It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Canadian Researcher Snaps Sasquatch in Vancouver

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2010 @ 10:05 PM
link   
english.pravda.ru...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/0919c169fafa.jpg[/atsimg]

Quote from source:
A Canadian researcher managed to take a picture of the face of the legendary hairy giant – the mascot of the Winter Olympic Games 2010.

Randy Brisson, a well-known Canadian cryptozoologist, shared hot information with his Russian colleagues. The researcher sent a photograph of the North American Bigfoot to Igor Burtsev and Dmitry Bayanov, the directors of the International Center for Hominology. The Canadian took the picture of the creature in Vancouver, the capital of Winter Games 2010.

Brisson assured his Russian colleagues that it was a photo of the legendary Bigfoot, or Sasquatch. The popularity of the mythical creature has won it the honor to become a symbol and a mascot of Winter Olympics in Vancouver. Mr. Brisson’s photo may mean that the mascots ramble somewhere in the woods of the Olympic city.

The Canadian cryptozoologist said that he had seen a Sasquatch peeking out from behind a huge stub in the woods near Pitt Lake. The spot, where the creature was supposedly photographed, is quite far from sports objects.

Randy and his son Ray found big tracks on the snow along a hauling road. The footprints were quite big – it was obvious that they had been left by an adult creature. There were smaller footprints found nearby too.

The toes on the feet of both the adult and the youngster were pathologically angled to one side. The researcher claimed that the creatures were breeding since he had found the footprints of both a parent and a baby.

Mr. Brisson also said in his message to the Russian researchers that he and his son decided not to trace the couple because the creatures, when trying to escape, were throwing rocks at them.

The story may sound very strange, but Burtsev and Bayanov said that they had never exposed the Canadian of any falsifications in their studies of the unknown.

I looked around and couldn't find this on here so I thought I would post it.

I don't really know what to make of the photo and it is not very good quality. It sucks because most phones take better pictures than this.

Any thoughts?

Pred...

[edit on 25-2-2010 by predator0187]

posted on Feb, 25 2010 @ 10:07 PM
link   
reply to post by predator0187

I don't know?

Edit; Now I do!And that is just silly.I mean that's not even a face.And umm....no body,Hello?

[edit on 25-2-2010 by genius/idoit]

[edit on 25-2-2010 by genius/idoit]

posted on Feb, 25 2010 @ 10:14 PM
link   
Another article:

www.sott.net...

posted on Feb, 25 2010 @ 10:21 PM
link   
Looks more like a Jack in the Green than a Sasquatch. (I'm especially thinking of the Hellblazer version of Jack.)

en.wikipedia.org...:Jackinthegreen.jpg

posted on Feb, 25 2010 @ 10:24 PM
link   
This looks more like a face in the clouds. Why is the face green? there is not enough light there to give off any ambient light to the creature's face... So i want to know why it is green? Brown or black but green? a rock or stump with foliage on it.

posted on Feb, 25 2010 @ 10:25 PM
link   
Interesting picture. Quite a feat getting a shot of this shy creature. I quess he just had room for one picture in his camera? That would be tough, having Bigfoot throwing rocks at you, and your out of film! I bet that bigfoot baby was really cute, wish I could have seen a pic.

posted on Feb, 25 2010 @ 11:16 PM
link   
Pravda??? I lost another 5 seconds of my life...

People, just STOP, please...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/55a2f697ce81.png[/atsimg]

posted on Feb, 25 2010 @ 11:19 PM
link   
It looks to me to be the butt end of a log. Also appears to have some moss or other foilage growing on it....I don't see an animal of any kind...

Edit to add: if you look closely you can see the whole log running towards the back of the photo...

[edit on 25-2-2010 by Greenize]

posted on Feb, 25 2010 @ 11:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Greenize

Yeah, I'd have to go with the log theory too.
But hey i wouldnt care if it was in HD I still would probably have to see it to believe it.

Thats why if I ever saw anything like Big Foot or a UFO, I'd just keep it to myself and enjoy.

posted on Feb, 25 2010 @ 11:30 PM
link   
It;s a hole in a tree. If these people had cameras why didn't they get pictures of the tracks ( which could actually be difficult to fake). blimey!

posted on Feb, 25 2010 @ 11:33 PM
link   
Fail! Sorry but this doesn't look like anything special.

posted on Feb, 26 2010 @ 12:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Asktheanimals
It;s a hole in a tree. If these people had cameras why didn't they get pictures of the tracks ( which could actually be difficult to fake). blimey!

Good point. Getting some pics of them hurling rocks at the camera would have been nice too.

Still, I'm a firm believer that Yowies (Aussie bigfoots) are interdimensional beings. Saying that, I assume these bigfoots would be too. So I wouldn't rule out that it may be partially transparent, hence why it looks green.

All up, no smoking gun though...

posted on Feb, 26 2010 @ 03:00 AM
link   
have you ever seen a picture of a human ? Yes, well then any living being shown should be just as realistic, if i have to squink and make myself want to see something for fantasys sake then more then likely its not real , come on people, are we adults here or not

posted on Feb, 26 2010 @ 03:12 AM
link   
Its a log end look down past the head were is the body? Unless this is super rare body less Bigfoot.

posted on Feb, 26 2010 @ 03:16 AM
link   
I really don't understand why pictures of anomalies must always be so interpretable.

Okay iv seen very good pictures too but to claim this is some kind of mystical animal,... I don't know. The picture itself isn't evidence for me. I mean I have seen so many illusions looking at regular stuff, like seeing faces in rocks etc... that this could be just that.

But ofcourse ill be open for the possibility of it being real, but this just isn't enough to convince me 100%.

posted on Feb, 26 2010 @ 03:26 AM
link   
If that's a sasquatch, then I'm korean!

This guy has some balls saying he took a picture of a sasquatch, when it looks like a halloween mask sitting amongst the branches with no torso under it.

I'll be honest... I've never seen one (and I'm no expert), but my gut tells me this is not the real thing. It doesn't even look humanoid.

posted on Feb, 26 2010 @ 03:55 AM
link   
It looks more like a man with dark makeup, a wig, and a fake mustache hiding behind the foliage. I guess since Russia is having it's worst Winter Olympics in over 50 years they have to photograph something in up in the woods near Vancouver.

posted on Feb, 26 2010 @ 05:38 PM
link   
That is soooo funny ..........ah well at least it made a boring night less boring, well on reflection maybe not.......

posted on Feb, 26 2010 @ 07:23 PM
link   
I thought it was kinda cool. Is this what the psychologists call paradolia?

Second line?

posted on Feb, 26 2010 @ 07:33 PM
link   
I think someone has been drinking and smoking the herb way out there in the woods and well, in no way does the photograph show anything but a configuration of things found in the woods. Stumps, moss, wild things etc. etc. There is no animal or anything unless you have fallen victim to the hypnotism and now believe that there is some creature in the photograph.

This is a close second to "Godzilla attacks Tokyo" millions flee or how about the headline, "Chocolate covered woman gives birth to chocolate covered baby?"

Take your pick, but I'm going with fake and a poor effort at that. Big foot my eye!

top topics

<<   2 >>

join