It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Guinness Celebrate Swine Flu Vaccine

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 02:33 PM
link   
Guinness have celebrated the start of the lethal Swine Flu jabs with a new advert. The advert called 'The World' shows the start of the 'Rewilding' of the planet as the cancer of humanity is brought under control.

It's worth noting that Guinness are owned by Diageo
Franz Humer is the Chairman of Diageo
Until 2008 Franz Humer was CEO of Roche i.e. the makers of Tamiflu

Looks like Humer is Bilderberg. Now that he's at Guinness can we trust that their drinks or any of Diageo's won't sterilize us or reduce our lifespans?

[edit on 25-11-2009 by jameshawkings]

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 02:42 PM
link   
uhhh, what exactly are you on?

I saw a beer commercial with nifty graphics and a slightly confused, over-the-top message connecting beer to fresh growth, I guess.

But nothing about flu, swine or otherwise, and nothing about flu shots.

You're tripping dude, on apparently bad stuff, I wouldn't buy from that dealer again if I were you.

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by apacheman

I saw a beer commercial with nifty graphics and a slightly confused, over-the-top message connecting beer to fresh growth, I guess.

You're tripping dude, on apparently bad stuff, I wouldn't buy from that dealer again if I were you.

DITTO...

LifENcircleS

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 02:56 PM
link   
WTF are you seeing that I, and probably all are not......Am seriouslly fukin confused on this one. This has to be the most ridiculous thread Ive read on here....Get a grip ffs

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 03:08 PM
link   
Looks like I need to explain more detail

- There's a man called David Rockefeller

- He's incredibly rich and powerful (that's an understatement)

- There are videos of him saying that humanity is a cancer to the planet and that the world population needs to be brought down to 500 million

- He's a heavy sponsor of the World Health Organization

- The World Health Organization are the ones who want us to have the 'untested' vaccine and are pushing for forced vaccinations with the 'untested' vaccine

- Could this be an elaborate strategy of killing off a large portion of the population? If so, it would also be known as a 'Rewilding' as it is humans who have changed the world from it's previous wild state; to kill most of humanity is also to rewild the planet.

- The timing of the video (i.e. just after the vaccinations started) is crucial, as is the fact that the Chairman used to work for Roche (Tamiflu) and is linked with Bilderberg (i.e. Rockefeller and co)

- It's also worth noting that the World Health Organization have been caught red-handed sterilizing women in third world countries through the guise of vaccination. So they've got themselves a reputation.

I hope this helps!

As for talking about vaccines or flu in the video that would give the game away and the advert would be banned. Anyhow, it's not their intention to warn us.

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 03:15 PM
link   
For those who want to research, search for 'Agenda 21' , 'Depopulation' , 'The Rewilding Project' and 'Rewilding'

Here's a link to a map showing where you'll be permitted to live after the Rewilding www.thebyteshow.com...

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 04:01 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 04:04 PM
link   
I see this doesn't make sense to a lot of you. I would suggest that if you want to find out more you search for some of the keywords I've posted above.

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 08:20 PM
link   
Unfortunately this Guinness Commercial makes to much sense to me. First of all let me state that I love Guinness Beer. Secondly I love Nature n eat Organic. Thirdly I use to be a Communist for 25 Years. This commercial is beautiful but unfortunately we have to very weary when Drug Pushers dress themselves up in “Environmental Religious” Clothing. Remember they r trying to sell U Drugs by hijacking legitimate concerns that People have. They have vast sums of Money, d very smartest Brain Washers n super Computers to crunch d appropriate Formula to con n scam U into buying what ever they want U to buy. This was forecasted in Huxley's Brave New World (Order). When Lenin n his Crime Family took over Russia in 1917 they used legitimate Concerns that Workers had about Capitalism. D Problem is that Lenin was financed by d very People he was supposedly fighting. Seventy Years Later it comes out that d Liberators of d Working Class managed to kill 110 Million according to Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn n 52 Million according to d official Communist Party of Russia in 1990. These Communist Liberators as a result of their mass extermination n Rape of d Soviet Union managed to became some of d Wealthiest Capitalists in d World. If d SuperMan Con Artist Lenin was alive ToDay he n his Criminal SocioPaths would make commercial like d Guinness Commercial as a way of gaining d “Workers” confidence before they slaughter them. As much as I like my Beer I know that d Big Beer Companies r not any different that d Big Pharma. They r both SocioPathetic Drug Pushers. Now that I know Franz Humer the Chairman of Diageo, (d Company that owns Guinness), was d CEO for Roche d makers of Tamiflu I will be very weary about drinking Guinness. Remember Tamiflu is d Drug they pushed to save U from d “Swine Flu”. God knows what kind of Horror we r going to reap from d Tamiflu n d Vaccines that People like Franz Humer r Pushing. As much as I like Guinness I think I will turn to a Local Microbrewery Beer that we have here in Toronto called Mill Street Organic. In fact I think I'll go out for a Pint now.

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 04:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Tiwaz

Excellent points Tiwaz; you are clearly well aware of what's going on!

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 09:12 AM
link   
What would the point of the video be? For organizations with super-secret agendas, they are not very good at keeping it secret.

But regardless, this is a reach of the highest magnitude. It's a beer commercial. It has nothing to do with swine flu, which in any form (and any vaccine reactions) are VASTLY blown out of proportion... mostly by everyone around here. If they are trying to depopulate the planet, they are really really terrible at it.

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 09:21 AM
link   
reply to post by jameshawkings

I see this doesn't make sense to a lot of you. I would suggest that if you want to find out more you search for some of the keywords I've posted above.

No mo typig fora you!

Ya this right here!

What would the point of the video be? For organizations with super-secret agendas, they are not very good at keeping it secret

What he said.

Who else was doing that? Talking about tamiflu as if it were, well they were calling it a vaccine.

[edit on 27-11-2009 by randyvs]

[edit on 27-11-2009 by randyvs]

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 09:30 AM
link   
Wait a miinute... Tamiflu isn't a vaccine!

The influenza virus has a gene that is responsible for making a protein called neuraminidase which helps the virus to escape the cell it has just infected so it can attack another cell in the body. Tamiflu is a drug that blocks the action of neuraminidase and so inhibits the spread of flu virus from one cell to another. Tamiflu has to be taken early on in the course of an infection to stand a good chance of working well. It can also be taken prophylactically to limit the spread of virus in the body.

Tamiflu is meant to inhibit the spread of the Virus intenally. Unless there is some form of the Vaccine which contains Tamiflu, how can the OP make that association when it's doesn't exist?

Am I missing the connection? If so, please enlighten me.

BTW - I love Guinness, it's the only beer I will drink now. The rest tastes like swill.

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 09:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by apacheman

Totally agree!

The OP is apparently highly paranoid, on the verge of schizophrenia, about a lot of things.

BTW, that was a beautifully done commercial, and Guinness has to be one of the best beers out there.

[edit on 11/27/09 by Ferris.Bueller.II]

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by fleabit
What would the point of the video be? For organizations with super-secret agendas, they are not very good at keeping it secret.

But regardless, this is a reach of the highest magnitude. It's a beer commercial. It has nothing to do with swine flu, which in any form (and any vaccine reactions) are VASTLY blown out of proportion... mostly by everyone around here. If they are trying to depopulate the planet, they are really really terrible at it.

fleabit

We can only speculate as to the reason behind creating this, but one thing for certain is that they are not trying to warn us (unlike Shakira - She Wolf).

One possibility is the people in the know are trying to impress each other and getting cocky; celebrating victory before they have it. Another is that they are trying to make sure the survivors can find a silver-lining to what happens and are more likely to agree to a new way of living

As for the link from Oil > Rewilding > Depopulating > Swine Flu please read through my other recent posts both in this thread and in others (if you wish to understand the reasoning)

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 03:16 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

randyvs,

Tamiflu, the so-called vaccine, the WHO, the UN, Baxter, Novartis etc are all part of a giant war machine that's about to bring both genocide and revolution and take us to a one world government. This is like no war ever seen before on this planet. It's not just a war on our bodies, it's also a war on our minds, we're being tricked into accepting the poisonous injection, thinking that it's here to save us.

Hence it doesn't matter if a person was the CEO of Baxter or Roche; they are still clearly a member of this criminal network.

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 03:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Anamnesis

Anamnesis,

The above post answers your question too.

Guinness is great, I agree, but I can no longer drink it.

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 03:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Ferris.Bueller.II

Ferris.Bueller.II,

I agree that it's a great advert, I enjoy the effects too, but not the meaning. Notice the rocket at the beginning, it symbolizes the swine flu jab, then comes the huge destructive explosion, ask yourself, what has the rocket destroyed that then enables them to rewild the planet? What species is it that has made the planet as it is today that would need to be destroyed for rewilding?

Depopulation and rewilding are different ways of describing the same thing.

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by jameshawkings
reply to post by randyvs

randyvs,

Tamiflu, the so-called vaccine, the WHO, the UN, Baxter, Novartis etc are all part of a giant war machine that's about to bring both genocide and revolution and take us to a one world government. This is like no war ever seen before on this planet. It's not just a war on our bodies, it's also a war on our minds, we're being tricked into accepting the poisonous injection, thinking that it's here to save us.

Hence it doesn't matter if a person was the CEO of Baxter or Roche; they are still clearly a member of this criminal network.

OK... I'm having a hard time getting my head around this. You say Tamiflu is a vaccine. I can't find anything to support that claim. All the information about Tamiflu says that it's an anti-viral drug and not a vaccination against the flu virus. The other claim is that the UN, WHO, David Rockefeller, Baxter, etc.. are all involved in this grand scheme to depopulate the globe using toxic Tamiflu and H1N1 Vaccine yet those two drugs are in very short supply, it's extremely difficult to find them even if you wanted to. Seems to me that if there was a conspiracy to depopulate using those drugs then there would be plenty on hand. Maybe the depop plan was poorly designed and/or executed?

Another thing I'm having difficulty understanding is the claim that "peak oil" state has been reached and this "fact" somehow figures into the whole depop conspiracy. The problem wth that theory is that according to Oil industry analysts, we are nowhere near peak oil production. New deposits have been found here in the US recently.

The Bakken Oil Deposit:

America is sitting on top of a super massive 200 billion barrel Oil Field that could potentially make America Energy Independent and until now has largely gone unnoticed. Thanks to new technology the Bakken Formation in North Dakota could boost America’s Oil reserves by an incredible 10 times, giving western economies the trump card against OPEC’s short squeeze on oil supply and making Iranian and Venezuelan threats of disrupted supply irrelevant.

Full Article

The claims that you make are extraordinary. I'm willing to entertain ideas of cover up and conspiracy but those claims need to be backed up with sound premise and solid evidence. Unfortunately, it's my opiniion that the premise for the conspiracy theory isn't sound and there is very little evidence.

Please don't think I'm trying to bust your chops here. I'm open minded but I need more to go on, plus I'm hoping that, for all of our sakes, you're wrong.

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 11:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Anamnesis

Anamnesis,

Please read the post again. Tamiflu is not the vaccine, what I've wrote is a list with commas between each item, I am definitely not saying that Tamiflu is a vaccine as it is most certainly not

Regards

James

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join