use them or are still playing games. I would ask you to explain what evidence you are talking about but since you have demonstrated yet again that you are more willing to lie than anything else here, I am not all that interested in running in that many circles at the same time.

posted on Mar, 22 2010 @ 10:42 PM
link   

The "official story" is whatever the 9/11 Truth Movement wants it to be, and a very good example is the subject of this OP, what ae911truth.org claims two different versions of the "official story" are, that they are "mutually exclusive" and to hell with the actual evidence.

You can call the official story anything you want...the problem is that it isn't substantiated by concrete evidence...

Just because YOU accept the official story as evidence for itself doesn't mean other people are going to assume that all the concrete evidence exists without seeing it...

Why do you think the contradictions are irrelevant?

posted on Mar, 22 2010 @ 10:42 PM
link   

The "official story" is whatever the 9/11 Truth Movement wants it to be, and a very good example is the subject of this OP, what ae911truth.org claims two different versions of the "official story" are, that they are "mutually exclusive" and to hell with the actual evidence.

You can call the official story anything you want...the problem is that it isn't substantiated by concrete evidence...

Just because YOU accept the official story as evidence for itself doesn't mean other people are going to assume that all the concrete evidence exists without seeing it...

Why do you think the contradictions are irrelevant?

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 01:16 AM
link   

Reasonable doubt of just what?

Oh come on even the people on the 9/11 commssion have stated they did not have enough time or money to do a proper investigation.

NIST has changed its mind so many times on what the cause of the building collapses were that its a joke.

The media do not have a very good track record for getting things righ on big stories.

Which one is it? You should resolve that internal contradiction first.

No contridication, i will make it simple for you.

1. Since most of the evidence and official FBI crime scene reports have not been released there is no real evidence to support what most people on here like to call the official story and believe they know what happened that day.

2. What evidence is out (if you do research) shows contridicting evidence and questions what most people believe happened.

You need to keep up on the research and know whats going on.

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 01:03 PM
link   
ae911truth.org gave you 2 choices to make in the video in the OP. Which one did you choose? Why?

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 01:29 PM
link   

ae911truth.org gave you 2 choices to make in the video in the OP. Which one did you choose? Why?

What 2 choices?

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by REMISNE

What 2 choices?

These:

”Either there were emergency teams operating in the building, or there was a tremendous inferno of sustained temperatures as required to obliterate steel.

“The two possibilities are mutually exclusive.”

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by jthomas Either there were emergency teams operating in the building, or there was a tremendous inferno of sustained temperatures as required to obliterate steel.

Well we have the following to let us know that there was no tremendous inferno.

1. Radio transmissiond from firemen who made it to the upper floors.

2. Videos.

3. Photos.

4. Reports from experts and engineeers.

[edit on 24-3-2010 by REMISNE]

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by jthomas Either there were emergency teams operating in the building, or there was a tremendous inferno of sustained temperatures as required to obliterate steel.

Well we have the following to let us know that there was no tremendous inferno.

1. Radio transmissiond from firemen who made it to the upper floors.

2. Videos.

3. Photos.

4. Reports from experts and engineeers.

[edit on 24-3-2010 by REMISNE]

The question is that ae911truth gave you 2 choices. Which one do you choose?

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 05:07 PM
link   
"LOL, do you even know what you are talking about anymore? You said "you" and I responded to you saying "you." You just defended it by saying you did not say "you" but "he." Now you are saying you meant "you?" When, when you wrote "you" and I responded to it? Seriously you are not making any sense at all but if you want to run in circles..."

Excellent account of the runaround tactics used by OS believers to attempt to run people in circles. I guess when you can't argue the issues intelligently, it's best to split hairs and play the imbecile game.

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 05:20 PM
link   
Feel free to argue intelligently, Sphinx.

Which of the 2 choices ae911truth gave you did you choose?

Why?

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 03:59 AM
link   

Well i have to go with the facts and evidence that we know here were rescue teams in the building.

Also we know from facts and evidence there was no large inferno. Specailly the jet fuel fires on the lower floors.

[edit on 25-3-2010 by REMISNE]

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Well i have to go with the facts and evidence that we know here were rescue teams in the building.

Also we know from facts and evidence there was no large inferno. Specailly the jet fuel fires on the lower floors.

Apparently, you having trouble with my question. The question is that ae911truth gave you 2 choices. Which one do you choose?

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Apparently, you having trouble with my question. The question is that ae911truth gave you 2 choices. Which one do you choose?

Appatently you are having trouble reading. The first line of my repsonse stated the answer.

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 03:11 PM
link   
So REMISNE won't give us a direct answer to the question.

Anyone else want to commit to an answer? After all, if no one can choose between the very foundation of ae911truth's claims, we'll have to call its recruitment video a complete and utter flop.

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 12:12 AM
link   

What is your probelm with being able to read what i posted?

Is it becasue it does not agree with your fantasy of what happened, the fantasy that you cannot support with facts and evidence?

If you are having problems reading this line please get someone to help.

Well i have to go with the facts and evidence that we know there were rescue teams in the building.

[edit on 26-3-2010 by REMISNE]

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 02:51 PM
link   

What is your probelm with being able to read what i posted?

I'm not sure why you are having such difficulty choosing between choice #1 and choice # 2.

Choice #1: "Either there were emergency teams operating in the building..."

Choice #2: "...or there was a tremendous inferno of sustained temperatures as required to obliterate steel. "

ae911truth.org told us and you that those are the only choices. If you are having such a hard time making that choice, tell us why. There's no need to be reticent.

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 11:24 PM
link   

Please read my post, or have someone help you to read it where i stated we have facts that there were emergency rescue teams in the building.

What is so hard about you understanding this statement?

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 10:14 AM
link   

Please read my post, or have someone help you to read it where i stated we have facts that there were emergency rescue teams in the building.

What is so hard about you understanding this statement.

Of course there were. But you failed the test.

The correct answer is that one cannot limit the choices to those 2 questions, isn't it?

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 10:28 AM
link   

The correct answer is that one cannot limit the choices to those 2 questions, isn't it?

No not really because of evidence.

top topics

<< 18  19  20    22  23 >>

join