It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

French Government About To Implement Full Martial Law

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 05:15 PM
link   
the french people will not stand for this if it is true. the youth of France dont take any bull. Look at the amount of times over the last few years theyve gotton out on to the streets bringing cities to major standstill.

the government has backed down quite a bit on their policies because the people have protested.

i imagine the place would be carnage if the government tried this approach.

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 06:32 PM
link   
I agree with the post above, as much as I am not a huge fan of the French, they are not the kind of people to sit on their arses and take it off their Government.

They just simply will not let it happen, it's a country where it's people will not let anyone tred on them when it comes to effecting their lives, and the French Government know it, if the French think they are being put in any danger, you watch all bloody murder will break loose, and I suspect their President, Prime Minister, and anyone else pushing it, will find themselves without a head, especially if they bring out Madam guillotine, and I really do believe from the bottom of my heart, they would do it.

[edit on 3/12/2009 by azzllin]

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by azzllin
I agree with the post above, as much as I am not a huge fan of the French

I may be derailing this a bit but may I ask why?

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 09:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Dermo

I suppose i'd have to agree with you if this Pandemic turned real nasty and was spreading rapidly and killing people (as it has in some areas).

I would especially stop all flights and transport to begin with and if it was found to still be spreading where there were large gaverings i'd stop those too eg. football, soccer, baseball, athletics etc etc.... and also music concerts....

It's the forced vaccinations i wouldn't agree with

[edit on 4-12-2009 by TruthxIsxInxThexMist]

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by TruthxIsxInxThexMist
It's the forced vaccinations i wouldn't agree with

Yea, definitely not. Forced anything is a big no no in my books.

posted on Dec, 7 2009 @ 06:30 PM
link   
Sorry guys but this is a hoax.

I know this first hand because back in August I phoned up my local radio station and told them to air the news story that France was going under martial law. They took the information from me, I also linked them to the evidence that I had read the information from: ( BirdFlu666 .com Article (August 2009) ).

It sounded like a juicy story and I thought that I was the first in Ireland to bring the mainstream media to the attention (Radio Station is called U105). They dismissed my information and never announced it on the radio. The reason were probably because they made phone calls to people in France and the people in France probably told them that the country never was in martial law nor plans to be.

It is a subject worth watching, but as it stands its disinformation.

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 03:40 PM
link   
I suppose this is about as true as the U.S. getting forced vaccinations and martial law. I.E. not at all.

More fear mongering nonsense. Will be nice when this completely dies out, and we don't have to listen to the ridiculous "omg martial law!" claims. It was ridiculous when it was being suggested, and it is still ridiculous.

Just another of the many, MANY omg we are all gonna die, fear-mongering topics that never came to fruition.

I think people here are going to die from stress and heart failure, long before anything claimed around here will take their lives.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join