It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is SEXY to you?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2010 @ 01:37 AM
link   
A woman who can share her thoughts, holding nothing back, keeping no secrets, being a best friend to beat all best friends.

A woman who can with just a look, or a smile, melt my heart.

Doesn't really matter what her figure is. If I had my druthers, I would choose a woman who was heavier rather than "anorexic" looking. it is all in the eyes, and the small actions. A squeeze of the hand, a hug from behind, that look across a room that makes you feel special.

The ability to laugh at what life throws at her, no drama queens please. Never taking life for granted, but is just as comfortable and fun at home as going out for the evening.

Hair colour? Who cares, I have none anyways so how can I be picky. I really don't care anyways.

I like a woman with an accent. Whether it be American, Australian, Dutch, Scottish, whatever,I don't know why, I just do.

I must admit my take on what I find sexy has changed over the years, but that is what get's me every time. Trouble is, the ones that fit the bill are in a relationship already, usually being taken for granted and unhappy, but what is one to do?

Been there, done that, and realize that I cannot change someone just as they cannot change me, so that limits them somewhat. I won't settle for less, nor would I expect them to either.

Perhaps someday....

posted on Feb, 24 2010 @ 04:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok

Hey, bimbos have their place... They're like little convertibles, fun to drive, but you wouldn't want it for the everyday commute...

Ah yes of course, but the topic is what is "sexy" remember.

I could still be attrtaced to a cute girl, or funky etc. Sexy is not the only thing that can attract I guess.

posted on Feb, 24 2010 @ 06:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by tribewilder
A woman who can share her thoughts, holding nothing back, keeping no secrets, being a best friend to beat all best friends.

A woman who can with just a look, or a smile, melt my heart.

Doesn't really matter what her figure is. If I had my druthers, I would choose a woman who was heavier rather than "anorexic" looking. it is all in the eyes, and the small actions. A squeeze of the hand, a hug from behind, that look across a room that makes you feel special.

Perhaps someday....

How the hell are you not snapped up tribe?

I agree on everything you wrote!

A girl that with just one look can make you go weak at the knees, and beautiful eyes, nothing like a girl with gorgeous eyes! somebody you can feel so at ease with straight off, and share everything good and bad, a woman who knows herself!

I love an accent too, just something very attractive about certain accents, irish, american/canadian even welsh!

Ahhh we can dream!

posted on Feb, 24 2010 @ 07:26 AM
link   
pardon the language but Michael Rappaport's riff on beautiful girls is fitting here. Great movie, incredible cast, amazing soundtrack and it contains the only redeeming thing Rosie O'Donnell has ever done.

posted on Feb, 24 2010 @ 08:26 AM
link   

I don't understand it either Valiant. There really should be a Mrs Tribewilder, although I have to admit that I'm fast developing an almighty (but platonic!) crush on the poor man....God help him!

Hmmmm.....I suppose I should chip in here with what I find sexy, since that's the subject of the thread. It's hard to quantify, but there are a few non-negotiables, like sense of humour, compassion, *personal hygiene*! (I love a guy who smells good), intelligence of course, creativity, but more a strong sense of who he is and what he's here for. Not really fussed about physical stuff, what they look like and so on, apart from clean, and obviously well cared for. Also it helps if he doesn't get all stressed out and huffy when I throw one of my OCD hissy fits, usually about house mess.......it's best just to giggle and comply really.

And hands.....warm, strong, clean, well kept hands that are good at....um....stuff...............

posted on Feb, 24 2010 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by caitlinfae

I don't understand it either Valiant. There really should be a Mrs Tribewilder, although I have to admit that I'm fast developing an almighty (but platonic!) crush on the poor man....God help him!

I second that, or do I third that? lol!

posted on Feb, 24 2010 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by zazzafrazz
I like good looking men, but that is usually a fleeting fancy..... I find traditionally 'ugly' men dead sexy if they fit the above bill.

Well, there's hope for me yet

posted on Feb, 24 2010 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by OzWeatherman

I like good looking men, but that is usually a fleeting fancy..... I find traditionally 'ugly' men dead sexy if they fit the above bill.

You know what you have to do.....zazz readies and heats up wax pot.

posted on Feb, 24 2010 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Oh shut up

:shk:

posted on Feb, 24 2010 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Oh shut up

Hahaha honestly!

posted on Feb, 24 2010 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by caitlinfae

Well, there we go then

posted on Feb, 24 2010 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by valiant

Oh shut up

Hahaha honestly!

Ive just realized for thoe who dont know the OZ "Wax mah ......" story, that post of mine can look like I am preparing to de-chewbacca wookie myself for oz...Oh Dear, no no no no. It is Oz that was begging for a waxing that I am referring to!

[edit on 24-2-2010 by zazzafrazz]

posted on Feb, 24 2010 @ 05:04 PM
link   
reply to post by zazzafrazz

It was a drunken typo

Note- I do not advocate drinking and muttering, bad things will happen, so bad that small and cute animals will become so upset, forget to breathe and die. Save the cute animals and dont drink and mutter

posted on Feb, 24 2010 @ 07:11 PM
link   
Sorry guy's my imagination went way ott

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 12:18 PM
link   
If we're going just on looks then here is what my wife and I like

She drops her jaw when I put on my riding pants, boots and half chaps with a nice tshirt and my barn hat. I have been riding competitively and doing equaestrian jumping for...phew...like 20 years or so. She loves my legs and says I have the legs to pull off the tight pants.

Now for her...she could stop my heart any time she wears my hockey jersey around. It is like ten sizes too big for her...sooo sexy. Also she has the sexiest neck I have ever seen...

ok I gotta stop now :-p

So let's get less shallow now. For me I find a balance to be very sexy. A girl who is dependent but needs me sometimes...confident but shy....I don't know I think the personality I find sexy is one of balance. Oh I am sure that's boring to some but I like it.

-Kyo

posted on Mar, 9 2010 @ 06:41 AM
link   

You owe me a new monitor. I just blew coffee all over this one. LMAO

posted on Mar, 9 2010 @ 04:10 PM
link   
To me "sexy" resides in the attitude of the man-

Self-confidence is a MUST. Intelligence as well.
And a bizarre nature.

Physically wise- I like tall -normal weight men.
Beautiful hands and intense eyes.

posted on Mar, 9 2010 @ 04:27 PM
link   
I absolutely hate it when my girl gets made up, but I've come to realize that its more for her than for me, so I've stopped caring.

Sexy? 100% natural. No makeup, no nail polish, no perfume, no cloth...... Ahem, sorry.

Sexy is a smile and the ability to laugh at oneself. If a girl can openly make fun of herself I usually fall for her pretty quickly.

Sexy is being intelligent and making the other women around you look like girls, because they care about things as trivial as one-upping the other girls in the room.

I usually go for the goofy nerdy girl who looks good in sweats.

posted on Mar, 11 2010 @ 01:18 AM
link   
oh and Jack Black is sexy to me!

posted on Mar, 11 2010 @ 02:16 AM
link   
I can tell you what is not sxc, and that would be the way my guy is acting right now, it involves:

Accusation
Being Demanding
Unpassionate, and more...

I won't get into detail but, gah come on...just shutup, and leave me alone for now...I'm going to do what I want, and stop begging, it does'nt turn me on at all.

I will list what is sxc when I have more time! *flagged*

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join