It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Brand New Climate Leaks (not emails) – Copenhagen Summit now in disarray

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by jdub297

Originally posted by Hastobemoretolife

Now my question is, this is what the "rich" nations will do to the "developing" nations, not what makes anybody think Obama and the rest of the lot care about the poor and middle class. This leak and document is so telling on so many levels.

It also sounds like there are forces actively working against the New Age Church of Climatology Cabal.

But the "rich" nations aren't really "doing" anything to (or for) such "developing" nations as China , India (both of which can send rockets to the moon), Indonesia and Malaysia, all of which are directly responsible for local destruction of the environment and its consequences.

The "IndoChina Haze," melting Tibetan and Himalayan glaciers, and the poisoning of major rivers and marine environments are 100% attributable to the very same nations whining about being "left out."

Aren't they the same ones who, this Spring and Summer, defied the talks preliminary to Copenhagen, and refused to adopt the more-stringent measures being proposed at the time?

It seems to me that when it's time to "walk the walk," no one is ready to commit to junk science as the basis for self-destruction. If everyone doesn't join the suicide pact, it is only the timid faithful who end up dead (see: Jonestown).

It's about time people woke up from the dream.

jw

And who is outsourcing their dirty industry and where?

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 12:03 PM
link   
reply to post by jdub297

I hate to be simplistic, but lets face it , China and India have only just arrived at the beginning of thier "developed" history. What nation arrived at industrial and economic parity with Britain and the US without shedding carbon into the atmosphere in large amounts ? Answer : No ones country could do that.
Britain and America and basicaly what we call the developed world have been using masses and masses of fuel and delivering masses and masses of carbon into the atmosphere for decades. Therefore there is no reason why the under developed nations should be frowned at because they are having an industrial revolution now as opposed to a centuary ago. If we can have industry, so can they . And no matter how fast they belch out noxious gasses , they cant beat our ecological damage score either. The west has always done more total damage to the environment of the Earth as a whole , than the east was ever capable of doing.

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 12:12 PM
link   
reply to post by TrueBrit

rethink that bit, multiply by the populations.

They can easily do more pollution than the west, but who cares anyway Co\o@ makes the plants grow nice and with the sleepy sun we could use the heat.

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 12:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Chett

Yeah but a much lower percentage of people living in those nations can afford privately owned vehicles, machinery , and plant equipment , and that means that on average they will NOT have a higher out put. They cannot beat us to the top of the carbon ladder in this lifetime. Dont forget also , in the nations of which I speak , there are a large proportion of houses which do not have natural gas feeds, or electrical points. Remember in some nations you have to be rich to have these basic things we take for granted.

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 12:41 PM
link   
The fate of our world is in the hands of corrupt bastards

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 01:04 PM
link   
reply to post by daddio

I guess you are not paying attention. Plants NEED CO2 for growth and they convert it back into oxygen and sugars, which they use to grow also. With the abundance of CO2 this year we had a great crop of vegetables and berries and apples, pears, oranges and so on. And the plants created a buttload of oxygen, damn that CO2...........Are you nuts?

I'm not sure if you're being sarcastic or not so i'll just say i did say IF and anyway if you look at what i said you will notice that more people = more buildings = more cars etc etc....

Plus our veg and fruit also need water so what happens if the rains stop then we'll just have dry lands everywhere and then it will be the END.

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 01:05 PM
link   
I thought this would have gained far more attention than any other of the climate charade articles. This almost makes it painfully obvious what it is all about in reality.

Is there nothing to debunk here? The silence is deafening.

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 01:19 PM
link   
reply to post by komp_uk

good luck i tired the same earlier in another thread. if you try to talk about global warming being a scam people act like you just said jews eat babies under the light of a full moon or something. im suprised people arnt yelling "heretic" or "infidel" at you.

dont worry though the data and files are on our side. these scam artists vampires will be driven back to their globalist carbon mansions soon enough.

lets just hope swindlehagen is a huge failure.

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 01:22 PM
link   
Hey Komp. are you going to post a download of the document? Not pressuring you. It would just be nice to have a couple of copies floating around.

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 01:30 PM
link   
this is just what alex jones has been saying will happen and what copenhagen is for...

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 01:33 PM
link   

It also sounds like there are forces actively working against the New Age Church of Climatology Cabal.

Lets hope so, cause we are not doing much, just talking.
I post posters and try to get the Media here to get the Story out, but they refuse, the Govt. have them by the Balls.

Ive lost two accounts on Msm forums for just posting ' Google Climate gate', it is insane over here, atleast Cnn Bbc and Fox talk about it, whitewashing, but people are atleast getting the oppertunity to take it on them selfs to research it further...

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ohio_Ron
Hey Komp. are you going to post a download of the document? Not pressuring you. It would just be nice to have a couple of copies floating around.

Yes.

Everyone can download a copy here.

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 01:41 PM
link   
What most people fail to understand that the most common greenhouse gas is water vapor, not CO2. When you look at the equation without water vapor, CO2 looks to have a much more significant impact than it really does. Water vapor accounts for 95% of greenhouse gas and CO2 contributes about 3.5% with methane and other gasses combining for the rest. Of the CO2 that is released, 97% of it is from natural sources, and 3% is from humans.

This is the biggest scam that has been played against our population since the war on terror.. do you own research, turn off your television, and above all else, think for yourself.

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 01:42 PM
link   
Thanks Komp. You're the best!!

Second Line

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 01:55 PM
link   
All this fuss over some gas that is less than one percent of the atmosphere,(CO2)
considering humans produce something like 35 gigatons of various types of crud, and the 'natural' world produces something like 350 gigatons of various types of crud (co2, hydrogen, helium, METHANE, sulpher, smoke particulates, lord knows what else) plus volcanic emissions have gone up %300 in the last 2,000 years, I think it is all a scam for a few people who have no real thought for humans, the environment, or anything else, just the love of money, its about time the 'developing' nations told 'the west' to going away, but using Angol-Saxon terms (go forth and multiply)

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by komp_uk
I thought this would have gained far more attention than any other of the climate charade articles. This almost makes it painfully obvious what it is all about in reality.

Is there nothing to debunk here? The silence is deafening.

Maybe people have just read & heard enough on Climate Change that they just can't be bothered anymore to post anything here.... don't worry, it's a good thread but i think there's like 4 on the home page right now...

Just adding that the rich Countries of course have to cut back but at the same time there has to be a balance in developing country's because otherwise it will kind of defeat the object

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 02:10 PM
link   
reply to post by TruthxIsxInxThexMist

In all honesty it is pointless to but back emissions, all that will do is leave us with a bunch of unproven technologies that fail us miserably. It is all progression. Wind and Solar have their place, but won't work on the large scale. Plus think how much all that will cost after they get the carbon tax in place.

The main problem I see is that they are looking to solve a problem on a massive scale when the technology is progressing to the point where they should be thinking in scale of individual communities and homes. That won't ever happen though because then we wouldn't have to pay the electric company and a means of control over us.

It's all a huge scam, it will all fail in the future though, eventually people will get fed up with what is going on and rebel.

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 02:19 PM
link   

reply to post by jdub297

The between the lines version of this reads as nothing more than a power grab by the "rich" nations. As has been stated before, this has nothing to do with the environment this is all about the politics of power. The rich nations are not going to cede power to the underdeveloped nations no matter how much tech they have and that is what it all comes down too.

"Climate Change" is nothing but a cover story of what is really going on.

Maybe it's time we let disfunctional countries run the world, those countries that have driven their economies into the ground and their people into desperation and poverty.

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 02:22 PM
link   
reply to post by gdeed

There is a reason why the "undeveloped" countries are undeveloped and it has nothing to do with corporations, it has to do with the same problems that face all countries in the world, corrupt politicians that are only out for their own benefit and drunk with power.

Look at Africa, that place has tons of resources, but its run by a bunch of despots and until they are removed nothing will change. UK and the US and other countries are now feeling the affects of unchecked power and look at where we all are.

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by David_Reale
. . . .
I'll say this; I have faith in Mother Nature.
. . .

I just wish the people who have faith in Mother Nature would stop kicking her in the balls.

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join