It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Several Shot In Downtown Orlando Office Building

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 11:52 AM
link   
2 people have now died,8 injured,according to Fox News Orlando.

Also heres a link covering the story,with constant updates.

www.foxnews.com...

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 11:52 AM
link   
Suspect: Hispanic Male; Blue Polo Shirt & Jeans; Left on foot, possibly driving a silver Nissan SUV; unknown weapons.

(corrected car color)

[edit on 11/6/2009 by thomasblackraven]

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 11:53 AM
link   
Schools are not allowing parents to pick up kids, buses will not be moving.

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 12:00 PM
link   
It sounds like the shooter was laid off they walked in to an office on the 6th floor and opened fired. I think they said the name of the building is Gateway.

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 12:02 PM
link   
What is wrong with this world. What cause people to commit random acts of violence. I am amazed that someone who think to do something like this. I am not sure if this is terrorism. But for those who think any violent act is terrorism is wrong. Terrorism is attacks that have the purpose. I am not sure that his goal was instill terror. He could just be upset he didn't get a loan, or that his girlfriend was in there and she cheated on him and drove him nuts. It is only terrorism if it's sole intent is to just instill fear. We have to be careful with the labels.

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 12:02 PM
link   
Could this, and the FT Hood shootings, be contrived to enact strictor gun laws? Maybe TPTB set these shootings up, so they could have an emotional reason for some form of gun control? Just a thought, this is a conspiracy site after all.

My condolences to the effected families.

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 12:04 PM
link   
another shooting within 24hours..... something doesn't seem right about this.. i know its not impossible.... however if there's a 3rd shooting spree within another 24hours, I'd say its not real then, maybe another false flag being carried out by the CIA or such.

new gun laws anyone....

i feel sorry for the victims and there family's, but the conspirator in me can't help but wonder...

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 12:04 PM
link   
MSNBC appears to have best coverage ATM. Police doing small conference.

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 12:05 PM
link   
There are over 300 million people in the United States. We are a democratic republic We have allowed the government that only knows how to rule by force, not by consensus,to take over and gut our Constitution. We are waiting to see what happens. This government is not going to get away with anything. There are too many people awake now.

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 12:07 PM
link   
Here comes gun control folks. It wont be long now.

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 12:07 PM
link   
Ohh come onnnn... not againnnnn
Just one day later?
This is getting ridiculous man

You guys know right, it's ALWAYS the same thing

It happens one place, it starts happening all over for the next few days

Just like the Dawson College shooting in Montreal and the VA Tech, few days after little ones happened all over.

is it hypnosis, mood-altering agents in the water?
What????

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alaskan Man
another shooting within 24hours..... something doesn't seem right about this.. i know its not impossible.... however if there's a 3rd shooting spree within another 24hours, I'd say its not real then, maybe another false flag being carried out by the CIA or such.

new gun laws anyone....

i feel sorry for the victims and there family's, but the conspirator in me can't help but wonder...

That statement I will agree with. I need to see a 3rd shooting within 24 hours to buy into a connection. The shooter(s) yesterday was/where white, highly educated and was an officer in the military (may not have acted alone). This shooter was hispanic, probably not highly educated but possible and not an officer in the military (seems to have acted alone). I don't see a connection yet but then again, I have been called naive before.

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 12:08 PM
link   
They still don't know where the shooter is. Granted the building looks like it has a lot of places to hide in but the call first came in at 11. He could have bailed and be anywhere by the time they responded and got there.

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 12:11 PM
link   
MA?!?! Hey bro!

Good theory regarding something in the water. Perhaps there is a link between these two guys. Similar unique drink, food, cologne? Wonder if they went to the same air show and had inhaled something in the air that was being sprayed?

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 12:11 PM
link   
Here's a scanner freq.

www.radioreference.com...

Click on Orlando then Sheriff's office.

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 12:13 PM
link   
Won't be long now before the frighten sheople will be screaming "Take away our guns!" Makes ya wonder if these recent shootings will bring this about, or if these incidents weren't all staged to bring about the taking of our arms. I'm even half convinced ya'll probably shouldn't have guns now, in light of what will happen when the dollar finally crashes along with the world economy. I can smell the gun oil and gunpowder in the air already. Soon it will be masked by the smell of rotting corpses in the streets. Better take away all their guns.

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 12:13 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 12:18 PM
link   
CNN says shooter is still in the Gateway building. Possibly being added to the sentence now.

[edit on 6-11-2009 by mkross1983]

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by treemanx
Could this, and the FT Hood shootings, be contrived to enact strictor gun laws? Maybe TPTB set these shootings up, so they could have an emotional reason for some form of gun control? Just a thought, this is a conspiracy site after all.

My condolences to the effected families.

'Never let a crisis go to waste.'

That said, I don't think anything could possibly be more transparent. Every supporter of gun rights in the country has been expecting it lately.

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 12:19 PM
link   
I may have misunderstood princeofpeace's post. If you were saying Watch out folks, here comes gun control, I apologize. If you were saying, watch out, here comes the people crying about gun control, then my comment stands.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join