It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

French Government About To Implement Full Martial Law

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 02:34 PM
link   
Looks to me like Martial Law could well be in place in France.... which Country is next?

Forced vaccinations even though we know that this vaccine causes severe problems.... i'd like to see the stats from France after this

The French government is about to move the country to the highest pandemic alert level allowing the implementation of full-scale martial law, according to a report in Le Figaro.

Measures allowed under the country's highest pandemic level, 6, include

*forced vaccination
*forced quarantine/isolation
*compulsory wearing of face masks/respirators for health personnel
*the distribution of plastic body bags for the "deceased"
*a ban on public gatherings
*a ban on transporting documents by courrier
*closure of all schools and education establishments
*restricted movement
*restricted access to hospitals, old people's homes, prisons and other social institutions
*restrictions in transport, also of food and other supplies

FULL STORY:

www.theflucase.com... crackdown&catid=41%3Ahighlighted-news&Itemid=105&lang=en

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 02:43 PM
link   
reply to post by TruthxIsxInxThexMist

If this is true, this complete madness considering that there have been only 84 confirmed deaths in France attributed to H1N1.

How reliable is the source cited?

Anyone on ATS from France that can confirm?

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 02:58 PM
link   
It is published in Le Figaro. Le Figaro is the second largest and oldest French national newspaper.

I couldn't find the part with the forced vaccinations, but restricted movement and travel is definitely mentioned.

Original link
www.lefigaro.fr...
[edit on 2-12-2009 by Drunkenshrew]

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 03:08 PM
link   

congratulations in spreading fear mongering by Jane Burgermeister. i recommend checking the sources on your own.
s-url.info...
where is martial law mentioned? oh... maybe here?

"The decision to move to level 6 is considered but not for tomorrow," explained his side Didier Houssin, director general of health.

ah... bummer. that's not what Jane says.

FRENCH GOVERNMENT ABOUT TO IMPLEMENT FULL SCALE MARTIAL LAW IN PANDEMIC CRACKDOWN

about to implement? who said that, other than Jane Burgermeister?

The French government is about to move the country to the highest pandemic alert level allowing the implementation of full-scale martial law, according to a report in Le Figaro.

again, that is not what Le Figaro says.

or maybe google translate is part of NWO agenda and removes some words on purpose?
nah. i think the easiest explanation is that Jane Burgermeister is just a fear mongering hoax, working for NWO.

MOAR FEAR.
we don't have enough.

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 03:09 PM
link   
Didn't say anything about forced vaccines that I saw.

The rest is common sense if the virus explodes.

And remember, it shouldn't be a permanent thing, but only for the duration of the crisis. If there is no crisis, then there are far too many competing interests for it to be imposed for long.

Looks like just a headsup, this might be coming down the pike kind of announcement.

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 03:48 PM
link   
Hmm, there is still a pdf.file from the Ministère de la Santé et des Sports. The document is dated 21th of August. It contains planning details for a H1N1 outbreak in the 2009/2010 season. Since I don't speak French and google translate did a crappy job, I didn't understand it. But it seems to contain parts, which describe detaills about the vaccination of the whole population.
www.fichier-pdf.fr...

Here a link to an English speaking website, which analyzes this document
thebirdflupandemic.com...

The objective of the 19-page document is the systematic vaccination of the entire French population in the period October, November, December 2009 and January 2010.

...Secure facilities are to be established in every region that will serve as “vaccination centers”.

...No explicit mention of forced vaccination is made but the document states that everyone in the country without exception is to be vaccinated.

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 04:08 PM
link   
Thanks for posting this.

The most disturbing part for me is the below line

*the distribution of plastic body bags for the "deceased"

If you look up information about Ebola outbreaks it is plastic bags that are used for burial to help contain the spread. Once again we see prior knowledge of Swine Flu joining with Ebola which will then be used as the reason to force the vaccines on us. That's when Martial Law will be declared.

See the below from EHow

Follow the correct procedure for burial or cremation of a victim who has died as a result of this disease. In these victims the virus is particularly virulent and care must be taken to dispose of the bodies in a way which contains the spread of the Ebola virus. If bodies are not cremated, they're immediately inserted into a plastic bag and buried.

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 06:05 PM
link   
Good thread this is some thing that needs to be watched close. The prez has already declared a swine flu emergency here in the states.

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 07:35 PM
link   
I can't give you a quote, didn't write it down. But one of the inventors of the vaccine process, has recently stated that there is no evidence that ANY vaccines work. But there is lots of squelched evidence that vaccines are doing major damage, including death. These swine just want to raise profits for the druggies, in 'their' club, and major donors of the swine we call 'representatives'. They also managed to pass a law giving full immunity to the drug pushers/makers, so they are not liable for their crimes, in pushing a toxic 'vaccine' that isn't needed, wanted, or tested for safety. It is one thing to push a worthless drug, it is another to force it down our throats when it is causing DEATH. I call that murder!

Oh, and the Kenyan is also an acccessory to those murders...

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 07:42 PM
link   
Well Paris had some really serious riots and that was just about employment laws!!!

I'd love to see what martial law brings...

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 07:27 AM
link   
reply to post by jedi_hamster

Sorry.... not trying to cause fear & panic amongst you/us.... just posting what i found to be quite important to the discussions of late....

Maybe some of what Jane says/finds on her site is fearmongering... i don't know but surely some of it is from the media itself and from reliable sources!!

Believe me i hate to fearmonger and i dislike the fearmongerer's.... just posting what i saw

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 09:03 AM
link   

On Janes website, many articles receive a spin in the hard-core conspiracy direction. Anonymous E-mails with dubious content are posted. Research papers and laws are occasionally misunderstood and misinterpreted. But like fish tales from passionate anglers sometimes are based on real events, not every information on her website is trash.

MSM and government spokespersons are also no very reliable sources. True numbers of infections and deaths from swine flu are exaggerated. Risks from vaccines are often completely denied. It is seldom mentioned, that the WHO has changed its pandemic criteria. Secret deals between pharmaceutical corporations, WHO and governments are not revealed. How many journalists have investigated the Baxter incident?

So perhaps the Le Figaro article doesn't draw all necessary consequences. Maybe it is better to view this increased alert level in context with the in my previous post mentioned government document and this Plan national de prévention et de lutte Pandémie grippale. These documents have compelled Mrs Burgermeister to file charges against the French Health Minister Roselyne Bachelot and Interior Minister Brice Hortefeux. Or, at least this is what Mrs Burgermeister has claimed.

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 09:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Drunkenshrew

Thanks!

I have read your posts but unfortunately can't understand the French Language fully to be able to read your links!!

I suppoose you could call me lazy for not wanting to learn it fully....

Anyway just letting you know that i havn't ignored your input and have starred you

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 10:27 AM
link   
Here in the UK I remember seeing UK pandemic plans on the net which were cited as evidence of a Great Conspiracy. In fact, working in social care, I was already familiar with these plans. The fact is, the Government is obliged to plan for a worst case scenario.
But on the conspiracy sites it was a case of OMG, forced vaccination is ON THE WAY!
Where I live, swine flu has ceased to be a topic of conversation. Today, in the local doctors surgery, there was a leaflet on swine flu in amongst other leaflets. And that was it. And my friends, who work for the local health authority, say there has been no pressure to get vaccinated.
Now the French are renowned for their disregard for 'rules'. So I have a hard time believing that they could be forced in any way.
Chrissy - reporting from North UK.

[edit on 3-12-2009 by unicorn1]

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 11:32 AM
link   
Here French member, came to save the day !
So, I watched the news this morning. They only talked a little about H1N1, just saying that the vaccine was 100% safe and that some people died without being sick before getting the flu. Also, they interviewed a woman who was in coma after getting the flu.
But most of the time they talked about strikes among teachers (they keep on being on strike actually), and unhappy policemen (the government forces them to get allways higher numbers, so they just come and fine people without really doing their jobs, we're getting an overall loss of criminality but a growth of aggressions).

About martial law.
I read the Figaro. They say they're thinking about getting to "level 6". These level were created by the WHO. This level means :
-> the Ministère de l'intérieur (in charge of domestic security, policemen and stuff, the minister is a very unpopular man, especially because of his policy with the policemen and his harsh reactions about immigration, he has been accused of telling rascist jokes) will be in charge. That means they can use more means to control the pandemy (including policemen, but I don't think they can use the army).
-> meetings will be forbidden, and travels limited. Many events that implicate that much people get in the same place (like soccer matches or fairs) will be suspended.
-> closing the nurseries, the schools and all that kind of stuff.
-> limiting the access to some public places and to hospitals.
-> "isolation" measures, including the obligation to wear a mask, especially for the medical staff.

The plastic bags don't seem to be for the deceased people, but for the sick people to throw their contaminated trash (like tissues) in, to lower the risks .
They also say that this "level 6" is not obligatory : they may take measures from it without adopting it, or adopt it without all the measures.
The Figaro is one of the 3 main daily newspapers in France. It is a right wing one, and so is our government.

I'm gonna read the pdf now. But it seems to be quite old actually (they say these objectives are to be attained by the end of september 2009).

Edit : I rapidly browsed through the PDF. No big stuff in here. They're only talking about how they'll get organised for the vaccinations.

[edit on 3-12-2009 by Jalis]

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 12:29 PM
link   
EDIT Jalis beat me on this !

second line

[edit on 3-12-2009 by Dolby_X]

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 12:41 PM
link   
good find op! this will certainly be one of those stories to watch over the next few months. IMO this is a kind of test to see how 'the people' will react to this.

Im surprised they are doing this in France though, which has had a problem with minorities and youth openly rioting in the street. Things could get very harry if this goes down!

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 03:43 PM
link   
reply to post by VonDoomen

If it works in France it will work anywhere else !

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 04:42 PM
link   

This is nonsense.. just because the plan is there in case of a massive epidemic doesn't doesn't mean they are going to use it for any other reason..

And if there is a massive epidemic.. then they should use it.

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by jedi_hamster

congratulations in spreading fear mongering by Jane Burgermeister. i recommend checking the sources on your own.
s-url.info...
where is martial law mentioned? oh... maybe here?

"The decision to move to level 6 is considered but not for tomorrow," explained his side Didier Houssin, director general of health.

ah... bummer. that's not what Jane says.

FRENCH GOVERNMENT ABOUT TO IMPLEMENT FULL SCALE MARTIAL LAW IN PANDEMIC CRACKDOWN

about to implement? who said that, other than Jane Burgermeister?

again, that is not what Le Figaro says.

or maybe google translate is part of NWO agenda and removes some words on purpose?
nah. i think the easiest explanation is that Jane Burgermeister is just a fear mongering hoax, working for NWO.

MOAR FEAR.
we don't have enough.

Blah. If it is unpleasant or scary to think about it is disregarded as fear mongering now ?

gosh.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join