It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S. military is liaising with extraterrestrial life according to independent sources

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 01:02 PM
link   
Such reports have been circulating for a long time, reports from people like William Cooper who claim to have seen documents of such meetings dating back to the 1950s. Also a new report of a meeting on a desolate Pacific island (look for the thread on ATS). Reverse engeneering and such that has come from alien technology such as Stealth, fiber obtics and more. If reports are true about the agreements the US goverment have with aliens then its very distubing indeed. Exchange of technology for the right to abduct humans for their experimentations. Seems that this agreement went south and the abductions increased much more and are now out of the control of the govenment and this is a big reason for the silence about ETs. They simply don't want to panic the population and have a backlash for selling us down the river.

Ofcourse all of this is "speculation" it could all be bogus garbage, but it could also be true. Maybe part of it at least... who knows if we will ever find out the real truth, and if we ever do, will it be somethng we really want to know and under what circumstances would we find out?

As for Love and Peace, yes its a great thought but in NOThuman! Humans do one thing really well, kill and make war, it seems to come naturally for our race to be violent and destroy good. Really sad !

[edit on 29-12-2009 by Cydonia2012]

[edit on 29-12-2009 by Cydonia2012]

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 01:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Zosynspiracy

I definitely do not believe the govmt loves me -no1.

no2-now your switching topics about the military and compartments and who knows what who is doing...I am talking about an intelligent life form visiting a plantet...are you still with me? who would you talk to first? the star nose chipmunks, or the sheeple with no particular leader in mind, or the apparent leader of civilation as we know it? It makes sense, pr maybe you would rather they come to you first?

now what "big picture" are you talkin about?

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 01:10 PM
link   
Your thinking is awsome I concur with all but the meat shipment ,could you expound on that one a little?

I know we look like a stockyard from the outside but I was lead to believe that our population growth was intentional and needed as we are a battleforce .we just dont know it.

I was told I could fly a ship on my own as a child,I was taken to the moon and given task specific training or teaching using gravity defeating toys.

As to us being eaten as a food source,well I guess we eat each other so what is the surprise there?Animals eat us every chance they get,so what?There are six billion of us and millions disappear every year,MILLIONS OF PEOPLE UNACCOUNTED FOR EVERY YEAR FOR HOW MANY YEARS?

I think being eaten is a risk every lifeform in the universe must deal with.

The Soviet Unions dissolution was my biggest tip that things were quickening.They processed their information in the Soviet manner and made a typical Soviet tactical decision based on their historical MO.

Humanity will gel as we are supposed to,I just wish we already had a global democracy in place.But if things are as I was told then we already have a government and directions we are supposed to be following,we are part of a great Federation of cultures,and our creators who ARENT GODS THEY ARE PEOPLE havent forgotten us WE HAVE FORGOTTEN THEM and they are simply coming back to their planet to check on their assets,if we are lucky we will be considered citizens with equal rights if not we are in for a fight because none of us will back down there is to much of our creator in us to surrender our free will.

We have developed an independant attitude,but are still bound by our creators actions of putting us here.We have no right to refuse our true destiny because we were manipulated and blinded,we are part of a greater entity that is human throughout the universe,and we cant escape that.

Time to learn.

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by DoomsdayRex

Originally posted by scubagravy
Smells a bit of Camelot to me, but what do we know..

Part of this information does come from Project Camelot.

This thread is already reaching the depths of absurdity. This buffoonery is cannabalizing the field...

Because of the OP, source or Camelot?

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 01:15 PM
link   
reply to post by supersaint

I know about serpo... what about it?

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 01:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Cydonia2012

Don't you think that the subject matter in this is very similar??

Check the links in previous posts.

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 01:43 PM
link   
reply to post by supersaint

agreed, yes very similar. I was just wondering what you thought of Serpo, whether you put some truth into it or you simply think its rubbish.

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 02:00 PM
link   
Guys, The Examiner !!!!!!!!! As has been pointed out is a bottom dweller Tabloid. However, this information/story has been told by very credible people in the past, so this is not new. There is a ton of info on this, and after sifting it out for about 10 years now, I believe it to be true to a degree. As for ETs agenda why would they work with the US government. I think we need a good discussion on this. Maybe put ourselves in there place coming to a planet such as ours, what would we do?.

I believe in say 10.000 years we will have long figured out how to do what they do technically, however, if we look at human behavior say 5000 ago we were not to technical but we were not stupid ether. My point being, maybe we can work out a thread on what we would do, how we would do it if we were ETs. What would we do if we ran into a culture that shoots first and then asks questions later? Anybody up for the challenge?

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by liveandletlive

All of the above and subsequent comments.

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 02:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Cydonia2012

Oh,ok.

when i first came across it i thought it was interesting and could be a possibilty (given that TPTB are pretty obviously not telling the truth about the whole UFO/ET thing), but as the inconsistencies started to appear in the "disclosures" and then some real good research by ATSers started to uncover some dubious activity and connections between various posters, it was obvious really quickly that it was a hoax, albeit a pretty elaborate one.

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 02:22 PM
link   
Once they start saying "disclosure" and stuff, you can forget about it. Those aliens are way too powerful... I mean, first of all, I'm just sitting here in my apartment alone, and they can remotely have "psychic" just sit around in my head and mess with me randomly non-stop.

Does that sound like disclosure to you? To me, that sounds like you're screwed! That DOES NOT sound like you're about to find out something!

Man, ATS is gullible.

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by DoomsdayRex

Originally posted by liveandletlive

All of the above and subsequent comments.

are you including your comments as well?

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 03:43 PM
link   
Unlike Aliens, which probably Do exist, the word Liasing does not ! There's no such word ! The word Liason is used in different ways such as 'in liason with' etc so Aliens are in Liason with our Gov't etc etc !

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Good point! Why would ET life choose just to help out the US government? If ET life is helping out one government I'm sure they are helping others as well, if not all!

I don't doubt that governments are aware of ET life, and I'm sure they do have contact with them but to say just the US is talking with them is crazy!

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 04:35 PM
link   
This is old news...do a search on Clay and Shawn Pickering on ATS and you'll see several threads discussing this.

The brothers also have a forum at Open Minds where they and others discuss the meetings, their source etc.

lucianarchy.proboards.com...

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 04:36 PM
link   
reply to post by rainfall

There's something you need to know about examiner.com
they don't research information and are very far fetched.

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 04:37 PM
link   
Haven't aliens said that governments are the deceivers? Why would they communicate with corrupt, power hungry and greedy people?

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 04:43 PM
link   
a sci-fi story from the examiner.... yet it will turn into a 10 page discussion on a forum that 'denies ignorance'...

sigh...

edit*

why do people think aliens are just like us... same physiology, same greed, same wants, same needs, same insatiable lust for power, same chain of thoughts; when did that come about?

[edit on 29-12-2009 by deadlysponge]

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by tallcool1
Not trying to be a jerk or anything - just pointing out what should be obvious to rational thinkers...this comes from the Examiner. The examiner is the same level of "news" reporting as the National Enquirer and Weekly World News. Which makes this story have the same believability as the "Batboy" and "I married bigfoot" stories. Plus all of the cute little references to "reptilians" and "Zeta Reticuli" and "greys". They're just taking the same old comic book references and throwing them together for this "news story". Oh, and now the greys are in "reality" called "Ebens"
. Get it, EBEns... Extra Biological ENtity-s...someone mixed up the new name for "aliens" and thought it was a reference to a race of aliens.

Thanks - I really needed something to brighten up my day. I even gave you a star.

I'd add some common sense factors as well. For example any alien race is clearly way way way ahead technologically and so would its weapons. Which means they could swat us like flies if they wanted to......if they were aggressive.

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by sonicboom

Good point! Why would ET life choose just to help out the US government? If ET life is helping out one government I'm sure they are helping others as well, if not all!

I don't doubt that governments are aware of ET life, and I'm sure they do have contact with them but to say just the US is talking with them is crazy!

You are correct, that is why ET is talking with the United Nations, G20, G8 and some others.

Course then it does depend on which ET faction we are talking about. Some would not bother to involve any other governments, and still others would insist that ALL governments be involved.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join