It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Several Shot In Downtown Orlando Office Building

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 12:20 PM
link   
The only gun legislation I would like to see is the citizens right to carry concealed firearms anywhere. Including on the job. All those soldiers, soldiers with firearms training and no way to defend themselves. Give everyone a gun, no need for an investigation...the person with the most holes in them was obviously the aggressor.

link   
Not trying to derail this thread or digress,but,stricter gun laws or taking away peoples rights to own them will prevent nothing.

Criminals never obtain guns through legal means anyways.Only thing stricter gun laws would do,is leave an unarmed public and easier targets for the criminals with guns.

link   
Jason Rodriguez (spelled last name wrong)

[edit on 6-11-2009 by mkross1983]

link   
reply to post by bigvig316

Don't forget the Holocaust Museum, that was only a few months ago. People are losing their minds! Is it possible that it's just that easy for someone to want to murder innocent people just because they are pissed off about they way things are going in their life or for our country?

I just don't get it?

Even if this is a non-related incident and it was some guy who was laid off, why is it that these people usually wind up shooting people who had nothing to do with the way their life is going or the direction they are unhappy about the country going in? Saying these are senseless acts is an understatement.

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by vor78

Originally posted by treemanx
Could this, and the FT Hood shootings, be contrived to enact strictor gun laws? Maybe TPTB set these shootings up, so they could have an emotional reason for some form of gun control? Just a thought, this is a conspiracy site after all.

My condolences to the effected families.

'Never let a crisis go to waste.'

That said, I don't think anything could possibly be more transparent. Every supporter of gun rights in the country has been expecting it lately.

I certainly dont doubt that gun control advocates will try to use these tragedies to futher their cause. I just hope that the Fed Gov isnt pulling any strings with it.

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 12:23 PM
link   
www.radioreference.com...

Live link to Orlando Sheriff's Department...1000 listeners currently. No information about this shooting yet.

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 12:25 PM
link   
www.radioreference.com...

WTF? this will get you there faster, click on Orlando then Sheriff's.
Some of this (*#&'d up to here.

Sorry ExpoFactor, I had this up back on the previos page. Good stuff.

[edit on 6-11-2009 by 5 oClock]

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 12:26 PM
link   
Folks, expect this to get way worse between now and Christmas!

Bad Economy, Bad Feelings, and the Christmas Season will not mix well!

This is always a bad time of year (why I hate Christmas, too much pressure, and too little family and love), but this year will be worse than usual! Reported Unemployment now over 10% with actual numbers probably double that!

I will certainly be carrying my weapon into my building from today forward. Too much of the time, I leave it in the car!

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by princeofpeace
Here comes gun control folks. It wont be long now.

Im pretty certain I misunderstood this remark. I apologize princeofpeace. I just get so tired of some of the posts I read, with people with the attitude I thought you had. Again, sorry bud, I overreacted.

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 12:27 PM
link   
reply to post by treemanx

You and me both. Despite the fact that I'm on this site, I'm really not much of a conspiracy theorist in most cases, but these damn mass shootings always make me wonder.

[edit on 6-11-2009 by vor78]

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 12:28 PM
link   
Calm down everyone, this is just a random domestic act of violence.

You haven't seen the "big show" yet... But in time you will.

The house of cards was built too high, just needed a little vibration.

Can they possibly kill everyone who knows too much now?

Los Angeles, Atlanta, New Jersey?

Enjoy the ride.

The mainstream media will get it right soon enough from their "inside sources" and you all can go back to aliens and UFO's etc.

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 12:29 PM
link   
this is a country with over 300 million people in it....it's a wonder these are not happening all over the place...even with this violence, it is still a rare occurance when this happens considering the amount of people and the availability of millions of firearms.

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 12:30 PM
link   
reply to post by nunya13

How did this country get like this? Why is it that you can't go to work, go shopping, walk your dog, with out the threat of being shot down or attacked for no other reason that you were in the wrong place at the wrong time. Do we need more cops. do we need to arm our selves and turn us in to the wild west again. Cause gun control doesn't work. We have strict gun laws and criminals are still getting the guns. We need to arm ourselves because ultimately we are in charge of our own safety.

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by vor78

You and me both. Despite the fact that I'm on this site, I'm really not much of a conspiracy theorist in most cases, but these damn mass shootings always make me wonder.

[edit on 6-11-2009 by vor78]

I think this site has made me more suspicious of these kinds of incidents. A good conspiracy is always interesting, but I'm not one to formulate them. Something does stink with these shootings, I agree with you.

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 12:31 PM
link   
Absolutely! 2 days ago, The Canadian parliament voted to review our gun registration laws... How much do you want to bet this review will be buried?

Expect another shooting by two days, minimum, a week, maximum.

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 12:31 PM
link   
Todays downtown shooter is

Jason Rodriquez come on down!

[edit on 6-11-2009 by randyvs]

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by randyvs
Todays downtown shooter is

Jason Rodriquez come on down!

[edit on 6-11-2009 by randyvs]

NICE!

Dah dah-da-da........Dah dah-da-da, (Price is Right themesong)

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 12:42 PM
link   
first texas,then florida..........next?.....

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 12:44 PM
link   
MSNBC has a radio news host on saying shots may have been fired 20 minutes ago but it's not confirmed.

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 12:46 PM
link   
reply to post by bigvig316

Trust me, I an NOT an advocate for strict gun control laws. Yeah, we can all walk around with guns, and I'm not going to say that people don't have the right to do so, but I don't see that as being any kind of solution nor do I see it as being a deterrent.

In many of these cases, like the Holocaust museum shooting, the gunman have every intention of going down in a blaze of glory but not before taking as many people down with them. I mean, the museum guy knew there were going to be security guards with guns, but that didn't stop him from killing those people.

My rudimentary theory is that people are being driven to these action subliminally with all the hoopla and propaganda that is thrown in our faces every single day. People are ANGRY. For one reason or another whether it be their economical situation, their political ideologies, their religious ideologies, but things, it seems, have come to a slow boil. It's not any one thing that I think we can pinpoint. It's a convergence of many different facets in which the common denominator is ANGER.

The thing I wonder about, though, is if it's "them" pushing our buttons or if it's just some kind of "energy" that we are all tapping into on some unconscious level.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join