It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Brought WTC7 Down Answered, NIST's Dr Sunder

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by bigyin
reply to post by JPhish

When I describe him as insane I mean he is delusional. If he didn't have the title he did most people would respectfully request he be detained in an institution. His explanations are so far out there, and he actually looks as though he believes them himself, you gotta feel sorry for the gimp.

He musta been brainwashed or maybe he is being blackmailed who knows.

When you say he is "delusional" that wouldn't have anything to do with the fact that he doesn't entertain controlled demolition does it ?

NIST's final report on the collapse of WTC 7 was not Dr Sunder's personal work. He led a team of more PhD's than you can shake a stick at. Supported by scores of NIST technical staff, consultants, advisers and contractors.

The following do not dispute the report :-

American Society of Civil Engineers.
American Institute of Architects.
American Society of Mechanical Engineers.
Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers,
American Institute Of Chemical Engineers.
American Institute of Aeronautics and Astronautics.

Total professional membership about 750,000. And this is just within the US.

I think he can probably live with a few truthers on ATS calling him delusional.

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 02:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Alfie1

Ok so tell me, what is new phenomena about steel expanding when heated.

Am gonna make it easy for ya ... answer is nothing.

So for the head of such an impressive group you say it's a piss poor statement to make. He is deluded if he thinks anyone, even those he represents will agree with him.

If this this so called new phenomana was to blame then presumably those on the ground would not suspect such an unknown factor was about to expose itself. So how come they knew in advance that the building was about to drop.

How would a fire commander on the ground have knowledge or foresight that 750,000 professionals couldn't comprehend ?

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 11:55 AM
link   

When I describe him as insane I mean he is delusional. If he didn't have the title he did most people would respectfully request he be detained in an institution. His explanations are so far out there, and he actually looks as though he believes them himself, you gotta feel sorry for the gimp.

He musta been brainwashed or maybe he is being blackmailed who knows.

I don't think he was Brain washed. He had a end result, WTC7 down.

He had to come up with a feasable reason to explain it.

The best he could come up with was a Phenonmena.

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 12:55 PM
link   
reply to post by bigyin

The reason why the firefighters and on scene engineers "knew" the building was going to come down, was because of the increasing fires and tilting of the WTC7. There was also a bulge that formed which caused the FDNY to put a surveyor transit on the building to monitor the creep.

This creep is the direct result of the steel expanding and shifting from the fires. This is not new, or anything, but the NIST engineers had to investigate closely and study this phenomenon before they could make a definitive statement about the causes. Yes it is true, this is the first time a 47 story building collapsed from massive fires due to large scale thermal expansion of the steel. But this is the first time a 47 story building burned non-stop over 47 floors for 7 hours without a drop of water being used to extinguish the flames. As a result, the thermal expansion of the steel in key areas is what caused the collapse. I buy this explanation moreso than any stories of super paint-on thermites, explosives, secret rigging, beam weapons, etc etc etc.

Thermal expansion is usually seen in smaller cases where the fire was put out in timely fashion before any serious structural damage or destruction can occur. Steel beams will soften, sag, bend, and such if exposed t high temps for too long. Add vertical loading to this and the steel will deform elastically more readily. NIST had to investigate all the points before making a statement. So far, he did not lie, or anything.

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Causing a 47-story skyscraper to fold into itself while accelerating at free-fall.

That's what new about it.

Then again we know that is not really why the building came down. You might not, but what can I say? "Debunkers" think "truthers" are stupid; "truthers" think "debunkers" are stupid. Time will tell.

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 02:24 PM
link   

It was Office Fires coupled with Phenomena

First time in History.

He can't just say it was office fires, or they would have to condemn every

Steel structure Building in America.

So he calls it a Office Fire Phenomena.

In other words..... It won't happen again.

No S***.

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 02:26 PM
link   
reply to post by GenRadek

Could you show me some evidence that the building burned over 47 floors non stop for 7 hours ?

Thats not what I see in all the videos or pictures available.

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alfie1

When you say he is "delusional" that wouldn't have anything to do with the fact that he doesn't entertain controlled demolition does it ?

In hi speech , he said it wasnt Diesel, Building Design, Controlled Demolition.

What test do they do to disprove Controlled Demolition???

They "asked" people if they "heard" demolition!!

Doesn't sound like a very well researched end result, to the point that

they could discount it .

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Could you show me some evidence that the building burned over 47 floors non stop for 7 hours ?

Gen always has a hard time backing up the crap he says so I'll help him out:

See all that smoke behind WTC7? There you go! Proof that it was fully involved.

Yeah, and ignore all these buildings that were burning behind it, because they had nothing to do with all that smoke:

WTC4

WTC5

WTC6

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 04:57 AM
link   
well what he says is true. its just not what happend. and I will let you in on a secret. there model must not have taken into account the gurters are bolted, welded, rivitted together. what did away with the joining mechanism. this comes from a structural engineer that wishes to retire in peace and outside of the Continential USA. he left the country in 2004.

ok, the gurter that casued the collapse is on the 12th floor. what mechanism brought the building into the basement as it was demo'd and ready for clean up, Impossible, at least 10% of the building would still need to be taken down (and that is if you buy into their notion in the slightest 1 in a zillion chance they are right), which was not the case, I can assure you. given the NIST account of events - makes there evidence is all dry labbed. easily proven to be a cover up and illegally fraudently producing evidence is a crime in America.

now these building have the momentum Dr. Sunder is referring too... what's the difference...? these buildings joining mechanisms did not fail.
as "planned"
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...

[edit on 19-2-2010 by Anti-Evil]

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 05:08 AM
link   
NIST's crazy thermal expansion theories have been thoroughly debunked by the 9/11 scientific truth movement.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join