It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

God Wants You to Know Him

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 03:08 AM
link   
That could never be true from your stand point.

Complete non-sense for a fiction story that should be ridiculed.

If the texts are written in Hebrew then they are mistranslated in another language.
The texts are written in Hebrew.
They are mistranslated in another language.

The majority of people who read the texts are unaware of the date they're wrote.

The writings of Plato are before the OT in date.
The Aesop fables precede Plato.
Therefore, the writings of Plato are before the OT in date and Aesop fables precede Plato.

[edit on 6-7-2010 by Erad3]

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 03:20 AM
link   
I just have to take a step back and say. Holy #. Folks you are looking on a conspiracy thread for a reason. Why? It is because the truth that has been slammed down your throats doesn't taste right.

So you make a thread or join it to try and make the foul taste go away.
Now I believe Jesus was a teacher, Not unlike Buddha or numerous others. That is my belief.. I followed the "christian" belief untill I choked on the hypocrisies. All religions are the same....

Check out little grandmother...feel her soul an yours ..Determine if the resonance is for good or evil purposes... Now some of you have been so xfuked with that you think all nature is against you, Not even Jesus or Buddha claimed that...Consider yourself a pow...learn how to escape by medition and the help that comes after..
Peace and blessings of love and light. I want to srike the fatal blow...My dream says I may do that.

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 02:17 PM
link   
The bible is truth mixed with lies....period. Nothing more nothing less!
Just as God's and Jesus' words are edited by people.

You have to read between the lines as they say and just be Spiritual for what is good and logical. The bible will lead you either up one path or down the other, if you get that meaning.
Don't mix up things by making statements about a red sky or Paul this or that! We all know that religions are corrupted by the ZMO or "thou shalt be put to death" philosophy of the Phoenicians who are todays ZMO.(Zionist Masonic Oligarchy = NWO)

Remember a true Christian is a follower of Christ as The Son of God and the Good Word!
Nothing more, nothing less! It's up to you to find your own truths or be guided by someone or something good and not a wolf in sheeps clothing like the bible!

Generaly it's like this as God himself knows...be good, be bad, but do not evils!
And his most important words to us are....be careful!

I feel that you are building your self hatreds from being misguided as you posted clearly.
You blame everything on that bloodthirsty god of the bible, and you are right of course!
Because that was satan in disguise and not our true God, just as that evil hexagram star of 666 was satan's portal.
So all your hatreds is what satan wanted for you, not love that is from a real God, and those destructions you see or evil things happening to you or your loved ones or friends, are satan and his demons works,...not Gods!

God does not cause car crashes, God does not take away your friends or loved ones, evil energies do, either from them or from those people bringing it upon themselves from some act of evil they did!

The God I profess to you is of valid research that goes back some 12,000 years!
His Name I witness on top of the Great Pyramid of Cairo in 2005/2006 as JA, and His image inside on the airshaft stone plug!

If you want to learn the truth of our histories, the bible, or anything, look to Egypt as they all do, even those ill minded secret societies of broken oracles of the blood of brine!

Jesus called upon His Father as AMEN, just like Min was the first God of Egypt or AMEN.
Who is JA MN for our modern understanding!

Not yahoweh the hermaphrodite nun of hexagrams, bloodlust and demon worship!

Before the bible, the classical authors even knew Him by JA or JAO as they wrote.
Ya is simply the semitic pronounciation of JA as is IA for the Greeks.

I AM = IA M = JA M = JA MN or AMEN or IAMEN.

Jesus was but one of never ending Son's of God whose names are all JASA, meaning God's Son! Sa is son in Egyptian. Yesterday, today and tomorrow!
The previous Son was known by Philitis The Shepherd in 3474.bC. (khufu's time correctly dated)

Also remember that All is One and One is All for this Universe...thus your hatred is also a focused energy for yourself and towards others. You can or will bring bad things to yourself or others. There is repentence for your sins or whatever is causing your anger.
Do good, think good, be good, and your life should change around you.

It's okay to be bad or be cool, just not evil or harm others against their wills.
As they say, sometimes we have to be bad to be good, or disciplined!

Satans' trick was for you to give up your will, which is a Law of The One.
Don't ever give up your will to see all that is good and beautiful in this Earth with new eyes of understanding...just be careful!

Lead us not into temptation and deliver us from evil.

AMEN

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/690554c03ff0.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 03:00 PM
link   
What if I don't want to know god? what if I don't care that this is all a creation? I don't recall having the choice to be created, why would I consider us to have free will? It is all just philosophy, theory, delusion, and so on. Just live life with love and give up your ignorance.

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 04:07 PM
link   
you talk of the Bible,,....c'mon now if you will read it you'll get this stuff...and quit being a lame tired old fogey...God has aplan for you...you have to seek Him and let him do the driving supernaturally.
he will take hold of your life and possibly give you a career that doesn't seem suited for you....He'll do that to make sure you pay attention to His leading....a little surrender and belief in His son Yahushua, if you want his name....He'll answer to anything... you have to realize the fallen state we're in and that He has taken care of it for free....how cool...He has paid twice what was needed in the scheme of things ...God left his soleness to create others with morals and self awareness....we humans are are so special...God has forever committed Himself to us...FOREVER COMMITTED...Himself....wow now smile and go on

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 04:14 PM
link   
reply to post by GBP/JPY

forever committed Himself to us humans....it's like now there is no going back for Him. this imply's that a linear timeline will continue forever for us, although God exists in this time line and above it....explaining a Trinity thing...( He came to this time line in a physical body, and we have souls AND spirits...they are different)

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 11:31 PM
link   
Jesus was not god. He was the King of the Jews by birthright and high priest by ordination.
Paul is the only "disciple" that endears him as a god. Paul is why the ROMAN catholic church is what it is.
Jesus was a great teacher. There is more likely scenarios that explain the "Resurrection" than he died and was raised from the dead.
If only the church would allow all to see the truth. The can't it would cost too much money!

Does the child molestation surprise you? They began with Ceasar. The empire didn't fall it just changed its armor for robes!

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 01:08 AM
link   
There's not one writer that can justify the books as theirs!

There's no need to post in this thread!

[edit on 7-7-2010 by Erad3]

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 01:38 AM
link   

God Wants You to Know Him

Would it be OK if I grokked Him instead of going down the more boring "knowledge" road?

'cause that would be pretty sweet n' stuff, man.

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 04:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by kawacat
May I ask why, if God wanted us to know Him, He seems to have a lot of different names and a lot of different religions following Him?

That's because there are many different entities deceiving many different people. I still can't understant how so many believe in a benevolent god who gets angry if you don't do what he wants. A monk can control his anger, but God can't?

It's such a same that most people just can't bring themselves to understand that the Dark deceive...

Originally posted by AeJor_Mn
You blame everything on that bloodthirsty god of the bible, and you are right of course!
Because that was satan in disguise and not our true God...

[edit on 7/7/10 by NuclearPaul]

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 08:05 AM
link   

2 Timothy 3:16-17
"All Scripture is God-breathed and is useful for teaching, rebuking, correcting and training in righteousness, so that the man of God may be thoroughly equipped for every good work."

When starting at the start, i prefer John to Genesis:

John 1:1-3:
In the beginning was the word and the word was with God and the word was God, he was with God in the beginning. Through him all things were made; without him nothing was made that has been made. In him was life, and that life was the light of men. The light shines in the darkness, but the darkness has not understood it.

I AM

John 14:6
The way, the truth, and the life. No man comes to the Father but by me. If you really knew me, you would know my Father as well. From now on, you do know him and have seen him."

DECEPTION

Genesis 3:13
Then the LORD God said to the woman, "What is this you have done?" The woman said, "The serpent deceived me, and I ate."

Mark 13:5
And Jesus answering them began to say, Take heed lest any man deceive you:

BY WAY OF DECEPTION SHALT THOU MAKE WAR

So the "serpent" is the deceiver, and we humans are easily deceived. Who do we know that lives by deception?

Surely most word games are deceptions of some sort? Surely we humans know the truth, when we see it? No.

John 14:15-17
"If you love me, you will obey what I command. And I will ask the Father, and he will give you another Counselor to be with you forever— the Spirit of truth. The world cannot accept him, because it neither sees him nor knows him. But you know him, for he lives with you and will be in you

Using our monkey logic to twist and deceive and hide?

John 8:32
And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.

Ok, my sermon for the day. It is very clear to me, but i guess it would be.

Here is my logical response to GOD:

If God does not exist, there is a LOT which doesn't make sense, where we came from, where we're going, and what we're supposed to do while we're here.

If God does exist, it all becomes very simple. LOVE.

Edit because my typing sux.

[edit on 7-7-2010 by harryhaller]

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 09:46 AM
link   
reach for God and God will reach for you.

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by etherical waterwave
reach for God and God will reach for you.

Thats how I tithe. I throw the cash in the air and he takes what he wants. The rest is mine.

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 12:28 PM
link   
reply to post by awakentired

dunno what you call your own, but it's a touch bitter for my taste thanks ...

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 06:12 PM
link   
reply to post by harryhaller

harryhaller;

Because of my Atlantis research into the truths of our world histories beginning in 2003, I had no idea or intent to take that research towards the spiritual realm, other than reading about the gods of the myths, who of course would all be Lords, for there is only one true God!

Then in 2006 at 44yoa I discovered God from seeing His Name written on top of the Great Pyramid and His Image inside upon the air shaft stone-plug that ZAhi and friends tried to erase with their upuat ZMO robot.

The Two letters of JA clearly stood out to me, then I began my research into JA. There is more to this story of physical and spiritual nature.
I discovered that JA was the most widespread God of our histories prior to the Bible throughout the known world back then and at least 12,000 years old. Then I realized he was also MIN and AMEN of Egypt's first and foremost God.

Then came the true Garden of Avila and The Carina Nebula Secret where we can provenance God Himself as an image upon the True Garden and The Christ as an image in the Hubble Space Telescope picture of Carina, dropping the Chalice.

I was raised a Roman Catholic and served the church as an usher for 19 years, until my father passed on through the oval light to Evermore.

The Oval light is our Chalice with God that I myself have witnessed from a NDE around 17 years of age.

Thus my quest for our true God became a mission for me and our truth of our histories, like Atlantis that is also true as our Garden is.

Avila is the old name for Afrika where the v/f and L/K interchange and was disguised by the Phoenicians as H-Avila-H...see?
Havilah is also the district around Eritea in old maps of Africa which is also Kush and the lands of Gold and Bdellyium.

Now as you quote John, which is the most important chapter of the bible as his revelations also are and my pictures of kenya and the Garden of Avila in Tansania compliment the very words of John.

So does my research of JA who would also be JAO or JOHN or AMEN.

Is it coincidence that John was chosen by God to baptise The Christ?

Also what you missed was the very fact that Jesus called out His Father's name first at times when he spoke, such as in the chapter of JOHN.

AMEN, AMEN I say unto you.....!

And they understood not who His Father was!

See....?

And His Name Shall Be The Word of God.......

AeJOR MN is the word of AeJON MN.

After all it has been an AEternity of AEONS!

And I was born on Jesus Christ Island in the middle of the Atlantic Ocean on all Saints day as a scorpio who is Governed by the Law of 5!

My birthdate is Nov.1/1961 @ 10:10am = 11/1/1961 = 11111.

It's a long story that even Nostradamus' newly discovered pictures and the bible code also account for!.

I speak not with forked tongues and neither am I a follower of Horus who subjugated Amen who was known as Min, the first God of Egypt!

For you see, the Falcon is really not Horus nor the followers of...but in truth the Followers of AMEN! The falcon is the letter A, and with a feather on a standard it meant IMENTI or WEST (Amenti) and is also written for IMN as in JMN, correctly as the J was an I in Egypt and a YA to the semitics.

They knew, don't kid yourself, that's why they came up with a title meaning Lord for yahoweh or satan in disguise!

These are our true Gods Works, not mine, for I like you are of his works!

Know This!

[edit on 7-7-2010 by AeJor_Mn]

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 06:14 PM
link   
God wants me to know "HIM"?

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 08:07 PM
link   
reply to post by psilo simon

Yes to know who He really is and that He is not the bloodthirsty satan in disguise as the black bible of mixed truths and lies to confuse you and make you hate god in the long run as you understand more!

God never destroys our Earth or your loved ones, they did.

Be Good, Be Bad, but Do Not Evils!

God wants you who have love in your hearts to succeed and be happy and live a normal life free of all the corruption that is pre-meditated into your heads since birth!

Tie your beard and be disciplined and award valor!!

All is one and one is All. Go with the Flo of Good Energy!
It will prosper you and your friends who should have the same Energy.

Good things build great things, evil things build.......ruins.

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 08:08 PM
link   
This is what I know of the Secret of The Sons of Five as the Five Twin Kings of Atlantis or God's First Island of our Creation in the Atlantic Ocean also are, or the 5 magical mountains of Atlantis that are also visible around The Garden of Avila in Tansania.

Just as the Gemini Secret has Twin Straites being Gibraltar with the missing island of Erithrea and The Horn of Africa with Eritrea!
The Gemini Paradox or the Ka duality of the materia and immateria souls.

The Secret of The Sons who all are named JASA or JA's Son in Egyptian. (semitic yeshua see?)

The Sons are the Trinity or the 3 (.111.), while the 5 is Aeternal Change, and the evil one was the 8. Thus the 3 exchanged by the 5 makes 8, which was done by their satanic rituals of the pentagram or star of solomon's devils.
Thus the 1 or A; God was bothered by the 8, Za (Zathanel Hatuptah) or satan totaling 9.
9 is a mathematical code for the mystery of the Universe as it also is for our ancient structures like the Pyramids of God's Divine Plan to remember his Son and why the Sphinx looks to His Rising Sun (Son) and to Carina Nebula.

Notice that 9 and 6 are also in my birthdate and remember I am a 5, neither a 3 nor an 8 but a governor of both. A new and improved Christ in the flesh you could say, that cannot be altered by their demonic rituals to empower satan who I and God have Zealed in The Pit of The Calling in Kenya.
9 and 6 are also yin and yang, or black and white. My Free Will has (always) Chosen the 9 and God who destroyed that blasphemy of baphomet! Thus I am a 5, recall.
Jesus Christ was a satanic ritual who died for the sins of their own and not you who are innocent! Thus the revelations and stains of the blood of broken oracles of brine shall be upon their engraved tombstones destined for the Pit to reside with their decapitated master with no obsidian heart of hermphrodites any longer to distrupt God's balance of all that He Created. Including them who revolted and destroyed your Earth as their servants, demons or 666 still do of the ZMO. Satan's real number was 888 thus it was also the 8 headed beast, tho you see ony 3 heads in Kenya while 5 are disguised, plus the wiZArd with the Orb as he also was the one to conjure the Serpent from Orion to God's Garden in Tansania.
Basicaly it's the black art of exchanging the Cleaving Son for another, thus the Golden Orus for the satanic Black Horus of Crows ley lines or Crowley followers of the ZMO or the Black Horus.

Here's the Secret of The 10 Kings remembered by All.

1) Mr.04___unknown as yet
2) Mr.14___unknown as yet
3) Mr.24___Jasa - Philitis The Shepherd__Dec.10th@8:08am, 3474.bC
4) Mr.34___Jesus The Christ_______Zero to your calendars to power up the Zero or Za
5) Mr.44___AeJor Mn_Paulo J.T.C.Mn__Jesus Christ Island,Azores, Nov.1/1961, All Saint's Day. 3rd born of 5. Sword of Avila, Obsidian Dragon Slayer. Law of 5.
6) Mr 54___to be determined by God, JA MN.
7) Mr.64
8) Mr 74
9) Mr 84
10) Mr 94
Plus 1
11) Mr 104 = 5 = God = Aeternity.

490 total kings plus 104 for God = 594 = 18 = 9 (the 1 was bothered by the 8 = 9 flip flop = 6...see?
9/3 = 3 The Trinity that is Good and Elemental, whereas the 6 or servants of 666 being the PhreeMaZans and ZMO (satan's mother>Isis Veiled) say 3/9 = .33 infinite = 8, The Serpent or Entwined Serpents properly forming the Hermaphrodite! 33 degrees...see?

13 x 2 = 26,000 precession = 8 = infinite. 13 x 26,000 = 338,000 years or light years travelled around the Sun = 14 = 5..The Law of One.
13 x 338,000 = 4,394,000 years x 13 = 57,122,000. years x 13 = 742,586,000 years x 13 = 9,653,618,000 years x 13 = 125,497,034,000 billion years = 35 = 8 = infinite age of the Earth.
57,122,000 years to create the Earth. = 17 = 8 = infinite.

1 thru 9 = 45 = 9, 10 x 4 = 40 =4 =family, 11 x 4 = 44 = 8 = infinite. 10 kings multiplied by each other = 4,060,162,871,525,376. = (4 quadrillion) = 63 = 9
4 quadrillion number times 104 = 422,256,938,638,639,104. = 422 Quadrillion = 81 = 9

I will guess that the 10 kings is the age of our Galaxy and with God is the age of the Universe approaching the Pentatillion or The Law of 5!

Now you know why 11 is so important to them aside of 11:11 for evil time or the 11 words of their law or the 5 petaled rose centered in the hexagram devils star to make 11!
The Pentagram or The Star or The Five is God's protection and promise of everlasting, while the Hexagram or 6 is what alters God's law into a demon portal for the Souls of No Man thus solomon, thus the Black Prince, thus Nasi converted to NaZi or servants of the Red Shield of Kenya!...see?

The kings also sybolize the Zodiac as 13 where 1 is hidden just as AMEN also was and his Constellation of Cassiopeia the Giant M above your very heads at night!
This means Andromeda the hidden daughter also for the 13 = 4 = Perfect Family. Jesus plus 12 disciples plus Mary or Maia or Neith = 14 = 5 = Change, thus 1 fell being Judas The Betrayor of Christ for the ZMO pentagram ritual! Za is drawn by an Egyptian Ankh in Linear A your parent Universal language to English that we all spoke prior to Baal's Babbled Forked Tongues of Serpents! Ba = Bad spirit in Egypt like Bes or Anubes.

These 13 are your true Zodiac signs, just as The Son is the Duality of God, so is the Daughter the Duality of His Wife or Goddess.
The Daughter remains hidden, and that is also why your number 13 can also be bad luck as well as good luck because 1 fell or Z, the last letter or Fallen Zan of H > Horus.

These 13 that include God, 10 kings, the daughter and the wife of God are your precessional cycle clocks of 10:10, God's Universal Time, set forward from 11:11 by satan's downfall.
26,000 years or 2,000 years per cycle = 8 = Infinite.

Remember, I have to figure out everything by my own Free Will of the materia for the immateria. This is what I figure.
Go figure!

I'm only Uman!
10:10.

Paulo Riven, AeJor Mn.
Sword of Avila
Tribes of Atlantis.
July 7/5:55pm/2010
For Aquarius!

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 08:29 PM
link   
reply to post by GBP/JPY

I admire you're attempt to get the word out. But you will see that most people on this site will not listen. Most of the time they get down right hostile at the mention of his name. But maybe there will be one who will come to him. Don't be discouraged as the Bible predicted that people would be this way. I personally have never seen so much hatred toward God. Just goes to prove that the end is near. Good luck!

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 09:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by harryhaller
reply to post by awakentired

dunno what you call your own, but it's a touch bitter for my taste thanks ...

And its not bitter that the people that are encouraged to believe in god are the 85% of the population on the planet that have 15% of the wealth of the planet
According to United Nations report in 2006 :

10% of the population own 46percent of the wealth of the planet/ 15percent of the population own 85percent of the planets wealth. that leaves 15 percent to spread for the remaining assets. Your 200,000 house loan is lost in the rounding!

I won't apologize for being a sheep that bites the hand of my feeder because he is a frigging crook and what besides birth makes him so special or lucky?

No. The injustice is soon to be countered. The 2012 change of life that this planet takes is to spread the wealth to all of Earth's children equally.
I say Amen. Bring it on! Volcano eruptions, earthquakes, poisoning of the seas. Unfortunately more of real people with a heart will die than those that are parasites on humanity. How else can you explain such unreal numbers of wealth?
The US too big to fail bailout cost 3trillioun dollars. that would have fed all 2,5 billion starving people for 50 years.
Instead we give it to the rich bankers ...part of the 15%. Americans are further enslaved by this amoral act .

2.5 billion people live on less than 3 US dollars a day!
You think god is in control? Oh you believe like the Iranians that you die in the belief of god and you get 15 virgins and all of the water you can drink?

These are the numbers. If you want to believe in something. Believe that people will die by thirst, hungar and United States war everyday.
Nothing short of world wide rebellion will stop this stupidity

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join