It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Solid evidence of COVERUP - 9/11 Whistleblowers!!!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 03:03 PM
link   
reply to post by downisreallyup

I browse this site often and am particularly interested in this issue. Thank you for the information provided.

There is SO much evidence now that this is getting RIDICULOUS, ABSURD. As i said before: I am interested in this issue, however I have been seeing the same names pop up on these threads hurling abuse, on a conspiracy site, at conspiracy theories.

So the question i have is; why is DEREKS et al doing this? I would call this ignorance, but alas... I do not think ignorance covers it. For me to notice these names this much, one has to be being payed... I feel this is the only logical explanation.

I do not wish to debate these people, only ignore them. No matter how much evidence is presented, you will not get anywhere.

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 03:30 PM
link   
reply to post by ExPostFacto

Actually, eyewitness testimony is inherently faulty. Particularly in high stress chaotic situations. Been about a gazillion studies proving that.

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Watcher-In-The-Shadows
reply to post by ExPostFacto

Actually, eyewitness testimony is inherently faulty. Particularly in high stress chaotic situations. Been about a gazillion studies proving that.

So you saying eye witnesses should not be used in court of law?

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by bvproductions
Christ, this place is getting ridiculous.

It certainly is, holographic planes, nuclear weapons, the pod plane people, amazing chemicals that dissolve steel - all conspiracy theories pushed by some people here!

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 05:43 PM
link   
reply to post by mr-lizard

There are those that think so. Some research will lead one to wonder....... If your interested here's a thread with some links to info: www.abovetopsecret.com... Ever seen the movie "12 Angry Men"?

[edit on 20-2-2010 by Watcher-In-The-Shadows]

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 06:27 PM
link   
You remark that "the only logical conclusion is that they were brought down in a controlled fall." There is no evidence for this. That's the bottom line, man. You, and many others, believe the events on 9/11 unfolded in a way they shouldn't have, and of course you're entitled to believe this, but that's just your opinion. Many people, including the majority of experts in the specialized fields in question, would disagree with you. Why are you right & the views of those who have actual first hand experience in these matters incorrect? And any argument along the lines of, - They've all been paid off or intimidated by The Man - is surely ludicrous. In the real world there is no secret army of warriors/operatives going around assassinating potential whistleblowers or threatening them with assassination should they reveal the deep secrets of this conspiracy that doesn't even exist.

Every 9/11 conspiracy theory seems to operate in the same way, namely, - I don't believe building 7 should have collapsed in the manner it did, therefore something dubious is going on here, therefore Al Quaeda is not responsible, therefore it must be the government. How can you not see how facile this line of argumentation is ?

Three buildings collapse, - so what? Lots of things happen in life that have no logic to them. For example, a group of men believe that by smashing planes into skyscrapers & killing thousands of innocents they will win the favour of God & be rewarded in paradise, - where's the logic in that?

Life is not logic. Conspiracy theories, invariably, are obsessed with logic - such & such an event shouldn't have happened the way it did, therefore there must be a conspiracy.

posted on Feb, 21 2010 @ 03:00 PM
link   
reply to post by dereks

Google Sibel Edmonds everyone. Check out her story.

posted on Feb, 21 2010 @ 03:13 PM
link   
There are only two explanations for the events of 911 everyone. 911 was either and inside job, or our government is completely incompetent and incapable of ensuring our national security. With that said, a cessna 172 cannot even fly into restricted or controlled airspace without being intercepted. How come 2 planes and a missle can hit the highest secured buildings, or at least some of the highest secured, in the entire United States? Our leaders were taking a nap of course because if they were awake it never would have happened, right? I really don't care if people out there want to believe the official story anymore. All that people need to do to stop this madness is one thing. STOP HAVING CHILDREN! If everyone stopped having children, there would be no one else in the world to control in about 100 years. I think people like being stupid. Life is so much simpler when you are stupid. You can be happy and not have a single worry in the world. Sometimes I wish I was born stupid so I can not care about these issues just like most of the rest of the country. But damn! I was born as an intelligent creature that can recognize bull# when I see it and not very many people in the world seem to care. When will people learn to think for themselves? When will people care? Why is it that hard for people to believe that our leaders may slam airplanes into buildings to justify starting a war? When will people start asking the right questions? When will we get someone smart enough and powerful enough to expose the biggest scandal in American history? Time will only tell...

posted on Feb, 21 2010 @ 03:46 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 21 2010 @ 06:52 PM
link   
reply to post by breakonthrough9

Do you consider Pearl Harbor an "inside job"? Which seems to be exactly what the non-inflated "it has to be this" evidence points to 9/11 being like. They knew it was coming and did nothing because it served their purposes.

posted on Feb, 21 2010 @ 07:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Watcher-In-The-Shadows

There is not going to be a simple answer to this, is there? So are you saying that if 9/11 was not an inside job, but they knew it was going to happen, they let it happen so they could start a war?

posted on Feb, 21 2010 @ 08:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sloppy
There is SO much evidence now that this is getting RIDICULOUS, ABSURD.

Then how about posting all this "evidence" then? All the truthers post is conspiracy theories involving mini nukes, pod carrying aircraft, holograms, noiseless explosives, laser guided planes and magical fairy dust that dissolves metal etc!

posted on Feb, 21 2010 @ 08:14 PM
link   
reply to post by breakonthrough9

It was a yes or no question.

posted on Feb, 21 2010 @ 08:23 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join