It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Depopulation Propaganda on BBC 2

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 04:07 PM
link   
The BBC are stepping up their propaganda before the mass depopulation begins

Depopulation Propoganda

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 04:18 PM
link   
reply to post by jameshawkings

Welcome to nature, Jameshawkings.

Humans aren't an exceptional species. All the rest of them go through population ups and downs. And truth is, we're overdue for a down - we're only still on an up due to the proliferation of vaccines, really.

As human density grows and as pressure against wilderness areas grows with it, diseases are going to pick up again. It's not going to be too terribly long until we reach an actual pandemic.

All it would take is for some little pocket population still dealing with smallpox.

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 04:24 PM
link   
reply to post by TheWalkingFox

TheWalkingFox,

A sophisticated depopulation program is underway. The release of man-made Swine Flu is the justification for the 'untested' vaccine, which will soon be forced on the people of Europe and USA. The real reason for the so-called vaccine is to sterilize and kill i.e. depopulate

I am not arguing over whether the world's population is too big or not. I am arguing against the imminent genocide.

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 04:28 PM
link   
I've been in this world for a long time also.
I hate what I see happeing.
ALL of the Earth's waters are now polluted.
Raw sewage runs into many of them, to the extent that some of them are identical with and open sewer.
It is so bad that when a boy recently fell into a rain swollen creek he had to go to a hospital to be decontaminated and given antibiotics to hopefully prevent infections.

Marine life is not safe to eat.
The air everywhere is toxic.
Our food is no longer safe to eat without careful decontamination.

The cause? There are too many people.
They are destroying the ecosystem.
Fish which has been an abundat food source are becoming extinct.
The bees have all but vanished.
We will become extinct if something isn't done to halt human proliferation on the planet.

If they will not stop breeding then depopulation will be necessary.
If this looks like some "Natural" disaster so much the better.
Human fools would scream their heads off about their "rights" if it were suggested that there be mass sterilizations.

Suggestion have been that we in developed countries give up our most comforable life style so that more 3rd worlders can have some of it.
How about our rights to have as much of Luxury as we can afford?
After all we worked for it. It is ours for the taking. Those who want more should work for it. We don't owe them a living. We don't owe them food. We don't owe them sickness care nor medicines. We owe them Nothing!
They got along before the met us, they can get along now.

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 04:31 PM
link   

If you believe your government is actually capable enough to pull that off, when time after time they demonstrate an inability to put stripes on a road, well.. .hey, more power to you, I guess.

Personally, doesn't bug me one way or another. I don't suffer from fantasies of immortality.

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 04:31 PM
link   
reply to post by OhZone

Good post OhZone!

Mod Note: One Line Post – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 11-12-2009 by 12m8keall2c]

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 04:34 PM
link   
I dont see how asking whether the earth has a breaking point (population-wise) is propaganda.

Truth be told, I personally welcome depopulation, and thinks its sad that the people of this planet are too stupid to make responsible decisions about procreation. If the people of this planet were responsible, this would be a non-issue.

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 04:35 PM
link   

TheWalkingFox,

It's people well above government who are doing this, everyone else gets told the same hogwash as us and where necessary paid.

A survival instinct is perfectly natural, healthy and should not be perceived as delusions of immortality.

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 04:37 PM
link   
reply to post by OhZone

The 'us vs. them' mentality is exactly why the world is in the condition that you describe it to be in. Until everyone gets over their narcisism, and realizes that there is no 'them' there is only 'all of us', nothing will get better.

But hey, you worked for that 60 inch plasma, so who cares abut half the world population starving...

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 04:39 PM
link   
reply to post by captaintyinknots

captaintyinknots,

This is far more complicated that it initially appears to be. One has to look deeper for the true motives behind this.

You say you would welcome depopulation, would you roll up your sleeves to receive a lethal injection?

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by captaintyinknots
reply to post by OhZone

The 'us vs. them' mentality is exactly why the world is in the condition that you describe it to be in. Until everyone gets over their narcisism, and realizes that there is no 'them' there is only 'all of us', nothing will get better.

But hey, you worked for that 60 inch plasma, so who cares abut half the world population starving...

captaintyinknots,

You have to look at the context. What OhZone was saying is that if we (USA/Europe) were being forcibly sterilized and murdered for the sake of the rest of the world, then we would have reason to argue against it.

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 04:44 PM
link   

well, some people cower in bunkers with their canned beans. Other people go out into the sun, breathe in that germ-laden air (seriously, I hear that stuff is full of bird dander and plant sperm!) and get on with their lives.

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 04:50 PM
link   
It's insanity. Yes, there are people in government capable of killing 90% of humans maybe even all humans. It doesn't take genius level intelligence to commit murder. In fact, stupidity and murder belong together. The only thing holding the inbreds back from mass murder is fear of retribution.

The world would also not be improved if we did scale the population back to midevil european levels. Pharmaceutical , chemical, and industrial waste would still find their way into the water. Anyone whose solution to every problem is mass murder ,isn't creative enough to solve the problem of man made waste, nor are they altruistic enough to give up modern conveniences.

[edit on 9-12-2009 by eradown]

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 04:51 PM
link   

TheWalkingFox

Others try to spread the word of what's about to happen; knowledge is power

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by jameshawkings

captaintyinknots,

This is far more complicated that it initially appears to be. One has to look deeper for the true motives behind this.

You say you would welcome depopulation, would you roll up your sleeves to receive a lethal injection?

Obviously you are taking this to the utmost extreme. Depopulation IS NECESSARY. This planet is overburdeoned.

You are convinced that depopulation can only happen through genocide. With the current mentality of the population of this planet, that it is "my right to live, procreate, and consue as much as I want", then yes, genocide probably IS the only answer.

Rather than scare mongering, though, why dont we proactively advocate RESPONSIBILITY as a CITIZEN OF THIS PLANET? Because it's far easier to say "the big bad MAN is out to get us" as opposed to looking in the mirror and saying "I am part of the problem, and need to live my life as such".

Sorry, but those who think that it is every persons right to suck every bit that they can from the tit of the mother, well , they deserve to be forced.

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 04:52 PM
link   
Just whatched It!!!!!!!!!
They made out that over population is africa and the middle east doing all the reproduction!
I respect attenborough but this was a bit much

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by jameshawkings

Originally posted by captaintyinknots
reply to post by OhZone

captaintyinknots,

You have to look at the context. What OhZone was saying is that if we (USA/Europe) were being forcibly sterilized and murdered for the sake of the rest of the world, then we would have reason to argue against it.

Well, if we (USA/Europe) are leading the charge in the destruction of the planet(not saying we are, but, since you only mention western powers, so will I), someone else has a right to fight against THAT.

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 04:58 PM
link   
People aren't to blame, it's very bad planning by stupid idiots in power.

-Religions that forbid birth control, even condoms! 'If you are having sex for pleasure, and not to procreate, you are commiting a sin' There you go- countries like the Philippines are largely Catholic, and these places are literally TEEMING with people.

-Governments that reward consumption and greed. (Spend! Spend!)

-The banning of small scale farming on private property in the suburbs, some areas even have bans on gardens.

-SUVs in Cities and Suburbs- really- who needs a SUV if you're not in construction or farming.

-Big Agriculture: They grow only one kind of crops in a field, not even wildflowers- and they act SO surprised when the bee population falls. Haven't they heard of malnutrition!

-Governments that allow polluters to pollute. If I tried to stop polluters from polluting, the government would shoot me- how is that my fault?

-Governments are cloud seeding, putting poisonious particularites in the air to 'try stop climate change' (as is their excuse)

Don't pay attention to people who say people are a plague- They are working in the interests of the PTB, who created the problem in the first place.

Problem=Reaction=Solution.

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 05:02 PM
link   
reply to post by star in a jar

And who put the 'stupid idiots' in power?

nope, the people are the only ones to blame. For not thinking for themselves, for not using logic, for following blindly, and for forever seeking someone to tell us right from wrong.

The people are the only ones with the power to stand up. Yet we let the few 'stupid idiots' in mythical positions of power decide and sway everything in this world. Because, hey, at least then theres someone to blame.

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 05:10 PM
link   
Yeah people were pretty stupid for having faith in government and religious leaders to do their jobs- to lead and to decide for the benefit of society- after all it was their job, or rather the job they didn't do very well at all.

I think I'll be pretty stupid to pay my taxes, stupid to believe that the police say drugs are bad, stupid to think I should bother 'buying' land when I should just take over some land and declare sovereignty so I don't have to be stupid by listening to the government and corporations... I don't want to be stupid anymore so I'll just do whatever the heck I want... lol.

But it won't last long, the government and corporations will have me killed for trying to be smart for once, because I didn't want to be stupid anymore from listening to them.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join