It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dead Celebrities That Are Now Alive

page: 36
<< 33  34  35    37  38  39 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Iamonlyhuman
I’m sorry but this is freaking me out…. And I don’t get freaked out about things like this because they NEVER happen to me. I love reading about this stuff and thinking about “alternate universes”, etc… but never have I ever experienced anything that others have.

I posted above about remembering that Norm from Cheers and Billy Graham had died. Even though I remember Norm dying it’s not really a clear memory. But Billy Graham on the other hand was just about a month ago. It was all over the news, internet, local TV and radio shows. I remember very clearly the whole thing. But I just looked and no, he’s not dead! I called my mother, convinced that she would remember too but no, neither her or my father thinks he’s dead. I’m not calling anyone else.

Originally posted by Donkey_Dean
I remember many years ago seeing in a magazine about Joanne Woodward's (Paul Newman's wife) death. I didn't know that she was alive until Paul died.

I remember when she died too. It was in the mid 70’s? She died by drowning. She had gone swimming in the ocean off of their boat. I remember it clearly. Wikipedia shows her alive.

they even had an unsolved Mysteries about her drowning, and some suspected fowl play etc..... she is alive??? WOW,

Billy Graham died years ago, and just died again!?!?!

Ed macmahon died about 4 times in my recollection..

Patric Swayze has died twice...

Norm From Cheers died,

Earnest died for sure.

Nelson Mandella Died.

There are sooo many...

I am not religious, but maybe someone knew about the timelines converging near the restet for the galaxy, or whatever the "end' is supposed to be, becaue in the Bible it says the dead will raise from their graves or whatever... maybe that is what it means???? A convergence of these timelines making the dead alive all in one timeline??

edit on 12-9-2010 by mellisamouse because: crappy keyboard leaves out letters all over the place

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 08:16 PM
link   
Gary Coleman died like 2-3ish years ago, right around the same time Bernie Mac and George Carlin died..... it was alllll over facebook...

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 10:01 PM
link   
reply to post by mellisamouse

You know, I had heard of that part of Revelation where it talks about the dead will rise again or some such thing. I never gave it much thought. I know some people like to think it means there is going to be a zombie apocalypse. I just kind of shrugged and chalked it up as yet another mystery of the Bible. It never occurred to me to think that portion of the Bible could be referencing this phenomenon some of us are experiencing. That's a very interesting take on it, Mellisamouse.

Of all the celebs listed, so far Nelson Mandela is the only one I personally had a recollection of having died and "come back". Until now. This whole thing about Kevin McCarthy just knocked me for a loop. It knocks me out in a way Nelson Mandela didn't because the whole thing with Nelson happened so long ago I could easily chalk it up to a mistake in my memory.

With Kevin M it's different. My memory of his "first death" is more recent so I can at least recall details surrounding my recollection of that event. I can't quite pinpoint when I think he died but I know my memory of his "first" passing is less than 3 years old. I remember having the conversation with my husband. I remember being bummed out that Kevin had passed away. I remember reading the article of his passing and how he was in both versions of Invasion of the Body Snatchers (I think there are actually 3 versions but I mean the original from the 1950's and the first remake from the late 1970's).

This is such a shock to my system. Even more shocking to me is the fact my husband has no memory of Kevin McCarthy at all. I remember when I talked to him about Kevin's "first" passing, he knew who Kevin McCarthy was. He remembered we watched both movies together. We talked about how it was cool he was in the remake and got to play the crazy guy giving the warning.

This time he remembers NOTHING. He had no idea who I was talking about. He says he can't even remember watching the movies with me. He thinks he MIGHT remember but he's not sure.

I know over in the Australia topic some people talk about how the people in their lives seem changed from what they remember. At the time I read those posts I couldn't really relate. That has changed. This is definitely the case for me, now. In this case an entire shared memory I have with my husband has been wiped out. Erased.

This feels like a culmination of something that happened to me last week. I was in a group e-mail with some longtime friends. As I was typing out my email I realized I'd already typed out the same words before in reply to the very same discussion. I went through my archives but could not find any archived version of this conversation. Yet I felt such a strong sense of deja vu about the entire conversation I had difficulty finishing my email. It felt so pointless to continue when I felt like we had already done this. I had other flashes of deja vu since then but otherwise have felt normal, though a bit fatigued and sometimes a little disoriented, like I'm fighting off a low grade virus.

It just blows my mind. There is no freaking way Kevin McCarthy died NOW. The dude died already at least a year ago. Now I'm beginning to understand it must feel to be among those who feel certain Billy Graham died.

Oh well if there are any others out there who feel certain they heard of Kevin McCarthy passing, speak up. I don't want to be the only oddball here!

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 04:23 AM
link   
Im in the uk and i too heard that Gary Coleman, Earnest Borgnine and Dionne Warwick had died.

I clearly remember a collegue having a picture of Gary on his PC with the news story. When he told me i said "what you talking about willis"

I suspect rumours coupled with imperfect memory but you never know.

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 12:50 PM
link   
I've never been too sure about Ernest Borgnine. As far as I know Dionne Warwick is alive and I never had any memory of her passing. Okay just googled her and yes, she's alive and well, bless her. Lovely singer. Kevin McCarthy I'm absolutely sure my memory is not playing tricks on me with this news. I know I heard of his passing before yesterday. So it's just something I'm going to have to chalk up to "Just one of those things" and move on. I can speculate all I like that I jumped dimensions or some such thing but I'll never be able to prove it by just one oddball memory of this actor apparently dying twice, lol, so I'll be moving right along.

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 01:38 AM
link   
reply to post by SheeplFlavoredAgain

Gary Coleman is definitely dead so if he turns up again...

I guess that this effect is most commonly caused by poor memory and or confusion between celebrities. If adam sandler died i would probably be sure that ben stiller was dead because i mix them up.

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 01:57 AM
link   
reply to post by spookfish

This is real.

This is not due to parallel universes.

This is has nothing to do with time travel.

I recommend that anyone exeriencing this does not post in this thread.

Geez spooky, way to scare the hell out of me.

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 02:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by mellisamouse

Originally posted by Iamonlyhuman[/i

Originally posted by Donkey_Dean
I remember many years ago seeing in a magazine about Joanne Woodward's (Paul Newman's wife) death. I didn't know that she was alive until Paul died.

I remember when she died too. It was in the mid 70’s? She died by drowning. She had gone swimming in the ocean off of their boat. I remember it clearly. Wikipedia shows her alive.

edit on 12-9-2010 by mellisamouse because: crappy keyboard leaves out letters all over the place

Sorry to say that the actress you are speaking about was Natalie Wood...not Joanne Woodward...Natalie was the wife of Robert Wagner. Yes, Unsolved Mysteries did do a piece on her back in the 70's.

I will agree that there are many we think have passed and seem to pop up here and there alive...after all anything is possible in Hollywood...

~holly

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 02:31 AM
link   
The whole "parallel universe" idea of explaining these dual experiences could also be a factor in why people experience events such as JFK's assassination and 9/11 differently. One group sees/hears shots fired from the front, another sees/hears shots from the 6th floor of the Depository. Dallas doctors see evidence of shots from the front when examining Kennedy's body, Bethesda doctors see evidence of shots from the back. The Pentagon shows evidence both for and against a large airliner striking the Pentagon. The WTC towers collapsed from fires and damage from the crashed jets, or they imploded with controlled demolition techniques.

Do I really believe all that? Not really; just the ramblings of someone in dire need of some sleep.
But mysteries exist in recollections of all kinds of events, so either it's the mind playing tricks or it's something truly bizarre and inexplicable.

Off to bed, half expecting this post and this thread to disappear into an alternate universe by the time I wake up in the morning.

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 02:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by LightFantastic

I guess that this effect is most commonly caused by poor memory and or confusion between celebrities. If adam sandler died i would probably be sure that ben stiller was dead because i mix them up.

Oh man that is an insult to Ben. Adam is an unfunny gimp...

And lets not forget, (And Im sure it has been mentioned numerous times), about poor old Jeff Goldblum, may he rest in peace.

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 04:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by badw0lf

Originally posted by LightFantastic

Oh man that is an insult to Ben. Adam is an unfunny gimp...

And lets not forget, (And Im sure it has been mentioned numerous times), about poor old Jeff Goldblum, may he rest in peace.

Jeff Goldblum is alive...
According to imdb he is very much alive and still active.

www.imdb.com...

I never heard of his death.At least i don't remember it.

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 11:05 PM
link   
Wow what a totally fascinating subject .

I plan to keep a daily diary of all major headlines , celebrity deaths , etc , because I too think that there is something very wrong , that I can't quite put my finger on .

Star and flag to the OP

cj6

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 11:21 AM
link   
I remember vividly seeing a news story a couple of years ago that french actor Gerard Depardieu had died and it was on several popular shows like access hollywood and i just saw him in a new movie last week

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 11:24 AM
link   
this thread is pretty sad. bad memory and mixing up celebrities is suddenly parallel universes and people coming back from the dead...

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 11:36 AM
link   
reply to post by mellisamouse

I though earnest borgnine died awhile back and just last month I saw him on a commercial I believe for the world trade center 7 building but I cant find it now,but I would swear he's been dead since the 80's

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 11:40 AM
link   
reply to post by jennybeth

oh my god I thought he died back in the 70's?

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 11:44 AM
link   
reply to post by hotgreenwasabi

I thought she was dead as well because I remember wondering who's going to get all her shoes?

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by gandalphthegrey
because I too think that there is something very wrong , that I can't quite put my finger on .

Sure you can. It goes right against your temple.

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 12:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Donkey_Dean

Great thread! My husband is always saying this kind of stuff and for a while I was telling him he was crazy. Then I started to notice it, too. Clones? Alternate universes? Or a psychological trick - we are mixing celebs up? Glad we are not the only ones who have experienced this

edit on 16-12-2010 by GirlGenius because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrDesolate

Originally posted by gandalphthegrey
because I too think that there is something very wrong , that I can't quite put my finger on .

Sure you can. It goes right against your temple.

Did you know that the horizon line in your Avatar is sloping ? . Talk about irrelevance ............

new topics

top topics

<< 33  34  35    37  38  39 >>

join