It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens make Crop Circles, Best Evidence Ever - Cosmic Wakening

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+32 more 
posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 04:31 PM
link   

ALIENS MAKE CROP CIRCLES, BEST EVIDENCE EVER - Cosmic Wakening

www.youtube.com

Crop circles are one of the things no one can really explain, the government say there hoaxes but that explanation cannot be used for some of the crop circles out there.
(visit the link for the full news article)

MOD-Note: All-CAPS removed.

[edit on 21-12-2009 by Skyfloating]

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 04:31 PM
link   
Brilliant video showing crop circle evidince from all over the world

there has been a crop circle that has been made this year that measures 1738 x 1476 feet, this is HUGE you have to see the picture in the video to understand how big the actual thing is, it has to be next to impossible for man to create some of the crop circles out there

enjoy the video

www.youtube.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 20-12-2009 by CosmicWakening]

+21 more 
posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 04:48 PM
link   
You don't give humans very much credit, do you?
Why is something like that butterfly 'next to impossible' for people to make?
We've sent people to the Moon and vessels passed the extremities of our solar system, so why can't we make measly little crap circles? (intentional typo
).

They don't do 'the aliens' much justice either, if they have travelled through interdimensional space to the only known place in the Universe where there are special grains grown on canvasses for their artistic 'flair'.

Bah humbug.

Yes, I did watch the video, by the way. I just disagree with the premise.

[edit on 20-12-2009 by aorAki]

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by CosmicWakening
it has to be next to impossible for man to create some of the crop circles out there

Why? There is nothing difficult in creating crop circles, why do you think man cannot do it? Do you also think aliens built all the skyscrapers, as obviously they are beyond man? What about all the roads around the world, obviously they are also beyond man....

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 04:56 PM
link   
"How can something so extraordinary go unnoticed"

Well....

Let me tell ya....

The stupit ass government, how can this kind of art be ignore, its really crazy

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by dereks

Originally posted by CosmicWakening
it has to be next to impossible for man to create some of the crop circles out there

Why? There is nothing difficult in creating crop circles, why do you think man cannot do it? Do you also think aliens built all the skyscrapers, as obviously they are beyond man? What about all the roads around the world, obviously they are also beyond man....

yea, but they didnt do it in a few mintues, im not saying men cant make crops im saying they cant make crops in a few mintues.

+11 more 
posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 05:00 PM
link   
Notice how crop circles have become more intricate over the years?

Strange that GPS mapping technology has become more accurate and more widely available too...

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 05:02 PM
link   
reply to post by CosmicWakening

Why is this Youtube video posted in the breaking alternative news forum?

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by sam_inc

yea, but they didnt do it in a few mintues, im not saying men cant make crops im saying they cant make crops in a few mintues.

Who claims the "flying space aliens from another planet who flew all the way here to play in a wheat field" did it in a few minutes?

+12 more 
posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Nice job on the video m8

I am open to the idea that not all crop circles are man made

I have always thought a Contest , giving people 12 hrs , to make

the best Crop Circle with prize money , could end this debate rather

quickly

S and F m8

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by dereks

Originally posted by sam_inc

Who claims the "flying space aliens from another planet who flew all the way here to play in a wheat field" did it in a few minutes?

watch the damn video

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 05:21 PM
link   

There is one thing for certain they are not hoaxes for the fact someone or something made them i love crop circles and the misery of them.
There is some youtube videos somewhere showing helicopters chasing balls of light and who's to say what that ball of light is it mite not be alien but they are seen around crop circles.
Nobody is saying that Bob and his plank and string are not making some of them but who mack the others

S+F because i like this subject.

THANKYOU

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 05:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

Come on now GPS in the middle of the night and some where in the pouring rain this year sorry do not bye that.
I remember seeing you in some of them threads Chadwickus even if you where stood there wile one where been made by something that was not human you would still say man made.

THANKYOU

[edit on 053131p://2009-12-20T17:45:34-06:002012 by mars1]

+25 more 
posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 05:44 PM
link   
GPS works in the dark. and in the rain.

However, GPS technology that is readilly available in WalMart cannot be relied upon to create an intricate circle.
A handheld GPSs accuracy varies tremendously. 3 meters +/- would be about what I would expect on an average day in an area with clear skies and good sat coverage overhead.
However, I've seen those same systems give me a +/- accuracy of up to 25 meters.

Nope, if you are going to do it with GPS you need surveying grade equipment. Millimeter accuracy... and that stuff doesn't come cheap. 20k will get you a good base model.

(and I know that the crops aren't laid down to millimeter accuracy, but they are certainly under the 3 meter accuracy and those handhelds simply aren't that good)...

Often times debunkers of this phenomenon simply don't know what they are saying when they try to debunk it.

What I also find intriguing is how they almost always overlook critical evidence because it causes them to question their PRECONCIEVED ideals that if it is laid down here on Earth then men MUST be responsible for the mystery... afterall, people claim to do this all the time.

Yet they can never, or never will, duplicate their results given similar circumstances.

I'm still waiting for that video of one of those circle maker organizations actually creating one of these glyphs, like the human-butterfly glyph, under the cover of darkness without sticking out like a sore-thumb on the hillside.

Because I feel very strongly that whomever is making those glyphs, if they are indeed humans, would need quite a few people and would require a lot of lights in order to observe what they were doing...

Unless of course these pranksters have 3rd gen. nightvision and 20-60k dollar GPS equipment.

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 05:50 PM
link   
"Mathematics is the purest form of thought"

When you consider this, it makes perfect sense why whoever is creating these crop circles aren't just "coming out and saying" what it is they are trying to convey. There is no risk of preconceived notion or bias coming across in the communication.

It sort of reminds me of the saying, "You can give a man a fish, and feed him for a day, but if you teach him how to fish, you have fed him for a lifetime"

With this form of communication, we learn another language, so to speak, as well as the ability to make up our own minds about it and use it how we want to.

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 05:52 PM
link   
I would urge everyone to take a close look at some of those glyphs.
Look at the human-butterfly glyph again.
The crop has been laid down in such a way to outline muscles in the arms and even a cleft in the chin!

This is incredible detail.

I seriously want this debate put to sleep. I am confident there is much more to this than people with boards and ropes.

3d detail in the way the crop is laid down is stunning. Some circles have crop that was laid down in a braided pattern. I realize this is erroneous logic, but I really don't give a damn. Like I say in the subtitle under my name. I am an unobjective logician. And being so, I reserve the right to stand behind my ignorance!

Prove me wrong, damnit! I'm a surveyor with six years experience at this point and I'll tell you that I have racked my brain over MOST ALL of these glyphs and I can't figure it out!

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 05:52 PM
link   
Look guys, crop circles, agriglyphs...etc, are man-made, especially the ones in England, because it is a nice cottage industry for the area, it brings in the tourists year round.
As for the size of these things precluding man's ability...an artist in Nevada has just drawn a very elaborate pattern 3 miles wide in the desert. A thousand foot crop circle is nothing.

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Very nice video! I'm assuming you made it, eh? Great job

(As a side note - next time have someone proof read and check your grammar before you publish it; a few errors in there.)

+4 more 
posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 05:56 PM
link   
people!

ofcourse humans can make such things but you guys are forgetting details!

humans can make amazing big # but humans need time!!!!!!! and planning!!!!! you guys seem to forget that!!!!! Also humans break or bend crop they do not accelerate there growth!!!!

so for god sake don't ignore the details because you don't want to hear about them.

it is what it is, this weird stuff is happening and things like the human buterfly are mind bogling. for people to say that it are just some simple stupid crop circles is for showining how utterly stupid and brainwashed you are.

wonders in this world arn't aprecieated anymore, you guys suck.

+6 more 
posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 05:57 PM
link   
reply to post by elysiumfire

"A thousand foot crop circle is nothing."

You know, I'm glad you said that. I'm awaiting your video showing how you recreated.... ummm... the Arecibo Reply glyph.
And that isn't even a 1,000 footer.
But it should be a walk in the park for ya', right?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join