It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Zombie Dogs, Commie Experiments, Video

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Ok, I hate zombies. Especially dog zombies, they are so hard to kill. But here are some Soviet Scientists reanimating dog corpses.

www.archive.org...

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 03:45 PM
link   
This one has been posted several times on ATS (and once in an X-Files movie)

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 03:50 PM
link   
I think that was one of the most disturbing things I've seen in a long time. Ugh.

Interesting, but when I die, please don't hook my head up and keep it around....

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 04:15 PM
link   
No possible defence for something like that, unnecesary and cruel science that hasn't really got any benefits for humanity nothing more than morbid curiosity of sick twisted individuals.

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by The X
No possible defence for something like that, unnecesary and cruel science that hasn't really got any benefits for humanity nothing more than morbid curiosity of sick twisted individuals.

The one benefit that stands out to me is possible human resurrection. They've done it with dogs, I'm sure they've tried it with humans. It might seem sick to you, but just imagine if we could resurrect people who have been murdered, even if for only a few minutes. As long as their brain isn't too badly decayed or damaged they could tell you who murdered them, and possibly say goodbye to their families, maybe even live on indefinitely if the tech was advanced enough. Darth Vader suit anyone?

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 04:56 PM
link   
That was disturbing on many levels, the most shocking; it was 1939... maybe elvis is alive? lol, no really.. ronald regan could have actually been a literal "dead president".

The living severed dog head on a plate was especially gnarly, duuuuuuude...

Thanks. I think.

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 04:50 PM
link   
insane to know that someone was working on this then. I wonder what kind of cognitive abilities these dogs had or didn't have.

posted on Jan, 30 2010 @ 07:56 AM
link   
Wonder if they are still working on it today?

posted on Jan, 30 2010 @ 08:04 AM
link   
reply to post by DrJay1975

That is some disturbing stuff right there! As other posters have already stated, I wonder how far this type of research has come??

Another thing to the OP, I'm pretty sure 'commie' is a derogatory term and you may well insult any Russian members we have here. Just a thought.

posted on Jan, 30 2010 @ 12:57 PM
link   
Well they are more than welcome to chastize me for the use of the word Commie. I seriously doubt it will offend anyone though.

Here are some progressions. Us Scientists have brought dogs back after 3 hours of clinical death.

www.mindfully.org...
blog.taragana.com...

They say human tests will begin within a year. 3 Hours, wow.

posted on Jan, 30 2010 @ 03:13 PM
link   
you do realize we practice this on humans now, the fact that we classify 'death' as the cessation of brain activity rather then respiration is a testament to that fact.
examples: the fact that we have 'do not resuscitate' orders, oh and terry schaivo, remember that one?

posted on Jan, 30 2010 @ 05:00 PM
link   
I thought that this was pretty neat myself. Slightly gruesome at some points such as when the dog head lay there on a platter.

I do agree that this did not seem to have any application for human use or otherwise at first glance. Through the video though I thought about how this could be implemented in humans who have died and could still be revived if they have not been "dead" for long periods of time.

First you have to see if you are able to do a "re-animation" before being able to test it on humans. I believe a dog was used because the veins and organs were easily to find, handle, and stick tubes into,, rather than say a tiny mouse where you'd really have to be precise to carry something like this out.

I have no doubt that this was already done on humans as experiments but behind closed doors. Black projects are probably already cloning anyone they want

Also since this was done in 1938/1940 and the war went on until 1945 they probably have done expirements on people but possible proof of that could have been wiped out.

Imagine a soldier who has died, but is able to get put into a helicopter or a humvee to get back to base. You could have a machine that oxygenates some pre-saved blood and re-introduces it into the body in order to revive the dead soldier.

A murder victim who is found shortly after their attacker has killed them could be possibly revived and they would be able to give info on what exactly happened.

These are just thoughts im having in where this could be applied to in human life.

............. i wonder how many dogs it took before they got it right??

posted on Jan, 30 2010 @ 05:03 PM
link   
Amazing find! Thanks for the hook up.

Star n Flag

posted on Jan, 30 2010 @ 07:11 PM
link   
the biggest issue with revival of a murder vic or even a person that died from other means is that inorder for this to work they must first correct what killed them. and it would have to be done before any decay of the cells. so if someone got stabed in the chest they would have to repair the damaged organs very quickly before setting up all the equipment and doing this.. its almost impossible unless they were ready for it before the person even died

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 06:25 PM
link   
Did anybody else notice at the beginning credits it said:animated by? I find that interesting......

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by WinterWonderland
Wonder if they are still working on it today?

If they are it will open up a whole pandora's box.

Fact- Once you are dead you are not considered a person but legaly 'property' without any more rights than your TV, couch or bicycle.

If you were reanimated you would have no rights at all.

posted on Feb, 5 2010 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by dragonlova
Did anybody else notice at the beginning credits it said:animated by? I find that interesting......

i found that strange to but maby he was just the guy for the wrighting on the hart moniter lol what a job that was lol and the head thing creepy dude i wonder how long it would live you with out food for energy no stommac hows it guna get energy????

and wouldent that go for humans to beacuse you might be able to get the main organs working again but what about the rest ?

posted on Feb, 5 2010 @ 07:47 PM
link   
wheew... pretty intersting and spooky at the same time... since then it makes me wonder just how much medical advancement has been gained since 1939 or 1940....

posted on Feb, 6 2010 @ 05:40 AM
link   
I recall seeing a similar video of them having attached a second dog's head on a regular dog, it had been mixed together with this video at this time which leads me to believe this video is part of a collection of experiments on film.

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 12:11 PM
link   
Maybe one day when our bodies die we will be able to have our heads alive and talking in a jar O_O

I found the part with the alive dog head rather cruel and disturbing though, was there really any need for the acid?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join