It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Canadian Researcher Snaps Sasquatch in Vancouver

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2010 @ 07:39 PM
link   
Sorry but I'm calling shenanigans!!

posted on Feb, 26 2010 @ 07:57 PM
link   
I think so too, I think this is just one of those things that you look at in which you can see another. I don't think it is a Sasquatch but hey, I wasn't there was I?

I don't think you can every really know what someone else saw especially with a crappy photo and eye witness accounts. Really they are the only ones, and if they want to make a false Bigfoot report so be it.

To actually see one would be awesome though.

I choose to believe people because once when I was a kid I saw a pink streak go across the sky (obviously a meteorite) but I was scared as I didn't know what it was. I told my parents and they thought I was lying and trying to get out of doing chores, until the next day they announced it on the radio.

I hate seeing something and not being believed, so, I choose to believe people because really, I wouldn't lie about that kind of stuff.

Pred...

posted on Feb, 27 2010 @ 07:51 PM
link   
Looks like a Ninjafoot to me. I can see the mask very clearly!

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 10:23 AM
link   
No idea what that is, but I doubt it’s a sasquatch. In my opinion, the head is too perfectly rounded. It’s also green and disembodied. Could this have been Photoshopped?

Scott Harper

posted on Mar, 11 2010 @ 03:27 PM
link   
Gah 20 seconds of my life takennnnnnn from me!!!!!
that looks like trees

posted on Mar, 11 2010 @ 03:30 PM
link   
I dont know if its Sasquatch, it looks more like Oscar the Grouch from Sesame Street has ditched the garbage can and is now living in a tree.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join