It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Military Professionals Dispute 911

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2010 @ 09:18 PM
link   
reply to post by EvilAxis

Gee Evil, try finding the full video clip of Jamie McIntyre making his report that day, and when you do, you will find him saying this....

A short -- a while ago I walked right up next to the building, firefighters were still trying to put the blaze. The fire, by the way, is still burning in some parts of the Pentagon. And I took a look at the huge gaping hole that's in the side of the Pentagon in an area of the Pentagon that has been recently renovated, part of a multibillion dollar renovation program here at the Pentagon. I could see parts of the airplane that crashed into the building, very small pieces of the plane on the heliport outside the building. The biggest piece I saw was about three feet long, it was silver and had been painted green and red, but I could not see any identifying markings on the plane. I also saw a large piece of shattered glass. It appeared to be a cockpit windshield or other window from the plane.

So, yes, he IS being taken out of context by the truth movement....Ah heck...

CNN, September 11, 2001 14:20 ET

JUDY WOODRUFF, CNN ANCHOR: And, Erin, just picking up on your conversation with Miles O'Brien a moment ago, and perhaps you all refer to this, and I apologize if I repeat the Associated Press reporting on a passenger on United flight 93. Now this is the plane that crashed in Pennsylvania. About 20 minutes before the plane crashed, a passenger with a cell phone locked in a bathroom actually called an emergency dispatcher and shouted into the cell phone. We are being hijacked. We're being hijacked.

They apparently stayed on the phone with this passenger up until the moment when the passenger heard some sort of a loud noise and then they lost contact. That's just one more piece of the stories, the many, many, many stories that we are pulling together as we watch these developments in Pennsylvania, here in Washington, and, of course, in New York City.

And you just heard Aaron talking about incomplete information about casualties, what hospitals are dealing with. now, these numbers I'm going to read you right now are only incomplete. We are just beginning to get this kind of information. We are told that Washington area hospitals right now, 53 injured, at least three more casualties on the way. Although we have to believe that with the commercial jetliner that crashed at the Pentagon, or just in front of the Pentagon, and that was Boeing 757, and these are the pictures of the Pentagon, just outside the Pentagon, 58 passenger onboard, four crew members and two pilots, it is impossible to believe that they did not all perish. And we don't know about others who work at the Pentagon who were in the part of that building that was most effected when that commercial plane went down.

We've are -- we've been talking with a number of people involved in rescue, and right now we want to go to the president's statement. This took place just about an hour and 15 minutes ago. The president was on his way back to Washington from Florida. His plane touched down at an air force base in Louisiana, Barksdale Air Force Base near Shreveport. We can now report that information because he's since left Barksdale

I will edit out the President's transcript....

Outside the Pentagon, CNN's military affairs correspondent Jamie McIntyre

And, Jamie, you got very close to where that plane went down.

JAMIE MCINTYRE, CNN CORRESPONDENT: That's right, Judy.

A short -- a while ago I walked right up next to the building, firefighters were still trying to put the blaze. The fire, by the way, is still burning in some parts of the Pentagon. And I took a look at the huge gaping hole that's in the side of the Pentagon in an area of the Pentagon that has been recently renovated, part of a multibillion dollar renovation program here at the Pentagon. I could see parts of the airplane that crashed into the building, very small pieces of the plane on the heliport outside the building. The biggest piece I saw was about three feet long, it was silver and had been painted green and red, but I could not see any identifying markings on the plane. I also saw a large piece of shattered glass. It appeared to be a cockpit windshield or other window from the plane.

When this plane hit the Pentagon this morning, according to the Pentagon spokesman, Craig Quigley, the defense secretary, Donald Rumsfeld, incredibly is described as having run out of his office and down to actually help some of the victims onto stretchers until he was ushered into the National Military Command Center, the secure Nerve Center or War Room deep inside the Pentagon, where he remains at this time.

It is a few seconds after this where this exchange takes place...

WOODRUFF: Jamie, Aaron was talking earlier -- or one of our correspondence was talking earlier -- I think -- actually, it was Bob Franken -- with an eyewitness who said it appeared that that Boeing 757, the American jet, American Airline jet, landed short of the Pentagon.

Can you give us any better idea of how much of the plane actually impacted the building?

MCINTYRE: You know, it might have appeared that way, but from my close-up inspection, there's no evidence of a plane having crashed anywhere near the Pentagon. The only site is the actual site of the building that's crashed in, and as I said, the only pieces left that you can see are small enough that you can pick up in your hand. There are no large tail sections, wing sections, fuselage, nothing like that anywhere around, which would indicate that the entire plane crashed into the side of the Pentagon and then caused the side to collapse.

transcripts.cnn.com...

Jamie McIntyre never ONCE thought it was anything BUT a 757 that hit the Pentagon. And as he was saying in his rebuttal to the myriad of truther websites he was responding that in his eyes, the plane had not landed short, but had impacted the wall directly.

A SHINING example of the deception used by the truth movement.

[edit on 1-2-2010 by Swampfox46_1999]

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 10:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Blazer
Just some random thoughts...

Can a plane hit a structure and mostly disintegrate? Definitely, there are numerous tests that were done of flying planes into a wall and it does for the most part "go away". Planes are made to be as light as possible, so you would find no huge chunks of twisted steel as if a vehicle crashed. So I really don't have a problem with the "lack" of debris.

The skill required to dip down and skim over the lawn, I agree that is a crazy maneuver to pull off for even an experienced pilot (not like you can practice it beforehand). But honestly, I would consider that this approach was purely by accident or luck. For all we know, their goal was to strike the center courtyard area, or one of the inner rings, and they just came in too shallow. If even experienced pilots say they could not pull off that approach, then why shouldn't we consider that they were not doing it on purpose? Its like when a basketball player "casually" swishes the ball in from full court at the buzzer...he didnt think it would go in, nobody thinks he can make such a shot, but he just threw the ball and it went in, it doesnt mean he has any exceptional skill or can do it again.

The Pentagon Renovation Project. This was a public project to renovate the wedge that was struck. So if the attackers did any research at all, they would have to know that area would be mostly unoccupied, so why make it a target?

So again, I wonder what offices were on the inner wedge of the opposite site of the courtyard, if that was their true target and they undershot?

The time being off on the video, that is no surprise. While contracting sysadmin duties for various systems I have often found the system clock of even security systems to be out of whack. Without a periodic syncing the time, the clock drifts.

Again I am pretty sure we will not know all of the details until X decades from now when they declassify the event and release all of the video and pictures that they seized. If the "war on terror" continues indefinitely, they may never release the info.

I have some random thoughts of my own. First off, why confiscate video's of 'whatever' (since without any wing damage, and there not being any video footage to clearly identify, nor any black box... what hit the pentagon is still yet to be proven... by either side) hit the Pentagon?

You ask if a plane can disintegrate, then you say 'definately'. You talk about numerous tests that prove this. I would like to see some links, video links. As mentioned before by someone else on this thread there are numerous parts on that plane that would not 'vanish' like the motors, black box, and I believe he said the wheel structure system would all survive the impact. Stop drying to herd everyones focus on the thin aluminum. In fact, I know people that are machinists that build airplanes... those wings are several inches thick of aircraft grade aluminum. They are not just going to vanish. You are wrong, period.

You dont have a problem with the lack of debris, HA! Among the debris outside of the Pentagon would have been from the wing, because as you can clearly see, there was no wing penetration on the Pentagon. That being the case the wings must have gone somewhere. Where did they go Blazer?

You compare flying a huge commercial airliner into the pentagon like it was a basketball game.

No, this is nothing like a basketball game, the odds to succeed at that basketball throw cannot be compaired to the fact that 3, yes 3 "airplanes" hit ther mark 'perfectly'. Its not 3 out of 4 either, because there was no debris there either.

Explain this Blazer:

Firefighters testimonies from 9-11

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 11:08 AM
link   
If 9-11 was an inside job... and they have the power to keep it all off the media. If an insider like Aaron Russo can say what he said, did what he did... and they still don't care enough to wipe out all the footage. Then these guys are mega huge.

We are just ants to them, and it doesn't matter what is said in this forum, whether we get it right or not.

If these testimonies are accurate, then phwow. Who are we but little gnats that annoy them.

I have mental disorders to be quite honest, and I am impulsive. I get on the internet and I write all of that stuff, provide links... but I don't want to do it in a sense, I end up regretting it.

I think its in my best interest to stop while I am ahead, and retire from posting about this topic.

For the record, I think Aaron Russo was a hero that could have stood shoulder to shoulder with the likes of John F. Kennedy.

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Swampfox46_1999
reply to post by smurfy

If its the NIST pdf file....the link works on my end. However, google "pentagon building performance report" and you will find it as well. No, I was not at the Pentagon that day, several people I know well, were. One of whom, it took three days to find out he was at Bethesda being treated for the injuries he suffered that day. He was maybe fifty feet from the impact zone and he knows full well what he saw heading at the building that day (a large twin engine jetliner)...and then he remembers waking up on a litter on the lawn.

My other friends, helped evacuate the wounded and pick up the pieces, they as well, know it was Flight 77.

Fun Game Swamp, Watch I can play too.

I was piloting Flight 77, we didnt hit the Pentagon, I felt the crew needed a

Ice cream, so I took the plane down to Disneyland, and biught Ice cream.

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 11:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Sean48

I could give a rat's behind what you think. I was asked a question and I gave an honest answer. Take it for what you will.

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 04:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Swampfox46_1999

Hi Swamp,
Thanks for the reply. Would your friend say that the plane came in very low and straight like the video indicates, and not in a dive?

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 05:34 PM
link   
reply to post by smurfy

I will ask him to watch the video because I would rather have him look at it than for me to try to give an accurate account of what he told me. I do remember that he only picked it up just before it was in the vicinity of the gas station. About enough time to realize what it was and cuss before it hit.

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sean48
iginally posted by Swampfox46_1999
reply to post by smurfy

If its the NIST pdf file....the link works on my end. However, google "pentagon building performance report" and you will find it as well. No, I was not at the Pentagon that day, several people I know well, were. One of whom, it took three days to find out he was at Bethesda being treated for the injuries he suffered that day. He was maybe fifty feet from the impact zone and he knows full well what he saw heading at the building that day (a large twin engine jetliner)...and then he remembers waking up on a litter on the lawn.

My other friends, helped evacuate the wounded and pick up the pieces, they as well, know it was Flight 77.

Several of MY friends were at the pentagon too, that I know well. One of whom it took three days to find out he was at Bethesda being treated for the injuries he suffered that day. He was maybe fifty feet from the impact zone and he knows full well what he saw heading at the building that day ( it was a missile with USA markings on the side ) ...and then he remembers waking up on a litter on the lawn.

My other friends, helped evacuate the wounded and pick up the pieces, they as well, know it was US missile.

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 07:13 PM
link   
reply to post by impressme

Resulting to plagerism now? Tsk tsk.

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 08:23 PM
link   
I have a neighbour who had a family member there that fateful day.....

he laughs and shakes his head whenever the 9/11 thing comes up....

He knows what he saw....he swears on the Bible it was a missile.

He's a sincere person, not easily swayed.......I believe him....

....along with the thousands of professionals in the Military and in politics worldwide(Japanese PM, German Foreign Minister etc....),as well as architects etc who all agree it was an inside job.

What i want to know is....
Swamp....why do you care what i or others think????

Why do you come on here and mock, belittle and put people down with your childish namecalling???

I know why.....

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 09:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by benoni

....along with the thousands of professionals in the Military and in politics worldwide(Japanese PM, German Foreign Minister etc....),as well as architects etc who all agree it was an inside job.

What i want to know is....
Swamp....why do you care what i or others think????

Why do you come on here and mock, belittle and put people down with your childish namecalling???

I know why.....

Its amazing, put a title with someone's name and you will buy anything they say. The President of Gamboa says it was an inside job....and that would be good enough for you.

Mock, belittle, put down? If you bother to check, Im normally the one NOT doing that. But it is nice to know that next time someone threatens to kill me on here I can count on you jumping their case.

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 10:20 PM
link   
Awesome thread!

I was there... IN jersey city across the Hudson when i saw both planes hit the WTC.

I always found it odd the way the buildings fell.

I even talked to a few classmates asking whether or not that the building would collapse or not.

I was thinking at that time that it wouldn't, because it looked like the fires were dying out from both towers.

I was mentioning that the north tower, was hit on the top of the building, and that the undamaged section of the building, SHOULD HOLD even if there was a collapse at the impacts.

then i saw the south tower fall. being obliterated the whole way down.

I was like (damn, that shouldn't of done that!)

then i saw the north tower go down. MY jaw dropped and i left the room...

I couldn't believe what i just saw!

From day one i knew 9/11 was an inside job. in some way-shape or form.

Those buildings shouldn't of fell the way they did. Not tipping over (at impacts) , not partial, but global collapse? Give me a break. The buildings looked like they were obliterated the whole way down.

Whoever doesn't see that... Id consider those to be crazy.

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 10:39 PM
link   

Its amazing, put a title with someone's name and you will buy anything they say. The President of Gamboa says it was an inside job....and that would be good enough for you.

Like you believing in the government OS.

Mock, belittle, put down? If you bother to check, Im normally the one NOT doing that.

Yes you do, you are the one who does it all the time.

But it is nice to know that next time someone threatens to kill me on here I can count on you jumping their case.

No one threaten you. You are twisting it that way.

BTW, since you claim you’re in the military, how does that grab you that your own people disagree with you?

It must be upsetting to defend a proven lie and having commanding military officers in our military think, 911 was an inside job.
Looks to me the truth is finally penetrating all branches of our military, perhaps we might see an upraise against a treasons government, I wonder where you will stand then?

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 12:39 AM
link   
I have been reading the comments from these guys for awhile now and what always gets me is the testimony from the former staffers who worked in the Pentagon that day they all say the same thing no real debris from a jet and the hole looked like a missile impact.

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 03:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by seethelight
I have seen the wing marks on the Pentagon.

But whre are the wings or wing debris? Where is the tail?

Please show me any official report matching parts found to the plane.

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 04:02 AM
link   

Just so we're all clear Stubblebine is a lunatic.

He was so convinced of psychic phenomena he actually tried to WALK THROUGH WALLS.

So there's an example of the calibre of people you're talking about.

How many of you believe you can walk through walls?

Go on, raise your hands.

Actually he was paid by the government to figure out how to walk through walls so who is the crazy one here? Him or the the people that wrote his checks?

Hint: The people that wrote the checks would be the same people shoveling the OS.

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 05:36 AM
link   

Just so we're all clear Stubblebine is a lunatic.

He was so convinced of psychic phenomena he actually tried to WALK THROUGH WALLS.

So there's an example of the calibre of people you're talking about.

How many of you believe you can walk through walls?

Go on, raise your hands.

I'll raise my damned hand.

Not because I believe I can walk through walls, but just because I'm not afraid if you think I'm crazy, or if you think the general in question is crazy either.

I would much sooner believe that an experienced military general would have a firmer grip on reality, than an anonymous internet poster who has managed to convince him/herself that 9/11 was what the media told you it was, despite everything available to contradict that. Anyone can believe an easy lie and fit in with everybody else. It takes more than that to be a military general.

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 07:49 AM
link   
reply to post by ugie1028

Just out of curiosity - before 9/11/2001 what was the sum total of your life experience in reference to first hand observations of multi-story collapses?

I hear a lot of people say "that just didn't look right" yet have absolutely no baseline for comparison. More specifically, before 9/11/2001 no one on earth had that type of experience, yet here are these microscopic groups of people holding that, without any frame of reference, something didn't look right.

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 08:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by hooper
I hear a lot of people say "that just didn't look right" yet have absolutely no baseline for comparison. More specifically, before 9/11/2001 no one on earth had that type of experience, yet here are these microscopic groups of people holding that, without any frame of reference, something didn't look right.

And you never thought that the fact that nothing even remotely like this has ever happened to any other buildings in the world might be the reason they didn't "look right"?

They didn't even "pancake" down like people said early on. Even NIST agrees with this. The floors did not pancake into a stack at the base. The towers exploded outwards in 360 degrees, and FEMA's report even illustrates this, and I can post the diagrams to prove it. WTC7 was more of a "pancake collapse" yet it started collapsing from the bottom first, so it still doesn't make a damned bit of sense.

And you can try to marginalize us all you want, but the number of people who don't believe the official line is far from "microscopic." I know how your defense mechanisms work, though. You like to feel secure.

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 12:37 PM
link   
reply to post by bsbray11

I'll raise my hand that I think it can be done.

I used to study shaolin. They told us of a lot of things that shaolin monks had learned to do.. including walk through walls, resist spear attacks, break metal and a lot of stuff many won't believe...

The human body can do incredible things with the right knowledge and the right training. Here is a video with a few of those things I mentioned demonstrated.

[edit on 3-2-2010 by pianopraze]

<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join