It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How to stop sleep paralysis forever.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 08:39 AM
link   
I have numerous sp episodes in my life. Time will stop it as your body wakes up. You can spend the time praying if you want but it makes no difference. The praying has no effect. You can pray to the Buddah, to Mohammad, to Scarlett Johanssen, or to the ghost of a 2000 year old dead jew, it makes no difference. If you feel a tingling in the base of your spine that travels up your back you are almost awake.

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 11:10 PM
link   
I'm a Christian and it has happened to me all my life. Faith in God doesn't stop it. Praising God mentally in your head does, when you aren't able to cry out audibly to God. I just learned this recently. Praying doesn't really help because demon doesn't know whats going on in your head. Praise actually changes the atmosphere around you making it intolerable for the demon tobe there.
Another thing that helps, Don't sleep on your back. I have never heard of it happening to someone who was sleeping on their stomach.

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 11:33 PM
link   
I've had sleep paralysis for quite some time.
Ummm... Try sleeping on your side. I think you will have better results than praying to Jesus.

Not to sound offensive, but this is true.
However, I have still had partial paralysis sleeping on my side.
You are cutting the blood flow to your body.
You aren't in good circulatory health.

This is sorta like how when a person is "warm" while asleep, they tend to have better dreams than when they are cool.
Warm makes you feel cozy. Warm, not hot. Sorta' like being in the womb. Comforted.
Cool makes you feel vulnerable.

Anyhow, when you cut the circulation to a point in your body, you have bad dreams. You wake up. Bad dreams are lingering as you aren't fully concscious.

Viola.

Of course, I am probably wrong. But that is fine with me. This is how I rationalize it and it works for me.
If I have partial paralysis at this point in my life, I locate it and shake it awake.

Then I just go back to sleep.
As for the OP, dude, what in the world? You came in speaking as if you are an expert on the matter and then in quick order proclaim that you actually know nothing about it?
Whatev.

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 02:49 AM
link   
reply to post by calstorm

You need to stop going to church and goto college and get a degree. In anything. You will learn all about how demons are not causing sleep paralysis and nightmares. You can even get loans for this education.

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 12:00 PM
link   
reply to post by silver tongue devil

Something tells me you wish you believed yourself.
The bottom line is this, Science hasn't provided a logical medical reason for the physiology of SP, its by their own admission a guess, yet we do have hundreds of years of anthropology which does claim to know its origin. This really isnt a matter of Dogma, but rather of mountains of data and personal experience. Go surf around the internet to see how many people have claimed to stop Sleep Paralysis for good look for a pattern, look for the answer you will find it, its out there.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join