It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

911 OS Debate Facts, Bring sources, not Opinions

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2010 @ 10:24 PM
link   
reply to post by impressme

Neither are the opinions posted on the truther websites that you quote from.
I asked if a statement on the web was all you needed.

posted on Feb, 4 2010 @ 10:26 PM
link   
Yeah, the proximate cause of those explosions were people jumping out of the towers. You know that people explode and make a very loud noise when they hit the ground. These OS apologists are getting funnier by the minute.

posted on Feb, 4 2010 @ 10:29 PM
link   
reply to post by SphinxMontreal

It is obvious that you misunderstand my example. Read what BSBray asked.
There is no evidence for demolitions. You don't have any and neither does anyone else. There is only speculation. Follow the evidence and see where it leads.

posted on Feb, 4 2010 @ 10:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by dereks

Originally posted by bsbray11
Can you please post your positive evidence that these explosions were caused by falling objects?

How about you post the evidence that there were actualy explosions...

I just did, are you blind? Or did you just refuse to watch either video?

Would you please post your evidence that these explosions were NOT caused by bombs/explosives? Or better yet can you prove ANYTHING about them at all?

posted on Feb, 4 2010 @ 10:33 PM
link   
Please reframe from posting opinions and people lets stick to the facts and lets see some credible sources to back your claims.
You debunkers need to learn how to debate.

If you all considered “opinions” are facts, then we do not need science in any debate do we?
In fact, we should beg to shut down all science laboratory across America, because scientific evidences is worthless on ATS real debates and opinions are better than science, thank you for clearing this up for us, well done.

posted on Feb, 4 2010 @ 10:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by pteridine
Your example could have been an explosion from a burst vessel or piece of building falling.

If you just want to make stuff up, it could have also been an explosive/bomb.

Can you please post your evidence that it was a burst vessel or piece of building falling?

Maybe it was falling counterweights from an elevator.

MAYBE it was my aunt falling down the elevator.

Can you please post your evidence to support any of these assertions?

posted on Feb, 4 2010 @ 10:34 PM
link   
reply to post by bsbray11

I think the problem here is that you are classifying a booming noise as an explosion when it may not be anything exploding.

posted on Feb, 4 2010 @ 10:34 PM
link   

Read what BSBray asked.
There is no evidence for demolitions. You don't have any and neither does anyone else. There is only speculation. Follow the evidence and see where it leads.

I notice you are completely ignoring our repeated requests to prove what was causing these explosions.

Can you PLEASE post positive evidence proving what was causing all of these explosions?

posted on Feb, 4 2010 @ 10:36 PM
link   

I think the problem here is that you are classifying a booming noise as an explosion when it may not be anything exploding.

I think the problem is that you are refusing to post positive evidence as to what is causing these explosions.

One definition of explosion is simply a very loud, sharp noise. These are extremely loud noises. Therefore the word "explosion" applies to them. So far as I have seen you have NO IDEA what was causing them, only speculation.

Are you going to keep SPECULATING or will you PLEASE post positive evidence as to what was causing these explosions?

posted on Feb, 4 2010 @ 10:36 PM
link   

They weren't assertions. Please read more carefully. Noise doesn't mean explosions.
Explosions don't mean demolitions.
If you suspect demolitions, you need evidence to prove them. You have no evidence of demolitions.

posted on Feb, 4 2010 @ 10:37 PM
link   

They weren't assertions. Please read more carefully. Noise doesn't mean explosions.
Explosions don't mean demolitions.
If you suspect demolitions, you need evidence to prove them. You have no evidence of demolitions.

Why do you keep bringing up things I am not even talking about and continue to refuse to address the question I have asked a million times?

Will you please post your positive evidence as to what was causing these NOISES?

posted on Feb, 4 2010 @ 10:38 PM
link   

Dropping a book on the floor produces a loud noise. Car wrecks are loud. Do you classify either of these as explosions?

posted on Feb, 4 2010 @ 10:39 PM
link   

Dropping a book on the floor produces a loud noise. Car wrecks are loud. Do you classify either of these as explosions?

Please address the question.

Can you please provide your positive evidence as to what was causing these NOISES?

posted on Feb, 4 2010 @ 10:40 PM
link   
"Can you PLEASE post positive evidence proving what was causing all of these explosions?"

I think the OSers are implying that it was jumping victims and their spontaneous combustion which was causing these explosions. In all seriousness, they cannot explain the source of these explosions and are grasping for straws. I can't blame them - they have to somehow justify the lies.

posted on Feb, 4 2010 @ 10:42 PM
link   

Obviously, there is no positive evidence of what was causing many of the noises heard during the WTC events.

We do know that there was no evidence found for demolitions, so we can only say that it wasn't demolitions.

posted on Feb, 4 2010 @ 10:43 PM
link   

Would you please post your evidence that these explosions were NOT caused by bombs/explosives? Or better yet can you prove ANYTHING about them at all?

You are the one claiming that they are bombs/explosions how about posting proof that is what they are? Of course you are unable to, funny that. We know no explosives were used in the towers, that is a truther lie.

posted on Feb, 4 2010 @ 10:45 PM
link   

Obviously, there is no positive evidence of what was causing many of the noises heard during the WTC events.

Sorry, that sounds too much like your accusation that we are only speculating that they were bombs/explosives. Therefore that is totally unacceptable.

Can you please post your evidence as to what exactly must have been causing these NOISES?

posted on Feb, 4 2010 @ 10:45 PM
link   

I notice you are completely ignoring our repeated requests to prove what was causing these explosions.

I notice you are completely ignoring our repeated requests to post proof that there were actual explosions, not just loud noises?

Can you PLEASE post positive evidence proving what was causing all of these explosions?

How about you posting evidence that they were actual explosions, not just a loud noise....

posted on Feb, 4 2010 @ 10:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by dereks
You are the one claiming that they are bombs/explosions how about posting proof that is what they are?

I have made no such claim. Knock yourself out looking for it.

Also re-read the OP. This thread is all about YOU providing evidence for the "official story." So can you please post your positive evidence as to what was causing all of those NOISES?

We know no explosives were used in the towers, that is a truther lie.

Can you please post your positive evidence that the noises were not caused by explosives?

posted on Feb, 4 2010 @ 10:50 PM
link   
reply to post by pteridine

Can you just answer me this.

Do you know for certain what caused these noises?

If not, why not?

You obviously feel the investigation done was enough to satisfy you so I cannot wait for the answers.

Deflections and off topic redirects will be ignored.

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join