It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Airplane aerosol bacteria will be activated by Swine Flu vaccine.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 01:58 PM
link   

I challenge any person, of adult age, who does not believe in chemtrails to go to their car, if they have one, turn the car on and suck deep and long on the tailpipe.

Suck deep and long for about 2 hours and if your not dead by the time the 2 hours are up please come and explain to me why chemtrails don't exist.

Unless you are being dense on purpose, you must obviously realize that when they talk about chemtrails around these parts, they are talking about additional deadly chemicals released by unmarked planes typically, with some dire insidious plan behind the spraying. They are obviously not talking about plane exhaust.

I also think it's bunk. People act as if the chemicals magically go from the air into everyone's nostrils or something, and never hit groundwater or soil. Nothing out of the ordinary is ever found, these sorts of samples are taken constantly. The company I work for takes dozens of groundwater and soil samples a DAY, all over the flipping world. And they to my knowledge, have not found some mystery killer chemicals or any odd chemical other than what they expected to find.

You DO realize that they test for stuff in the PPM range right? And in the supposed amounts this delivery method would supply would be easily found. Of course, this is also the worst delivery method I can think of for a "master plan" to poison us all.

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 06:27 AM
link   
reply to post by fleabit

Hello Fleabit,

I was just trying to show how absurd this whole chemtrail subject is on both sides of the argument.

Even yours is silly.

If samples are taken of the soil and of water all over the world then please explain to me why nothing from the ordinary is coming from the results?

You obviously understand that if you suck on your car tail pipe while it is on you will die. Where do you think this car exhaust goes if no sample of soil and water show any signs of abnormality?

Where does the exhaust of planes go? The exhaust of any chemical plant go?

Have these people you speak of ever tested the soil and water in the polluted arias in China? And yet you think second hand smoking is the cause of lung cancer in people who don't smoke and that respiratory ailments are all caused by cats and dogs?

There are chemtrails buddy in both cars and plains and anything that smokes even with out the master plan. Just because it's normal in your mind and those of the soil and water testers does not mean it is.

And is it really to far fetched to think that in our corrupt carcinogenic standards of what normal fuel exhaust is that a few little extra "Normal" more deadly chemicals have been added to fuels?

[edit on 14-11-2009 by Izarith]

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 03:49 AM
link   
Kind of like the entire swine flu conspiracy, I have to ask how they will keep all the scientists from speaking out?

Can someone answer that for me? How many virologists, biologists, geneticists, and so on are there in the US or the World for that matter?

How do they plan to get away with it?

<< 1   >>

join