It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

911 OS Debate Facts, Bring sources, not Opinions

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2010 @ 09:18 PM
link   
reply to post by bsbray11

Perhaps you have confused me with another poster. I suggested that falling objects would make explosive like sounds. We know for sure that there were falling objects.

Sealed containers bursting in the fires would certainly sound like explosions as that is what they were.

Taking down such a large building would require many charges. Cutter charges have a sharp crack to them and none of those sounds were heard. Four would be needed around a box beam and three would be needed on an I-beam for a complete cut.

There is no evidence of explosives.

posted on Feb, 4 2010 @ 09:22 PM
link   
reply to post by pteridine

The scientific community does not consider this a burning question that is worth the time and effort of studying.

Really, do you have sources to support that claim? Or are you just spouting your opinion again?

Bentham Press publications are not considered scientific journals as Bentham is a vanity publisher and their journals are not usually read by scientists.

Really, and you have evidences and source that prove your accusations or is this more opinions again?

Even the paint samples are of questionable legitimacy.

Really, and to whom are all these top scientists who have questionable legitimacy of the paint chips? I am sure you have a mountain of credible sources.

Essentially, most scientists ignore Jones.

Really, and you have credible sources like websites from credible scientists, who have made these claims?

It is not right that he takes advantage of those folks who do not understand what he has done and accept his word at face value.

Really, just like NIST did, right?

BTW, this thread is about bringing “credible sources” to the table and debating the facts lets leave out opinions.

You do know how to debate don’t you?

[edit on 4-2-2010 by impressme]

posted on Feb, 4 2010 @ 09:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by pteridine
Perhaps you have confused me with another poster. I suggested that falling objects would make explosive like sounds. We know for sure that there were falling objects.

Can you please post your positive evidence that these explosions were caused by falling objects?

posted on Feb, 4 2010 @ 09:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by impressme

The scientific community does not consider this a burning question that is worth the time and effort of studying.

Really, do you have sources to support that claim? Or are you just spouting your opinion again?

*****The evidence is that no one is doing it.

Bentham Press publications are not considered scientific journals as Bentham is a vanity publisher and their journals are not usually read by scientists.

Really, and you have evidences and source that prove your accusations or is this more opinions again?

****Bentham publications are not used as references in refereed journals. Check the ISI indexes or just browse through JACS, Angew Chem, Phys Letters, and look for Bentham Publications being referred to.

Even the paint samples are of questionable legitimacy.

Really, and to whom are all these top scientists who have questionable legitimacy of the paint chips? I am sure you have a mountain of credible sources.
*****As this is a forensic study, a chain of evidence must be established to consider the samples as legitimate. The samples were collected by various people and given to Jones. One person carried a handful around for a while. No chain of evidence.

Essentially, most scientists ignore Jones.

Really, and you have credible sources like websites from credible scientists, who have made these claims?

*****Scientists don't publish websites with lists of people they ignore.

It is not right that he takes advantage of those folks who do not understand what he has done and accept his word at face value.

Really, just like NIST did, right?

BTW, this thread is about bringing “credible sources” to the table and debating the facts lets leave out opinions.

You do know how to debate don’t you?

*****Yes. Do you know what facts are?

posted on Feb, 4 2010 @ 09:36 PM
link   

Firstly, if the noises were caused by falling objects, they were not "explosions."
Refer to the videos where people jumping were impacting the roof of the entryway.

posted on Feb, 4 2010 @ 09:39 PM
link   

Can you please post your evidence that this explosion was caused by someone jumping from one of the buildings?:

posted on Feb, 4 2010 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by bsbray11
Can you please post your evidence that this explosion was caused by someone jumping from one of the buildings?:

what explosion? Sounds like a piece of the building fell of and hit the ground

posted on Feb, 4 2010 @ 09:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by dereks

Yes, an extremely loud sound. This is one definition of explosion.

A sudden sharp, explosive noise: bang, bark, clap, crack, pop1, rat-a-tat-tat, report, snap.

www.answers.com...

Can you provide positive evidence that a large falling object caused the explosion?

Like pteridine said, gut feelings don't count as evidence.

posted on Feb, 4 2010 @ 10:02 PM
link   

*****The evidence is that no one is doing it.

That is not evidences. I ask you to present credible evidences, and now you are back to giving your opinions again.

****Bentham publications are not used as references in refereed journals. Check the ISI indexes or just browse through JACS, Angew Chem, Phys Letters, and look for Bentham Publications being referred to.

Again I asked YOU to bring sources to this debate and all you do is give your opinions.

You have to bring your sources to support your claims, where are they?

*****As this is a forensic study, a chain of evidence must be established to consider the samples as legitimate. The samples were collected by various people and given to Jones. One person carried a handful around for a while. No chain of evidence.

That is untrue. Read about the “chain of evidences” in his report.

The Open Chemical Physics Journal

www.bentham-open.org.../2009/00000002/00000001/7TOCPJ.SGM

RED CHIPS: Evidence of WTC Thermite in Peer-Reviewed Paper

www.nowpublic.com...

Again this is your opinion, where are your sources to back your claim?

*****Yes. Do you know what facts are?

Do you? Again I ask you to please stick to the facts and stop making assertion to what you “think” what scientist ignore.

Lets see some credible sources.

posted on Feb, 4 2010 @ 10:02 PM
link   

Can you provide positive evidence that a large falling object caused the explosion?

Can you provide positive evidence it was caused by high explosives.... of course you cannot, as there is no evidence anywhere any form of high explosive was used bringing down any of the WTC buildings!

posted on Feb, 4 2010 @ 10:07 PM
link   
reply to post by dereks

And your evidences is what again? Do you have a credible source that backs your claim?

posted on Feb, 4 2010 @ 10:11 PM
link   

Again I asked YOU to bring sources to this debate and all you do is give your opinions.

he did bring sources, eg ISI indexes or just browse through JACS, Angew Chem, Phys Letters, and look for Bentham Publications being referred to

You have to bring your sources to support your claims, where are they?

What is the problem with the reading comprehension "truthers" have"
ISI indexes or just browse through JACS, Angew Chem, Phys Letters, ARE sources....

That is untrue. Read about the “chain of evidences” in his report.

people supposedly keeping dust for 7 years.... no chain of evidence there

Please show website that has list of people scientists ignore.... of course you are unable to, as they do not exist!

Lets see some credible sources.

this from a "truther" who is only able to quote "conspiracy theory sites"!!

posted on Feb, 4 2010 @ 10:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by dereks

Can you provide positive evidence it was caused by high explosives.... of course you cannot, as there is no evidence anywhere any form of high explosive was used bringing down any of the WTC buildings!

I asked a specific question. You failed to answer it.

Can you please provide your evidence that a large falling object caused the explosion? Yes or no?

Also can you please provide evidence as to the causes of these explosions?:

posted on Feb, 4 2010 @ 10:14 PM
link   

reply to

Do you expect me to find a statement on the web stating that "Scientists don't publish websites with lists of people they ignore." Would that be the evidence you need? Just a statement on the web?

posted on Feb, 4 2010 @ 10:14 PM
link   
reply to post by dereks

And your evidences is what again? Do you have a credible source that backs your claim?

We are still waiting?

You need to ask someone how to debate an issue.

posted on Feb, 4 2010 @ 10:18 PM
link   

Do you expect me to find a statement on the web stating that "Scientists don't publish websites with lists of people they ignore." Would that be the evidence you need? Just a statement on the web?

You shouldn’t be making statement that you cannot back up in a debate. Your opinions are not facts.

posted on Feb, 4 2010 @ 10:21 PM
link   

I am still waiting to see your evidence that the explosion in the video was caused by a large falling object.

Also I want to see evidence as to what caused the explosions in the other video posted above, especially the ones the firefighter was describing.

posted on Feb, 4 2010 @ 10:21 PM
link   

Can you please post your positive evidence that these explosions were caused by falling objects?

How about you post the evidence that there were actualy explosions...

posted on Feb, 4 2010 @ 10:22 PM
link   

Your example could have been an explosion from a burst vessel or piece of building falling. Maybe it was falling counterweights from an elevator. One little boom would not result in a collapsed WTC. You'd need many more and the noise of cutters would be sharper.

If you claim demolitions, all that is needed is evidence of demolitions. No evidence of demolitions was found, so the noise must be something else.

posted on Feb, 4 2010 @ 10:24 PM
link   

I am still waiting to see your evidence that the explosion in the video was caused by a large falling object.

How about you post evidence that the noise was actually a explosion, you are the one claiming it was a explosion, so how about posting proof of a explosion...

Also I want to see evidence as to what caused the explosions in the other video posted above, especially the ones the firefighter was describing.

Again, you post evidence there was a actual explosion, not just a noise that sounded like a explosion....

remember, you are the one making claims there were explosions, so it is up to you to back that claim up!

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join